- » Top Chef Short Rib
Top Chef Short Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of top chef short rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for top chef short rib recipes.
Barbecue Baby Back Ribs - Part 1
This video is in parts. This is Part 1. Please watch Brian Grills Ribs Demonstration - Part 2, also for the complete video. - 101.821
Braised Short Ribs
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) You may choose to leave the beef short ribs whole or slice them into 4 pieces.
3) In a medium bowl, mix together flour, salt, pepper, thyme, bay leaves, onion and curry powder.
4) Roll the meat in the seasoning... - 45.347
Beef Short Ribs With Spiced Fruit
1) In a large non-stick pan brown the ribs on all the sides.
2) Pour off the fat.
3) Put the meat in the slow cooker.
4) Stir in water, seasoning, dried fruits, sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice.
5) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
7)... - 38.0756
Hawaiian Short Ribs
In a 2 to 3-quart ovenproof pan, toast sesame seed over medium heat until lightly browned, shaking pan often to toast evenly.
Remove from heat and arrange ribs and onion on top of seeds.
Combine water, soy, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, pepper, and chile... - 37.9531
Smoky Short Ribs In Red Sauce
In my opinion to call yourself a chef one must have personal recipe of Smoky Short Ribs In Red Sauce, just like I do. Even though Smoky Short Ribs In Red Sauce is a Main Dish I relish it any time of the day. The primary ingredient in Smoky Short Ribs In Red... - 50.6279
Fruit Spiced Short Ribs
Fruit Spiced Short Ribs is a very tasty and different way to cook up spare ribs. I am right when I say this Fruit Spiced Short Ribs is wonderful. Everyone raves about it! - 39.264
Deviled Short Ribs
1. In small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons mustard, vinegar, 1 tablespoon jalapeno sauce, and Worcestershire; with wire whisk, whisk until blended. Transfer to ziptight plastic bag; add short ribs, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible.... - 27.4693
Marco Pollo Short Ribs
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown short ribs; drain off fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine meat with remaining ingredients except cornstarch.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Turn control to high.
Remove meat from pot.
Skim... - 46.2635
Old World Short Ribs
1. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, heat the oil over a medium high flame.
2. Add the ribs and brown them evenly on all sides. Remove the browned ribs onto a platter using tongs.
3. To the dripping in the casserole, add the onion and sauté until... - 43.51
Macaroni And Short Ribs
Cut short ribs into serving pieces.
Brown in oil in large skillet over medium heat until crusty and brown.
Add water, catsup, salt, pepper and oregano.
Cover and simmer slowly 1 hour.
Add vegetables and continue simmering 1 hour longer.
Cook macaroni... - 45.782
Breakfast Egg And Sausage Pizza
Most of us think that eggs are for breakfast and pizza is for dinner, and never the twain shall meet. Chef John diverts from the conservative belief and prepares a healthy pizza using eggs, prosciutto and arugula. The golden yolks oozing slowly over the spicy... - 102.424
1. In a saucepan over low heat, brown short ribs with very little cooking oil, if needed.
2. Add water and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
4. Remove ribs from broth and slightly cool; when ribs are cool enough to... - 44.2334
Baked Beans With Spareribs
1. Soak beans overnight
2. In a dutch oven put beans and water.
3. In a skillet, heat oil.
4. Cook ribs in it, until well browned.
5. Remove ribs and set aside.
6. In the same oil, saute onions, until tender.
7. Add undrained beans to... - 47.8971
Borsch-Style Stew! Were you looking for a tasty and unique meat preperation that you can serve for a an informal dinner? Then Borsch-Style Stew is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 45.7144
1. Place the turkey, onions, and garlic in a large stockpot. Add water to cover plus 1 inch. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, partially cover, and cook for about 45 minutes.
2. Add the beets, sugar, and citric acid or lemon juice. Raise heat to high and... - 29.0354
Vegetable And Meat Soup
1. In a slow cooking pot or a crock pot, combine all ingredients, except the frozen vegetables and stir to mix well.
2. Cover the pot with its lid.
3. Allow the ingredients to cook slowly on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours or if you have ample of time and are... - 46.659
Lutece Poulet En Croute
1. Remove 2 of the patty shells from one package; reseal package; return to the freezer. Remove all 6 shells from the other package. Let the 8 shells thaw slightly.
2. Bring chicken broth to boiling in a small saucepan. If using chicken livers drop them into... - 34.1845