- » Topped Shortbread
Topped Shortbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of topped shortbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for topped shortbread recipes.
Walnut Y Shortbread
Walnut y Shortbread is simply yummy. This Walnut y Shortbread is prefect y flavored Shortbread. Walnut y Shortbread is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 36.2753
Grease and base line a 23 x 15 cm/9x6 in shallow tin and make a greaseproof paper piping bag.
Melt the butter and stir in the biscuit crumbs.
Press the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface with the back of a metal spoon.
Place the biscuit base... - 37.3673
Scotch Shortbread Sweetened With Brown Sugar
Cream shortening and sifted sugar together and work into the flour.
Roll out 1/3 inch thick on a pastry cloth.
Cut with small fancy cutters and brush tops with a mixture of egg and milk for a glaze.
This method makes 60 small cookies.
if desired, roll... - 34.2998
Honey And Almond Shortbread
Lightly grease and base line an 18 x 23 cm/7 x 9 in Swiss roll tin.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Rub in 175 g/6 oz of the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the almonds, sugar and egg yolks and mix well to form a firm dough.
Press the... - 39.0494
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, cornstarch, and the 1/4 cup sugar.
Rub in butter with your fingers until mixture is very crumbly and no large particles remain.
With your hands, gather mixture into a ball; place in an ungreased 8 or 9-inch round baking... - 36.1114
Cream butter or margarine.
Add brown sugar, and continue to cream thoroughly.
Add egg yolk and vanilla, and beat mixture by hand until light and fluffy.
Add gradually to creamed mixture, and combine completely.
Turn out dough onto lightly floured board.
Roll... - 36.6707
Prune Shortbread Dessert
1. To make crust, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until particles are fine. Press mixture firmly into an even layer in a lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan.
2. Bake at 350°F 10 to 12 minutes, or until... - 40.1176
Sweet Scotch Shortbread
Combine both of the flours and sugar in a bowl.
Slice the cold butter into the flour mixture.
Mix with your fingertips to coarse crumbs.
Then work the dough until smooth and well blended by kneading with your hands.
Divide the dough in half.
Press into two... - 38.8091
Lemon Shortbread Cookies
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
2.Sift salt and flour.
3. Add to sugar and lemon rind.
4.Add butter and makle smooth dough.
5.Let chill for 60 minutes.
6.Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness.
7.Cut shapes out with a floured... - 42.752
Mix dry ingredients together in food processor.
Cut up butter and add to above.
Turn processor on until everything is mixed and lining the sides of the bowl.
Check if the mixture is right consistency by removing small amount to see if it will hold together... - 32.8787
Lightly grease an 18 x 23 cm/7 x 9 in Swiss roll tin.
Cream 175 g/6 oz of the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour and rice flour and gradually work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture.
Press... - 39.4358
For all shortbread favorites here is recipe that is very easy and quick to make. Just in about 25 min of baking time, you have your sweet and wonderful shortbread ready to eat. Give it a try for sure and you will love it! - 44.1507
Easy Scotch Shortbread With Butter
Work the butter with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; add sugar gradually, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Stir in dry ingredients, which have been sifted together.
Chill until easy to handle, then roll or pat dough on a floured board to... - 30.9787
This easy to make recipe for iced shortbread is guaranteed to come out great by BakingMama. Enjoy iced shortbread yourself or share with friends and family. Make sure to let me know. - 38.4881
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Cream together the butter and sugar, add the dry ingredients and mix well.
Spread into a greased tin and bake on the third shelf for thirty minutes.
While the mixture is cooking, melt the topping ingredients together and pour... - 39.7903
Classic Scotch Shortbread
Mix butter and sugar thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Work in flour with hands.
Heat oven to 350° (mod.).
Roll dough 1/3 to 1/2" thick.
Cut into fancy shapes (small leaves, ovals, squares, etc.).
Flute edges, if... - 32.1471
Preheat oven to 375°F
Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl and blend until finely crumbled.
Pat dough into 8- to 9-inch baking pan with removable bottom, spreading evenly.
Press edges with tines of fork; gently prick bottom.
Bake until lightly golden,... - 32.3862
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Place butter in food processor.
Add sugar and mix 2-3 minutes.
Add cornstarch, flour, cinnamon and salt; continue mixing until well blended.
Roll dough between the palms of your hands into small balls.
Place on buttered and... - 40.8628
Chocolate Frosted Almond Shortbread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cover bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Cream butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, egg yolk and almond extract in large bowl.
Blend in flour and baking soda until smooth.
Press half of the dough into prepared... - 44.2866
Green Tomato Shortbread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease a 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pan.
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat margarine and sugar until light.
Mix in egg, salt, ginger, vanilla, and tomato puree.
Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and yogurt.
Mix in raisins... - 40.3333
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add vanilla extract.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder. Add to creamed mixture and mix thoroughly, using a heavy beater or wooden spoon.
Place... - 33.0237
Scotch Shortbread With Butter
Cream butter thoroughly.
Blend in sugar gradually.
Add flour gradually, then knead to blend well.
Roll out to 1/4" thick rectangle on lightly floured board.
Prick or press any desired design on top.
Cut into squares 2" x 2".
Place on ungreased baking sheets... - 30.3503
Shortbread Almond Florentines
To Make Pastry: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly-roll pan with heavy-duty foil, leaving 2 inches overhanging on each short end.
Grease the foil.
Place butter in a 4-cup microwavesafe measuring cup, cover with a paper towel, and... - 41.8025
Jam Shortbread Cookies
Thoroughly cream shortening and sugars; add egg yolks, milk, and vanilla; beat well.
Sift together dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture.
Chill dough 1 hour.
On well floiired pastry cloth, roll half the dough at a time to 1/8 inch Cut with 2 inch round... - 37.2048
1. Cream the butter, salt and sugar.
2. Put in the flour and pat into an oblong shape.
3. In a small ovenproof dish arrange the pears and place the shortbread on top.
4. Prick using a fork and let it bake for 20-25 minutes in a 350F/180C oven. - 29.6639
1 Line a tin with the paper
2 Preheat the oven to 300°F./ gasmark, 1
3 Put the sieve over the basin.
4 Sieve flour and salt.
5 Add in the butter, cut into small pieces.
6 Rub the butter into flour till the mixture looks... - 38.3055
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Mix the sugar, butter and the ground and grated ginger into a smooth paste, then slowly add the plain flour to form a soft dough.
Place on a lightly floured work surface and roll out until the dough is about 1cm... - 39.4795
Shortbread Date Tarts
1) Spoon the date filling into the shortbread pastry shells.
2) Then swirl the whipped cream and place half a maraschino cherry on top.
3) Serve in a nice plate. - 28.1485
Graham Shortbread Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter.
3. Then, remove the pan from heat and add brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
4. Further, combine flour and graham cracker crumbs. The dough is ready.
5. Pat the dough... - 42.3562
Lightly grease a 15 x 23 cm/6 x 9 in shallow cake tin.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour and rice flour, then gradually work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture to make a fairly... - 34.747
Strawberry Shortbread Shortcake
In large mixer bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
On low speed, gradually mix in flour and chocolate.
Form dough into 2 balls, one a little larger than the other.
On floured surface, roll each ball into a circle about 7 inches in diameter... - 40.8685
Walkers Shortbread Parfait
1. Take a bowl and add sherry and raspberries. Save some raspberries for garnish.
2. Take 8 parfait glasses, crystal goblets, or sundae dishes and spoon yogurt, and fruit and alternate it with layers of shortbread crumbs.
3. Chill the parfait... - 30.4676
Betty's Shortbread For Valentine's Day ♥♥♥♥♥
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Shortbread for Valentine's Day. This would make a great last-minute choice, if you want to impress someone special to you. It is quick and easy and has very few ingredients, yet looks elegant and dramatic. - 0
Best shortbread Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream together the butter and sugar, then add vanilla and blend until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour until well-mixed.
Place dough on a floured surface and knead until smooth (do not overwork).
Place dough in refrigerator until... - 40.271
1 Preheat the oven.
2 In a bowl, beat the butter with a wooden spoon to soften it.
3 Beat in the sugar, sifted flour and semolina.
4 Work the ingredients together with the spoon.
5 Press them to the side of the bowl, and... - 34.543
Holiday Shortbread Cookie
Are you baking for the holiday season? This holiday shortbread cookie can be just right for the kids at your home. This video describes the easy process on how to prepare these cookies. Follow the directions carefully and enjoy your holiday with these... - 131.263
1. Into a bowl, sieve the flour and cornflour.
2. Preheat the oven using conventional top and bottom heat, to 375 degree F
3. Grease shallow baking pan or flan tin.
4. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy.
5.... - 37.4389
Put the flour and sugar in a pile on a pastry-board.
Gradually knead the sugared flour into the butter with the hand.
It is important not to let the butter become broken up.
When a firm dough is formed, roll out and shape into a cake about 1 in high.
Decorate... - 29.9448
Shortbread Toffee Pieces
1. Grease a 7 inch Swiss roll tin with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C.
3. To make the toffee, in a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, syrup and condensed milk.
4. Place the pan... - 45.8376
Vanilla Shortbread Biscuits
Even the simplest of ingredients can make delightful tea time snacks! Take the vanilla shortbread biscuits for example, which you can easily make at home following this video which shows the process in steps. Simple yet filling! - 96.5929
Shortbread With Rice Flour
Place the butter and sugar in a bowl and cream together with a wooden spoon until thoroughly blended.
Sift the flour and rice, with a pinch of salt, into a second bowl.
Then gradually work into the butter mixture until all the flour is incorporated and a... - 37.4102
1) Take a bowl and combine together maize meal and whole meal flour.
2) Rub fat into the flour mixture.
3) Stir in syrup followed by adequate amount of water to form soft dough.
4) Take a baking tin of 1 3/4 inch (2 cm) thickness and grease it.
5)... - 35.3737
Chocolate Shortbread Stars With Mascarpone
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) Cookies : In an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar on low speed for 30 seconds.
3) Add the flour, cocoa and salt; mix on low speed for 3 to 5 minutes until the dough comes together.
4) Roll the... - 46.7974
Coconut Shortbread Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy; add granulated sugar and beat until smooth.
Mix in vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Add coconut and mix until well... - 39.9752
Crispy Shortbread Cookies
Crisp Shortbread Cookies has a great taste. Crisp Shortbread Cookies gets its desired taste from cherries and corn flour. Crisp Shortbread Cookies is love by many across the world. - 25.2638
Cream butter: add sugar gradually.
Work In flour and salt.
Add more flour if needed to make a dough stiff enough to handle.
Make into small balls and top with pecan halves.
Place on greased cookie sheets and bake at 350° for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until... - 30.5544
Cream the butter and sugar until very light.
Then add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
Continue mixing until well combined and then sift the flour, baking powder and the spice into the mixture.
Continue mixing until all is well... - 44.5264
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line 2x18 cm (7 in) round sandwich tins, preferably loose-bottomed or with a sliding metal rod to loosen the cakes.
2. In a bowl combine the flour and cornflour together.
3. In... - 38.5503
Cream the butter until it is white.
Gradually beat in the sugar and continue beating for a further 5 minutes or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
Mix in the flour and knead by hand.
The dough should be very soft, but if it is too soft for moulding,... - 30.0669
Mix butter, sugar and flour together first with a spoon then work it by hand until it will combine into a ball.
Divide into 4 portions.
Roll each portion into log about inches (3 cm) in diameter.
Roll in waxed paper.
Chill for shape retention when... - 39.1177
Eight Layer Shortbread Slices
1. Sift together the flour and cornstarch onto a piece of wax paper. Set aside.
2. Beat the butter and sugar together in a medium-size bowl until blended. Stir in the vanilla. Gradually beat in the flour mixture to make a soft dough. Divide the dough in... - 40.6687
Did you know that you can make candle shortbreads without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of candle shortbreads without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 44.1041
Shortbread Hearts has mouth watering taste. The vanilla extract and sugar gives the Shortbread Hearts a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 39.1393
Cashew Shortbread is a baked cookie recipe that you would love to prepare. Try these cashew cookies. Surprise your family with our Cashew Shortbread recipe, I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 27.5564
Sift together the flour and cornflour.
Add the sugar and rub in the butter.
The mixture will become crumbly at first, but continue rubbing with your fingertips until it clings together in heavy clumps.
Turn on to a board or work surface lightly dusted with... - 33.8551
Apple Shortbread Crumble
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Peel the apples, core them and cut into slices.
3) In a saucepan, add the apple slices, water and butter, cover and gently cook, occasionally stirring, till the apples have tendered. Add... - 41.3212
1 Preheat the oven.
2 In a bowl, beat the butter with a wooden spoon to soften it.
3 Beat in the sugar, flours and ground rice.
4 Work it together using a wooden spoon, finishing off with your hands lightly and quickly.
5 ... - 38.7187
Mix the flour, salt and cayenne together.
Add the butter, then rub in until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in the cheese.
Bind the mixture to a dough with the egg yolk, adding a little water if too dry.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30... - 38.2102
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Sieve flour into a mixing bowl, add the butter, sugar and chopped almonds.
Working with your hand, bring ingredients together to form a smooth dough, leaving sides of bowl clean.
Place on a lightly floured surface... - 35.9081
1. Preheat the oven to 300Â° F
2. On a table, sift together the all purpose flour, rice flour, sugar and salt; make a well at its centre and add butter
3. With the hands, work the butter slowly into the dry ingredients until the... - 38.2146
Shortbread Christmas Tree
Using cardboard, cut out a Christmas tree 13 inches (33 cm) high and 11 inches (28 cm) wide at the widest point.
To make shortbread, knead flour, powdered sugar, butter and egg to a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, prepare... - 46.7221
Chocolate-dipped Black Cherry Shortbread Cookies
1. In a mixing bowl place the butter, sugar, salt and vanilla extract, combine all the ingredients using a fork.
2. Add flour and thoroughly mix, divide the dough in two batch and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven... - 134.371
Caramel Cashew Shortbread Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour and the powdered sugar
3. Add the butter or margarine and using your fingertips, rub it into the flour until the mixture resembles cake crumbs. You can also... - 49.942
Strawberry Fool With Mixed Berries & Shortbread Squares
Sift flour, cornstarch, and powdered sugar into a large bowl.
Add butter and mix to coat with flour mixture.
Then rub mixture with your fingers until butter particles are very fine.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap, using your hands to press it into a flattened... - 43.6378
Rich Shortbread Biscuits
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3. Add the vanilla essence and sieved flour and a pinch of salt. Gradually go on mixing till it forms into a soft dough.
4. Turn the mixture on to a floured board and roll... - 36.7182
Whipped Cream Shortbread Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Beat all the ingredients together till the mixture looks like whipped cream.
3) On a cookie sheet, drop the mixture by teaspoonfuls.
4) Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. If... - 35.7565
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Make a foil sling to fit in the baking dish, spray the dish with cooking spray, set aside.
3. Prepare a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
4. In the food processor, add flour, sugar and salt and process... - 103.17
Swedish Jam Shortbread
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease 13x9-inch baking pan with 1 table spoon butter and dust with 2 tablespoons of flour.
3) In an electric beater bowl, place together cake mix, almonds, margarine and egg.
4) Process at low speed for 5... - 44.8512
1. Preheat an oven to 137.5C (275 C).
2. In a medium sized bowl, add butter and cream well using a wooden spoon.
3. Add sugar and beat well till well combined.
4. Add flour and mix well, using hands, to prepare dough.
5. Sprinkle flour... - 36.6768
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Prepare a 9x13 baking pan.
3. In a mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar and butter.
4. Using a pastry cutter, crumble the butter with the flour until you get a coarse meal texture.
5. Pour the base... - 115.16
Make 2 or 3 weeks ahead, if desired:
1. In large bowl combine flour, 1 cup sugar, and salt. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until like corn meal; then knead until firm. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. On lightly... - 34.4568
Chocolate Chip Shortbread
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add orange zest and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
2. Squeeze dough into a... - 30.4249
Orange Chocolate Chip Shortbread Squares
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/2 cup sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in orange liqueur.
2. Add flour, salt, and orange zest and beat until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Press... - 29.4296
Cherry Custard Shortbread
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) Grease a 10x6x1 1/2 baking dish and place aside.
3) In a bowl, combine flour and 2 tablespoons sugar.
4) Add butter to cut in until the mixture looks like corn meal.
5) Press the mixture at the bottom of the... - 43.8504
Choco Low Fat Strawberry Shortbread Bars
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In mixer bowl, combine corn oil spread and sugar; beat on medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Add egg white; beat until well blended.
In small bowl,... - 43.3598
Triple Layer Almond Shortbread Brownies
These Triple Layer Almond Shortbread Brownies are simply superb ! These delicious crunchy chocolaty almond bakes are a dessert addiction ! Try out these Triple Layer Almond Shrotbread Brownies and let me know if you like them. - 48.4414
Lightly grease a 23 x 15 cm/9 x 6 in shallow tin and make up the shortbread dough according to the recipe instructions.
Press the shortbread dough into the prepared tin and smooth the surface with the back of a warm metal spoon.
Sift the flour into a... - 32.5689
French Cookie Cake
With a rotary beater, cream butter, orange peel, and powdered sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, whipping until mixture is very smooth and light.
Blend the 1/4 cup chocolate and coffee powder with 2 teaspoons hot water, then add to the... - 42.3909
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. Grease 15 1/2 by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients except egg white and walnuts. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients just until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Increase... - 27.6295
Festive Cranberry Topped Cheesecake
In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter.
Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in.springform pan.
Place pan on a baking sheet.
Bake at 325 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until set.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a small mixing bowl, beat... - 44.6315
Mix ingredients together like shortbread.
It will be very dry and crumbly.
Spread over bottom of a pan 8"x10" or little larger.
Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Beat whites of 2 eggs very stiff, and add 1 cup brown sugar.
Spread over walnuts.
Cook in slow oven... - 28.8808
Jiffy California Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking
2. Beat margarine or butter to creamy, fluffy and soft mixture. Add sugar and blend.
3. Gradually add flour in small amounts and mix well each time to form a smooth mixture.
4. Take a 9 inch square... - 44.7196
Nut Cherry Shortcake
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease an 18 cm (7 in) round sandwich tin.
2. Combine together the flour, sugar and nutmeg and rub or cut in the margarine until the mixture begins to stick together.
3. Into the prepared... - 47.7697
Swiss Caramel Squares
In a bowl mix all the ingredients for base into a dough, spread out in a greased shallow pan, 1/2" thick.
Bake at 325° for 20 mins.
Mix the topping ingredients well together, spread over baked shortbread base and rebake for 20 mins.
Cut into squares or bars... - 34.5612
Jumble Berry Upside Down Cake
This raw, light healthy dessert recipe makes creating a delicious cake as easy as pie. No baking...no burning sugar on the bottom of your cake pan...no holding your breath as you try and invert your cake onto a serving plate. No oven needed and no 'fancy'... - 100.927
Rich Cream Cheesecake
To make shortbread, sift flour onto a clean working surface or into a large bowl.
Dot with butter.
Make a well in the center and add sugar, egg yolk, salt and lemon peel.
Working from the center outwa'rds, quickly knead all ingredients to a smooth... - 45.5871
Quick Party Strawberry Shortcake
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the 50 g/2 oz icing sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually work the sifted flour into the creamed mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead the dough lightly, then wrap it in cling film... - 41.5945
Put the gooseberries in a separator or ovenproof dish, sprinkle with the sugar and cover with foil.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker, add 300 ml (1/2 pint) water, and stand the separator or dish on the trivet.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb)... - 41.7277
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless date shorties. This recipe for date shorties has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 38.8083
Easy Lemon Squares
I first had these lemon squares at a friend's house when I was about 15 and they were the most scrumptious thing I had ever eaten. Now they are just one of the lemony treats I like to make on occasion but they still rank up there at the top of my list... - 119.129
Steak And Guinness Pie
1. For short crust pastry, in food processor drop flour, salt, and butter. Pulse until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Gradually add water, a little at time to moisten and bring everything together.
3. Sprinkle flour on work surface... - 0
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line 2 x 20 cm (8 in) round sandwich tins.
2. Combine together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Stir in... - 48.2661
An Outdoor Brunch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large bowl, add in the egg whites. In a medium bowl, add the egg yolks.
3) To the egg yolks, add in the biscuit mix, sugar and milk. Stir to combine. Pour the... - 42.8629
1. In a small bowl, stir together jam and liqueur until well blended.
2. Spread about 1 teaspoon jam over bottoms of 20 cookies. Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon chopped almonds over jam on each cookie. Sandwich remaining cookies on top. - 21.8768
Grease a 20 cm/8 in fluted flan ring placed on a baking tray or a loose bottom flan tin.
Cream the butter with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift together the flour, cornflour and salt, then gradually work these dry ingredients into the creamed... - 37.9382
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Throughly drain the peach slices.
3 In an 8-inch, round baking dish, arrange the peach slices.
4 In a plastic bag, place shortbread cookies and using a rollng pin crush to fine... - 40.1164