- » Topping
Enjoy our collection of topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for topping recipes.
Classic Strawberry Sauce
This classic Strawberry Sauce is a delicious blend of pureed strawberries and sugar, packed with a lot of flavor yet involves so little effort. It stores for up to a week in your refrigerator or for a month in your freezer. It's so versatile and can transform... - 97.1067
Cheesecake With Fruit Topping
Combine the graham wafer crumbs, icing sugar and melted butter and press firmly into a 9" (23 cm) pan with a removable bottom.
Refrigerate while you prepare the cheese mixture.
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
Beat together the softened cream cheese... - 47.0199
Ricotta Cheesecake With Mixed Berry Topping
First wash and clean the berries discarding the spoiled ones.
Then mix the berries along with sugar and vinegar.
Cover and set aside.
Preheat oven to 300" F.
Set rack in the middle of the oven.
Now butter and flour a 9 1/2 inch springform pan, and tap out... - 45.8672
Rice Pudding With Sherry Berry Topping
In a large saucepan, combine rice, water, butter, lemon peel and salt.
Bring to a vigorous boil and cover.
Turn heat down.
Simmer until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Combine pudding mix and milk and make pudding according to directions... - 45.5721
Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping
Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping is a mexican delicacy. Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping gets its shape and taste from pumpkin baked with flour and cream cheese. Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping is simply loved by kids. - 45.0818
Gingerbread With Tangy Whipped Topping
In medium mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
Add egg and molasses and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture alternately with boiling water.
Pour into greased 6 cup (1.5 L) microproof ring mold.
Cook at 70% power level for 7 1/2... - 44.3107
Gingerbread Waffles With Maple Topping
Beat margarine and molasses at medium-high speed of an electric mixer until smooth; add egg, beating well.
Combine all-purpose flour and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with... - 44.2094
Mazurkas With Fruit And Nut Topping
Prepare and bake mazurkas as directed.
Do not cut into squares.
For fruit filling, combine apricots and raisins in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain raisins and apricots.
Combine with other fruits... - 41.4325
Fruit Cheese Topping
Combine sugar and flour and blend in the beaten egg.
Gradually stir in juices.
Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in butter.
Fold in whipped cream and spread over chilled gelatin layer.
Sprinkle top with... - 41.2384
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Bourbon Sour Cream Topping
Make the crust: Combine the cracker crumbs, the pecans, and the sugars, stir in the butter, and press the mixture into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the side of a buttered 9-inch springform pan.
Chill for 1 hour.
Make the filling: In a bowl whisk together the... - 40.9317
Fruit With Fluffy Lime Topping
Wash and hull strawberries; peel and seed papaya and cut into bite-size pieces; peel and core pineapple and cut into small chunks.
Arrange fruits on a serving platter.
Cover and chill up to 4 hours.
In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; beat in... - 40.7765
Pear Cake With Sour Cream Topping
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs and lemon peel; mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk..
Spread batter into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Slice pear halves and... - 40.1285
Mazurkas With Apple Topping
Prepare and bake mazurkas as directed.
Do not cut into squares.
Combine sugar and water in a large saucepan.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Add apples and lemon peel.
Cook over medium heat until apples are soft, about 5 to 10 minutes; stir frequently to prevent... - 39.2387
Zucchini With Creamy Cheese Topping
Wash and trim zucchini.
Cook in small amount of boiling salted water until tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Beat eggs with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Roll zucchini in flour, then dip into egg, and fry in hot margarine until browned on both sides.
Put in... - 39.0215
Banana Split With Topping
1. In 1/4 cup of the reserved syrup, blend cornstarch and set aside.
2. In a small (1-quart or 4-cup glass) microwaveable bowl, combine remaining syrup, and fruit.
3. Place in the microwave and heat on HIGH for about 7 minutes, stirring... - 38.9649
Rosy Fruit Topping
Drain pineapple and peaches.
Combine fruit with butter, jelly, and lemon peel in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
Stir in warm brandy.
Spoon over ice cream.
Makes 8 servings. - 37.1471
Crunchy Topping For Iced Desserts
Drain the liquid from a can of chickpeas and pour the chickpeas into a saucepan.
Cover with water and add acesulfame-K, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
Cook over medium heat for half an hour.
Drain off the cooking liquid.
Place the chickpeas in a... - 36.4655
Banana Split Topping
Reserve 1/4 cup syrup.
In medium glass bowl, combine remaining syrups, pineapple and cherries.
Heat at high3 to 4 minutes; stir once.
Stir in cornstarch blended with reserved syrup.
Heat at high2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until sauce is thickened; stir once. - 36.0503
Apples N Cinnamon Topping
In 10-inch skillet, combine glaze, water, sugar and cinnamon.
Over medium heat, heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Add apples; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low.
Cook 10 minutes or until apples are tender, spooning glaze over apples... - 36.0327
Hot Fudge Topping
In 4-cup measure or small bowl, combine sugars, cocoa, flour and salt.
Stir in milk and syrup, then butter.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until mixture boils; stir well.
Microwave 2 to 5 minutes, or until desired thickness and a rich chocolate color,... - 35.2974
Ginger Cream Topping
1) Whip the cream until soft peaks are formed, fold in the ground ginger and sugar and whip further until stiff.
2) Then fold in the minced candied ginger.
3) In each brandy snap, place 1 tablespoon ginger cream.
4) Fold the egg white mixture into... - 34.7831
Creamy Cheesecake With Cranberry Topping
1. Prepare Cranberry Topping. Prepare Graham Cracker Crust, adding 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs.
2. Beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, orange peel and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. Microwave uncovered on medium... - 34.5145
Vegetable Burger Stew With Tomatoes Peas And Cheese Topping
Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the onion until lightly browned.
Melt the butter in a separate saucepan and brown the burger chunks (about 5 minutes in total).
Mix the onions and burger chunks together and add all the remaining ingredients except the... - 34.4048
Cornflakes Apple Cream Topping
Cornflake apple cream topping is a great delicious and my favourite quick breakfast. Healthy yet tasty dish to relish all-day..! - 33.896
Healthy Whipped Topping
In medium sized mixing bowl, combine ice water, skim milk powder and lemon juice; mix together.
Beat with electric beaters, set at high speed, until mixture is firm (approximately 5 to 10 minutes).
Blend in the honey.
In individual custard cup, dissolve... - 33.5249
Mixed Berries With Whipped Topping
Pour evaporated milk into a mixing bowl.
Chill in the freezer for 1 1/2 hours or until ice crystals form around the edges of the bowl.
Chill beater blades at the same time.
Immediately before removing milk from freezer, combine strawberries, blueberries,... - 33.4626
Banana Split Topping
This is a brilliant Banana Split Topping recipe! This tasty and well flavored sauce makes the banana or ice cream it is added to taste heavenly! Try the Banana Split Topping! - 33.0571
Banana Split Topping
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Reserve 1/4 cup syrup.
In medium glass bowl, combine remaining syrups, pineapple and cherries; heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in cornstarch blended with reserved syrup and heat 2 to 2 1/2-2 minutes or until sauce is... - 32.8629
Grammy's Dessert Topping
Preheat oven to 275°F .
Break crackers into various sizes.
Place on un-greased cookie sheet with sides, allowing crackers to touch but not overlap.
Drizzle half the melted butter over crackers.
Mix cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle half over crackers.
Top with... - 32.6037
Whipped Dessert Topping
Thoroughly chill a small mixing bowl in the refrigerator.
In another small bowl, soften gelatin with 2 teaspoons of cold water, then add boiling water, stirring, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Set aside and cool until tepid.
In a chilled mixing bowl,... - 32.4407
Fresh Berry Topping
1) Crush the berries.
2) Take a medium bowl and mix together crushed berries and honey in it.
3) Mix this mixture with yogurt.
4) Use as required. - 32.365
Broiled Spice Topping
1 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
2 Over warm cake, spread the mixture before removing from the pan.
3 Broil 4 inches from heat for 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
4 Great for a white or yellow cake and is an easy... - 32.3122
Jellied Berry Topping
1. Take a small saucepan, add 2 tablespoons grape juice. Sprinkle gelatin on the top and allow to stand for about 60 seconds to soften the gelatin.
2. Place on medium heat and allow the gelatin to melt.
3. Take off from heat and mix in rest of grape... - 32.0948
Apple Prune Topping
In glass bowl, mix together brown sugar and cornstarch.
Blend in apple juice.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 2 1/2 minutes or until thick.
Stir once during cooking.
Stir in apples and prunes.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and season to taste... - 31.847
Place strawberries in top of double boiler.
Cook over boiling water until soft and juicy.
Blend cornstarch and cold water.
Add to strawberries.
Cook until clear and slightly thickened.
Remove from heat; add sugar replacement.
Topping can also be made... - 31.7732
Honeyed Coconut Topping
1 Spread the top of the cake with butter.
2 In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
3 Blend well.
4 Evenly spread over the cake.
5 Broil for 2 to 4 minutes, to just toast coconut lightly, - 31.6202
1. Preheat the oven to gas 5,375°F (190°C).
2. In a bowl add oats, flour and almonds and combine them well. Add oil and stir them until well distributed. Add seasoning as per taste preferences.
3. Spoon this mixture over the prepared... - 31.5854
Toasty Praline Topping
1 In a bowl, blend together all the ingredients.
2 Evenly spread the mixture over the top of a hot square cake layer.
3 Broil slowly, for 3 to 5 minutes until golden;watching carefully. - 31.532
1) In a bowl, place the strawberries, reserving 2 for garnish.
2) Mash the strawberries, using a fork.
3) In a blender, place the mashed strawberries, cheese and sweetener.
4) Blend until the smooth puree is formed.
5) Serve as desired, with... - 31.515
Crumb Coated Bananas With Caramel Topping
1. Coat bananas with orange juice concentrate. Combine corn flake crumbs with 2 tablespoons butter. Dip bananas in crumbs, then in slightly beaten egg, and again in crumbs. Place in a shallow baking dish.
2. Bake at 350°F about 10 minutes, or until bananas... - 30.6183
Peach Coconut Topping
1. In a cup measure, drain peach syrup and dissolve it with addition of water if necessary to raise its measure to 1 cup liquid. Chop peaches.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan blend cornstarch and sugar and combine it with reserved liquid and blend well.... - 30.5156
Strawberry Preserves Or Topping
Place strawberries in top of double boiler, and mash slightly.
Cook over boiling water until soft and juicy, crushing berries against sides of double boiler.
Add pectin and sugar replacement, blending thoroughly.
Cook until medium thick.
Remove from heat and... - 30.0509
Broccoli With Cheese Topping
Prepare and boil or steam broccoli spears and sliced stems
Arrange drained broccoli (hot or cold) in a buttered shallow baking dish.
In a bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, onion, mustard, salt, and pepper; spoon evenly over broccoli.
Bake, uncovered, in a... - 29.3814
Creamy Banana Topping
"Mash banana in small bowl with lemon juice.
Fold topping into banana mixture.
Keeps for 1 to 2 hours in refrigerator.
" - 29.3051
1. In 4-cup glass measure, combine all the ingredients.
2. Microwave at high for 2-3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
3. Spread on cake and serve. - 29.298
Combine egg whites and sugar replacement in a medium-size mixing bowl.
Beat until soft peaks form.
Fold in coconut.
Spoon topping onto top of cool pie filling.
Spread gently with the back of the spoon.
Broil on bottom rack of oven for 5 to 6 minutes.
Watch... - 29.1696
In saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Blend in water until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Add fruit; simmer just until fruit begins to cook.
Remove from heat; add butter and lemon juice. - 29.1059
Honey Nut Topping
1. Whip flour, butter and sugar to a creamy mixture. Add honey and nuts and mix well. Keep aside honey-nut topping till used.
2. Use as desired. - 29.0261
Frozen Berry Topping
1. Place skim milk in a bowl in the freezer for 2 hours. Also freeze beaters from electric mixer.
2. At end of freezing time, place berries and honey in a blender or food processor and puree.
3. Whip milk for 7 minutes or until thick.
4. Beat egg white until... - 28.9857
Broiler Fudge Topping
Cream butter, brown sugar, and cocoa until fluffy.
Beat in the cream.
Stir in nuts.
Spread lightly over cake after it has cooled in pan 10 to 15 minutes.
Place under broiler with top about 4 inches from source of heat.
Broil about 1 minute, or until frosting... - 28.9718
In small mixing bowl, combine skim milk powder, ice water and egg white.
With beater set at high speed, beat mixture three to four minutes.
Add lemon juice; beat one minute longer (at high speed).
Gradually add honey, beating continuously; blend in lemon rind... - 28.8953
1. Combine blueberries, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium saucepan.
2. Stir cornstarch into orange juice. Pour into saucepan with blueberries and stir.
3. Cook, stirring, over medium heat for 8 minutes or until mixture thickens.
4. Cool to room... - 28.7067
Melt butter in small heavy saucepan and blend in flour.
Cook and stir without browning, about 2 minutes.
Add milk and stir over low heat until sauce boils and thickens.
Season with salt and nutmeg.
Beat egg yolks with wire whisk and stir in a little of the... - 28.639
Roses Tulips Or Daisies Growing In A Potted Plant
The Roses Tulips Or Daisies Growing In A Potted Plant is a beautiful addition to your party spread. Trust me you will love the way it looks! Try the Roses Tulips Or Daisies Growing In A Potted Plant! - 28.5409
Sweet Whipped Topping
Pour milk into a mixing bowl.
Chill milk and beaters from electric mixer in freezer for 45 minutes or until there are ice crystals around the top of the bowl.
Beat for one minute.
Beat for 2 more minutes as you add the sugar and vanilla.
The topping should be... - 28.4556
Put 8 oz. (80 mL) of blueberries in a food processor or blender along with the cornstarch and jam.
Process until the mixture is liquid and well blended.
Pour into a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened and bright.
Remove... - 28.3615
1.Take a small glass bowl, put butter in it and heat for 1 minute at High in microwave oven.
2.Put sugar, half and half, coconut and chopped nuts into it and stir well.
3.Top it on cakes or cupcakes and serve. - 28.3256
Banana Caramel Topping
In a large saucepan, combine ice cream topping, lemon juice, cinnamon and peel.
Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
Just before serving, stir in bananas and extract. - 28.2844
Combine cornstarch and water in a saucepan, stirring until smooth.
Add pineapple, sugar, and orange rind; stir well.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook until mixture is thickened. - 28.2684
Spiced Creamy Topping
Combine yogurt, cottage cheese, vanilla, orange juice, and cinnamon in a blender or food processor for 30 seconds.
Variations Substitute maple or almond extract for the vanilla.
Substitute apple juice or grape juice for the orange juice.
Substitute allspice... - 28.2172
Cooled Dessert Topping
Cool Dessert Topping are easy to make and a tasty addition to your desserts. Not only do they have ayummy flavor and texture but they are also very pleasing to the eye. Go ahead and try the Cool Dessert Topping! - 28.173
Combine all ingredients in saucepan, mixing well; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Cool. - 28.0677
Sherry Cinnamon Topping
1. Combine biscuit mix, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir in butter and sherry until well blended.
2. Use to sprinkle over top of coffee cake. - 27.9634
Brown Rice Pudding With Topping
In saucepan combine milk, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
Bring to boiling; stir in rice.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes or till milk is nearly absorbed, stirring occasionally. - 27.8942
1. In a bowl add 100% Bran Cereal, walnuts and sugar.
2. Add melted butter and toss the contents of the bowl well.
3. Serve as a topping for fruit or ice cream. Refrigerate surplus in airtight container. - 27.8661
Dessert Fruit Topping
Dessert topping doesn't come much better as this delicious Dessert Fruit Topping! Needless to say it is so simple and easy to make, this incredibly sweet and tasty Dessert Fruit Topping is a blend of flavors that you would love to savor. Give it a try and you... - 27.7264
Strawberry Rhubarb Topping
Combine first three ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
Combine 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch; stir well, and add to rhubarb mixture.
Bring to a boil, and cook 1... - 27.6547
1. Take a saucepan and add all the ingredients – unsweetened strawberries, cornstarch and unsweetened red grape juice.
2. Place on moderate heat and stirring continuously cook to simmer and thicken the mixture.
3. Allow to cool till used.
4.... - 27.3137
Place margarine in small bowl.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 45 to 60 seconds.
Stir in sugar, syrup and cinnamon; pour into 8-cup ring dish.
Overlap apple slices on butter-sugar mixture. - 27.0022
Rice Pudding With Strawberry Topping
Place strawberries and sugar replacement in a blender or food processor.
Process into a puree.
Spoon strawberry topping over rice pudding just before serving.
Garnish with mint leaves if desired. - 26.9737
Whipped Cheese Topping For Fruit
1. Take a mixing bowl, add "imitation" cream cheese, or Neufchatel cheese and yogurt and beat to a smooth, creamy and fluffy mixture.
2. Place in the refrigerator and allow to chill till served.
3. Use as topping for a fruit of your choice. - 26.907
1. In a large bowl, crush ripe strawberries with a fork.
2. Stir in orange juice; mix thoroughly.
3. Top over desserts, pancakes or melon. - 26.8908
Mix one-half cup sugar, the ground almonds and the cinnamon together well.
Melt one-half cup butter.
Immediately after baking, roll in melted butter, then in the almond, cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees 20 to 25 minutes - 26.8211
Strawberry Cheese Topping
Stir yogurt into cream cheese till smooth.
Stir in sugar.
Fold in strawberries.
Serve over cake slices. - 26.8211
Brazil Nut Topping
Toast Brazil nuts in a small skillet over low heat until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with fructose.
Shake pan to coat nuts.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs.
Remove from heat and allow to cool. - 26.8138
Almond Coconut Topping
Mix eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
Mix with flour, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in coconut and almonds. - 26.7778
Strawberry Cheese Topping
Strawberry Cheese Topping can be whipped up in a blink. This dessert is rich with the flavors of whipped cream cheese, berry yoghurt and berries. If you have the ingredients ready, you can prepare this yummy topping easily. - 26.3939
Fruit With Topping
Place slicing disk in food processor work bowl.
Slice bananas and pears; remove to bowl.
Add lemon juice and 2 cups water.
Meanwhile, prepare Cheese Topping.
Drain fruit thoroughly; divide fruit into sherbet dishes.
Spoon Cheese Topping over each serving. - 26.3769
Non Fat Dessert Topping
1. Line a large strainer with a coffee filter or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth.
2. Spoon in yogurt and place over large bowl.
3. Refrigerate for 12 hours. Discard liquid in bowl.
4. Beat yogurt, honey, and vanilla together until smooth. - 26.1205
This Pineapple Topping has transformed my ordinary souffles into extraordinary ones. The fruity pineapple taste is almost addictive ! Just try out this Pineapple Topping and tell me if you like it ! - 26.0528
Napoleon Fudge Topping
Put the cocoa powder in a small saucepan.
Add the canola oil and skim milk.
Heat gently over a low flame, stirring constantly, until the mixture is blended and heated.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the aspartame and extracts and mix well.
Spoon while still warm... - 25.968
Low Fat Dessert Topping
1. Pour skim milk into mixing bowl.
2. Place bowl and beaters from electric mixer in freezer until the milk becomes slushy, 30 to 45 minutes.
3. Beat nonfat dry milk into skim milk in bowl for 4 minutes or until soft peaks form.
4. Add honey and vanilla and... - 25.8774
Seasoned Nut Topping
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor, top with cover, and process until almonds are coarsely chopped.
Sprinkle over cooked fresh vegetables. - 25.6693
Coconut Topping With
This smooth and butter-like coconut topping with brown sugar is appealingly delicious on cakes. Blends pretty well with any cake! - 25.4052
Then drain off the strawberry liquid and soak the gelatin in it for 5 min.
Next place the gelatin mixture over ho) water, and stir until dissolved.
Add to the strawberries, then chill well Just before serving over individual squares of... - 25.2294
Basic Savory Topping
Gently stir the yogurt in a small bowl to remove the lumps.
Stir in the parsley stalks, chives, maple syrup and pepper.
It's your choice whether or not to splash with the de-alcoholized wine.
To Serve: Spoon 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the topping over baked... - 25.1936
Apricots With Sour Cream Custard Topping
1. Arrange apricots over base of pie plate (base measurement 20cm diameter).
2. Combine remaining ingredients except cinnamon and sugar. Pour over apricots, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, cook on HIGH for eight to ten minutes. Stand five minutes or until... - 25.0405
Honey Orange Topping
This honey orange topping is a rich and delicous topping that you can use on almost anything from fruity ice creams to custard, puddigs and even cakes. Made with heavy cream whipped with orange rind and honey, this nectary sweet topping is simply heaven. - 25.0269
Stir all ingredients together in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until apples are tender, stirring once or twice.
Serve warm or cold. - 24.8537
Strawberry Banana Topping
Drain strawberries, reserving liquid.
Add enough water to reserved liquid to measure 1 /14 cups; gradually add to cornstarch in saucepan, stirring until well blended.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Stir in fruit. - 24.7935
Low Calorie Whipped Topping
1. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup of the ice water in small saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over very low heat just until gelatin is dissolved; cool.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle dry milk powder over remaining 1 cup water in medium bowl; chill for... - 24.2541
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons cornstarch in a heavy saucepan.
Add 1 package (12 ounces) frozen blueberries.
Cook and stir until thick.
Stir in 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon butter.
Set aside to cool. - 24.2443
Whipped Cheese Topping
In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
Add cream gradually, beating until very thick.
Refrigerate until serving time. - 23.9685
Crunchy Broiled Topping
In a bowl cream together butter and brown sugar.
Add nuts and cereal, mixing well.
Stir in milk, mixing until well blended.
Spread evenly over muffins, hot from the oven.
Put under broiler for 3 minutes or until topping is bubbling and slightly browned. - 23.959
Warm Apple Topping
Bring to a boil apples, orange juice, and nutmeg.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and mash apples until smooth.
Stir in sugar and almond extract. - 23.687
Topping Recipes By Category