- » Top Sirloin Mushroom Sauce
Top Sirloin Mushroom Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of top sirloin mushroom sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for top sirloin mushroom sauce recipes.
Marinated Sirloin Tips
Wash beef carefully, and sprinkle heavily with meat tenderizer.
Puncture each cube several times with a fork.
Stir the olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, vinegar, mustard, salt, garlic, oregano, onion, rosemary, catsup, marjoram, Worcestershire sauce, chili... - 42.4634
1) Cut the sirloin top across its grain into 1/8-inch thick slices.
2) Dust a mixture of flour and mustard over the sirloin slices.
3) In the saucepan, melt butter. Add in the onion and mushrooms and saute for a few minutes.
4) Mix in the condensed... - 46.2431
Sirloin Especial an amazingly delicous meat preperation. . This delicous recipe is sure to win your families praise and love. Try the Sirloin Especial for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 33.7244
Sumptuous Sirloin Steak And Wild Rice Casserole
When you are craving for a steak, all you need to do is heat up the oven and get making this yummy supper fare. Betty elucidates a step-by-step video on how to make this delicious casserole. Packed with flavor and low in fat, this is one ideal way to enjoy a... - 92.6161
Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great take on the traditional Philly Cheesesteak -- Sloppy Joes. These incorporate the same great flavor found in the traditional sandwiches, but a little easier. Great for lunch or dinner. Adapted from Rachael Ray. - 0
Armenian Style Shish Kabobs
1.In a bowl toss beef with garlic, onions, tomatoes, parsley and mix well until evenly combined.
2.To the bowl containing the beef, add coriander powder, red wine vinegar, red wine and freshly ground black pepper.
3.Place the marinated meat in... - 115.092
Steak With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Arrange steak on rack in broiling pan and broil 5 to 6 inches from heat source, until medium-rare, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until done to taste.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add mushrooms and cook over medium-high heat,... - 28.2662
Steak With Chili Mushroom Sauce
To make the chili sauce, heat the oil in a small saucepan and add the onion.
Cook until soft.
Add the chilies, oregano, and salt.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the cilantro.
Heat butter in a small skillet and cook the mushrooms until soft.
Keep... - 42.5118
Beef Tenderloins In Wild Mushroom Sauce
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 In a large skillet,cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp.
3 Remove bacon from the skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
4 Drain the bacon well on paper towels.
5 Set aside.
6 ... - 42.6047
Steak Sandwich With Mushroom Sauce
In a blender combine wine, onion, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Whirl until blended.
Pour over steak, cover, and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade); set steak aside.
In a wide frying pan,... - 42.8493
Beef And Mushroom Salad
This Beef And Mushroom Salad is sure to win a few hearts over. The grilled beef and the surprising mixture of unexpected flavors makes an interesting dish. Serve the Beef And Mushroom Salad for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 43.6752
Korean Style Beef & Mushrooms
Have your butcher cut steak into 15 to 20 very thin slices or partially freeze steak and cut into very thin slices.
Thread meat on fifteen to twenty 6-inch bamboo skewers by pushing skewers in and out of each meat slice as though sewing.
Thread a mushroom on... - 41.0918
Beef And Mushroom Salad
Set oven control at broil and/or 550°.
Place top of steak 3 to 4 inches from heat.
Broil until medium, about 15 minutes per side; cool.
Cut steak into 3/8-inch strips.
Arrange in baking dish, 13 1/2 x 9 x 2 inches.
Layer mushrooms over meat; top with pepper... - 43.9027
Steak And Mushroom Sandwich
Here's a great tailgate dish. You can make this in the parking lot (be sure to take the pans with you) but I usually prep it ahead of time and take the finished sandwiches with me (although I warm up the mushroom sauce and add it on site) so I can have more... - 33.4041
Mushroom Enhanced Sukiyaki
Combine oil and meat in electric skillet, turn to 350 degrees and brown.
Mix sugar, soy sauce and stock and add to meat.
Push meat to one side of skillet and add onion, pepper and celery, and mushroom soup mix.
Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Add bamboo... - 44.4546
Grilled Steak Mushroom And Tomato Salad
1. Combine catalina dressing and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Place steak and 1/3 cup dressing mixture in a large zip-top plastic bag, seal bag. Place tomatoes, mushrooms, and 1/3 cup dressing mixture in another large zip-top plastic bag, seal bag.... - 31.7146
Beef And Mushroom Stir Fry With Tomatoes And Broccoli
Prepare the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the beef, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, the garlic, and sesame oil.
Toss well and marinate for 20 minutes.
In a cup, combine the broth, wine (if using), cornstarch, and the... - 47.058
Rigatoni With Fast Bolognese Sauce
In a pot, heat the oil and saute the garlic until soft.
Stir in the ground meat, season with salt and pepper, cook 6 minutes over medium heat, breaking the meat as it cooks.
The meat should be pink.
To the pot containing the ground meat add the Filetto Sauce,... - 43.6734
1 Cut very cold steak into very thin slices with a sharp knife.
2 Heat oil with garlic until very hot in a large skillet or slow cooker with a browning unit; remove garlic; brown beef quickly, a few pieces at a time; remove.
3 Add onion rings; saute 2... - 35.5859
Home Made Green Chile Sauce
To prepare the green chile sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat and saute the onion until it's soft and translucent, approximately 5 minutes.
Add the remaining sauce ingredients, reduce the heat, and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Keep... - 44.8461
Steak With Savory Herb Sauce
1) Take a 1-quart saucepan and blend creamy herb soup mix with water and vinegar with the help of wire whip or fork.
2) Either broil or fry in pan the steaks until fully tender.... - 38.0092
Stir Fry Beef And Snow Peas
Stir fry beef and snow peas is prepared with sirloin beef strips. Marinated with soy sauce and cooked with corn, mushrooms and snow pea pods, the stir fry beef is flavored with ginger root and rice wine. Wok cooked, the beef stir fru with snow peas is great... - 48.773
Steak St. Louis
Mix together 1 can mushrooms, drained, 1 large onion, sliced thin, 1 cup catsup, 1 tbs.lemon juice, 3 tbs. Worcestershire sauce, melted butter and a dash of garlic salt.
Brown steak in heavy skillet.
Place steak in a 9x13 inch oblong cake pan or use the... - 37.1497
Ho Fan Noodles With Stir Fried Veggies And Beef
Chinese ho fan noodles make an interesting dish and specially when prepared with beef and stir fried colorful vegetables. If you want to learn how to make them, watch the video. These noodles make a delightful food which can be customised as per the personal... - 124.773
Egg Noodles And Beef Stroganoff
This video on Egg Noodles and beef stroganoff would probably be a treat for Filipinos who have been waiting to see this recipe in their own language. However, it would be restricted only to a few viewers and may not be useful for everyone. - 103.049
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
Bbq Beef Kebabs
Cut the beef into 1-1/2 inch cubes and place in a medium bowl.
Stir in BBQ sauce; cover and let marinate for 1 to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
Remove the beef from the sauce and skewer alternating with desired vegetables on the metal skewers.
Rotate the... - 26.3213
Quick Ragu Bolognese
1. In a large skillet, heat the butter and oil and saute the mushroom slices for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a medium saucepan.
2. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the chicken livers and saute until they are light brown on... - 36.0554
Saute mushrooms, carrot, and shallot in butter.
Add paprika, salt, sour cream, and Worcestershire sauce.
Simmer 2 minutes; do not boil.
Broil steaks; top with sauce. - 31.0315
Steak St Louis
Mix together 1 can mushrooms, drained, 1 large onion, sliced thin, 1 cup catsup, 1 tbs lemon juice, 3 tbs Worcestershire sauce, melted butter and a dash of garlic salt.
Brown steak in heavy skillet.
Place steak in a 9x13 inch oblong cake pan or use the... - 29.5244
Have butcher slice sirloin tip paper thin, allowing 2 slices per person.
On each slice of meat, put a piece of raw bacon, strip of dill pickle (cut 1 pickle into 4 slices) and 1 slice of Cheddar cheese.
Make stuffing as follows: Saute onions; add 1/2 pound... - 43.0093
Steak Pasta Casserole
Cut meat into cubes and cook meat and onion in 2 tablespoons butter until lightly browned.
Add mushroom liquid, bay leaf, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
Discard bay leaf.
Add noodles, cream and... - 39.3919
Beef Marinated In Bourbon
Marinate sirloin in mixture of bourbon, soya sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce for 1 hour.
Drain beef and reserve marinade.
Alternate beef and vegetables on skewers and place on ovenproof platter; brush with oil.
Season skewers generously and broil 4... - 38.7294
Oriental Style Beef And Vegetables
For ease in cutting, freeze beef sirloin steak about 20 min.
Cut beef across grain into 2 X 1/4" strips.
Mix beef, water, margarine, sugar, bouillon (dry), cornstarch and soy sauce in 1-qt casserole [1 1/2-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium... - 41.7906
Burgundy Beef Pasta
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta and drain well.
2) In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat oil and sauté sirloin, garlic and thyme in it for 3 minutes.
3) Stir in mushrooms and cook for 1 minute.
4) Pour in tomato... - 39.9787
1) In a pan, saute the mushrooms, vermouth and rosemary in butter,
until the mushrooms are brown; keep warm.
2) In an iron skillet, melt the butter until hot and bubbly, then fry the steak quickly.
3 ) Add the mashed garlic, salt and pepper to... - 45.8852
Heat oil in heavy skillet, add meat and brown lightly.
Mix sugar, soy sauce and mushroom stock (water or wine) and add half this mixture to the meat.
Stir and push meat to one side of pan and add onion, celery and pepper; cook a few minutes.
Add remaining soy... - 36.6183
To make the SAUCE: In a medium saucepan, use a wire whisk to stir together the milk and cornstarch until smooth.
Then stir in the soup mix.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat.
Cover to keep warm.
To make the beef... - 44.9602
Red wine and savory herbs go into an aromatic marinade and sauce for this light but hearty beef dish.
Trim and discard fat from meat.
Cut steak into 1/8-inch-thick slices, 2 to 3 inches long.
Thinly slice mushrooms.
In a medium-size bowl, combine beef and... - 36.8931
Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
1) In a bowl, place steak and pour teriyaki sauce on top. Coat evenly.
2) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
3) During the last hour of marinating add mushroom caps.
4) Meanwhile, cut a... - 40.5061
1. Stir-fry meat in conventional skillet on top of range, or using microwave oven, preheat browning dish 6 minutes, add meat, and fry 2 to 3 minutes until well browned.
2. In a 2-quart glass casserole, combine celery, onion, green onion, mushrooms, and bamboo... - 33.1752
Oriental Stir Fried Steak
1. In a bowl combine steak, sugar, sherry, soy sauce and teriyaki.
2. Marinate steak in the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
3. Save the marinade and drain meat on paper towel.
4. Heat the browning dish for 6 minutes at... - 40.8059
Hot Beef Sandwiches
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In a large skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter.
Brown roast on all sides.
Place roast on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Roast for 2 hours.
Pour sherry over roast and roast 1 hour longer.
Remove from pan; set aside to cool.
Reserve... - 48.6887
1. To make kebabs, cut and remove fat from meat and divide each piece into 4 cubes of equal size.
2. Cut onion and pepper into eight pieces.
3. Cut tomato into quarter.
4. Mushrooms should be used whole.
5. Onto a skewer, thread kebab in the... - 47.1376
Beef Stroganoff With Egg Noodles
1. Trim the fat away from the steak and cut it diagonally into quarter inch wide strips
2. On a nonstick skillet, place the steak slices and cook for about three minutes; drain the water
3. Place the skillet over medium to high heat... - 43.6416
Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry is easy to make. Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry gets its taste from beef mixed with mushrooms and cornstarch. Oriental Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry is cherished by beef lover worldwide. - 38.7095
Stirred Steak And Vegetables
Stirred Steak And Vegetables is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Stirred Steak And Vegetables, you will always crave for some more. - 39.2984
Beef And Asparagus Stir Fry
1. Cut steak into 1/8-inch-thick slices, set aside.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus diagonally into 1 -inch pieces, set aside.
3. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef,- stir-fry 3... - 34.8715
Easy Beef Stroganoff
Season meat with salts, paprika and pepper.
Brown with onion in butter.
Add mushrooms and brown a few minutes.
Add bouillon, bay leaf and Worcestershire sauce; simmer about 15 minutes.
Place rice on serving plate; top with cooked meat pieces.
Add sour cream... - 37.324
Sukiyaki With Vegetables
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, combine steak, soy sauce, sherry and sugar.
Allow to marinate while preparing onions, mushrooms, green onion and water chestnuts. (Can marinate for several hours).
Add sliced onions, cover with wax paper, and cook for 5... - 38.4832
1. To prepare the meat remove all visible fat from it cut into about 2 inches long thin strips, sprinkle with salt and pepper and let stand in a cool place for 2 hours.
2. In a heavy skillet, in oil saute mushrooms until tender and transfer to a bowl... - 46.2832
Make a sauce of first 7 ingredients; simmer 5 minutes.
Alternate remaining ingredients on 6-inch sticks to make kabobs.
Place kabobs 5 or 6 inches from hot coals.
Brown slowly for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with butter and... - 38.9218
Basic Beef Stroganoff
Chill steak in freezer until partially frozen to make slicing easier.
Cut steak into strips 2 x 1/4 x 1/4 inches.
Heat 1/4 cup butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or in fry pan on table top butane unit, over direct high flame.
Brown meat well;... - 43.8595
Steak 'n' Chicken Fajitas
Slice the steak and chicken in thin strips.
Place each in separate mixing bowls.
Cover each with half the onions slices, chilies, cilantro, lemon and lime juice.
Marinate for 4 hours.
Grill meats over medium coals for 2-3 minutes.
In a large skillet, melt the... - 42.9229
Steak And Shrimp Kabobs
1)In a large bowl, mix together soy sauce, honey, cream cherry, orange rind and garlic powder.
2)Add shrimp and steak to this mixture and let marinate in refrigerator overnight or 3 to 4 hours.
3)Cut thick slices of pineapple from top and... - 45.9465
Marinated Breakfast Steaks
1. Take a small mixing bowl and mix together salad oil, sauterne, soy sauce, minced garlic, ground ginger, paprika, and pepper. Blend properly.
2. In a shallow pan or dish, add the mixture on the top of the steaks.
3. Keep it in the refrigerator for 1... - 35.7323
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take an oven -proof pan, add bacon into it and cook until it becomes crispy and when done, transfer to a plate and crumble.
3. Add beef to the pan and cook until browned
4. Blend soup, bacon, garlic,... - 43.4704
Sautéed Beef Sukiyaki
Heat oil over medium heat in a large heavy skillet with a lid.
Add onion and green onions; stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Add radish and cabbage; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Place a layer of beef slices on top of cabbage, then layer the mushrooms, tofu, spinach and... - 41.9877
Lightly spray a large, heavy skillet with vegetable oil.
Add 2 tablespoons oil and place over medium-high heat.
Add onions and saute until tender.
Remove them to a small bowl and set aside.
Add beef cubes and saute until browned.
Sprinkle flour and seasonings... - 43.1514
Microwave Stirred Steak And Vegetables
1. Take a glass casserole and add meat into it.
2. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole and cook meat for 4-5 minutes until it losses pinkness, stir the meat occasionally during the cooking time.
3. Place sliced vegetables over... - 44.2562
1. On a platter arrange meat, vegetables, and nectarines attractively.
2. In a large heavy skillet on a hibachi heat oil, then brown meat, remove and set aside.
3. In a bowl combine soy sauce, beef broth, and sugar.
4. In skillet arrange vegetables and... - 42.0055
Skillet Pepper Steak And Rice
Prepare rice according to package directions and set aside.
Whisk together beef broth, half of cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and if desired the garlic-chili sauce and set aside.
Combine remaining cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Dredge steak slices in... - 46.075
Beef Soup With Noodles
Beef Soup With Noodles is simply yummy. Beef Soup With Noodles gets its taste from beef steak cooked with mushroom and noodles, garnished with red bell pepper. Beef Soup With Noodles is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 42.5794
Beef Burgundy Crepes
Cut the steak into bite size pieces.
Dice the bacon and fry in hot butter.
When crisp, remove and set aside.
Add onions and brown outsides.
Add meat and brown.
Add wine, bouillon, bacon, onions, thyme and salt and pepper.
Cover and... - 39.6301
Polynesian Beef Kabobs
1. Cut beef into 1-inch cubes. Combine beef and next 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag,-seal and marinate in refrigerator 2 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally. Remove beef cubes from bag, reserving marinade.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3.... - 35.6664
Arrange the meat and vegetables artistically on a large platter.
Prepare nectarines; set aside.
Heat fat in a large heavy skillet on a hibachi.
Add meat and brown quickly over high heat; remove meat and set aside.
Arrange reserved ingredients in mounds in... - 39.3684
Company Beef Stroganoff
Sometimes a boring dinner night can be made into something far more interesting with a quick beefy stroganoff dish. In this video recipe, Betty shares her own version of sirloin beef stroganoff that uses best sirloin steak and tangy seasoning and sour... - 100.155
This Skewered Beef is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true meat-lover. This version of Skewered Beef is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 46.1412
Quick And Easy Stir Fry
1. In a large, deep skillet or wok, heat half the oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef to the pan, and stir fry for about 7 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon remove the beef onto a platter and keep... - 44.4095
Stir Fried Beef With Vegetables
Insert slicing disc.
Partially thaw beef until it passes the knife test; then slice.
Transfer to a bowl.
Change to metal blade.
Mince garlic, then ginger; add to meat with wine and soy.
Stir to mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Change to... - 46.7765
Beef And Pineapple Kabobs
1. Toss beef cubes with soy sauce.
2. Alternate meat, pineapple and vegetables on eighteen 8-inch bamboo skewers. Cover kabobs with plastic wrap and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
3. About 15 minutes before serving, remove kabobs from refrigerator.... - 30.1998
1. Trim fat from beef steak. Cut beef into 1-inch cubes. Toss beef cubes and soy sauce. Alternate beef cubes, pineapple and vegetables on each of eighteen 8-inch wooden skewers.
2. Mix honey, mustard and cloves in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on... - 26.3548
Shish Kabob With Wine Vinegar
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix the salt, vinegar, oil, onion, garlic, soy sauce, 1/2 cup water and Italian seasoning together.
2) Cube, add the steak into the marinade and allow to stand at room temperature for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Thread the cubes and... - 39.7332
Beef With Oriental Vegetables
Partially freeze steak; slice diagonally across grain into 3- x 1/4-inch strips, and set aside.
Combine next 4 ingredients; add steak, stirring until coated.
Pour oil around top of preheated wok, coating sides; allow to heat at medium high (325Â°) for 1... - 38.1709
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Season the steak well with the garlic powder and minced ginger.
3) In a broiling pan over a rack, place the steak and broil for about 3 minutes on each side, turning once, until evenly rare. Then slice thinly... - 43.7947
Cut meat into thin strips about 2 inches long.
Sprinkle with pepper, cover and let stand in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Place 2 tablespoons oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
Remove from skillet and set... - 42.9264
1. In a large shallow dish, whisk together all the liquid ingredients and seasonings for the marinade.
2. Add onions and bay leaf and stir
3. Set aside for 30 minutes.
4. Cube the steak into 1-inch pieces.
5. Add the meat to the marinade and... - 47.4326
Sukiyak (to Be Cooked At Table)
1. Cut beef into 2-inch strips.
2. Preheat electric skillet to 350F.
To Prepare vegetables:
3. Peel onions and slice very thin.
4. Diagonally slice green onions and tops into 1-inch pieces.
5. Slice mushrooms and bamboo shoots 1/4 inch... - 43.6758
Beef Soup With Noodles
1) In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, ginger and red pepper flakes.
2) Apply both sides of steak with this mixture and keep aside for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) At the end of 15 minutes, rub off marinade from steak, saving for... - 46.2102
1. In a large, deep skillet or a wok, heat half the oil over high heat.
2. When hot, add the beef strips and stir-fry them until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove the meat onto a platter. Keep aside.
4. Reduce heat and... - 45.5125
Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
1. Drain the juice of the pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup.
2. Refrigerate pineapple chunks until required.
3. In a bowl, combine the pineapple liquid with soy sauce, sherry, honey, ginger and garlic. Stir to blend well.
4. Place the meat,... - 46.6313
Basic Beef Stroganoff
Beef Stroganoff is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Beef Stroganoff; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.3229
Sin Sul Lo
Toast the sesame seed by stirring them in a dry pan over medium heat until browned; combine with soy sauce, garlic, and 2 tablespoons salad oil.
Cut the beef slices into 2 or 3-inch wide strips (width of the moat in the "hot pot"); marinate for 1 to 2 hours... - 38.4011
Steak & Kidney Pie
This Steak & Kidney Pie is simply irresistible and mouth-watering pie recipe. Try this easy to prepare pie recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 47.5211
Chinese Hot Pot
Choose 2 meats or combination of meat and seafood and 3 vegetables from selections above.
Cut pork, beef or lamb across grain into 1/8 inch slices; cut chicken breast across grain into 1/4-inch slices.
Divide meat, seafood and vegetables among serving trays... - 42.1883
East West Sukiyaki
To piepaie and present ingredients, cut and arrange ingredients as directed following.
Arrange each food separately, side by side, on large trays or flat baskets.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
If you plan to serve the eggs as sauce, break each... - 41.831
Spinach Sukiyaki With Rice
For easier slicing freeze beef until partially frozen.
Cut beef across grain into thin slices (1/8 -inch or less); cut slices 2 inches long.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; stir in soy sauce, sherry or sake, sugar, salt and pepper; reserve.
Prepare... - 43.5884
A Blast From The Past, Only Better! Sloppy Joes
This Sloppy Joes recipe is one that you would want to make over and over again. Ground meat simmered in an intensely flavored sauce and served with homemade burger buns is an incredible hit everytime. This comfort food is real quick and easy to make. - 34.6021
Involve Your Guests With Mizutaki
Cut beef or pork across the grain into 1/8- to 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Skin and bone chicken; cut meat across the grain into 1/8- to 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Wrap beef and chicken separately and refrigerate.
Scrub or peel carrots and thinly slice... - 43.7064