- » Tongue Vegetable Salad Mold
Tongue Vegetable Salad Mold Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tongue vegetable salad mold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tongue vegetable salad mold recipes.
Tongue Vegetable Salad Mold
Cook tongue according to package directions; chill thoroughly; reserve 3 cups tongue stock.
Cut about 9 thin, uniform center slices of tongue; prepare 1 1/2 cups finely diced tongue.
Prepare all remaining ingredients for both layers of the salad before... - 44.111
You May Also Like!
Jellied Tongue And Potato Salad
1. Take a bowl of cold water and soften the gelatin in it for 10 minutes.
2. Add some boiling stock to the gelatin and stir until it melts.
3. Divide it into two portions and keep aside until cool.
4. Take another bowl and combine Worcestershire sauce... - 46.4497
Molded Chefs Salad
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add cold water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Meanwhile, combine vegetables and dressing; let stand about 20 minutes to marinate.
Fold vegetables, ham and cheese into... - 39.8209
Muffin-pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft, and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Add mayonnaise and parsley.
Taste, and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 shapes, about the size of golf balls; then flatten slightly to look like large... - 40.4094