- » Topping Salmon Burger
Topping Salmon Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of topping salmon burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for topping salmon burger recipes.
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 110.413
Grilled Sockeye Salmon Burger With Fresh Dill Coleslaw
1. Add the sockeye salmon, eggs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and panko bread crumbs into a food processor and process well.
2. Form patties out of the mix. Slice the italian bread and brush with melted butter.
3. On a hot grill, lay out the salmon patty... - 99.6584
Barry shows you how to make some super easy, super tasty salmon burgers with a wicked redcurrant cous cous - 96.0905
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Arrange the bread on the baking pan and bake for 5 minutes or until dry and toasted.
3) In a bowl, mix together salmon, chives, soy sauce and pepper sauce.
4) Layer the salmon mixture on each slice of... - 40.5518
Fish Burger With Basil Aioli
Moms' with kids who dislike fish are bound to try this Fish Burger at home! The chef here gives you a choice of fishes to choose in your burger, along with the very simple yet delicious sounding basil aioli, all made with least hassle, sure to appeal to both... - 100.292
Vita Sockeye Salmon Sliders
We toast up our Sockeye Smoked Salmon and served them on slider buns with sautéed onion, bell pepper and sauce. - 34.235
Salmon Benedict With Dil Havarti
1. Prepare ingredients simultaneously so that everything stays hot.
2. In a greased pan, cook salmon burgers from frozen over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
3. Prepare Hollandaise sauce (fresh, premade or from a dry... - 25.4201
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Sliders With Soy Bacon And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip to the State of Kansas, the birthplace of an American classic - the slider or miniburger. Join her as she creates the perfect appetizer for any occasion - soy bacon avocado seafood sliders that are sure to... - 32.9759
Seafood Sliders With Soy Bacon And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip to the State of Kansas, the birthplace of an American classic - the slider or mini burger. Join Stephanie as she creates the perfect appetizer for the Super Bowl, bridal showers, cocktail parties... the... - 92.6127
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 43.5816
Asian Barbeque Beef Brisket
Asian Barbecue beef brisket is the perfect dish to prepare for large gatherings. Watch chef demonstrate this hassel free recipe which you can just dump in the oven and forget about while preparing other dishes on the menu. - 134.128
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 57.339