- » Top Steak Crock
Top Steak Crock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Top Steak Crock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Top Steak Crock recipes.
Steak And Bean Pot
Can steaks in 3x1-inch strips; brown quickly with onion in melted butter in skillet.
Add beans, garlic, and seasonings.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven ; stir.
Top with lomato; bake 15 minutes more.
Top... - 32.9854
Flank Steak Teriyaki
Roll flank steak, tie and cut into 6 individual steaks.
In shallow bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, sherry, sugar and Worcestershire sauce.
Marinate steaks about 1 hour in soy mixture at room temperature.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in... - 35.612
Smothered Flank Steak
Smothered Flank Steak is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Smothered Flank Steak dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.1562
Peppers And Steak
Cut steak into serving portions.
Place half the steak in crock pot.
Arrange green peppers on steak.
Place remaining steak on top.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high setting for 4 to 5 hours). - 30.601
Swiss Steak With Vegetables
Swiss Steak With Vegetables is my family favorite recipe. This Swiss Steak With Vegetables is easy to prepare when compared with others. - 29.7644
Beef Steak And Kidney Pie
Try this alluring Steak And Kidney Pie recipe. An easily prepared beef recipe, this Steak And Kidney Pie is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 36.7324
English Beef Pot Pie
English Beef Pot Pie is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious English Beef Pot Pie dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 41.7152
Barbecue Beef Slow Cooker
This is one of the best slow cooker dinner recipes for home chefs, as it allows you to captures the delectable taste of barbecue beef without stepping foot outside your house. This classic Slow Cooker Barbecued Beef recipe from Anne Colagioia will please... - 100.536
Cut round steak into serving pieces.
Season with salt, pepper and flour.
Place onion in bottom of crock-pot and add meat.
Top with carrots and celery and cover with tomato sauce.
Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours (or High 3 to 5 hours). - 24.6076
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil and wine
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, garlic, cloves and seasonings and stir well.
3. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for 10 days to 2 weeks in a cool dry place.
4.... - 45.2312
String Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the pork on the bottom and top with a layer of beans and tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle with seasonings and then pour over the bouillon.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the tomatoes on HIGH for about 4 hours... - 35.0803
Old Timer's Beef Stew
1) In a zip-top plastic bag, combine together meat and flour. Close the bag and shake well.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, heat the oil over high heat.
3) Add the flour-coated meat to the skillet and cook till it has turned brown. Keep stirring... - 43.1892
Choose a large round decorative tray or platter.
Arrange lettuce leaves in the center.
Place meat in a ring form on top of lettuce.
Sprinkle fresh chives over the steak and place Nicoise olives in the center of the ring.
Arrange the different garnishes in an... - 34.1981
Potato And Cheese Casserole
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot, layer the potato slices and half the onion rings.
2. Dot generously with butter
3. Pour soup and milk over the vegetables.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow cook the potatoes on... - 37.447
Hot Potato Salad
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot, layer the potato slices topped with onion slices.
2. Sprinkle salt and pour enough water to cover the vegetables.
3. Cover the pot with its lid
4. Slow cook the potatoes on HIGH for about 3 hours or if you are not... - 46.1324