- » Topping Oatmeal Cake
Topping Oatmeal Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of topping oatmeal cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for topping oatmeal cake recipes.
Oatmeal Cake With Coconut Topping
This Oatmeal Cake With Coconut Topping is a delicious dessert. Try this spicy cereal cake with coconut garnishings. Tell me if you like this Oatmeal Cake With Coconut Topping. - 47.28
Oatmeal Cake With Coconut Nut Topping
1. Pour boiling water over oats in a bowl; allow to stand 20 minutes.
2. Line a 2-quart glass baking dish with 2 layers of paper towels cut to fit. Set aside.
3. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together; set aside.
4. Cream butter and sugars in a... - 44.6518
You May Also Like!
Coconut-topped Oatmeal Cake
1. Soak oatmeal in water, and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the sugars and melted lard.
3. Beat in the eggs.
4. Combine the dry ingredients, then add to the sugar mixture.
5. Add the oatmeal, and mix well.
6. Pour into a greased and floured 9x12 cake... - 45.0461
Coconut Topped Oatmeal Cake
To make the coconut topping :
1. In 4-cup glass measure, combine all the ingredients.
2. Microwave at high for 2-3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
To make the cake :
3. In 4-cup glass measure, boil water at high for 2 1/2-3 minutes.
4. Add... - 48.5851
Coconut Topped Oatmeal Cake
Combine oats and water in 1 1/2-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 3 minutes, or until mixture thickens, stirring after 2 minutes.
Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg; set aside.
Cream together butter, brown... - 44.4497
Oatmeal Cake is a mouth watering baked recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 43.1718
Pineapple Oatmeal Coffee Cake
Combine oatmeal and pineapple juice in a mixing bowl.
Stir to mix.
Allow to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
Add baking powder, baking soda, and egg.
Stir vigorously with a spoon.
Then stir in flour.
Transfer to a greased 9 in. (23 cm) round baking pan.
Bake at... - 39.964
Stir together the oatmeal, boiling water and butter until butter melts.
Add the eggs and beat, then add sugar and bcat mixture again.
Sift together the flour, soda, cinnamon and salt and add to cake mixture with the vanilla.
Beat all well.
Pour into... - 48.5223
Oatmeal Spice Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease and flour baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Measure all ingredients except topping into large mixer bowl.
Mix on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 1/2 minute.
Beat on high speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 3 minutes.
Pour into... - 43.737
Pour boiling water over oats; let stand 20 minutes.
Water will be absorbed.
Combine eggs and brown sugar in large bowl.
Beat with electric mixer at medium high speed until well blended.
Beat in butter and lemon rind.
Sift flour, baking soda and cinnamon onto... - 42.6456
Choco Oatmeal Cake
In medium mixing bowl pour boiling water over oats; add butter and chocolate.
Let stand 20 minutes; stir till well combined.
In large mixing bowl thoroughly stir together flour, granulated sugar, soda, and salt.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs and oat... - 45.5476
Carrot Cake Oatmeal
I NEVER WOULD HAVE BELIEVED CARROT CAKE COULD BE EITHER HEALTHY OR MAKE A GOOD A BREAKFAST...BUT CARROT CAKE OVERNIGHT OATMEAL HAS MADE ME A BELIEVER. I HOPE IT DOES THE SAME FOR YOU. - 99.6137