- » Top Ramen Cabbage
Top Ramen Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of top ramen cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for top ramen cabbage recipes.
Top Ramen Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together cabbage, onions, and chicken.
2) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3) In another bowl, stir together oil, sugar, rice vinegar, salt, pepper, and noodle seasoning.
4) Drizzle the vinegar mixture over the chicken mixture.
5)... - 43.0666
You May Also Like!
Lobster Miso Ramen
Japanese noodle soup is a great way to keep the warmth. Watch this video to prepare miso ramen with lobster. It uses authentic Asian spices to make a wonderful ramen noodle with juicy and succulent lobster. It is a great variety of noodle soup if you want... - 116.784
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 38.2528
Asian Pork Cabbage Salad
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting the seasoning package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the seasoning package from the ramen noodles, the vinegar, salad oil, sugar, sesame oil, and... - 47.481
Japanese Noodle Salad
1) Boil the noodles and drain them.
2) Wash with cold water.
3) Over the noodles, pour Â½ of the sauce mixture (made by mixing together all the ingredients for the sauce).
4) Mix the noodles and the sauce mixture and arrange in a bowl or on a serving... - 44.1159
Filipino Style Chicken Meatball Instant Noodles
Are you wondering how to make your favorite instant noodles more palatable and nutritious? Here is an easy and interesting way to transform boring instant noodles into a hearty meal! This video shows you how to spice up instant ramen by adding chicken... - 115.726
1. Wash and clean the prawns and then devein them
2. Wash and clean the squid rings and pat dry
3. Slice the spring onions in to large pieces and then chop the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm/1.5 inch pieces. Wash and set aside to drain
4.... - 46.8243
Korean Food: Jjol-myeon (쫄면)
Looking for some authentic noodle dishes from South Korea? Give this one a try. It is a summer gourmet platter! Watch Aeri make JjolMyeon, chewy noodles with a sweet-sour, and spicy sauce mixed with crispy fresh summer vegetables like cabbage, cucumber and... - 105.712