- » Tortellini Tomato Basil Soup
Tortellini Tomato Basil Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Tortellini Tomato Basil Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Tortellini Tomato Basil Soup recipes.
Beefy Tortellini Soup
1 Cut the carrots into 1/4-inch slices and set aside. Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a medium saucepan, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and stir-fiy until the mixture just begins to brown, about 3... - 41.0307
Cheese Tortellini Soup
This Cheese Tortellini Soup is sure to get your hunger apparatus in top gear! Try this Cheese Tortellini Soup tonight for dinner and tell me if you like it ! - 25.4139
In a medium saucepan combine the water, undrained tomatoes, bouillon granules, basil, and oregano.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in frozen vegetables and tortellini.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 7 minutes or till tortellini are tender.
Stir... - 35.5481
In A Hurry Tortellini Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and basil; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add chicken stock and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Add tortellini. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for... - 33.0281
Just Too Easy Tortellini Soup
Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large kettle over medium heat.
Add the tortellini and cook for 4 minutes.
Stir in the beans and tomatoes.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the basil and balsamic vinegar.
Ladle into serving... - 38.1236
Pepperoni Tortellini Soup
1. In large saucepan add tortellini, garlic and chicken broth.
2. Bring to boil.
3. Decrease heat and simmer tortellini for 15 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese. Stir well.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Ladle soup into... - 42.0632
Tortellini And Vegetable Soup
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the grated cheese.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or until the tortellini are tender. Do not overcook or the tortellini will become mushy. - 33.7835
Hearty Tortellinivegetable Soup
1.Take a 4 quart microwavable casserole. Add in onions, carrots, mushrooms, zucchini, garlic and oil. Stir well and microwave for 6 minutes on high 100%. Stir once after 3 minutes.
2.Add in all ingredients except tortellini and mix well. Microwave... - 41.494
Tortellini And Vegetable Salad
1) Boil and cook the tortellini as per directions given on the packet.
2) Drain and rinse it with cold water. Keep aside.
MAKING ... - 43