- » Torte
Torte, pronounced “tohrt” and also known as torta, is a cake with a rich texture, most often multilayer and baked with breadcrumbs or ground nuts, sugar, egg yolk, hard beaten egg whites using minimal ... More »
Flourless Chocolate Torte
This decadent Chocolate Torte is so rich and utterly sinful! It is flourless, of course! You can make this recipe you own by adding a lot of interesting twists to it. Have fun baking it! Watch and learn the recipe from the Frugal Chef. - 114.708
Almond Crusted Torte
A delicious, easy dessert that reminds me of a big almond flavored sugar cookie. Great for a brunch, dinner party or whatever occasion you need a dessert. This is from my friend Ann. - 112.08
Low Carb Chocolate Truffle Torte
Festivals means lots of high carb desserts but if you want to keep those carbs under control without hiding from delicious desserts, here is a video for you. Lowcarb4life brings a low carb chocolate Truffle torte which is delicious enough to please even the... - 98.0329
Real Sacher Torte
Sacher-Torte, the famous Viennese chocolate cake is a timeless composition. The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make this classic Austrian torte and shows how to glaze the torte in chocolate ganache. It comes quite close to the original. A truly divine... - 97.1289
Raw Chocolate Torte
1. Line the 8”square pan with parchment paper.
2. To make the halvah – Mix together all ingredients, in a food processor.
3. Pat the ingredients into wax lined square pan.
4. Chill the mixture in the freeze.
5. To Make The Filling... - 91.3156
A must try, this Eggnog Torte is a perfect treat for kids and adults alike. This rich creamy dessert with a hint of nutmeg is sure to become the high point of your parties! - 54.7247
This Almond Torte is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Almond Torte for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 50.9739
Double Almond Apple Torte
Double Almond Apple Torte is a wonderfully delicious dessert that is sure to captivate your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Double Almond Apple Torte recipe ever... - 50.1064
Viennese Chocolate Torte
Viennese Chocolate Torte is a yummy dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Viennese Chocolate Torte last week for my our wedding anniversary party and everyone loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 49.8387
Coffee Walnut Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, beat together butter or margarine and 1/2 of the sugar.
4) In a cup, mix together coffee, coffee liqueur... - 49.5725
A nice Banana-nut Torte recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. 30 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect Banana-nut Torte. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Dessert. I prepare this... - 49.3695
Are you looking for a tasty Chocolate-nut Torte recipe? It is an European specialty, eaten as a Dessert. Was it you or the fragrance of Chocolate-nut Torte that you're making that has drawn me to the kitchen?, were my partner's words. - 48.9603
Raspberry Yogurt Torte
1 For the syrup:In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a full boil , stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2 Remove from the heat and add the framboise. Pour into a small bowl and cool completely.
3 For the filling:Into a small bowl, pour the... - 48.7548
Georgia Peach Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
To make the pastry shell:
2. Into a basin, sift flour and stir in sugar,
3. Cut butter or margarine in cubes and rub into flour with fingertips to resemble crumbs.
4. Gently stir in enough egg yolk to bind... - 48.661
Chocolate Brittle Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch baking pan and line with wax paper and grease paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with water... - 48.5801
Toasted Almond Butter Torte
1) Make 6 cones, each from 3-inch rounds of wax paper and secure with cellophane tape.
2) In the top of a double boiler, melt chocolate pieces over simmering water.
3) Allow to cool, and smear thinly inside the paper cones to cover completely.... - 48.5359
Raspberry Walnut Torte
In small bowl, combine 1 c.flour, confectioner's sugar & butter; blend well.
Press into bottom of ungreased 9 in.square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Drain raspberries; reserve liquid for sauce.
Spread berries over crust; sprinkle... - 48.3644
1) With a sharp knife trim off the side crusts of the cake and then cut into cubes
2) Into the cold water, dissolve the gelatin
3) Into a saucepan, combine the egg yolks, 3/4 cup sugar, lemon juice and the rind
4) Cook over a low flame till the back of... - 48.3418
Solo Raspberry Pecan Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 8 inch square pan with greased wax paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, first cream butter or margarine and then gradually add sugar and cream again.
4. Stir in egg, milk, salt and vanilla... - 48.1619
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. Grease a cake tin with oil or butter and line the bottom with a piece of grease proof paper.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the cornflour, flour and salt and set in the... - 48.1616
Chocolate Almond Torte
1 For the cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter the inside of a 9-inch springform pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment or wax paper. Dust with flour and tap out the... - 48.1391
Place 1/2 cup (125 ml) of sugar in a heavy sauce pan over medium heat cook the sugar stirring constantly until it browns.
Remove from heat and add the water allow to cool.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cream the butter and remaining sugar... - 48.1363
There's really a lot you can do with it. Yummy goodies all with the Graham cracker. Try this graham torte recipe and you would be amazed at what all this delicious ingredient can be converted into - 48.0965
Whipped Cherry Torte
Whipped cherry torte is a delicious and creamy dessert made with a pie crust base. Prepared with crust mix, pecans, eggs and vanilla, the whipped cherry torte is filled with cherries and flavored liquer along with frosting can be served right away or chilled... - 48.0792
1) Prepare the cake layers as per its packet instructions.
2) To make the chocolate buttercream, in a saucepan, melt the chocolate over boiling water. Take the pan off the heat and allow the chocolate to cool down.
3) Into a small bowl,... - 47.9903
Orange Walnut Torte
Orange Walnut Torte is an irresistible dessert recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of fruit and nut; I am sure you would love to try this Orange Walnut Torte again-n-again. - 47.9453
1) Grease line and flour an 8 inch spring form pan
2) On top of double boiler, place the chocolate and melt slowly
3) Take the bowl of chocolate off the heat and allow to cool slightly
4) Into a bowl add the butter and sugar and cream well using an... - 47.9047
Rice And Vegetable Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded, keep aside.
4)... - 47.8711
Delicious Pecan Torte
Beat egg yolks until thick and light; beat in sugar.
Mix flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and baking powder; stir into egg mixture.
Add rum and pecans.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into rum mixture.
Turn into 2 well-greased waxed paper-lined 8-inch... - 47.8056
Lemon Almond Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a 10-12 inch springform pan and butter it nicely. Flour the pan lightly.
3. Take a large bowl and whisk egg whites until the soft peaks are formed. Continue whisking the mixture after adding 1/3... - 47.7801
Raspberry Cream Torte
To make shortbread, cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl.
Add flour; work into a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Grease a 15-1/2x10-1/2-inch (39x27-cm) cake pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease... - 47.7277
Key Lime Cream Torte
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease two 9 or 8-inch round cake pans and dust them with flour.
3 In a large bowl, add all cake ingredients and beat at low speed until moistened.
4 Beat for another 2 minutes at medium... - 47.7025
Macaroon Torte Surprise
This Macaroon Torte Surprise is an elegant yet an easy to make dessert that even a novice will get right! Yes, flavored using almonds and with some extra nut sprinkle this Macaroon Torte Surprise is all the more tasty with its heavy cream topping with... - 47.659
Mama Von Trapp's Linzer Torte
Mama Von Trapp's Linzer torte is a unique and winning dessert that is sure to surprise and please your guests! Trust me they will love the exquisite flavor and aroma of the Mama Von Trapp's Linzer torte! Try it for yourself! - 47.6574
Choco Cherry Torte
For the cake
1. Sieve the flour and cocoa together.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Add the well-sieved flour and vanilla essence. Mix well.
4. Grease and dust a 175 mm. (7')... - 47.5913
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Place walnuts, 2 tablespoons sugar and flour in blender container; blend until walnuts are finely ground.
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter.
Add... - 47.5285
Orange Chocolate Torte
Butter a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a blender, pulverize enough graham crackers to make 1 cup of fine crumbs.
Remove from blender; set aside.
Pulverize nuts into fine crumbs; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat... - 47.4386
Eight Layer Torte
This Eight Layer Torte is an exquisite and incredibly tasty tea-break or mid-day pick. The recipe for this is amazingly simple and can be made in no time. Do try it this Eight Layer Torte and let me know how it turned out for you! - 47.3998
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream shortening, gradually add sugar and salt, make sure to cream until fluffy
3.Now add egg yolks 1 at a time, beating well
4.Then sift flour and baking powder and stir into... - 47.3948
Black Forest Torte
This Black Forest Torte is simply irresistible ! Try this layered bake with creamy cherry fillings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Black Forest Torte are welcome ! - 47.3796
Viennese Chocolate Torte
Mix flour, salt and walnuts.
Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, a few at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Gradually stir in chocolate.
Add flour mixture and vanilla, stirring just... - 47.3554
Pink Crown Chantilly Torte
1. Take two 8 x1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans, grease bottoms and dust lightly with flour.
2. Onto wax paper sift flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a medium-size bowl cream butter or margarine and 1/2 cup of the sugar until fluffy
4. Taking 1 at a... - 47.3514
Unbaked Warsaw Chocolate Torte
Cream butter until very light.
Add 1 cup of the sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
The sugar must be perfectly absorbed in the butter so that no trace of graininess remains.
Beat in chocolate and orange rind.
Spread 1 cup of the ground nuts on... - 47.1833
Ricotta Almond Torte
For the crust preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
Butter a 9 x 3-inch springform pan.
Grease a small baking sheet.
Combine the ground almonds, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter in a large bowl and mix.
Press the almond mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared... - 47.1243
Fluffy Pineapple Torte
Combine crumbs, butter and sugar; press into the bottom of a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Bake at 325° for 10 minutes; cool.
Pour evaporated milk into a metal mixing bowl; add the beaters.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl,... - 47.027
Pink Crown Chantilly Torte
1. Grease two 8-inch round layer-cake pans with butter and dust lightly with flour.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter or margarine with... - 46.9775
Beat sugar and egg yolks together until light and creamy; add bread crumbs, 1/3 cup filberts, baking ' powder, salt and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into batter.
Turn into 3 greased and floured 9-inch layer pans.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 46.9631
Layered Vegetable Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow package directions to prepare hot roll mix up to the first rising.
3. In a pan cook broccoli in lightly salted water for 5 minutes.
4. Drain out broccoli from water and dry with paper towel.
5. In a... - 46.9621
To make the torte: Combine 1 cup butter, sugar and 3 cups flour in large bowl; rub with fingertips until mixture has consistency of coarse meal.
Beat in egg; shape into a ball.
Chill for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Spread softened butter on 2 baking... - 46.9008
Berries 'n' Cream Torte
For strawberry filling, in a mixing bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice; stir just till mixture begins to thicken.
Stir mashed strawberries into milk mixture.
Beat whipping cream just till it mounds; fold into berry mixture.
Cover and freeze... - 46.9005
1. In a large sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon powder. Mix well and sieve.
2. To this mixture, add apples, walnuts and raisins. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Grease baking pan/ double layered pans with butter.
4. Place wax... - 46.8914
Double Chocolate Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and butter over hot water. The water should not be boiling. Cool the melted mixture slightly.
3) Add the milk, egg whites, powdered sugar and... - 46.8782
Cherry Torte With Cream
Put flour in a bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Add 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the grated lemon rind, and butter.
Stir with a fork until mixture blends and forms a dough.
Knead with the hands on a lightly floured board until dough is smooth.
Pat... - 46.8558
Anne's Caramel Torte En Croute
Butter a cookie sheet.
Place outside ring of an 1/2 -inch flan pan on the cookie sheet; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, combine flour with 1/4 cup sugar.
Add 1 cup butter.
Beat until mixture resembles soft fine breadcrumbs.
Beat in egg yolks with 6... - 46.7575
Dobos Torte With Unsweetened Chocolate
Grease and flour 9-inch cake pans; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream 1 cup butter and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in whole eggs, then stir in flour and vanilla until batter is smooth.
Spoon about 2/3 cup... - 46.7428
Tipsy torte is an adults only torte that is made with sherry and brandy. This delectable dessert is prepared with flour and eggs, baked together with vanilla, butter and breandy. Tipsy torte is a rich and has a heavy flavor to it. Topped with the coconut and... - 46.7338
Low Fat Jam Torte
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Beat egg yolks to a thick mixture. Gradually, add jam, oil, and vanilla and beat well.
3. Mix breadcrumbs with baking powder and salt and stir this mixture into egg yolk mixture.
4. Beat egg whites to a... - 46.6535
Cream margarine with 1/2 cup sugar; add egg yolks.
Beat until fluffy and blended well.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together; add alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
Add vanilla; spread in two greased waxed paper-lined 8-inch layer cake pans.
Do... - 46.6412
Spray with pan release or grease .and flour an 8-inch pie plate.
Wash plums; cut in half; remove seeds; cut red plums into quarters; leave purple ones in halves.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
To do this,... - 46.6072
Linzer Torte Ii
1) In a bowl, place egg and beat till it turns fluffy.
2) Add sugar and beat until it becomes thick and lemony.
3) Add flour and salt to the mixture.
4) Pour in milk.
5) Place the mixture over low heat to cook by continuous stirring,... - 46.4907
Peach Almond Torte
Combine peaches, honey and lemon juice in electric blender and puree.
Cook over low heat until thick.
Soak soy grits in water for 10 minutes.
Drain on paper towel.
Combine eggs, egg yolks, almonds and soy grits.
Combine melted butter, honey, lemon rind... - 46.474
1 Place the racks in the center and top third of the oven and heat to 400 degrees farenheit.
2 Cut six pieces of parchment paper to fit the baking sheets.
3 Using the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan as a template and a dark pencil or pen,... - 46.4132
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder into a small bowl. Whisk to blend.
3. Prepare two 8-inch nonstick layer cake pans
4. In a small saucepan, scald skim milk... - 46.3209
Beat eggs in large mixing bowl until fluffy.
Gradually add 2/3 cup sugar and salt, beating until mixture doubles in bulk and mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
Sift flour and 1/2 cup cornstarch over egg mixture; fold in.
Pour into 2 greased and floured... - 46.2927
Linzer Torte With Lingonberry Jam
This Linzer Torte is an exquisite and incredibly tasty tea-break or mid-day pick. The recipe for is amazingly simple and can be made in no time. Do try it this Linzer Torte and let me know how it turned out for you! - 46.278
Chocolate Berry Torte
COMBINE cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Blend at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch round cake pans.
Bake at... - 46.2175
Bonbon Ribbon Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Onto wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
3) In a medium-sized bowl, cream together the butter or margarine with sugar till the mixture is fluffy-light. Beat in... - 46.1567
Combine Crust ingredients and press into a 9x13" pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
Mix jello with boiling water and let cool.
Cream the cheese and add sugar and vanilla.
Add cooled jello and blend thoroughly.
Whip the evaporated milk until... - 46.1437
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease bottom of 8-inch round cake pan and line with wax paper.
In medium mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla.
Stir well to... - 46.0523
Prepare a nine inch square pan by oiling bottom of pan with pastry brush.
Cut a piece of parchment paper or heavy brown paper to fit bottom of pan; brush with oil and set to one side.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Gradually add honey, beating... - 46.018
Cherry Almond Torte
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets with shortening.
3) In a medium saucepan, add water and 1/2 cup butter and heat to boiling over medium heat.
4) Mix flour and salt.
5) Cook and stir until mixture leaves side of pan... - 46.0168
Chocolate Nut Torte
1) Make Sugared Violets- Cut each violet with a 1-inch-long stem just before sugaring.
2) With a small craft paintbrush, brush egg white on underside, then top side, of petals until coated.
3) Take a small spoon, hold a violet over bowl, and... - 46.0032
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine and sugar until creamy.
Add egg yolks 1 at a time, beating until light and fluffy.
Mix in melted... - 45.9846
Almond Butter Torte
1 Line each of 2 large cookie sheets with a double thickness of brown paper.
2 Draw two 8-inch circles on each. (Use an 8-inch round layer-cake pan as a guide.)
3 Chop the almonds very fine. (Your blender does a quick neat job.) Set... - 45.9473
Dobos Torte With Egg Yolk
Well this Dobos Torte is a wonderful dessert to try. The vanilla flavored cake along with the rich chocolate frosting exudes such a delicioius blend that anyone would want to savor. My family and friends love this torte, hope you too will; just give it a try... - 45.947
Rosette Ribbon Torte
Hot Milk Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 8X1 1/2-inch baking cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl,sift flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In a large mixer bowl beat eggs at high speed until fluffy-thick.
5) Gently... - 45.9063
Chocolate Strawberry Torte
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Lightly grease the bottom of 9-inch springform pan and dust with flour.
3 In a large bowl, add in eggs and sugar.
4 Using an electric mixer, beat at high speed, until light and fluffy for 5... - 45.9034
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3) Rub in the butter pieces until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4) Stir in the sugar and hazelnuts and knead into a rough... - 45.899
Banana Cream Torte
Are you looking for a mouthwatering Banana Cream Torte recipe? The Banana Cream Torte is made with Fruits which is easily available at any grocery store. I just love Dessert recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. If you want to make a nice... - 45.8762
Blueberry Crumble Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F
2. In a two quart saucepan, mix sugar, flour and salt; add blueberries and bring it all to a boil; stir all the while to prevent scorching; remove from the heat and allow to cool
3. In a large food... - 45.8705
Torte A La Perigourdine
1) Rinse the parsley and with paper towels, par dry it. Chop just enough to measure ½ cup and set it aside.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the flour and he salt. With a pastry cutter, or two knives, cut in the chilled butter and... - 45.8114
Choco Almond Carrot Torte
1. In a blender, add almonds and blend until finely ground.
2. In a 7 ½ X 5 x 2 ¾ - inch heavily greased tube pan, line with baking parchment.
3. Sprinkle the parchment lightly with bread crumbs and set aside.
4. Over a double boiler,... - 45.7844
Blitz Torte With Strawberries
Cream 1/2 cup of the sugar with the butter.
Blend in beaten egg yolks; then add milk and flour alternately.
Add baking powder and vanilla.
Place mixture in two greased 8-inch cake pans.
In a separate bowl beat egg whites until stiff, gradually adding the... - 45.7807
Spray two 8x1 1/2-inch round baking pans with non-stick vegetable spray coating; line with waxed paper.
In a bowl combine flour and 1/4 cup powdered sugar; set aside.
Beat egg yolks on high speed of electric mixer about 6 minutes or till thick and... - 45.7467
Gefilte Fish Torte
To Make Torte: Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, letting l inch extend over each short end.
Grease or spray the paper.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan and saute 1/2 cup... - 45.7413
Hazelnut Torte With Fresh Raspberries And Cream
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light.
3 In another bowl, sift the flour with the salt.
4 Add in the hazelnuts, and stir into the creamed mixture to make an even dough.
5 ... - 45.614
Butter Pecan Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (111°C).
2. Take a bowl and sift flour, baking powder and salt into it.
3. In another bowl add butter and sugar and cream it well until it turns fluffly and light.
4. Beat the eggs nicely after each... - 45.6105
Hazelnut Torte With Ricotta And Chocolate
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch cake pan.
Sift the cake flour and cornstarch together twice and set aside.
In a double boiler over barely simmering water, heat the heavy cream with the chocolate.
Stir until evenly blended.
Let... - 45.5793
Scald milk; cool to lukewarm.
Combine flour, almonds, sugar, lemon peel and salt in large bowl.
Cut in margarine with pastry blender to coarse meal consistency.
Pour 1/4 cup lukewarm water into small warm bowl; sprinkle yeast over water.
Stir until... - 45.5398
Torte De Porc
Tourte Deporc is a french puff pastry recipe filled with brandied minced pork. The pork cooked with fresh herbs and shallots makes a flavorful filling as the Tourte Deporc is baked to finish. - 45.5252
In a medium bowl, combine the flour and salt; cut in shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add enough water to shape dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to fit a 12-in.pizza pan.
Flute edges; prick bottom and sides with... - 45.5211
Chocolate Buttermilk Torte
Chocolate Buttermilk Torte is a rich chocolate buttermilk cake smoothly layered with chocolate and instant espresso-coffee powder. This Chocolate Buttermilk Torte is a yummy dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the... - 45.4402
Black Forest Torte
Drain cherries, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
Halve the cherries and pour kirsch over; let stand at least 2 hours.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Line bottom of two 8 X 1 1/2 inch round cake dishes with waxed paper.
Pour 2 cups batter into each... - 45.4237
Lemon Yogurt Sponge Torte
Spread coconut on a large baking sheet and bake in a 350° oven for 4 minutes or until golden.
Lightly grease a 10 by 15-inch jelly roll pan.
Line pan with wax paper; grease the paper.
In a small bowl, beat together egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the sugar, lemon... - 45.4149
Cream Torte is a mouth watering dish which you would surely want to get your guest's attention. I bet, clubbing these Cream Torte with your favorite accompaniment would be just heavenly! - 45.3527
Remove pound cake from freezer; let stand at room temperature.
Meanwhile, finely chop chocolate squares.
In bowl combine chopped chocolate, ricotta cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
Slice pound cake horizontally into 3 equal layers.
Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the... - 45.3176
Process almonds in food processor until ground, but not pasty.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine flour, almonds, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat granulated sugar, butter and lemon peel in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 5... - 45.3053
Sacher Torte is a Viennese cake. Sacher Torte has two layers, first layer is of apricot preserves and on top it has dark chocolate, decorated by sugar icing. Sacher Torte is usually served with whipped cream. - 45.2227
Lemon Angel Tortes
Preheat oven to 450°.
In large mixer bowl, combine egg whites, the 1 1/2 cups sugar, the cream of tartar, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Beat at high speed of electric mixer to very stiff peaks, about 15 minutes.
Spread on bottoms and sides of two 9-inch pie... - 45.1595
Torte Recipes By Category