- » Top Round Roast
Top Round Roast Recipes
Top Round Roast is a flavorful roast cut of beef from the top muscle of the rear leg used for making scrumptious pot roast.
Popular Top Round Roast Cooking Methods and Utensils:
Top Round Roast is generally ... More »
London Broil Top Round Roast
London Boil is our favorite way to eat steak! Most of us think London Broil is a cut of meat. Many grocery store meat departments and butcher shops sell a cut of beef labeled London Broil. Let's get it straight, London Broil is a cooking method usually using... - 92.1279
Deluxe Veggie Injected Top Round Roast
This recipe takes roast to the next level. 2 top round roasts deeply injected with tomato, red onion, cilantro, garlic, mushroom, green pepper, basil and Blues Hog Tennesse Red Sauce. Slow smoked on a Yoder YS640 pellet smoker. - 96.7892
Beef Top Round Roast
Are you looking forward to serve a wholesome meal - then go for this beef preparation. This beef top round roast is amazing, when drizzled with the white gravy. Serve with bread rolls and steamed veggies on side. It is going to be a comforting dinner for you. - 111.939
Top Round Of Beef Roasted Over Vegetables
1. Heat oven to 425°F. In a 3-quart shallow oven-to-table casserole, combine potatoes, green beans, onions, and half of the tomato slices. Add 2 tablespoons vinaigrette, toss well, and then pat vegetables evenly in pan. Top with remaining tomato slices. Bake... - 29.1316
Delicious Crock-pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef With Zesty Gravy
Some dishes are worth giving a shot and this is certainly one of them! In this video, Betty demonstrates a simple crock-pot recipe using eye of round roast beef and pairs it up with velvety, creamy, sumptuous, low-fat roast beef gravy. Tender beef served with... - 96.8781
Individual Round Steak Roasts
Try this alluring Individual Round Steak Roasts. An easily prepared non-vegetarian recipe, this Individual Round Steak Roasts is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 42.9097
Herbed Eye Of Round Roast
1. Trim any visible fat from the meat. Rinse the meat, and pat it dry with paper towels. Spread the garlic over both sides of the meat, and sprinkle both sides with pepper.
2. Coat a large cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking spray, and... - 35.1945
Grilled Butterflied Eye Round Roast
Combine wine, vinegar, mustard, oil, garlic, sugar and pepper in sm.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Cool thoroughly.Meanwhile, trim all excess fat from beef eye round roast.
To butterfly roast, make a horizontal cut through the... - 41.3635
Roast Eye-round Provencale
To prepare the roast Day before:
1. Wipe roast with damp paper towels and make 8 slits, 1 inch deep, across top of meat.
2. Insert a sliver of garlic into each slit.
3. Rub entire surface of meat with 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and... - 46.1521
Barbecued Pot Roast
This Barbecued Pot Roast is awesome ! Make your dinner a special occasion today with this Barbecued Pot Roast served with savory sauces. Come up with your suggestions ! - 28.1214
Easy Pot Roast
Place vegetables in bottom of the slow cooker.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Place on top of vegetables.
Cook on low 10 to 12 hours.
Pour accumulated juice into a saucepan; skim off fat.
Add flour water mixture.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until... - 35.2533
Braised Beef Round With Potatoes And Carrots
1. Separate the lean and fat from the meat, see to it that all visible fat is trimmed off. Next, rinse the meat, and pat dry. Spread the garlic and pepper over both sides of the meat.
2. Coat a large cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with nonstick cooking... - 38.2339
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.5419
Cider Simmered Eye Of Round
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, celery, and garlic; sprinkle with allspice, ginger, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix... - 48.7246
Beef Round Braised, With Tomato And Herbs
Sprinkle beef on all sides with pepper.
Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat; add beef and brown well on all sides.
Meanwhile, in a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, carrot, garlic, and herb seasoning.
In a small... - 45.3371
Round Steak Casserole
1) With salt and pepper, season the roast and then cut it into serving pieces.
2) Put the meat in a slow cooker and add the potatoes, onion, green beans and garlic. Top with the tomatoes and soup.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10... - 38.6268
Braised Beef Round
In a small bowl, stir together the parsley, oregano, garlic, basil and thyme; set aside.
Using the tip of a small, sharp knife, make 1/2 deep incisions about 2" apart in the beef.
Fill each incision with some of the parsley mixture.
Place the beef on the rack... - 45.662
Betty's Oven Roast Beef Au Jus
1. Prepare a roasting pan line it with foil and ensure there is excess foil so that you can hold the juice in.
2. Rinse the roast and pat dry, season the roast with salt on both side.
3. Preheat the oven to 300 degree.
4. Place the roast... - 105.993
Steak In Onion Soup
The steak in onion soup is prepared with a round steak cooked in the oven. Browned and flavored with onion soup mix, the steak is roasted with veggies and can be served with a garnish of fresh parsley. - 33.9653
Beef And Dumpling Bake
The beef and dumpling bake is a casserole bake prepared with cubed round beef steaks. Roasted with onions and flavored with bay leaf worcestershire sauce, onions soup and chicken soup, the beef and dumpling bake is served with a topping of peas and green... - 42.751
Rosemary Lemon Roast Beef
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Line a roasting pan with aluminumfoil.
Inasmallbowl, mix the rosemary, garlic, lemon rind, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper.
Usinga narrow sharp knife, make 12 slits, each 3/4 inch long and 1 inch deep, across the top of the... - 35.2228
Pot Roast With Dill Pickles
Brown the roast well in the oil (be sure that pan is hot before you put in the oil or the meat).
Place the meat in a covered casserole, and add all the remaining ingredients except the sour cream.
Simmer for about 2 hours, or until the meat is very... - 35.7519
Slow Cooker Hot Roast Beef Sandwich For Dinner
On nights when cooking feels like a drag, this delicious slow cooker recipe will ensure that you hit sack fully satiated. In this video, Betty presents a superb slow cooker hot roast beef sandwich. Flavorful, fast, hearty, and filling, this recipe surely... - 93.3943
Cider Spicy Pot Roast
1) Preheat moderate oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl take meat.
3) Add all ingredients and pour over the meat.
4) Cover and put in refrigerator for 24 hours.
5) In a heavy pot or Dutch oven put the meat.
6) Cover and simmer over low heat for... - 37.4386
Pot Roasted Beef Dinner
Preheat the oven to 325° If using the tiny potatoes, peel a strip around the center of each.
If using the medium potatoes, cut them into chunks.
Set the potatoes aside.
Lightly spray an unheated Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Add the meat and brown it over... - 42.4048
Beer Garlic Roast Beef
1. Pierce beef roast thoroughly with fork. Place beef in deep glass bowl. Mix beer, oil, garlic, salt and pepper; pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 1 hour.
2. Sprinkle roast with beef bouillon. Place beef fat side down on... - 31.6887
Fruited Cider Roast
Trim fat from roast.
Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over roast.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add roast; cook until browned on all sides.
Pour cider and vinegar over roast.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce... - 37.4286
Fruit Cider Roast
1. Trim fat from roast. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over roast. Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add roast; cook until browned on all sides.
2. Pour cider and vinegar over roast. Bring to a boil; cover,... - 29.0759
Sauerbraten With Carrots
Salt and pepper meat, then place in a marinade of the vinegar, port, sliced vegetables, and seasonings.
Let stand in refrigerator 4 or 5 days, turning twice a day.
Remove roast from marinade, drain well, then brown on both sides in butter; add marinade, and... - 35.6773
Roast Beef With Wine Gravy
1. Combine wine, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a deep glass bowl. Pierce the meat all over with a fork. Place in the bowl with marinade, turning once. Cover. Allow to marinate, refrigerated, for 1 hour or longer, turning occasionally.
2. Remove roast from... - 34.0276
Sauerbraten (german Pot Roast)
Combine first 8 ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil, and remove from heat.
Pour over beef in glass, stainless or earthenware bowl, and cover tightly.
Refrigerate from 24 hours to as long as 4 days.
Turn meat occasionally.
To cook, remove meat from marinade... - 42.9712
Southern Pot Roast
Place meat in broiler pan.
Brown on all sides under broiler; set aside.
Place broth, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, chopped onion, green pepper, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper in a large, heavy saucepot or Dutch oven; stir until ingredients are well... - 46.2687
Holiday Favorite Crock Pot Roast With Brown Gravy
This holiday, treat your guests to a pot roast drenched with thick, zesty brown gravy. In this video, demonstrates how to make a crock pot to make a nifty pot roast meal. Very flavorful, very velvety, very rich, this roast dish with brown gravy makes for an... - 104.415
Roast Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Roast the beef, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Lower oven temperature to 375° F and continue to roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes for medium, basting frequently.
Meanwhile, sift flour and salt together in a medium bowl.
Make a well in the... - 36.1598
Pot Roast Of Beef With Vegetables
Wipe beef with clean damp cloth or paper towel.
Mix 3 tablespoons flour and seasonings together, and rub into beef.
Heat shortening in heavy pan, and add beef.
Cook slowly until meat is brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Add 1/2 - 3/4 cup water, cover and... - 44.3119
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1. Heat lard in 5-quart (5-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add beef; cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove to plate.
2. Add onions and garlic to pan; saute over medium heat until soft, 6 to 8 minutes. Add... - 38.8966
Roast Beef Party Snacks
Spread melba round with roast beef spread.
Top with grated cheese and minced onion.
Broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese bubbles. - 22.9711
Emmber Classic Sliced Roast Beef Tex Mex Fajita Skillet
1. Combine fajita sauce, mushrooms and onions in a bowl.
2. Cut sliced roast beef into 1 -inch strips. Heat on a flat grill until warm.
3. Heat a cast-iron skillet until smoking. Place the vegetable mixture in the skillet, top with roast beef, and garnish... - 27.9918
Old Fashioned Pot Roast
Place the beef on the rack in a broiling pan.
Broil 4" from the heat about 4 minutes on each side or until the surface is browned.
Drain the beef, then pat with paper towels.
Spray a large deep skillet with no-stick spray.
Place the beef, water, tomatoes... - 41.8174
Curried Pot Roast
Rub meat with salt and pepper to taste, curry powder, turmeric and ginger.
Heat oil in a deep casserole or kettle and brown meat well on all sides.
This should take about fifteen minutes.
Pour off fat from kettle.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a... - 35.3907
Strawberry Topped Shortcake
Wash and hull strawberries.
Slice strawberries into a medium-sized bowl and sprinkle with the 3/4 cup sugar and toss lightly to coat berries.
Refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes.
Sift flour, the 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and salt together into a large... - 43.6943
New Mexico Chili With Tamale Cheese Topping
For salsa: Preheat oven to 200Â°F.
Spread chilies on baking sheet and roast 8 minutes.
Let cool, then hold under running water to remove seeds, veins and any bruised areas.
Combine broth, garlic, basil, oregano, cumin, coriander, sugar and chilies in... - 43.9319
Asian Pot Roast
Asian Pot Roast is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Asian Pot Roast dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 29.063
Italian Pot Roast With Spaghetti
Rub meat with 1 cut garlic clove; brown on all sides in oil in large heavy kettle.
Remove meat, add other garlic clove, minced, and next 5 ingredients.
Cook gently, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes, being careful not to burn.
Put meat back in kettle.
Mix... - 45.9892
Stuffed Veal Roast
Stuffed Veal Roast has a great taste. Stuffed Veal Roast gets its taste from Veal mixed with rosemary and chicken bouillon, flavored with white wine. Stuffed Veal Roast is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 42.3612
Pot Roast With Vegetables
Pot roast with vegetables is an European main dish. This is delicious and its gravy is flavorful. Serve it with an accompaniment of your choice. - 45.9696
Pasta With Grilled Beef Fillet And Roasted Pepper Pesto
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
Generously season both sides of the steak with pepper.
Put the steak on the broiler tray and broil it close to the heat until it is well charred... - 43.6172
Roast Beef With Oyster Stuffing
1. Cut a pocket into the corner of the beef round.
2. Cook the onions in a little butter until soft. Mix with the oysters, lemon juice, breadcrumbs and parsley. Season to taste.
3. Fill the pocket with the stuffing and secure with skewers.
4. Face the... - 37.419
Roasted Red Potatoes With Cheese, Dill & Dijon Appetizer
At Thanksgiving and during the holiday season, my family loves to get together and PARTY! Here's a delicious, easy-to-make appetizer to share with your family and friends: Roasted Potatoes with Cheese, Dill & Dijon. Video Brought to you by Jarlsberg USA. - 0
Poorboy Pot Roast
Combine all ingredientsâ€”except the carrots, onions and arrowrootâ€”and marinate the pot roast for 3 or 4 days.
When it is about cooking time, presoak the pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Place the roast in the pot along with the... - 41.1521
Crown Roast Of Lamb
Make the mushroom stuffing. Melt 30g of the butter and cook the spring onions gently for 1 minute, then add the mushrooms, thyme and parsley. Cook briskly for 5 to 6 minutes then remove from the heat and add the remaining butter and breadcrumbs. Season with... - 33.4089
Savory Slow Roasted Beef
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Trim fat on roast to 1/4-inch thickness.
Lay roast, fat side up, in 15x11-inch roasting pan without rack.
Combine Blackened Steak Magic and mustard in a small bowl.
Melt butter over medium heat in a large, heavy skillet; add Blackened... - 35.1824
Cook onions in hot salad oil until almost tender.
Add remaining ingredients except franks; simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, score franks in corkscrew fashion, cutting round and round; roast on grill top or in wire broiler over hot coals.
Drop into... - 28.9615
Make Ahead Party Roast Beef
Make Ahead Party Roast Beef wont gift you with any last minute tensions. I prepare this a day before the D-day and all you have to do is just slice with the perfection of a chef. Try this Make Ahead Party Roast Beef for your next party. - 26.8593
Triple Roll Roast
Trim meat and bone; cut enough fat in small pieces to measure 1/2 cup.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Stack meat in layers, starting with the top round, then the pork, and ending with the veal.
Sprinkle the 2 tablespoons chopped parsley over the meat as... - 41.0441
Wash the liver in tepid salt water, remove any skin and tubes and cut the liver in slices.
Place in a deep baking-tin or dish.
Lay the rashers of bacon on top and add enough stock or water to half cover the liver.
Bake gently for 1 1/2—2 hr., basting well... - 28.2911
Parsley Oven Pot Roast
Rub 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper over surface of meat.
Place meat, fat side down, in a heavy ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Brown well on all sides in a 450F oven (about 1 hour).
Drain off fat.
Combine tomatoes, wine, onion, garlic, parsley flakes,... - 44.7719
Roast Beef With Mushroom Leek Sauce
Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
In a bowl, mix first 4 ingredients to a smooth sauce.
In a small roasting pan, place roast.
Pour sauce on top.Cover.
Roast in oven 3 hours or so.
Approximately 45 minutes before the end of cooking, adjust seasoning.
Add 1/2... - 38.1498
Crostini With Arugula Tomato And Roasted Garlic
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
Arrange the bread rounds in a single layer on a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine the... - 39.7552
Italian Roasted Vegetables
1. Cut the onion into quarters, cut the potatoes into halve, cut the peppers into 2 inch slices, cut the zucchini into round slices, set aside.
2. Trim the ends of the asparagus and cut it in halve.
3. Wash and clean the button mushrooms, set... - 0
Sliced Cranberry Pot Roast
Trim fat from beef; cut into 4 equal portions.
In margarine, saute the meat until brown over low heat.
Blend the flour into margarine in pan.
Add cranberry sauce, water, sugar and salt.
Cover; simmer gently for 30 minutes.
Then turn meat and add... - 35.7706
Roast Leg Of Fresh Ham
About 4 1/2 to 7 hours before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
2. Place fresh ham, fat-side up, on wire rack in shallow, open roasting pan. Rub with salt and seasoned pepper. Insert roast-meat thermometer into center of meaty part of roast, so it... - 33.6499
Spiced Beef Roast
Using a mortar and pestle, crush the fennel seed, mustard seed, and peppers. Set aside. Trim fat from roast. Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Rub seed mixture over top and sides of roast. Insert a meat thermometer in the center of the roast.... - 32.6017
Marinated Rare Roast Beef Platter
Marinated Rare Roast Beef Platter is a unique and filling meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Marinated Rare Roast Beef Platter recipe. - 45.7614
Mix the salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and oil together.
Place the meat in a dish and pour over the oil mixture with the brandy and cayenne pepper.
Cover and marinate for 20 minutes.
Lift the meat from the marinade.
Place in a roasting pan and roast in a... - 42.2716
Killarney Lamb Roast
1) With a sharp knife , cut the excess fat off
2) Mix together the salt, nutmeg and cayenne and rub onto the lamb.
3) With the round side up, place the meat onto a shallow roasting pan
4) Roast the oven for 2 hours at 325 F
5) Peel the... - 47.0625
Fire Roasted Vegetables
To prepare the marinade for the vegetables, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Place all the vegetables in a shallow non-reactive bowl and pour the marinade over the top, coating each piece well.
Marinate at room temperature... - 38.7585
Burgundy Pot Roast
1) Preheat hot oven at 475°.
2) In a stainless steel or glass bowl put meat in a bowl large enough to hold the meat and onions.
3) In another bowl mix onions, garlic, herbs, peppercorns, salt, and wine.
4) Pour mixture over it.
5) Cover... - 46.0187
Roast Grouse With Bacon Rolls
1. Inside the cavity of each bird, place a nut of butter.
2. Truss the birds with kitchen sting and needle.
3. Lard the breast portion of the birds with streaky bacon rashers.
4. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
5.... - 39.8007
Teleme With Roasted Vegetables & Chicken
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch-thick rounds.
Brush 2 baking pans (each 10 by 15 in.) lightly with oil.
Arrange eggplant slices in a single layer.
Brush tops of slices lightly with oil.
Bake in a 425° oven until slices are well browned and very soft when pressed,... - 32.0383
Roast Beef Carbonnade
Sprinkle meat with a little salt and pepper.
Spray bottom of 4-quart Dutch oven with non-stick vegetable spray coating.
Place over medium heat.
Add meat; brown on both sides, Combine beer, catsup, garlic, and thyme; pour over meat, Cover and bake in a 325Â°... - 43.7427
With a meat mallet, pound lamb and beef into two 14x12-inch rectangles, working from center to edges and trimming as necessary.
Combine oregano, dillweed, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and thyme, crushing with back of spoon or with mortar and pestle until fine... - 43.2179
Potato Nachos With Roasted Garlic
To Roast Garlic: Preheat oven to 450°F.
Peel outer skin from garlic.
Cut a small slice off the top.
Separate unpeeled cloves and place them in a pie dish.
Spray with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until soft when squeezed.
Set aside... - 39.9511
Garlic Wine Pot Roast
Garlic Wine Pot Roast gives a pleasant taste. The toppings of the beef bouillon adds a good taste to Garlic Wine Pot Roast. Garlic Wine Pot Roast is an easy to make dish. - 43.4
Roasted Coq Au Vin And Vegetables
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add chicken pieces to bag; seal bag, and toss to coat.
Heat l 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add half of chicken pieces, shaking off excess flour.
Cook 5... - 41.3213
Barbecued Beef Tip Roast
In small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, garlic salt and cayenne pepper; rub evenly over roast.
Arrange medium-hot briquets around drip pan.
Place roast over drip pan.
Insert meat thermometer in thickest part (make certain bulb does not rest in... - 30.9463
Dredge meat with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper (this helps brown the meat). Place meat on rack in pan, fat side up. Roast, uncovered, to desired degree of donenessÃ¢â‚¬â€2 hours and 15 minutes for rare, 2 hours and 30 minutes for medium, and 3... - 21.4084
Microwave Roasted Oysters
Drain oysters on paper toweling to absorb excess moisture.
Place butter in a 9-inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in oysters.
Sprinkle remaining ingredients over top.
Cover with plastic... - 33.779
Slow Roasted Texas Scramble
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Place pretzels, cereals, and nuts in small roasting pan or 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
3. Mix the oil, seasonings, and Worcestershire sauce, sprinkle over top of cereal mixture and toss well.
4. Bake 60 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 34.1236
Roast Pork With Apple Saute
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees centigrade and place a roasting tin in the oven.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the rosemary, mustard, sugar, honey and lemon juice.
3. Cut the pork in half and add to the dish, turning to coat. Shake off any... - 45.2052
Roasted Vegetable Pitas
Pierce eggplant with a fork, and place on a baking sheet.
Broil 5'/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 30 minutes or until very tender, turning frequently.
Let cool; peel and coarsely chop.
Combine eggplant, parsley, and next 5... - 46.3298
Pot Roast In Gravy
Combine 1/2 tsp of the browning for gravy and Worcestershire sauce in small cup and brush over all sides of roast.
Combine remaining 1/2 tsp browning for gravy, mushroom gravy mix, onion soup and water in bowl.
Spoon one third of gravy mixture into bottom of... - 35.6948
Crown Roast Of Lamb, Merchant Style
Have the butcher cut away the skin from the racks, then trim the meat from the tops of the bones and have this chopped to use for the stuffing.
Weigh the racks to calculate cooking time.
Then have the end bone of each rack sewed around, so that the racks are... - 45.1037
Roasted Vegetable Pizza
Preheat oven to 425°.
Unroll pizza dough onto a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray; fold under edges of dough to form an 11-inch circle.
Bake at 425° for 7 minutes; set aside.
Preheat oven to 500°.
Combine thyme and next 8 ingredients in a bowl;... - 41.2333
Spinach And Roasted Red Pepper Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Coat a 12-inch round pizza pan with cooking spray, and sprinkle with cornmeal. Pat pizza crust dough into prepared pan.
3. Combine 1/2 cup cheese, nutmeg, pepper, and spinach in a bowl; toss well. Spread spinach mixture over... - 30.7975
Roasted Honey Nut Sandwich Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat peanut butter, margarine and sugars until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in oat mixture until... - 40.5139
Pot Roast Of Beef
This Pot Roast of Beef is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true red meat-lover. This version of Pot Roast of Beef is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 43.9309
All American Beef Roll Roast
1. Remove meat from refrigerator about 1 hour before cooking. Moisten meat; sprinkle with tenderizer, as label directs.
2. Rub meat well with a mixture of flour, seasoned salt and seasoned pepper. Place on rotisserie spit, as manufacturer directs. If using... - 29.6376
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the sour cream mixture ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
Refrigerate until needed.
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Cut about 20 slits, evenly spaced and approximately 3/4 inch... - 42.6902
Killarney Lamb Roast
1. Trim excess fat from lamb. Rub lamb well with mixture of salt, nutmeg and cayenne. Place roast, rounded-side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. If using a meat thermometer, insert point into thickest meaty part without touching bone. Do not cover pan... - 37.9759
Honey Roast Chicken
If you want your family to love your food and praise you for making something, you've got to try this Honey Roast Chicken. Watch this video to learn this simple gourmet dish that will please your entire family. Happy Cooking! - 124.9
Roasted Eggplant Salad
Remove and discard mushroom stems.
Place mushrooms, eggplant, and corn in a large roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Coat eggplant mixture with cooking spray; toss, and coat again with cooking spray.
Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until lightly browned,... - 47.1613
Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce
Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 31.7635
Roasted Veal With Root Vegetables
Unroll roast; trim fat from roast.
Roll roast; tie securely at 2-inch intervals with string.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add half of Buttermilk Marinade.
Seal bag; shake well.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag... - 41.654
Garofaloto Italian Pot Roast
1) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown beef.
2) Put the beef in slow cooker.
3) Press the whole cloves in the top of the beef and dredge with pepper.
4) Dig holes in the beef and spoon olive oil in the holes.
5) In a bowl,... - 44.3628
Roasted Stewed Chicken With Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 500 Â°F.
2. Peel the sweet potatoes, cut them into 1-inch rounds, and set them in a large roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, peel the onions and cut each one into 8 wedges. Toss the onion wedges and garlic... - 40.8912
Ranchero Pot Roast
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In small bowl, combine garlic, pepper, and paprika; rub over roast.
In 2-quart oblong casserole dish, arrange roast and add 1 1/2 cups broth, chili sauce, onion and additional 1/2 cup water.
Cover completely with 2 pieces of plastic... - 46.0014
Roasted Poblano And Potato Gratin
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place pepper on a foil-lined baking sheet; broil 6 to 8 minutes or until blackened, turning occasionally. Place pepper in a zip-top plastic bag. Seal and let stand 15 minutes. Peel pepper and cut in half lengthwise. Discard seeds and... - 39.8981
Top Round Roast Recipes By Category
Top Round Roast Ingredient: