- » Tortellini Appetizer
Tortellini Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tortellini appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tortellini appetizer recipes.
Tomato And Tortellini Soup
Soup Lovers, here comes another great soup recipe for you- Tomato and Tortellini Soup. You will love its Italian flavors and the rustic textures. The combination of cheeses makes it even more desirable. Watch this video and try it out. - 130.341
Easy Weeknight Tortellini Soup
1. Place a large soup pot on medium flame and heat olive oil in it.
2. Add rosemary, carrot, and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 10-15 minutes or until softened and the onions start to turn translucent.
3. Drop sausage and cook... - 121.603
If you want to try pasta in salad, here is the right one for you. Take intuitive tips and information about pots and pans from Chef Evanne before she begins the recipe. Wholesome salad, with sizzling drink. Truly scintillating! - 116.557
Chicken Tortellini Soup
Use a rotisserie chicken and ready made cheese tortellini to make this delicious soup. This is a Real Simple recipe. Great for a day when you have little time to cook or just want a delicious soup without going to much trouble. - 111.576
Spinach And Tortellini Salad
1. Place a saucepan on heat, boil water and add tortellini in it. Cook for about 10 minutes.
2. Strain tortellini, and rinse it with cold water for 20 seconds. Drain.
3. In a large salad bowl, add tortellini, cherry tomatoes, and spinach.
4. Throw... - 106.922
Tortellini Skewers / Summer Bbq Party
Freshen up your summer bbq party with this exciting Marinated Tortellini Skewers which taste really good and are much better than having a Pasta salad. Good Party snack, easy finger food, simple to make and goes very well with a nice glass of wine. - 93.4172
Spinach Soup With Tortellini
1 Scrape the marrow from the bones.
2 In a 5-quart Dutch oven, melt the marrow over medium heat.
3 Add in the onion and stir, until golden for about 5 minutes.
4 Add in the marrowbones, bay leaf, peppercorns and salt.
5 Combine water... - 46.2608
Marinated Ham And Tortellini Salad
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini as per the package instructions.
2) Drain the tortellini and rinse under cold running water, then drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the lemon juice, orange juice, salad oil,... - 46.031
1) In a large pot, cook the tortellini in boiling salted water until just tender, about 5 minutes for fresh, 10 to 15 minutes for frozen or dried.
2) Drain the tortellini into a colander and rinse under cold running water until cool.
3) Let... - 45.583
Tortellini In Brodo
1. In a large soup pot place the beef bones, and cover with water.
2. Crumble in the bouillon cube.
3. Place pot on medium high flame and bring water to a rapid boil.
4. Skim off the scum that surfaces when blanching the bones.
5. Add the vegetables... - 45.3455
Tortellini Bundles In Tomato Basil Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a heavy 1-quart saucepan and allow the cream to boil till it is decreased to 1 cup.
3. Add basil and tomato sauce and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Take away from heat and keep aside.
5. Whisk ½ cup... - 43.722
Cheese And Chicken Tortellini In Brodo
Process the pasta.
Roll into thin sheets.
Cut out pasta rounds with a 3" (7.5 cm) round cookie cutter.
Cover with a damp cloth and reserve.
In a mixing bowl blend the chicken, ricotta, egg and seasonings.
Place a teaspoon of filling on each pasta... - 43.0206
Tangy Tortellini Salad
1. Take a medium-sized bowl and combine together tomato sauce, oil, vinegar and seasonings.
2. Refrigerate the mixture after covering.
3. Take a large bowl and combine tortellini, salami, bell peppers, olives and onion.]
4. To serve arrange... - 41.2678
Beefy Tortellini Soup
1 Cut the carrots into 1/4-inch slices and set aside. Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a medium saucepan, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and stir-fiy until the mixture just begins to brown, about 3... - 41.2401
Pat Conroy's Spinach Tortellini Salad
1) Follow the instruction given on the packet and cook the pasta
2) Toss the cooked pasta with the cheese, olives, ham and the vinaigrette
3) Season with salt and pepper
4) Add the herbs and toss through
5) Place the pasta in the refrigerator to... - 41.1656
Pat spinach dry.
Remove and discard stems; chop leaves coarsely and set aside.
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Add tortellini, return to a gentle boil, and cook, uncovered, just until tender to bite (4 to 6 minutes; or time... - 40.7836
Tortellini Spinach Soup
Heat oil in 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add carrots, onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Add tortellini; boil gently 4 to 5 minutes or until tortellini is almost tender.
Add spinach and... - 40.5388
Sausage Tortellini Soup
Sausage Tortellini Soup is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Sausage Tortellini Soup; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 40.3094
Tortellini With Coconut Avocado Cream
This tortellini with coconut avocado cream is a sweet and savory appetizer that can be served before a dinner party. Cooked in the microwave, the tortellini with coconut avocado cream is prepaed with avocados blended with coconut milk, lemon juice and tabasco... - 39.4119
1) In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
2) Add garlic to sauté until lightly browned.
3) Add tomato sauce, capers, basil, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce heat to low and allow the... - 38.4178
1. In large saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat, add garlic and cook and for 2 to 3 minutes stirring such that it is lightly browned.
2. Bring it to a boil after adding broth and tortellini.
3. Lowering the heat simmer for 10 minutes,... - 38.3602
Just Too Easy Tortellini Soup
Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large kettle over medium heat.
Add the tortellini and cook for 4 minutes.
Stir in the beans and tomatoes.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the basil and balsamic vinegar.
Ladle into serving... - 38.3505
Ham Tortellini Salad
1. As per package directions cook tortellini according omitting salt, drain and run under cold water to cool.
2. Combine all ingredients except leaf lettuce and red pepper in large bowl.
3. Toss until well blended.
4. On lettuce-lined salad... - 37.639
Tortellini With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
Bring vermouth to a boil in a small heavy saucepan and reduce by half.
Add heavy cream, bring to a boil, and lower heat to a simmer.
Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper, add the nutmeg, and simmer uncovered for about 15 minutes or until reduced... - 36.1758
The Caesar Tortellini is the perfect salad to toss for unexpected lunch company. A healthy and easy to make dish, it would ne done in a jiffy. Surprise your guests with this delicious salad that can be made in minutes. - 35.9822
In a medium saucepan combine the water, undrained tomatoes, bouillon granules, basil, and oregano.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in frozen vegetables and tortellini.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 7 minutes or till tortellini are tender.
Stir... - 35.7693
This Tortellini Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Tortellini Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Tortellini Soup recipe. - 35.4361
1. In a saucepan heat chicken broth and bring the mixture to boil.
2. Add tortellini and continue to boil for about 6 minutes.
3. Remove the casings from sausage and break it up into small pieces.
4. In another saucepan, add the sausages and brown it;... - 34.5897
Tangy Garlic Tortellini Salad
In small bowl, combine all ingredients except pasta and vegetables. In medium bowl, combine pasta and vegetables; mix lightly. Add dressing; toss lightly to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Garnish as desired. - 34.5719
Tortellini And Vegetable Soup
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the grated cheese.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or until the tortellini are tender. Do not overcook or the tortellini will become mushy. - 33.9876
Tortellini Antipasto Salad
1. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, shallots, oregano and red pepper flakes.
2. In medium bowl, combine tortellini, bell pepper, cheese and salami. Add dressing; toss to coat. - 33.7585
Tomato Garlic Soup With Tortellini
In a saucepan, bring the garlic broth to a simmer.
While the broth heats, chop the tomatoes.
Add the tomatoes to the broth, return it to a boil, and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
In a separate pot, cook the tortellini in boiling water until al dente, 4 or 5... - 33.6411
In A Hurry Tortellini Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and basil; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add chicken stock and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Add tortellini. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for... - 33.2428
Tortellini With Zucchini And Tomatoes
1. Combine tomatoes and water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain tomatoes, and slice thinly; set aside.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil. Place over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini and garlic; saute 2... - 33.2012
1) Cut each salami slice in half.
2) In a bowl, mix together salami, green olives, dressing and tortellini.
3) Put the lid over the bowl and place in refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours or overnight to incorporate the flavours.
4) Thread on bamboo... - 30.1936
This Tortellini is an irresistible appetizer recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Tortellini with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 27.2234
Swanson Spinach Tortellini Soup
MIX broth, garlic and pepper in saucepot. Heat to a boil. Stir in tortellini.
COOK over medium heat 10 minutes. Add spinach. Cook 5 minutes or until tortellini is done. - 26.2068
Cheese Tortellini Soup
This Cheese Tortellini Soup is sure to get your hunger apparatus in top gear! Try this Cheese Tortellini Soup tonight for dinner and tell me if you like it ! - 25.6333
Tortellini In Broth
Prepare Meat Broth.
Prepare and fill tortellini.
Bring broth to a boil in a large saucepan.
Boil gently until tortellini are tender but firm to the bite. - 23.9094