- » Torte
Torte, pronounced “tohrt” and also known as torta, is a cake with a rich texture, most often multilayer and baked with breadcrumbs or ground nuts, sugar, egg yolk, hard beaten egg whites using minimal ... More »
Flourless Chocolate Torte
This decadent Chocolate Torte is so rich and utterly sinful! It is flourless, of course! You can make this recipe you own by adding a lot of interesting twists to it. Have fun baking it! Watch and learn the recipe from the Frugal Chef. - 142.465
Almond Crusted Torte
A delicious, easy dessert that reminds me of a big almond flavored sugar cookie. Great for a brunch, dinner party or whatever occasion you need a dessert. This is from my friend Ann. - 113.436
Triple Chocolate Truffle Torte
A rich, chocolatey, layered truffle torte on a crisp chocolate cookie base. Hardly diet food, but a wonderful dessert and perfect for the occasional indulgence. - 113.026
Low Carb Chocolate Truffle Torte
Festivals means lots of high carb desserts but if you want to keep those carbs under control without hiding from delicious desserts, here is a video for you. Lowcarb4life brings a low carb chocolate Truffle torte which is delicious enough to please even the... - 100.993
Real Sacher Torte
Sacher-Torte, the famous Viennese chocolate cake is a timeless composition. The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make this classic Austrian torte and shows how to glaze the torte in chocolate ganache. It comes quite close to the original. A truly divine... - 96.8033
Raw Chocolate Torte
1. Line the 8”square pan with parchment paper.
2. To make the halvah – Mix together all ingredients, in a food processor.
3. Pat the ingredients into wax lined square pan.
4. Chill the mixture in the freeze.
5. To Make The Filling... - 91.0215
A nice Banana-nut Torte recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. 30 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect Banana-nut Torte. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Dessert. I prepare this... - 47.9332
Are you looking for a tasty Chocolate-nut Torte recipe? It is an European specialty, eaten as a Dessert. Was it you or the fragrance of Chocolate-nut Torte that you're making that has drawn me to the kitchen?, were my partner's words. - 47.7832
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. Grease a cake tin with oil or butter and line the bottom with a piece of grease proof paper.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the cornflour, flour and salt and set in the... - 47.6034
There's really a lot you can do with it. Yummy goodies all with the Graham cracker. Try this graham torte recipe and you would be amazed at what all this delicious ingredient can be converted into - 47.4286
Viennese Chocolate Torte
Viennese Chocolate Torte is a yummy dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Viennese Chocolate Torte last week for my our wedding anniversary party and everyone loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 47.3281
Orange Chocolate Torte
Butter a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a blender, pulverize enough graham crackers to make 1 cup of fine crumbs.
Remove from blender; set aside.
Pulverize nuts into fine crumbs; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat... - 47.2903
Delicious Pecan Torte
Beat egg yolks until thick and light; beat in sugar.
Mix flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and baking powder; stir into egg mixture.
Add rum and pecans.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into rum mixture.
Turn into 2 well-greased waxed paper-lined 8-inch... - 47.2643
Coffee Walnut Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, beat together butter or margarine and 1/2 of the sugar.
4) In a cup, mix together coffee, coffee liqueur... - 47.222
1. In a large sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon powder. Mix well and sieve.
2. To this mixture, add apples, walnuts and raisins. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Grease baking pan/ double layered pans with butter.
4. Place wax... - 47.2122
Lemon Almond Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a 10-12 inch springform pan and butter it nicely. Flour the pan lightly.
3. Take a large bowl and whisk egg whites until the soft peaks are formed. Continue whisking the mixture after adding 1/3... - 47.2001
Rice And Vegetable Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded, keep aside.
4)... - 46.9973
Dobos Torte With Unsweetened Chocolate
Grease and flour 9-inch cake pans; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream 1 cup butter and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in whole eggs, then stir in flour and vanilla until batter is smooth.
Spoon about 2/3 cup... - 46.9767
Anne's Caramel Torte En Croute
Butter a cookie sheet.
Place outside ring of an 1/2 -inch flan pan on the cookie sheet; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, combine flour with 1/4 cup sugar.
Add 1 cup butter.
Beat until mixture resembles soft fine breadcrumbs.
Beat in egg yolks with 6... - 46.9548
Torte A La Perigourdine
1) Rinse the parsley and with paper towels, par dry it. Chop just enough to measure ½ cup and set it aside.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the flour and he salt. With a pastry cutter, or two knives, cut in the chilled butter and... - 46.891
Solo Raspberry Pecan Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 8 inch square pan with greased wax paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, first cream butter or margarine and then gradually add sugar and cream again.
4. Stir in egg, milk, salt and vanilla... - 46.8645
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream shortening, gradually add sugar and salt, make sure to cream until fluffy
3.Now add egg yolks 1 at a time, beating well
4.Then sift flour and baking powder and stir into... - 46.6519
Cream margarine with 1/2 cup sugar; add egg yolks.
Beat until fluffy and blended well.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together; add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
Add vanilla; spread in two greased waxed paper-lined 8-inch layer cake pans.
Do... - 46.5484
Raspberry Walnut Torte
In small bowl, combine 1 c.flour, confectioner's sugar & butter; blend well.
Press into bottom of ungreased 9 in.square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Drain raspberries; reserve liquid for sauce.
Spread berries over crust; sprinkle... - 46.5394
Chocolate Brittle Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch baking pan and line with wax paper and grease paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with water... - 46.5324
Unbaked Warsaw Chocolate Torte
Cream butter until very light.
Add 1 cup of the sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
The sugar must be perfectly absorbed in the butter so that no trace of graininess remains.
Beat in chocolate and orange rind.
Spread 1 cup of the ground nuts on... - 46.4275
To make the torte: Combine 1 cup butter, sugar and 3 cups flour in large bowl; rub with fingertips until mixture has consistency of coarse meal.
Beat in egg; shape into a ball.
Chill for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Spread softened butter on 2 baking... - 46.2706
Eight Layer Torte
This Eight Layer Torte is an exquisite and incredibly tasty tea-break or mid-day pick. The recipe for this is amazingly simple and can be made in no time. Do try it this Eight Layer Torte and let me know how it turned out for you! - 46.1789
1 Place the racks in the center and top third of the oven and heat to 400 degrees farenheit.
2 Cut six pieces of parchment paper to fit the baking sheets.
3 Using the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan as a template and a dark pencil or pen,... - 46.1032
1) With a sharp knife trim off the side crusts of the cake and then cut into cubes
2) Into the cold water, dissolve the gelatin
3) Into a saucepan, combine the egg yolks, 3/4 cup sugar, lemon juice and the rind
4) Cook over a low flame till the back of... - 46.0806
Double Chocolate Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter over hot water. The water should not be boiling. Cool the melted mixture slightly.
3) Add the milk, egg whites, powdered sugar and... - 46.0737
Beat sugar and egg yolks together until light and creamy; add bread crumbs, 1/3 cup filberts, baking ' powder, salt and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into batter.
Turn into 3 greased and floured 9-inch layer pans.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 46.0716
Lucille's Apple Torte
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. Grease a pie plate and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter. Beat well using a wooden spoon.
4. Add egg, baking soda, flour, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder. Mix well... - 45.9901
Butter Pecan Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (111°C).
2. Take a bowl and sift flour, baking powder and salt into it.
3. In another bowl add butter and sugar and cream it well until it turns fluffly and light.
4. Beat the eggs nicely after each... - 45.9637
Georgia Peach Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
To make the pastry shell:
2. Into a basin, sift flour and stir in sugar,
3. Cut butter or margarine in cubes and rub into flour with fingertips to resemble crumbs.
4. Gently stir in enough egg yolk to bind... - 45.9494
Toasted Almond Butter Torte
1) Make 6 cones, each from 3-inch rounds of wax paper and secure with cellophane tape.
2) In the top of a double boiler, melt chocolate pieces over simmering water.
3) Allow to cool, and smear thinly inside the paper cones to cover completely.... - 45.9403
Raspberry Yogurt Torte
1 For the syrup:In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a full boil , stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2 Remove from the heat and add the framboise. Pour into a small bowl and cool completely.
3 For the filling:Into a small bowl, pour the... - 45.845
Chocolate Strawberry Torte
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Lightly grease the bottom of 9-inch springform pan and dust with flour.
3 In a large bowl, add in eggs and sugar.
4 Using an electric mixer, beat at high speed, until light and fluffy for 5... - 45.8317
Ricotta Almond Torte
For the crust preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
Butter a 9 x 3-inch springform pan.
Grease a small baking sheet.
Combine the ground almonds, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter in a large bowl and mix.
Press the almond mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared... - 45.8129
Spray with pan release or grease .and flour an 8-inch pie plate.
Wash plums; cut in half; remove seeds; cut red plums into quarters; leave purple ones in halves.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
To do this,... - 45.7296
Choco Cherry Torte
For the cake
1. Sieve the flour and cocoa together.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Add the well-sieved flour and vanilla essence. Mix well.
4. Grease and dust a 175 mm. (7')... - 45.6757
Macaroon Torte Surprise
This Macaroon Torte Surprise is an elegant yet an easy to make dessert that even a novice will get right! Yes, flavored using almonds and with some extra nut sprinkle this Macaroon Torte Surprise is all the more tasty with its heavy cream topping with... - 45.613
Hazelnut Torte With Fresh Raspberries And Cream
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light.
3 In another bowl, sift the flour with the salt.
4 Add in the hazelnuts, and stir into the creamed mixture to make an even dough.
5 ... - 45.6123
Pink Crown Chantilly Torte
1. Grease two 8-inch round layer-cake pans with butter and dust lightly with flour.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter or margarine with... - 45.5554
Beat 4 egg whites until stiff, adding sugar gradually; fold in 4 well- beaten egg yolks.
Sift flour with salt and baking powder; fold into egg white mixture.
Fold in half the melted chocolate and vanilla.
Spread thinly in waxed paper-lined 11... - 45.5369
1) Prepare the cake layers as per its packet instructions.
2) To make the chocolate buttercream, in a saucepan, melt the chocolate over boiling water. Take the pan off the heat and allow the chocolate to cool down.
3) Into a small bowl,... - 45.4502
Viennese Chocolate Torte
Mix flour, salt and walnuts.
Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, a few at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Gradually stir in chocolate.
Add flour mixture and vanilla, stirring just... - 45.3845
Pink Crown Chantilly Torte
1. Take two 8 x1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans, grease bottoms and dust lightly with flour.
2. Onto wax paper sift flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a medium-size bowl cream butter or margarine and 1/2 cup of the sugar until fluffy
4. Taking 1 at a... - 45.366
Tipsy torte is an adults only torte that is made with sherry and brandy. This delectable dessert is prepared with flour and eggs, baked together with vanilla, butter and breandy. Tipsy torte is a rich and has a heavy flavor to it. Topped with the coconut and... - 45.3252
Bonbon Ribbon Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Onto wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
3) In a medium-sized bowl, cream together the butter or margarine with sugar till the mixture is fluffy-light. Beat in... - 45.3232
Black Forest Torte
This Black Forest Torte is simply irresistible ! Try this layered bake with creamy cherry fillings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Black Forest Torte are welcome ! - 45.3095
Key Lime Cream Torte
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease two 9 or 8-inch round cake pans and dust them with flour.
3 In a large bowl, add all cake ingredients and beat at low speed until moistened.
4 Beat for another 2 minutes at medium... - 45.2925
Blueberry Crumble Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F
2. In a two quart saucepan, mix sugar, flour and salt; add blueberries and bring it all to a boil; stir all the while to prevent scorching; remove from the heat and allow to cool
3. In a large food... - 45.2881
Place 1/2 cup (125 ml) of sugar in a heavy sauce pan over medium heat cook the sugar stirring constantly until it browns.
Remove from heat and add the water allow to cool.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cream the butter and remaining sugar... - 45.2224
Raspberry Cream Torte
To make shortbread, cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl.
Add flour; work into a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Grease a 15-1/2x10-1/2-inch (39x27-cm) cake pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease... - 45.1092
1) Whisk the butter or margarine and sugar till light and fluffy.
2) Beat in the egg yolks into the creamed mixture after separating the eggs.
3) Stir in the ground almonds, almond essence and half the milk.
4) Whip the egg whites till they stay... - 45.007
Apricot Coconut Torte
Crumble coconut cookies and sprinkle 1/2 cup on the bottom of deep 9-inch spring-form pan.
Cook apricots in 3 cups water until tender and water is absorbed.
Force through sieve or ricer, or puree in blender.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold... - 44.9896
Key Lime Cream Torte
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Grease two 9- or 8-inch round cake pans with shortening. Lightly dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl add all cake ingredients.
4) Beat with electric... - 44.9144
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3) Rub in the butter pieces until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4) Stir in the sugar and hazelnuts and knead into a rough... - 44.9086
To make the cake, sift together 3 times 1 cup confectioners' sugar and the cornstarch.
Beat the egg whites, cream of tartar, and water in a large bowl until the mixture forms soft peaks.
Gradually beat in remaining 1 cup confectioners' sugar, a little at a... - 44.8683
Almond Cream Torte
This Almond Cream Torte is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Almond Cream Torte for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 44.8536
Artichoke Pepper Torte
In medium bowl, combine bagels, oil and 1 teaspoon chives; mix well.
Spray 9x2 1/2-inch springform baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Press bagel mixture into bottom of springform pan.
Bake at 375°F 15 minutes; cool.
With electric mixer, combine... - 44.6666
Rosette Ribbon Torte
Hot Milk Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 8X1 1/2-inch baking cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl,sift flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In a large mixer bowl beat eggs at high speed until fluffy-thick.
5) Gently... - 44.6042
Fluffy Pineapple Torte
Combine crumbs, butter and sugar; press into the bottom of a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Bake at 325° for 10 minutes; cool.
Pour evaporated milk into a metal mixing bowl; add the beaters.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl,... - 44.5505
Cheddar And Hazelnut Torte
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. Separate 1 egg, reserving about 1 tablespoon of the white.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine together the butter and flour to a soft dough.
4. Add nuts and pecorino; pat this mixture into 9-inch reversible... - 44.4377
Chocolate Buttermilk Torte
Chocolate Buttermilk Torte is a rich chocolate buttermilk cake smoothly layered with chocolate and instant espresso-coffee powder. This Chocolate Buttermilk Torte is a yummy dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the... - 44.4097
Choco Almond Carrot Torte
1. In a blender, add almonds and blend until finely ground.
2. In a 7 ½ X 5 x 2 ¾ - inch heavily greased tube pan, line with baking parchment.
3. Sprinkle the parchment lightly with bread crumbs and set aside.
4. Over a double boiler,... - 44.3778
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until stiff.
Set meringue aside.
Cream butter lightly.
Sift in remaining 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add milk and vanilla; mix until flour is... - 44.337
Lemon Angel Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) With an electric mixer, beat the egg whites till they are foamy and then add the cream of tartar and ¾ teaspoon of salt.
3) Gradually add ¾ cup of sugar and beat till stiff peaks start... - 44.3163
Layered Vegetable Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow package directions to prepare hot roll mix up to the first rising.
3. In a pan cook broccoli in lightly salted water for 5 minutes.
4. Drain out broccoli from water and dry with paper towel.
5. In a... - 44.2963
Chocolate Nut Torte
1) Make Sugared Violets- Cut each violet with a 1-inch-long stem just before sugaring.
2) With a small craft paintbrush, brush egg white on underside, then top side, of petals until coated.
3) Take a small spoon, hold a violet over bowl, and... - 44.2927
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease bottom of 8-inch round cake pan and line with wax paper.
In medium mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla.
Stir well to... - 44.2344
Peach Almond Torte
Combine peaches, honey and lemon juice in electric blender and puree.
Cook over low heat until thick.
Soak soy grits in water for 10 minutes.
Drain on paper towel.
Combine eggs, egg yolks, almonds and soy grits.
Combine melted butter, honey, lemon rind... - 44.087
Cream Torte is a mouth watering dish which you would surely want to get your guest's attention. I bet, clubbing these Cream Torte with your favorite accompaniment would be just heavenly! - 44.0746
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the crepes, combine the egg and milk in a blender container and process by turning the motor on and off very quickly.
3) Add the salt and flour. Process till the mixture is... - 44.0685
Torte De Porc
Tourte Deporc is a french puff pastry recipe filled with brandied minced pork. The pork cooked with fresh herbs and shallots makes a flavorful filling as the Tourte Deporc is baked to finish. - 44.0652
Low Fat Jam Torte
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Beat egg yolks to a thick mixture. Gradually, add jam, oil, and vanilla and beat well.
3. Mix breadcrumbs with baking powder and salt and stir this mixture into egg yolk mixture.
4. Beat egg whites to a... - 44.0071
B 52 Torte
Sift the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder and salt together three times.
Cream the butter with the sugar until very light.
Add the eggs one at a time beating after each addition.
Mix the chocolate and milk with the liqueurs.
Incorporate the flour and liquid... - 44.0003
Almond Pear Torte
Peel, core, and chop the pears.
Beat the oil and sugar together.
Add eggs, one at a time.
Beat mixture until light and fluffy.
Blend in flavorings and pears.
In a separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
Add to pear mixture.
Stir in raisins and... - 43.8659
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Beat in 1/4 cup sugar and syrup.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt, and stir in.
Beat egg whites until foamy; add cream of tartar.
Beat until whites begin to hold their shape.
Gradually add remaining sugar and beat until stiff... - 43.8218
Coffee Ice Box Torte
1. Slice the cakes into 3 horizontal layers, making 6 slices in all.
2. In a large bowl, mix the butter until soft and then gradually whisk in the sugar till well blended and fluffy.
3. Crack the eggs and add them one at a time to the... - 43.8011
Beat eggs in large mixing bowl until fluffy.
Gradually add 2/3 cup sugar and salt, beating until mixture doubles in bulk and mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
Sift flour and 1/2 cup cornstarch over egg mixture; fold in.
Pour into 2 greased and floured... - 43.7793
Dobos Torte With Egg Yolk
Well this Dobos Torte is a wonderful dessert to try. The vanilla flavored cake along with the rich chocolate frosting exudes such a delicioius blend that anyone would want to savor. My family and friends love this torte, hope you too will; just give it a try... - 43.7491
Remove pound cake from freezer; let stand at room temperature.
Meanwhile, finely chop chocolate squares.
In bowl combine chopped chocolate, ricotta cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Slice pound cake horizontally into 3 equal layers.
Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.6784
Black Forest Torte
Drain cherries, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
Halve the cherries and pour kirsch over; let stand at least 2 hours.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Line bottom of two 8 X 1 1/2 inch round cake dishes with waxed paper.
Pour 2 cups batter into each... - 43.6784
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Combine together the marshmallow creme, hot water, vanilla and coffee powder in a small mixer bowl.
3) With an electric mixer set at low speed, beat the mixture till it is blended. Set... - 43.674
Gefilte Fish Torte
To Make Torte: Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, letting l inch extend over each short end.
Grease or spray the paper.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan and saute 1/2 cup... - 43.6083
Blitz Torte With Strawberries
Cream 1/2 cup of the sugar with the butter.
Blend in beaten egg yolks; then add milk and flour alternately.
Add baking powder and vanilla.
Place mixture in two greased 8-inch cake pans.
In a separate bowl beat egg whites until stiff, gradually adding the... - 43.5908
Chocolate And Raspberry Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In medium saucepan over low heat, melt corn oil spread; stir in sugar.
Remove from heat; stir in milk, vinegar and vanilla.
In small bowl, stir together flour,... - 43.478
Jewel Fruit Tortes
1 In a small saucepan, place 1 cup apricot preserves; cook over low heat until melted.
2 Meanwhile, drain pears, peaches, oranges and pineapple well.
3 On a serving plate, place each sponge-cake layer .
4 Prick the surface gently using a ... - 43.4558
Lemon Yogurt Sponge Torte
Spread coconut on a large baking sheet and bake in a 350° oven for 4 minutes or until golden.
Lightly grease a 10 by 15-inch jelly roll pan.
Line pan with wax paper; grease the paper.
In a small bowl, beat together egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the sugar, lemon... - 43.4426
Combine Crust ingredients and press into a 9x13" pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Mix jello with boiling water and let cool.
Cream the cheese and add sugar and vanilla.
Add cooled jello and blend thoroughly.
Whip the evaporated milk until... - 43.4293
Prepare pastry: Mix flour and sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add egg yolks; mix to form dough.
Press into bottom and sides of 10-inch springform pan.
Dough should come 1 1/2 inches up sides.
Bake in preheated 375 Â°F oven 20 to... - 43.4027
Spray two 8x1 1/2-inch round baking pans with non-stick vegetable spray coating; line with waxed paper.
In a bowl combine flour and 1/4 cup powdered sugar; set aside.
Beat egg yolks on high speed of electric mixer about 6 minutes or till thick and... - 43.2732
Fabulous Fruit Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a bowl, combine egg whites, vanilla extract, and vinegar.
3) Beat until the mixture forms soft peaks.
4) Gradually add sugar to the bowl and continue beating until the mixture is stiff.
5) On a sheet of heavy... - 43.2699
Orange Torte Cookies
Sift flour, measure 1 1/2 cups, and sift again with 1/4 cup sugar into large mixing bowl.
With pastry blender or two knives, cut butter or margarine into flour and sugar until particles are fine.
Stir in slightly-beaten egg yolk.
Gather the crumbly mixture... - 43.1414
Lemon Angel Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) To make the pie plate for meringue shell, fit a strip of foil measuring 15x2-inches into a pie plate of 9-inches. On each end, leave a 2-inch overhang. This will make it easy to remove... - 43.1364
This Biscotton Torte is really very delicious ! I never knew that desserts could be made with lady fingers before tasting this. The coffee and whipped cream additions are terrific ! - 43.1264
Pecan Zwieback Torte
Heavily butter and flour-dust 2 cake pans, 8 or 9 inches in diameter.
Using metal blade, process pecans until very finely chopped and mealy; set aside.
Break each piece of zwieback in half.
With processor running, drop zwieback through the feed tube, a few... - 42.8966
Strawberry Dream Torte
Cut cake in 1/4-inch slices about 1 1/2 inches wide and 4 inches long. (Have about 20 strips this size for sides of pan .Scraps can be used for layers.)
Butter lightly a deep 9-inch springform or loose-bottomed pan.
Line bottom and sides of pan with cake... - 42.8785
Torte Recipes By Category