- » Tortilla
Tortillas, essentially plain round cakes from the European and American cuisines, widely vary in their constituent ingredients. Tortillas, a wholesome meal fare, are made from egg, flour, corn in different parts of ... More »
Spicy Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
1. For the Spanish Style Dry Rub: In a small bowl, mix the kosher salt, dry oregano, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, onion powder and garlic powder.
2. Season the tilapia with this mix.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and... - 131.02
Want an easy, fresh and delicious meal for kid's? Here is an easy tortilla wrap recipe by weelicious and mom and Kenya together show us how to make it. As the mom says, anything that is there in the kitchen can be wrapped inside the tortilla. She is using... - 126.506
Tortilla Pan Fry
This is a quick and delicious gluten free dish with a Tex Mex flavor. Cook and serve up a pan full and it will be gone in no time. - 124.571
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how easy it is to make your own homemade flour tortillas. - 122.58
Winter Warmer Wraps
1. Chop onions, spring onions, pepper and chives.
2. Chop mushrooms.
3. In a sauce pan, heat some olive oil and cook meat into it.
4. Add chopped onions, chives and pepper to the beef.
5. Pour some water into the sauce pan and add in... - 120.159
Simple Turkey Chipotle Tortilla Soup
Thanksgiving is gone and probably you are among many of those women who are left with lot of turkey and other dishes you prepared. Watch this nice video which has a recipe on turkey chipotle tortilla soup. Enjoy the video. - 118.611
Beef Casserole With Tortilla
Casseroles are a one dish meal which many working mothers and wives are fond of, as they save lot of time. If you wish to try this tortilla casserole recipe, then watch the video for the ingredients, directions and skillful tips from the chef. - 115.253
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 113.807
Salmon And Tortilla Pinwheel
Try some different snacks in your next party. This Salmon and Tortilla Pinwheel is economical and yummy. Take a look at this video to find out the details of this cool recipe. - 110.345
Homemade Raw And Vegan Tortilla Chips
Who said healthy snacks are expensive and not tasty? Why buy packaged healthy snacks when making them at home is incredibly simple? Try this recipe of homemade tortilla chips. In this video Dorothy makes a raw vegan version of corn tortilla chips that are... - 109.894
Not only will you learn how to make tortillas from scratch in this episode, but you'll also learn how to make TORTILLA CHIPS! I know, right?! - 109.723
Summer sets the mood for barbeque parties and with it comes the need of party drink recipes. Nikko has this Classic Mojito recipe in his basket which he is making for his Tortilla Guy's birthday. It’s a highball with mint and lemon and served with lots of... - 109.323
Crispy Flour Tortilla Cups
Look at this elegant and attractive way to serve dips, salads, side dishes, desserts or even scoops of ice cream or puddings. Watch this interesting video that shares this wonderful method to make crispy flour tortilla cups. Your guests would love it as they... - 108.364
Crispy Corn Tortilla Strips With Chicken And Green Chili
Looking for a simple yet impressive chicken dish, take a look at this mouth watering green chili and crispy corn tortilla strips recipe combined with chicken and tomatillos is definitely what you have been waiting for. This is something so simple and luscious... - 105.623
Raw Soft Corn Wraps
1. In a blender, blend yellow bell pepper along with 1 tablespoon of water.
2. Add the sunflower seeds, water, garlic, cumin, cayenne, organic frozen corn.
3. Blend for 2 minutes, and then add ground golden flax seeds, stir well until all the... - 105.029
Quick Tortilla With Potato Chips And Onion
When you need a quick weeknight main dish, this could make for a wonderful entry into your a la carte. This video shows how to make quick tortilla with potato chips and onions. It's so simple and easy and requires such basic ingredients that you would bite... - 103.711
June The Homemaker's Homemade Tortilla
Chirpy June the Homemaker pulls off a homemade Tortilla. She call it a 'challenge' recipe. But it in actuality, it is a simple recipe. If you are attempting the Mexican cuisine, then you've gotta start with the Tortillas. - 103.171
Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup
Are appetizers a regular feature of your menu? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares her favorite recipe to make Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup. The dish is simple and you too can easily make it at home. - 103.009
Tasty Tortilla Pizza
If you're keen on making a different kind of pizza, then do try making this one. Chef Jessica shows strawberry tortilla pizza and it's so delicious. You can choose any topping you like. I'm sure your friends and family will like it. Do watch the interesting... - 99.3763
Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas From The Scratch
If you have tried store-bought, packaged tortillas before, you probably know how texture less, flavorless they are. In that case, learning how to make tortillas at home should bail you out. This video shows how to make whole wheat tortillas from the scratch. - 99.0982
Oven Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls. These cups may be used for serving salads or Mexican-style combos. - 98.8679
Quick Roasted Vegetable Tortilla
If you thought tortillas covered with cheese isn't good for dieters, then we bring you a completely healthy, roasted version of this Mexican treat. This kicked-up vegetarian dish is something that your whole family would enjoy. A smart combo of health and... - 97.6971
Mexican Tortilla Crusted Chicken Wings
Are you looking for a great dish to serve your guests today? You have hit the correct page. Watch this video now and learn to prepare these yummy Mexican Tortilla Crusted Chicken Wings . The blend of flavors in this dish is just impeccable. Try it now. - 95.3032
Easy Homemade Corn Tortillas
These Homemade Corn Tortillas are any day better than those store bought ones. And since these tortillas make the base of many other Mexican dishes, it is important to learn how to make them. This video will teach you how to make them at home. Enjoy! - 93.572
How To Make Huevos Rancheros
Huevos rancheros are a great addition to any brunch! They are incredibly delicious and pretty nutritious – lots of protein in the beans and eggs. All of these ingredients taste really good together. Give these a try. You will be pleasantly surprised! - 92.3607
Mexican Corn Tortilla Chips
No one can say no to 'corn tortilla chips' that seems to be a favorite of kids and adults alike. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare a Mexican corn treat at home using chips, cream, cilantro and avocado. A riot of texture and taste indeed! - 92.1659
Veggie Tortilla Rollups Tree
Look at this excellent video that shows how to make a tortilla rollups tree for your Christmas party or any get-together. This video would equip you to present your tortilla rollups in a magnificent way. Watch out for the number of elegant variations that the... - 91.8968
Spicy Crunchy Flour Tortilla Crackers
Need a last-minute holiday appetizer recipe? Add a personal touch to your appetizers with Betty's spicy flour tortilla crackers. Easy to make and good to eat, these yummy tortilla crackers makes a perfect standby for occasions. Watch the video recipe and get... - 91.8618
Easy Spinach Tortillas
In a mood of making Mexican cuisine, then do try this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make spinach tortillas. They are so easy and simple to make and besides very healthy too. Various dishes can be prepared with spinach tortillas. Do check out the video for... - 91.7879
Homemade Tomato Tortillas
If you're in the mood to make tortillas at home then you should try this recipe. Tortillas are easy to make and very affordable too. I'm sure your family will love it. It tastes much better than the ones you get from the store. Do check out the video. - 91.4793
Mexican Tortilla Soup
This Mexican Tortilla Soup is a must try for all the soup lovers. This soup boasts of its rich ingredients and some very aromatic spices. Watch and learn how to make this soup from this video. Enjoy! - 90.9628
Corn Tortillas With Amelia Ceja
As one of the staples of Hispanic foods, Amelia, will show you how to make your very own tasty homemade tortillas. Paired with Ceja Vineyards 2007 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, we're sure you're friends and family will love this favorite food. Salud! - 89.3551
Roti Or Wheat Tortilla Making With Tortilla Maker
If you love Mexican or Indian food, then you might wanna learn to make these Rotis a.k.a Tortilla. Why? Simply because they are healthier than the typical rotis/tortillas that are made from refined flour. Besides, you are using a Tortilla maker to do it. So,... - 89.22
Cheese Onion Empanadas And Tortillas
We always fall short of delicious snack ideas. Watch this interesting video that shares excellent recipe for cheese onion empanadas and tortillas. Take a look to amaze your family and friends with these wonderful snack treat. This recipe is definitely a crowd... - 88.9525
Raw Corn Tortilla Wrap
The chef here has shared nutritious raw vegan corn tortilla wraps recipe. These wraps are flavorful delicious and easy to make with protein packed hemp seeds, pine nuts, almonds and flax seeds. The wraps here are simply placed in a dehydrator and then served... - 87.769
Quick Chicken Tortilla Soup
Cold winter nights are a great time for this quick chicken tortilla soup, that will warm you up and get you smiling with its great taste. It is very easy to prepare and gets ready in no time. So next time you want to make something on a lazy winter night,... - 85.887
Bbq Chicken Tortillas
Are you waiting to use up your leftover chicken? Here is a quick and easy snack that can be prepared in just a few minutes. Here the corn or flour tortilla is simply topped with chicken, barbeque sauce and covered with cheese. This just place over little... - 85.7856
If you are fond of eating the ever popular Mexican wrap - Tortillas, you would be as much amused to make it at home. With available ingredients from your kitchen cabinet you can make this dish with Chef Martha. It is full of flavor and can be a treat on any... - 84.5182
Homemade Tortilla Chips
Admit it, there is always the major difference between homemade Tortilla Chips and the store bought ones. Obviously, the homemade ones are better. So here we have the Gourmet Dude showing us how to make them at home in this video. Enjoy! - 81.9543
Hot And Crispy Golden Tortilla Wedges
Here is a quick snack recipe to die for! This video gives out the secret recipe to the hot and crispy tortilla wedges, which you can make in a matter of minutes and serve with a dip of your choice. Perfect snack for surprise guests and kids! - 81.6626
Eggs And Potatoes Tortilla De Patata
Tired of serving the same boring appetizers and want to surprise your guests this time? Then watch this video and learn to make a Spanish classic that will leave everyone amazed! - 80.3948
Crunchy tortillas have forever been the best snacking option for all and more often than not forms a part of a healthy diet. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare crunchy, crispy tortillas at home using a handful of ingredients. Stuff them with any filling of... - 78.3411
Roasted Tomatoes And Tortillas
Who wants some yummy Spanish food? If yes, you are in for a surprise. Check out the video of the delicious Roasted Tomatoes and Tortillas especially prepared by chef Dan. A very nice dish that is all over famous. - 77.0574
Mexican Tortillas Part 1 - Dough Making
If you enjoy Mexican cuisine, you are going to love this recipe of Tortillas with Corn Flour. This recipe video is in two parts. This is the first part of the video which talks about making the dough. - 64.3125
Tamale Pie With Tortillas
Saute beef in the 1 tablespoon shortening.
Add onion, garlic, salt, and marjoram, and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour, then gradually stir in chili sauce and water.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Stir in the raisins and olives.
In another pan, heat 1/2 inch... - 49.7576
Mexican Tortilla Soup
This Mexican Tortilla Soup is an irresistible appetizer ! The assortment of vegetables is going to impress you for sure !Try this boneless chicken breasts and tortilla soup with spiced with garlic and pepper with cilantro and oregano seasonings. You are... - 49.6744
Tortilla Tamale Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12-inch round baking dish lightly with oil.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and sautÃ© beef, onion, garlic, salt and marjoram for about 5 minutes with... - 49.6672
Chicken In A Tortilla Pie
1. In a microwavable baking dish arrange the chicken pieces, meatier part of each piece toward the outer edge of the dish.
2. Pour the stock over the chicken and sprinkle coriander, cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of the cumin.
3. Cover the dish with... - 49.0806
Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1) In a large saucepan heat oil, cook onion and garlic over moderate low heat for 5 minutes or till onion is softened.
2) Add chilies, tomatoes with their juice, broth, lemon pepper, Worcestershire, spices, and hot sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
3)... - 48.6416
Tortilla lasagna is a peppy beef and corn tortilla lasagna bake. Prepared with added vegetables and herbed with oregano, the tortilla lasagna is saucy and flavored with tabasco sauce. Topped with pinto beans and tomato mix with cheese, the tortilla lasagna is... - 48.387
Spicy Chicken Tortillas
In 1-quart casserole, combine all marinade ingredients.
Add chicken, turning to coat.
Marinate for 30 minutes.
In small mixing bowl, combine all topping ingredients.
Place chicken breast on roasting rack.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 1/2... - 48.1698
South Of The Border Tortilla Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Take a 9-inch pie plate and grease it.
3. Halve 2 tortillas and arrange in the pan to form the sides of the pie crust.
4. Place the third tortilla in the center.
5. With a knife or using the metal blade of... - 47.9264
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and arrange paper towels on the cookie sheet.
2) Shred cheese to measure 1/2 cup and keep aside.
3) Chop parsley to measure 1 tablespoon.
4) Place tomatoes in food processor fitted with metal blade and... - 47.6572
Black Bean Stuffed Tortillas
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 10X6X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Into a colander add in the black beans. Wash the beans under cold, running water for about 1 minute. Drain the beans.
3) Take half of the beans and mash... - 47.4664
Double Decker Tortilla Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2)In a bowl, mix the cooked rice and beans together, keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Monterey Jack cheese until shredded, keep aside
4) In a processor bowl with a... - 47.3561
Chicken Soup With Tortilla Strips
1) In large saucepan add carrot, celery or carrot tops, 6 sprigs of coriander, onion, chicken breast, garlic, pepper, and stock.
2) Place paper towels in serving plate. Cut tortillas into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
3) Freeze chicken, uncovered.... - 47.1487
Chicken In A Tortilla Pie
1) In a baking dish, arrange the chicken pieces with their meatier part towards the edge of the dish.
2) Mix in stock and then season the chicken with coriander, cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of cumin.
3) Using a greaseproof paper, cover the dish and... - 47.0849
Lime And Tortilla Soup
Cut tortillas into 1/2 x 2-inch strips.
Fry in 1/2-inch 365-degree oil in small skillet until brown and crisp; drain on paper towel.
Saute onion and chili pepper in 2 teaspoons oil in large saucepan until tender but not brown.
Add chicken broth, chicken and... - 46.84
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the potatoes until soft.
3) Add the onions and sauté until they become transparent.
4) Add garlic to it.
5) Take the other ingredients and beat it together with eggs.
6) Cook until the eggs set and... - 46.798
Vegetable Tortilla Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the green chiles until coarsely chopped, keep aside.
3) Add onion into the processor bowl and process until finely chopped.
4) In a 12-inch... - 46.7839
Crisp Fried Tortilla Pieces
Crumble ground beef and sausage in a frying pan.
Add onion and cook on high heat, stirring, until meat is lightly browned.
Discard fat; season with salt and liquid hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Spread beans in a shallow 10 by 15-inch oval or rectangular pan... - 46.636
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saute pan, add half the amount of corn oil. Heat over medium flame. When the oil is hot, frop in the tortillas in batches. Fry them for about 2 minutes until they turn soft but not crisp. Drain... - 46.361
Avocado Beef Tortilla Pizza
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan and stir over medium heat until lightly browned; drain and discard fat.
Add salt, garlic, mushrooms, and chile salsa.
Cook, stirring, over high heat until liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Brush tortillas lightly... - 46.2842
Egg And Sausage Tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Wrap tortillas tightly in foil.
3. Keep tortillas in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
4. In a large skillet mix sausage and green onions. Cook the sausage until brown and stir to crumble the meat.
5. Drain well... - 46.2153
Homemade Tortilla Chips
1. In a bowl mix together flour, cornmeal and baking powder.
2. Add shortening, egg, water and work up to form stiff dough. Allow to rest.
3. Knead for about 5 minutes and divide into 4.
4. Roll each part into a 10-inch square, about... - 45.9054
Crispy Tortilla And Jicama Salad
1) Arrange the tortillas in three stacks. Slice the stacks in two halves. Restack three stacks with the half sliced tortillas. Slice crosswise into 1/8-inch strips.
2) Combine all the sliced tortillas to make one tall stack.
3) In a deep... - 45.7809
Chilaquiles Tortilla Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a skillet, heat ¼ cup oil over moderate heat.
3. Add and saute green pepper and onion until golden.
4. Stir in tomatoes, hot pepper and evaporated milk and bring to a boil, stirring.
5. Take pan off... - 45.7339
Chili Tortilla Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cut white ends from green onions.
3. Cut green part of onions crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces.
4. With pastry brush, oil the foil baking pan and place in tortillas lightly oiling both sides of each tortilla.... - 45.6789
San Jose Tortilla Pie
Cut each tortilla into eight wedges.
Saute a few at a time in hot oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; sprinkle with salt.
In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onion, green pepper and garlic until beef is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Stir in... - 45.6602
Mexican Chili And Tortilla Hero
1 In a Dutch oven, add 2 tablespoons oil and heat.
2 Add in onion and garlic and saute until golden about 3 minutes.
3 Add the ground chuck, breaking up with fork.
4 Over medium heat, cook stirring occasionally until browned for about 10... - 45.6248
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole has a Juicy taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 45.5907
Layered Tortilla Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix together chicken, lettuce, chillies, and cilantro or parsley.
2) Arrange one tortilla on a large platter.
3) Smear the tortilla with half of the avocado dip.
4) Top with second tortilla over the avocado dip.
5) Spread... - 45.5649
Spicy Chopped Salad With Tortillas
1) Cut the vegetables and leaves, as desired
2) In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and mix with tortill chips.
3) In another bowl, mix taco sauce, cilantro or parsley and lime juice.
4) Whisk olive oil in taco sauce dressing until... - 45.5445
Sausage Filled Tortilla
Crumble pork sausage into 6 x 4 x 1 1/2" dish [8 x 8 x 2" dish].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 30 to 60 sec [1 1/4 to 1 1/2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in tomato, chili powder, lemon juice, salt... - 45.4181
Charcoal Rib Eye With Tortillas Or Chinese Pancakes
1) Rub 1 cup hoisin sauce over the meat and let marinate 1 hour or more.
2) Heat the charcoal grill.
2) Meanwhile, in a skillet melt 4 tablespoons of the butter, add the mushrooms, and saute.
3) Add more butter if necessary.
4) Keep... - 45.3823
Rolled Tortilla With Chicken Filling
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil; heat in 350° oven 20 minutes.
In saucepan melt butter or margarine; blend in flour and salt.
Add chicken broth.
Cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Add parsley, lemon juice, onion, paprika, nutmeg, and pepper.
Stir in... - 45.3781
Speedy Tortilla Pizza
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until lightly browned and crumbly (about 5 minutes); drain any excess fat.
Meanwhile, insert slicing disc in food processor.
Slice mushrooms and add to meat along with salt, garlic, and... - 45.3689
Curried Chicken Tortilla Sandwiches
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and cut into 1-inch chunks.
In a bowl, stir together 1 cup of the yogurt, curry powder, cumin, coriander, ginger, 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Add chicken and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at... - 45.2597
Avocado And Citrus Dip With Spicy Spuds And Tortilla Chips
1. Blend half the avocado flesh with the yogurt, lime and lemon juice and seasoning.
2. Dice the remaining avocado and gently stir into the whizzed mix with most of the lime zest.
3. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
4. Boil the potatoes for 6... - 45.1872
Tortilla Stack With Chile Tomato Sauce
1)Turn oven to 350 degrees.
2)Heat oil in a large skillet.
2)Saute chopped onion green pepper until onion is soft.
3)Drain liquid from tofu and mash.
4)Add to skillet with chili powder, cumin, and coriander.
5)Drain liquid from olives and... - 45.1779
Armenian Tortilla Pizzas
Crumble lamb into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add green pepper and garlic and cook, stirring often, until meat is browned (5 to 7 minutes); spoon off and discard excess fat.
Stir in parsley, tomato paste, tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and... - 45.1712
I had this at my future mother-in-law's house. This dish is actually more of a New Mexican/American style dish btw... - 45.1282
Savory, stacked meat and tortilla dish that is big on flavor. - 45.0982
South American Chili Beef In Tortillas
In a large saucepan heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until tender.
Saute over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
Add flour; toss with beef cubes until coated.
Add green pepper, tomato sauce, green chilies, vinegar, oregano, cumin... - 44.5991
Peking Chicken In Tortillas
To Marinate: In a small bowl, stir together plum and hoisin sauces.
Cut all fat from chicken breasts, rinse, and pat dry.
Place in a plastic zipper bag and pour half the marinade over.
Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or preferably... - 44.5221
Layered Tortilla Casserole
Combine the water or broth, onion, garlic, and celery in a microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes or until onions and celery are tender.
Combine with chili powder, cayenne pepper, corn, beans, and tomato sauce.
Place 3 corn... - 44.5203
Bean And Vegetable Tortilla Stacks
Combine 1 cup farmer cheese and next 4 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add garbanzo beans and garlic.
Process bean mixture 1 minute or until smooth.
Add parsley sprigs, green onions, lemon juice, and cumin;... - 44.4926
Tortilla Black Bean Casserole
In a large skillet combine the onions, sweet peppers, undrained tomatoes, picante sauce, cumin, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in the beans.
Coat a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
Spread... - 44.2841
Barbecue Beef Tortillas
Partially freeze meat.
Very thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips; set aside.
In a 2-quart casserole stir together onion, celery, vinegar, dry mustard, chili powder, basil, salt, garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon water.
Stir in meat.
Micro-cook,... - 44.2517
Tortilla Recipes By Category