- » Top Round Roast
Top Round Roast Recipes
Top Round Roast is a flavorful roast cut of beef from the top muscle of the rear leg used for making scrumptious pot roast.
Popular Top Round Roast Cooking Methods and Utensils:
Top Round Roast is generally ... More »
Deluxe Veggie Injected Top Round Roast
This recipe takes roast to the next level. 2 top round roasts deeply injected with tomato, red onion, cilantro, garlic, mushroom, green pepper, basil and Blues Hog Tennesse Red Sauce. Slow smoked on a Yoder YS640 pellet smoker. - 102.476
London Broil Top Round Roast
London Boil is our favorite way to eat steak! Most of us think London Broil is a cut of meat. Many grocery store meat departments and butcher shops sell a cut of beef labeled London Broil. Let's get it straight, London Broil is a cooking method usually using... - 84.9104
Beef Top Round Roast
Are you looking forward to serve a wholesome meal - then go for this beef preparation. This beef top round roast is amazing, when drizzled with the white gravy. Serve with bread rolls and steamed veggies on side. It is going to be a comforting dinner for you. - 115.218
Delicious Crock-pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef With Zesty Gravy
Some dishes are worth giving a shot and this is certainly one of them! In this video, Betty demonstrates a simple crock-pot recipe using eye of round roast beef and pairs it up with velvety, creamy, sumptuous, low-fat roast beef gravy. Tender beef served with... - 100.109
Herbed Eye Of Round Roast
1. Trim any visible fat from the meat. Rinse the meat, and pat it dry with paper towels. Spread the garlic over both sides of the meat, and sprinkle both sides with pepper.
2. Coat a large cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray, and... - 33.6443
Grilled Butterflied Eye Round Roast
Combine wine, vinegar, mustard, oil, garlic, sugar and pepper in sm.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Cool thoroughly.Meanwhile, trim all excess fat from beef eye round roast.
To butterfly roast, make a horizontal cut through the... - 40.3115
Barbecued Pot Roast
This Barbecued Pot Roast is awesome ! Make your dinner a special occasion today with this Barbecued Pot Roast served with savory sauces. Come up with your suggestions ! - 26.1306
Easy Pot Roast
Place vegetables in bottom of the slow cooker.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Place on top of vegetables.
Cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Pour accumulated juice into a saucepan; skim off fat.
Add flour water mixture.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until... - 33.2988
Pot Roast With Dill Pickles
Brown the roast well in the oil (be sure that pan is hot before you put in the oil or the meat).
Place the meat in a covered casserole, and add all the remaining ingredients except the sour cream.
Simmer for about 2 hours, or until the meat is very... - 33.9418
Rosemary Lemon Roast Beef
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Line a roasting pan with aluminumfoil.
Inasmallbowl, mix the rosemary, garlic, lemon rind, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper.
Usinga narrow sharp knife, make 12 slits, each 3/4 inch long and 1 inch deep, across the top of the... - 32.735
Slow Cooker Hot Roast Beef Sandwich For Dinner
On nights when cooking feels like a drag, this delicious slow cooker recipe will ensure that you hit sack fully satiated. In this video, Betty presents a superb slow cooker hot roast beef sandwich. Flavorful, fast, hearty, and filling, this recipe surely... - 96.7333
Cider Spicy Pot Roast
1) Preheat moderate oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl take meat.
3) Add all ingredients and pour over the meat.
4) Cover and put in refrigerator for 24 hours.
5) In a heavy pot or Dutch oven put the meat.
6) Cover and simmer over low heat for... - 38.4818
Beer Garlic Roast Beef
1. Pierce beef roast thoroughly with fork. Place beef in deep glass bowl. Mix beer, oil, garlic, salt and pepper; pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 1 hour.
2. Sprinkle roast with beef bouillon. Place beef fat side down on... - 30.3076
Fruited Cider Roast
Trim fat from roast.
Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over roast.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add roast; cook until browned on all sides.
Pour cider and vinegar over roast.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce... - 35.8907
Fruit Cider Roast
1. Trim fat from roast. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over roast. Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add roast; cook until browned on all sides.
2. Pour cider and vinegar over roast. Bring to a boil; cover,... - 27.0391
Sauerbraten With Carrots
Salt and pepper meat, then place in a marinade of the vinegar, port, sliced vegetables, and seasonings.
Let stand in refrigerator 4 or 5 days, turning twice a day.
Remove roast from marinade, drain well, then brown on both sides in butter; add marinade, and... - 34.1712
Roast Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Roast the beef, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Lower oven temperature to 375° F and continue to roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes for medium, basting frequently.
Meanwhile, sift flour and salt together in a medium bowl.
Make a well in the... - 34.0052
Roast Beef With Wine Gravy
1. Combine wine, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a deep glass bowl. Pierce the meat all over with a fork. Place in the bowl with marinade, turning once. Cover. Allow to marinate, refrigerated, for 1 hour or longer, turning occasionally.
2. Remove roast from... - 31.6738
Southern Pot Roast
Place meat in broiler pan.
Brown on all sides under broiler; set aside.
Place broth, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, chopped onion, green pepper, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper in a large, heavy saucepot or Dutch oven; stir until ingredients are well... - 43.9917
Sauerbraten (german Pot Roast)
Combine first 8 ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil, and remove from heat.
Pour over beef in glass, stainless or earthenware bowl, and cover tightly.
Refrigerate from 24 hours to as long as 4 days.
Turn meat occasionally.
To cook, remove meat from marinade... - 40.6915
Holiday Favorite Crock Pot Roast With Brown Gravy
This holiday, treat your guests to a pot roast drenched with thick, zesty brown gravy. In this video, demonstrates how to make a crock pot to make a nifty pot roast meal. Very flavorful, very velvety, very rich, this roast dish with brown gravy makes for an... - 107.67
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1. Heat lard in 5-quart (5-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add beef; cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove to plate.
2. Add onions and garlic to pan; saute over medium heat until soft, 6 to 8 minutes. Add... - 36.8156
Pot Roast Of Beef With Vegetables
Wipe beef with clean damp cloth or paper towel.
Mix 3 tablespoons flour and seasonings together, and rub into beef.
Heat shortening in heavy pan, and add beef.
Cook slowly until meat is brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Add 1/2 - 3/4 cup water, cover and... - 44.6982
Roast Beef Party Snacks
Spread melba round with roast beef spread.
Top with grated cheese and minced onion.
Broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese bubbles. - 21.3084
Emmber Classic Sliced Roast Beef Tex Mex Fajita Skillet
1. Combine fajita sauce, mushrooms and onions in a bowl.
2. Cut sliced roast beef into 1 -inch strips. Heat on a flat grill until warm.
3. Heat a cast-iron skillet until smoking. Place the vegetable mixture in the skillet, top with roast beef, and garnish... - 27.1519
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Place the beef on the rack in a broiling pan.
Broil 4" from the heat about 4 minutes on each side or until the surface is browned.
Drain the beef, then pat with paper towels.
Spray a large deep skillet with no-stick spray.
Place the beef, water, tomatoes... - 40.7717
Curried Pot Roast
Rub meat with salt and pepper to taste, curry powder, turmeric and ginger.
Heat oil in a deep casserole or kettle and brown meat well on all sides.
This should take about fifteen minutes.
Pour off fat from kettle.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a... - 33.3144
Roast Beef With Oyster Stuffing
1. Cut a pocket into the corner of the beef round.
2. Cook the onions in a little butter until soft. Mix with the oysters, lemon juice, breadcrumbs and parsley. Season to taste.
3. Fill the pocket with the stuffing and secure with skewers.
4. Face the... - 37.5561
Asian Pot Roast
Asian Pot Roast is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Asian Pot Roast dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 27.6879
Italian Pot Roast With Spaghetti
Rub meat with 1 cut garlic clove; brown on all sides in oil in large heavy kettle.
Remove meat, add other garlic clove, minced, and next 5 ingredients.
Cook gently, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes, being careful not to burn.
Put meat back in kettle.
Mix... - 43.7792
Stuffed Veal Roast
Stuffed Veal Roast has a great taste. Stuffed Veal Roast gets its taste from Veal mixed with rosemary and chicken bouillon, flavored with white wine. Stuffed Veal Roast is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 40.9015
Spiced Beef Roast
Using a mortar and pestle, crush the fennel seed, mustard seed, and peppers. Set aside. Trim fat from roast. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Rub seed mixture over top and sides of roast. Insert a meat thermometer in the center of the roast.... - 30.3857
Poorboy Pot Roast
Combine all ingredientsâ€”except the carrots, onions and arrowrootâ€”and marinate the pot roast for 3 or 4 days.
When it is about cooking time, presoak the pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Place the roast in the pot along with the... - 38.705
Mix the salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and oil together.
Place the meat in a dish and pour over the oil mixture with the brandy and cayenne pepper.
Cover and marinate for 20 minutes.
Lift the meat from the marinade.
Place in a roasting pan and roast in a... - 39.9543
Killarney Lamb Roast
1) With a sharp knife , cut the excess fat off
2) Mix together the salt, nutmeg and cayenne and rub onto the lamb.
3) With the round side up, place the meat onto a shallow roasting pan
4) Roast the oven for 2 hours at 325 F
5) Peel the... - 44.5542
Roast Leg Of Fresh Ham
About 4 1/2 to 7 hours before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
2. Place fresh ham, fat-side up, on wire rack in shallow, open roasting pan. Rub with salt and seasoned pepper. Insert roast-meat thermometer into center of meaty part of roast, so it... - 32.3783
Roast Pork With Apple Saute
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees centigrade and place a roasting tin in the oven.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the rosemary, mustard, sugar, honey and lemon juice.
3. Cut the pork in half and add to the dish, turning to coat. Shake off any... - 44.0783
Killarney Lamb Roast
1. Trim excess fat from lamb. Rub lamb well with mixture of salt, nutmeg and cayenne. Place roast, rounded-side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. If using a meat thermometer, insert point into thickest meaty part without touching bone. Do not cover pan... - 36.4765
Honey Roast Chicken
If you want your family to love your food and praise you for making something, you've got to try this Honey Roast Chicken. Watch this video to learn this simple gourmet dish that will please your entire family. Happy Cooking! - 128.197
Top Round Roast Recipes By Category