- » Tortellini Dried Tomato
Tortellini Dried Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tortellini dried tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tortellini dried tomato recipes.
Tortellini With Zucchini And Sun Dried Tomatoes
Combine tomatoes and water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes.
Drain tomatoes, and slice thinly; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add zucchini and garlic; saute 2... - 39.5863
Tortellini With Zucchini And Tomatoes
1. Combine tomatoes and water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain tomatoes, and slice thinly; set aside.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil. Place over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini and garlic; saute 2... - 30.5399
Grilled Chicken And Tortellini Salad
1. In a shallow dish, keep the large plastic bag and place chicken into it.
2. Pour the Italian Salad dressing over chicken and close the bag.
3. Keep the bag in the refrigerator to be marinated overnight.
4. While marinating, turn the bag... - 42.9731
Cheese Tortellini Soup
This Cheese Tortellini Soup is sure to get your hunger apparatus in top gear! Try this Cheese Tortellini Soup tonight for dinner and tell me if you like it ! - 23.3028
Tortellini Salad With Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, place the lemon juice and zest (if using) in a large salad bowl. Whisk in the oil, mustard, dill, salt, black pepper and sugar.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12... - 31.9411
Tortellini With Fresh Tomato Sauce & Arugula
Simple, easy and tasty-three words that would best describe Tortelloni With Fresh Tomato Sauce & Arugula dish. Tortelloni With Fresh Tomato Sauce & Arugula is one of my most favorite stuffed pasta dishes. Too good to be missed! - 31.8055
Tortellini Bundles In Tomato Basil Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a heavy 1-quart saucepan and allow the cream to boil till it is decreased to 1 cup.
3. Add basil and tomato sauce and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Take away from heat and keep aside.
5. Whisk ½ cup... - 42.8597
Tangy Tortellini Salad
1. Take a medium-sized bowl and combine together tomato sauce, oil, vinegar and seasonings.
2. Refrigerate the mixture after covering.
3. Take a large bowl and combine tortellini, salami, bell peppers, olives and onion.]
4. To serve arrange... - 38.7295
Sunny Tortellini is a very interesting tortellini recipe. Most of my friends and almost all of my neighbors describe this Sunny Tortellini recipe of mine as a Goldie-oldie. I am sure you will too. - 38.1313
Tortellini With Basil Sauce
Tortellini With Basil Sauce is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Tortellini With Basil Sauce recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 31.8504
For those who are one a search for a truly vegetable treat this Tortellini-Vegetable Toss will do the magic. The Tortellini-Vegetable Toss packs in everything needed for a royale treat. Give this Tortellini-Vegetable Toss a try. - 39.8139
In a medium saucepan combine the water, undrained tomatoes, bouillon granules, basil, and oregano.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in frozen vegetables and tortellini.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 7 minutes or till tortellini are tender.
Stir... - 34.4913
Just Too Easy Tortellini Soup
Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large kettle over medium heat.
Add the tortellini and cook for 4 minutes.
Stir in the beans and tomatoes.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the basil and balsamic vinegar.
Ladle into serving... - 36.9147
Tortellini With Broccoli
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, place about 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce. Top evenly with all the tortellini. Add half of the remaining sauce, sprinkle on the basil and then all of the frozen broccoli. Top with the remaining sauce.
2. Cover and... - 22.7082
In A Hurry Tortellini Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and basil; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add chicken stock and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Add tortellini. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for... - 30.5803
Tortellini With Pumpkin Red Pepper Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan, to cook onion, garlic and bell pepper in butter over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until soft.
2) Fold in pumpkin, tomatoes, chicken broth, basil, salt and black pepper and stir properly.
3) Bring the mixture to a... - 38.7912
Tortellini With Roasted Eggplant Salad
My family of eggplant lovers fell head over heels in love with this Tortelloni With Roasted Eggplant Salad. What I would say is that you need not necessarily be a eggplant lover to like this PTortelloni With Roasted Eggplant Salad. Check it out for yourselves! - 39.073
Melt the margarine in a saucepan.
Cook the mushrooms, onions and garlic at medium heat.
Add all the other ingredients, except the tortellini, and mix well.
Cook and stir until boiling.
Add the tortellini and simmer for a few minutes, stirring gently. - 36.8109
Cheese Tortellini With Basil Sauce
Cook tortellini according to package directions; omit salt and fat.
Drain; keep warm.
Combine tomato sauce, crushed garlic, basil, and oregano in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes; stir in Parmesan cheese.
Transfer... - 29.3738
Sausage Tortellini Soup
Sausage Tortellini Soup is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Sausage Tortellini Soup; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 38.9592
Tortellini With Ricotta Cheese And Parsley
Prepare Cheese Filling and refrigerate.
Prepare Tomato-Cream Sauce and let stand at room temperature.
Prepare Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Cut a small piece of dough and work through the pasta machine until you have a very thin sheet of pasta.
Cut pasta into 3-inch... - 39.1554
Tortellini With Walnut Pesto
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Grind in a food processor until mixture is well blended.
Heat in saucepan.
Add above walnut mixture, combine, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add pasta and toss... - 32.0162
Tortellini With Three Cheese Tuna Sauce
Cook tortellini in boiling salted water according to package directions.
When tortellini is nearly done, in another saucepan sauté onions and garlic in butter for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat. Whisk in ricotta cheese and milk.
Add tuna, cheeses, basil and... - 36.4044
Tortellini With Three Cheese Tuna Sauce
1) Following package instructions, cook tortellini in boiling salted water.
2) In the meantime, in a saucepan, sauté onions and garlic for 2 minutes in butter.
3) Beat in ricotta cheese and milk and then add in cheeses, tuna, basil and lemon peel.
4)... - 39.2571
Classic Italian Tortellini
1. Roll out Fettucini Alfredo dough, one-quarter at a time, on a pastry board lightly sprinkled with cornstarch, until thin enough to read the cover of a book through the dough.
2. Cut out dough with a 3-inch round cutter. (You will get about 96 rounds.)
3.... - 36.9909
1) In a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt together. Create a depression in the middle of the bowl. Add in the eggs, oil and water into the hollow and slowly knead the mixture into a stiff dough.
2) Transfer the dough onto a large wooden... - 44.3913
Baked Tortellini With Eggplant And Potato
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (150°C).
2) Sprinkle the eggplant with salt and allow to drain in a colander or strainer.
3) In a pan, boil the tortellini in the salter boiling water, until tender.
4) In a shallow ovenproof dish, drain... - 47.3096
Tortellini Al Pesto
1. Make pesto alia Milanese as directed. Keep in cool place.
2. Make tortellini as directed in recipe Tortellini Bolognesi.
3. Mix filling ingredients together and use it as filling for tortellini and dry as directed.
4. Cook tortellini in boiling salted... - 39.9724
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 42.6397
Tortellini Salad With Three Herb Dressing
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.To make the dressing, put the vinegar, lemon juice and mustard in the workbowl of a food processor.
Pulse once to combine.
Add the parsley and basil and turn the machine on.
With the motor running, pour the... - 43.3494
Tortellini And Parsley Pesto Salad
1) From the broccoli, remove the leaves and tough parts of the stalks
2) Cross sectionally cut the stalks into 1/4 -inch-thick slices, then break flowerets into smaller pieces. (This should make about 2 1/2 cups total.)
3) Set broccoli aside.
4) Cook... - 47.4093
Brodo Di Manzo
This is a perfect winter soup and makes a delicious, healthy and warming winter meal. I make the soup in a crock pot and let it slow cook for four to five hours and serve it for dinner. Its a dish that takes a long time to make so if you are in a hurry then... - 148.914
Three Cheese Fondue With Tomato Onion Chutney
In a large bowl toss together well the cheeses and the cornstarch.
Rub the inside of a heavy saucepan with the garlic, leaving it in the pan, add the wine, 3/4 cup water, and the lemon juice, and boil the mixture for 1 minute.
Stir in the cheese mixture... - 32.8944
Pasta With Eggplant And Tomatoes
Sprinkle cut side of eggplant with salt. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Rinse under cold water, dry and peel. Dice flesh and set aside.
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add mushrooms,... - 30.3966
Tortellini pasta with pesto, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley - 99.8121
Four Easy Sides For Your Next Bbq
In this episode I make 3 (actually 4!) very easy side dishes for your next BBQ! The beauty is you can get them all done before hand, so you can relax when your friends show up. - 125.316
Chickpea And Pasta Soup
1) Take a large saucepan, spray with cooking spray, and heat over medium heat until hot.
2) Saute garlic and onion until soft and then stir in oregano and rosemary.
3) Cook for a minute and then add chicken broth, tomatoes, chickpeas,... - 42.0931
Rotini With Green Beans
Butter a 2 quart casserole; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, saute' onion and celery in olive oil until golden.
Stir in tomato bits, mushrooms, wine, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, oregano, thyme and pepper.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Add green beans or mixed... - 43.2654
Tortellinl, Green And Simple
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions, adding peas and broccoli to water with pasta; drain. Add cheese, oil, oregano, and crushed red pepper to the pasta-vegetable mixture; toss to mix. If desired, garnish with plum tomato wedges and oregano sprigs. - 26.2469