- » Tortilla Chips Dip
Tortilla Chips Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tortilla chips dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tortilla chips dip recipes.
Guacamole Dip With Tortilla Chips
How about a fruity savory dip to accompany tortilla chips or your favorite grilled food, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Caitlin making a thick dip using avocados and some simple seasonings in few easy steps. Dip in your tortilla chips and enjoy! - 109.736
Avocado And Citrus Dip With Spicy Spuds And Tortilla Chips
1. Blend half the avocado flesh with the yogurt, lime and lemon juice and seasoning.
2. Dice the remaining avocado and gently stir into the whizzed mix with most of the lime zest.
3. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
4. Boil the potatoes for 6... - 43.3302
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips With Coffee Dip
Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges, and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Combine sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon, stirring well.
Coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle half of sugar mixture over wedges.
Turn wedges, and... - 34.4027
Black Bean Dip With Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise,- discard seeds and membranes. Place bell pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet,- flatten with hand. Broil 5 minutes or until blackened. Place bell pepper halves in a zip-top... - 32.7227
You May Also Like!
Tomato And Avocado On Tortilla Chips
Looking for a side dish that can be prepared very quickly and easily. Try Tomato and Avocado on Tortilla Chips. The filling can be prepared in a matter of five minutes and then baked on tortilla chips. You can also use this filling for a sandwich or eat it... - 85.2842
Four Ways To Eat Hummus And Pita Chips
Have you ever tried hummus and pita chips at home? Bhal Dave tastefully garnish hummus and pita chips in a way we would not have perceived otherwise. He breaks small details into nitty-gritty and explains on how to make the recipe more spicy and charged up. - 71.4457
Santa Fe Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Serve with chicken or beef or as a dip with baked tortilla chips. - 20.3318
Homemade Tortilla Chips
1. Cut the tortillas into triangles or diamonds or strips.
2. To make salted tortilla chips, dissolve salt in water.
3. Sprinkle the water over the chips, shake off excess and place chips on paper toweling to dry
To fry the chips
4. In the meantime,... - 33.0512
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Place tortilla wedges on a baking sheet; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until crisp.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add avocado and next 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth.
Spoon into a bowl; cover and chill.
To serve, arrange 4... - 32.526
Candy Cane Chocolate Tortilla Chip
1. Heat water to a low boil in a double boiler on the stove.
2. Prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Place candy canes in a plastic bag and crush them into fine pieces using a kitchen hammer or measuring cup.
4. Once the water... - 0
Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip
If you are confused about what to make for the sudden party that you've organized, watch this video recipe of Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip. It is a perfect recipe for parties and goes well with chips, breads and even veggies. Have fun! - 120.081
Corn Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
3. Place on baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Spray triangles lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with oregano and cumin.
5.... - 36.0752
Southwest Hot Chip Dip
1) In slow cooker mix thoroughly ground beef, beans, tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
2) Cook covered in low heat for 3-4 hours or on high for 1 1/2 hours.
3) Add cheese and stir in between.
4) Heat until cheese melts.
5) Serve with tortilla... - 31.911
Mexican Chip Dip Ole'
1. Brown turkey and onion and drain.
2. Pour tomato sauce, chilies, jalapeno peppers, and cheese into slow cooker and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours or High 2 hours.
3. Serve warm with tortilla chips. - 30.8423