- » Tortellini
Tortellini are ring-shaped Italian pasta that are also popularly known as “belly button”, because of their resemblance to the belly button or navel. Like cannalloni, this pasta too is stuffed with various ... More »
Brodo Di Manzo
This is a perfect winter soup and makes a delicious, healthy and warming winter meal. I make the soup in a crock pot and let it slow cook for four to five hours and serve it for dinner. Its a dish that takes a long time to make so if you are in a hurry then... - 148.914
Roasted Cauliflower And Cheese Tortellini
Here's a kid special pasta made using tortellini and dressed with a ready made sauce. Chef Russell shares his kid's favorite recipe with you so that your kid's are as happy as his. Make a bowl today for your angels. - 135.309
Wegmans Tortellini With Spinach & Roasted Tomatoes
You will feel like you just learned the secret to preparing a restaurant pasta specialty....this one will become a regular for sure. Absolutely delicious! Guaranteed on the dinner table in 10 minutes. This is a great quick meal for a sudden dinner date! Watch... - 133.021
Tomato And Tortellini Soup
Soup Lovers, here comes another great soup recipe for you- Tomato and Tortellini Soup. You will love its Italian flavors and the rustic textures. The combination of cheeses makes it even more desirable. Watch this video and try it out. - 129.957
If you want to try pasta in salad, here is the right one for you. Take intuitive tips and information about pots and pans from Chef Evanne before she begins the recipe. Wholesome salad, with sizzling drink. Truly scintillating! - 117.821
Wild Salmon Spring Peas And Ricotta Tortellini With Lemon Sauce
If you have some left over wanton wrappers, the best way to use them is to make these tortellinis This recipe is a very adaptable one where any seafood can be used as the stuffing. The light lemon cream sauce goes so perfectly with the tortellini. The... - 115.875
Lighter Healthier Creamy Tortellini With Ham
Do you miss your favorite creamy and cheesy foods for health issues? Well, here is a smart option by which you can enjoy your taste and yet be on the safer side. To learn about this trick, you should watch this video. In this video, chef Janet prepares a... - 114.741
Satisfying Tomato And Cheese Tortellini Casserole
If you are someone who dines out often, it can be really tough for you to eat healthy. However, Betty's tomato and cheese tortellini casserole will ensure that you enjoy a bon appétit at home without the slog and sans compromising on the health. Plus, this... - 106.151
Tasty Tortellini With Green Beans And Tomatoes
Tortellini with green beans and tomatoes is a perfect dish to make for the lunch. It is a perfect combination of healthy beans and tomatoes. Check out the recipe right here. - 104.353
Chicken And Prosciutto Tortelloni Alfredo
When the sun's out and the barbie is on fire, something as super-tasty as this dish will likely sizzle up your taste buds. In this video recipe, Betty shares her all-time favorite entrée chicken and prosciutto tortelloni alfredo. It's so simple yet stunning... - 102.868
Fast And Fabulous Dinnertime Shrimp Tortellini
Your no-fuss dinner just gets better with this easy-to-make shrimp tortellini recipe. A healthy, tasty, shrimp dish that makes for a fabulous dinnertime treat, this is one treat you won't regret mastering. Stream the video recipe and get making it at home and... - 100.193
1.On a pan, glaze the tomatoes.
2.In a pot, empty the contents of the Tortelloni package and let it simmer in hot water for few minutes.
3.When cooked, put the Tortelloni into the pan with the glazed tomatoes and give it a flip.
4.Add... - 98.3149
Tomato Tortellini Soup
A quick rush of dinner and sometimes your unsure what to make! This is a quick recipe being shared, a pot of flavorful soup with some tortellini! Check out the video for more on this soup! - 90.2662
Tortellini Pasta With Salmon
If you are one of those who like making pasta in different styles then you should definitely take a look at this tortellini pasta recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines pasta with salmon and cream sauce to make a succulent dish. This is a super... - 84.0705
Filling And Closing Beef Tortellini
Chef Kamal has a classic Lebanese cuisine for all of you. Check out the video of the delicious Filling and Closing Beef Tortellini. A great main dish which can be served to your guests. A dish which leaves a good impression on everyone. - 80.1412
This tortellini stew is as good dish for no time to cook moments. The fat guys tell you how you can get your hands on this dish when you have to cook something but don't have enough time. If they were not running out of time you could have seen them showing... - 64.8999
A plateful of temptation best describes this Baked Tortellini recipe. No other ingredient will make Baked Tortellini taste so awesome than cheese and herbs. The delicacy has a unique characteristic of addicting you to it on the first bite. My friends tried... - 48.6708
1) In a large pot, cook the tortellini in boiling salted water until just tender, about 5 minutes for fresh, 10 to 15 minutes for frozen or dried.
2) Drain the tortellini into a colander and rinse under cold running water until cool.
3) Let... - 48.509
Tortellini With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a bowl and mix Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, marjoram, butter and breadcrumbs to prepare the topping.
3. Take a heavy 1 ½ quart saucepan and mix Gorgonzola cheese, nutmeg and cream and allow it to... - 47.325
Baked Tortellini With Eggplant And Potato
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (150°C).
2) Sprinkle the eggplant with salt and allow to drain in a colander or strainer.
3) In a pan, boil the tortellini in the salter boiling water, until tender.
4) In a shallow ovenproof dish, drain... - 47.3096
Tortelloni Di Zucca
1) Combine flour, eggs and oil and knead into a soft ball. Knead this for another 5 minutes in a floured surface and set aside after covering with cloth for 10 minutes
2) Clean up the squash, chop into large wedges and cook in salted water for... - 47.2264
Veal Stuffed Tortellini
1) In uncovered Dutch-oven boil water and cook tortellini for about 8 to 14 minutes until tender.
2) Drain out from water.
3) In a frying pan heat butter.
4) Add onion and mushrooms and saute until soft.
5) Add tortellini and stir to combine.
6) Mix... - 45.9271
Creamy Vegetable Tortellini
1. Follow the instructions given on the package and cook the tortellini in boiled salted water and drain excessive water.
2. Simultaneously, take a 1-quart saucepan and add ½ cup water and cook carrot, covered, for about 4 minutes and drain... - 45.877
Sweet And Sour Tortellini
1) Cook the tortellini as per the instructions. Drain it properly.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat it over high heat.
3) Put the oil and rotate the wok to coat side.
4) Add the beef along with garlic. Stir-fry them for about... - 45.784
Spinach Soup With Tortellini
1 Scrape the marrow from the bones.
2 In a 5-quart Dutch oven, melt the marrow over medium heat.
3 Add in the onion and stir, until golden for about 5 minutes.
4 Add in the marrowbones, bay leaf, peppercorns and salt.
5 Combine water... - 45.5291
Marinated Ham And Tortellini Salad
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini as per the package instructions.
2) Drain the tortellini and rinse under cold running water, then drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the lemon juice, orange juice, salad oil,... - 45.4765
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add tortellini and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. Drain in a colander.
6.... - 45.3097
1) In a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt together. Create a depression in the middle of the bowl. Add in the eggs, oil and water into the hollow and slowly knead the mixture into a stiff dough.
2) Transfer the dough onto a large wooden... - 44.3913
Roll the dough thin, using a 3" round cookie cutter, cut 36 rounds.
Cover the rounds with a damp cloth to prevent drying.
Cut the snails in half.
In a skillet heat the butter, saute the garlic and onion until tender.
Add the escargot and continue to saute for... - 44.3054
How To Make Marron Tortellini
Whisk the eggs.
Pour the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add a splash of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
Pour the whisked eggs into the well and gradually mix with either a blunt knife or your hands. When the dough has become a thick paste... - 44.2664
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients for the filling.
2) Mix a bit of water if needed to hold together.
3) To make the pasta, In a bowl mix flour, eggs and salt to form a stiff dough.
4) Divide into 4 balls.
5) Roll out, on lightly floured... - 44.1737
Meat Tortellini With Creamy Spinach Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the tortellini.Heat the butter in a medium-large saucepan.
Add the garlic and cook over low heat for 1 minute.
Stir in the flour and cook, stirring over medium-high heat, for 2 minutes.
Gradually whisk in the milk... - 43.8624
Chicken Soup With Tortellini
Heat chicken, 6 cups water, the celery, carrot, onion, 2 sprigs parsley, the bay leaf, salt and peppercorns to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until thickest pieces of chicken are done, about 45 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth; strain... - 43.674
1. In a bowl, mix the chicken, cheese, egg yolks, lemon peel and nutmeg until they are thoroughly blended and season with salt and pepper.
2. Using 1/4th of the pasta dough, roll out the dough on a floured board until it is paper thin, then cut... - 43.5605
Make a well in center of flour; add 1 egg, 1 egg white, the water, oil and 1 teaspoon salt.
Stir with fork until mixed; gather dough into a ball.
Knead dough on lightly floured board until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
Cover and let rest for 10... - 43.5001
Sweet And Sour Tortellini
1) Chop meat into thin pieces.
2) In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, soy sauce and garlic.
3) Coat meat with this mixture and leave aside for 15 minutes.
4) Omit salt and cook tortellini as per package instructions and drain.
5) In the... - 43.4027
Tortellini Salad With Three Herb Dressing
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.To make the dressing, put the vinegar, lemon juice and mustard in the workbowl of a food processor.
Pulse once to combine.
Add the parsley and basil and turn the machine on.
With the motor running, pour the... - 43.3494
Grilled Chicken And Tortellini Salad
1. In a shallow dish, keep the large plastic bag and place chicken into it.
2. Pour the Italian Salad dressing over chicken and close the bag.
3. Keep the bag in the refrigerator to be marinated overnight.
4. While marinating, turn the bag... - 42.9731
1) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water and cook tortellini in for about 8 to 14.
2) In a separate saucepan measure next 9 ingredients.
3) Boil the mixture over medium heat.
4) Simmer slowly for 5 minutes until carrot is cooked.
5) Mix tortellini with... - 42.828
Tortellini With Chicken Livers
Remove any membrane or gristle from the livers and cut the meat into bite-sized pieces.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Peel and chop the tomatoes.
Cook the tortellini in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes, until just tender to the bite.
Meanwhile, heat... - 42.8242
Beef And Three Cheese Tortellini Salad
Cook tortellini according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
In a large bowl combine tortellini, beef or ham strips, Colby or cheddar cheese, broccoli florets, and sliced yellow summer squash or zucchini.
Pour Creamy... - 42.7426
Pepperoni Tortellini Soup
1. In large saucepan add tortellini, garlic and chicken broth.
2. Bring to boil.
3. Decrease heat and simmer tortellini for 15 minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese. Stir well.
5. Simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Ladle soup into... - 42.7036
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 42.6397
Creamy Spinach And Tortellini
1. In a deep saucepan, Cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package. This will take about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain; cover to keep warm.
2. As the tortellini cooks, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
3. Put in onion and... - 42.4852
Creamy Spinach And Tortellini
Cook tortellini to desired doneness as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with hot water.
Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat cook onion and garlic in oil until lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
Add spinach, tomato, basil, salt and pepper; cook 5... - 42.3312
Tortellini In Sauce
To make the pasta, place the flour in a bowl and make a well in the center.
Drop the eggs, salt and oil in the well.
Mix to form a smooth dough and knead thoroughly 10 minutes.
Wrap in foil and allow to rest 1 hour.
Dice the chicken meat and grind through the... - 42.2816
Crispy Tortellini Bites
1) Use a medium bowl, to combine cheese, basil, Seasoned Pepper and cayenne. Place the bowl aside.
2) Follow the package direction to cook tortellini without salt.
3) Rinse in cold water, drain and set aside.
4) Use a large skillet to... - 42.0206
Creamy Tortellini Primavera
1. In a bowl, combine the soup mix and cream and whisk to blend.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. Add the garlic to the hot oil and sauté till lightly browned.
4. Add the cooked and drained tortellini and... - 41.7608
Hearty Tortellinivegetable Soup
1.Take a 4 quart microwavable casserole. Add in onions, carrots, mushrooms, zucchini, garlic and oil. Stir well and microwave for 6 minutes on high 100%. Stir once after 3 minutes.
2.Add in all ingredients except tortellini and mix well. Microwave... - 41.4323
Tortellini With Tuna Salad
In large pot of boiling water, cook tortellini until al dente (tender but firm); drain and rinse under cold water.
Thaw peas under cold water.
In salad bowl, combine pasta, peas, sweet pepper, onion, tuna, artichokes (if using), parsley and... - 41.2699
Tortellini And Cucumber Salad
Cook tortellini according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water.
For dressing, in a screw top jar combine oil, wine, lemon juice, herb, honey, and salt.
Cover and shake well; pour over tortellini.
Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.
In a... - 40.5022
Tortellini Pasta With Onion Confit
Tortellini With Onion Confit has a grand taste. Tortellini With Onion Confit gets its taste from pasta mixed with onion and flavored with red wine. Tortellini With Onion Confit in inspired by many food joints. - 40.321
Vegetable Pine Nut Tortellini
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch vegetables 2 minutes or so.
Remove with a slotted spoon.
Cool under running cold water.
In the same boiling water, cook pasta following package instructions.
In... - 40.3012
Tempting Tortellini Salad
1) Cook the tortellini in a pot of salted, boiling water. Follow the packet instructions till the tortellini are cooked completely. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a large bowl, add the diced tomatoes. Add in chopped basil, parsley leaves... - 40.1714
1) In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
2) Add garlic to sauté until lightly browned.
3) Add tomato sauce, capers, basil, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
4) Bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Reduce heat to low and allow the... - 40.1255
Spinach Tortellini With Roasted Red Peppers
1) Cut red peppers into strips and keep aside.
2) Follow package instructions to cook tortellini and drain, when done.
3) In a large saucepan, sauté garlic in hot melted butter for about 2 minutes.
4) Stir in red pepper strips, chopped... - 39.9102
Cheese Tortellini With Tuna
Grill or broil tuna, 4 inches from heat source, 7 to 9 minutes or until fish just begins to flake.
Remove and discard skin.
Cut tuna into chunks; set aside.
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add bell peppers, onion and fennel seeds; cook over... - 39.9007
1. In a large pan, heat the water till its boiling
2. Add salt to the water
3. Add the Tortellini to the water and cook for ten minutes or till tender
4. Drain the Tortellini completely.
5. Into a large pan, tip the Tortellini and add the Half and... - 39.8541
Pat Conroy's Spinach Tortellini Salad
1) Follow the instruction given on the packet and cook the pasta
2) Toss the cooked pasta with the cheese, olives, ham and the vinaigrette
3) Season with salt and pepper
4) Add the herbs and toss through
5) Place the pasta in the refrigerator to... - 39.693
Tortellini With Zucchini And Sun Dried Tomatoes
Combine tomatoes and water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes.
Drain tomatoes, and slice thinly; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add zucchini and garlic; saute 2... - 39.5863
Spinach Tortellini With Pecan Sauce
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a small deep skillet or saucepan, heat oil
4) Stir in pecans.
5) Over low heat, cook the pecans until lightly toasted and browned.
6) Watch... - 39.4152
1 Prepare the Filling: Wash chicken livers thoroughly.
2 Drain well on paper towels.
3 Cut each into half.
4 In a large skillet, heat butter.
5 Add in the onions and chicken livers, saute for about 5 minutes.
6 In the food processor or... - 39.3018
Tortellini With Sausage
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini in the boiling salted water, drain and keep warm.
2) In a saucepan, saute the pepper and sausage in the butter, until the sausage is browned and thoroughly cooked.
3) In a bowl, mix the Ricotta and Pecorino cheese,... - 39.2941
Tortellini With Three Cheese Tuna Sauce
1) Following package instructions, cook tortellini in boiling salted water.
2) In the meantime, in a saucepan, sauté onions and garlic for 2 minutes in butter.
3) Beat in ricotta cheese and milk and then add in cheeses, tuna, basil and lemon peel.
4)... - 39.2571
Tortellini And Green Pea Salad
Boil either fresh or dried tortellini until barely tender.
Strain from the water and throw into the kettle a package or two of frozen peas.
Cook for only a minute and drain.
Mix with the pasta and the dressing.
Add parsley and cheese.
Chill well before... - 39.1772
Tortellini With Roasted Eggplant Salad
My family of eggplant lovers fell head over heels in love with this Tortelloni With Roasted Eggplant Salad. What I would say is that you need not necessarily be a eggplant lover to like this PTortelloni With Roasted Eggplant Salad. Check it out for yourselves! - 39.073
Sausage Tortellini Soup
Sausage Tortellini Soup is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Sausage Tortellini Soup; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 38.9592
Pat spinach dry.
Remove and discard stems; chop leaves coarsely and set aside.
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Add tortellini, return to a gentle boil, and cook, uncovered, just until tender to bite (4 to 6 minutes; or time... - 38.9486
Tortellini Spinach Soup
Heat oil in 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add carrots, onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Add tortellini; boil gently 4 to 5 minutes or until tortellini is almost tender.
Add spinach and... - 38.9454
This Tortellini Salad recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Tortellini Salad is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Tortellini Salad recipe. - 38.7995
Tortellini With Pumpkin Red Pepper Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan, to cook onion, garlic and bell pepper in butter over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until soft.
2) Fold in pumpkin, tomatoes, chicken broth, basil, salt and black pepper and stir properly.
3) Bring the mixture to a... - 38.7912
Tangy Tortellini Salad
1. Take a medium-sized bowl and combine together tomato sauce, oil, vinegar and seasonings.
2. Refrigerate the mixture after covering.
3. Take a large bowl and combine tortellini, salami, bell peppers, olives and onion.]
4. To serve arrange... - 38.7295
Spinach Tortellini With Bel Paese
1) Use a large saucepan of boiling water to cook tortellini until al dente (tender but still firm); drain and set aside.
2) Use a small saucepan to melt butter over low heat.
3) Fold in Bel Paese cheese and half-and-half.
4) Cook all... - 38.4411
Beefy Tortellini Soup
1 Cut the carrots into 1/4-inch slices and set aside. Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a medium saucepan, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and stir-fiy until the mixture just begins to brown, about 3... - 38.1692
Ham Tortellini Salad
1. As per package directions cook tortellini according omitting salt, drain and run under cold water to cool.
2. Combine all ingredients except leaf lettuce and red pepper in large bowl.
3. Toss until well blended.
4. On lettuce-lined salad... - 38.1607
Sunny Tortellini is a very interesting tortellini recipe. Most of my friends and almost all of my neighbors describe this Sunny Tortellini recipe of mine as a Goldie-oldie. I am sure you will too. - 38.1313
Prepare chicken or sausage filling as directed but omit 1 egg yolk, 1 cup ricotta cheese, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese from each filling.
Place about 1 teaspoon of filling in center of 1 potsticker skin.
Cover remaining skins with plastic wrap.
Moisten edges... - 37.9854
Cheese Tortellini With Ham
1) Cook tortellini according to package directions.
2) Drain them and keep aside.
3) In a large skillet, melt butter.
4) Add tortellini.
5) Stir in whipping cream, peas and Canadian bacon and boil everything
6) Remove fthe skillet rom... - 37.9223
1) In a large skillet, heat butter and sauté mushrooms, onion and garlic in the hot butter.
2) Mix in rest of the ingredients except tortellini and cook the mixture, stirring occasionally, until it just reaches boiling point.
3) Add in tortellini,... - 37.9194
Tortellini With Pimiento Pepper Dip
Cook tortellini according to package directions.
Drain, run under cold water, and drain well.
Place in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, basil, and salt to taste.
To Make Dip: In a food processor with the metal blade, mince garlic.
Add pimientos and... - 37.7746
Simply sumptuous! This savory bowl of veggies, pasta and beans is a meal in itself! - 37.6635
Tortellini With Coconut Avocado Cream
This tortellini with coconut avocado cream is a sweet and savory appetizer that can be served before a dinner party. Cooked in the microwave, the tortellini with coconut avocado cream is prepaed with avocados blended with coconut milk, lemon juice and tabasco... - 37.6069
Tortellini Salad Primavera
Tortellini Salad Primavera has a Sole taste. The cheese or meat tortellini pasta and mushrooms gives the Tortellini Salad Primavera Stimulating taste. - 37.4914
Hot Tortellini Salad
Prepare tortellini as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Place butter in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in broccoli and onions.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until... - 37.3582
Tortellini With Curry Sauce
Heat oil in skillet.
Add onions and cook 3 minutes over medium heat covered.
Mix in curry; continue cooking 3 minutes uncovered.
Add mushrooms and cook another 3 to 4 minutes.
Pour in chicken stock and season; bring to boil and cook 15 to 18 minutes over... - 37.1712
Tortellini Chicken Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot; add carrot and next 5 ingredients, and saute until onion is tender.
Add chicken, broth, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until... - 37.1255
Classic Italian Tortellini
1. Roll out Fettucini Alfredo dough, one-quarter at a time, on a pastry board lightly sprinkled with cornstarch, until thin enough to read the cover of a book through the dough.
2. Cut out dough with a 3-inch round cutter. (You will get about 96 rounds.)
3.... - 36.9909
1. In a saucepan heat chicken broth and bring the mixture to boil.
2. Add tortellini and continue to boil for about 6 minutes.
3. Remove the casings from sausage and break it up into small pieces.
4. In another saucepan, add the sausages and brown it;... - 36.9339
Just Too Easy Tortellini Soup
Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large kettle over medium heat.
Add the tortellini and cook for 4 minutes.
Stir in the beans and tomatoes.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the basil and balsamic vinegar.
Ladle into serving... - 36.9147
Melt the margarine in a saucepan.
Cook the mushrooms, onions and garlic at medium heat.
Add all the other ingredients, except the tortellini, and mix well.
Cook and stir until boiling.
Add the tortellini and simmer for a few minutes, stirring gently. - 36.8109
Quick Tortellini With Artichokes
1) In a large bowl, add all ingredients except pesto sauce.
2) Stir in sauce and add to pasta mixture; toss lightly.
3) Immediately serve or refrigerate for later use.
In case of refrigerated mixture, allow to stand at room temperature 30... - 36.7489
1. In large saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat, add garlic and cook and for 2 to 3 minutes stirring such that it is lightly browned.
2. Bring it to a boil after adding broth and tortellini.
3. Lowering the heat simmer for 10 minutes,... - 36.7017
Tortellini With Creamy Cheese Sauce
1) Cook the tortellini al dente as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add cream and allow it come to a boil. Mix in mascarpone, parmesan, butter and nutmeg and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Season the sauce with salt and... - 36.4148
Tortellini With Three Cheese Tuna Sauce
Cook tortellini in boiling salted water according to package directions.
When tortellini is nearly done, in another saucepan sauté onions and garlic in butter for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat. Whisk in ricotta cheese and milk.
Add tuna, cheeses, basil and... - 36.4044
Italian Tortellini Salad
Cook tortellini according to package directions.
Drain tortellini in a colander.
Place colander in a large bowl of ice cold water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Transfer chilled tortellini to a serving bowl.
Add cubed provolone or mozzarella cheese,... - 36.3823
Cheese Tortellini With Red And Yellow Tomato
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl; tossing gently.
Cook tortellini according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
Place pasta in a serving bowl.
Add tomato mixture, and toss gently. - 36.2923
Pot Sticker Tortellini
Prepare Sausage-Spinach Filling.
Fill wrappers a few at a time.
(If using won ton wrappers, use a 3- to 3 1/4-inch round cookie cutter to cut several wrappers at a time; discard trimmings.) Cover remaining wrappers with plastic wrap to prevent drying.
To... - 36.258
Tuscan-style Tortellini With Asparagus
Tuscan-Style Tortellini With Asparagus is an easy to make dish where you can also think of varying the veggie. I realized that a pasta dish can taste this well only after I cooked this Tuscan-Style Tortellini With Asparagus dish. An asset to your cookbook! - 35.7488
Tortellini With Garden Vegetables
Tortellini with garden vegetables is a pasta recipe. Cooked with squash, tomatoes, carrots and green peas, this tortellini recipe is herbed with chives to taste. Made with added cheese, it is delicious and filling. - 35.699
The Caesar Tortellini is the perfect salad to toss for unexpected lunch company. A healthy and easy to make dish, it would ne done in a jiffy. Surprise your guests with this delicious salad that can be made in minutes. - 35.3603
Tortellini Recipes By Category