- » Tomato Zucchini Meatballs
Tomato Zucchini Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato zucchini meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato zucchini meatballs recipes.
Zucchini Wrapped Meatballs
1) Cut zucchini along into 1/4- inch thick strips.
2) In a bowl mix meatball ingredients and blend well.
3) Divide and shape into 16 meatballs.
4) Carefully warp zucchini strip on each meatball and secure with wooden toothpick.
5) Arrange in a 10-inch... - 46.8128
Zucchini Meatball Stew
Combine ground beef, zucchini, onion, egg, rice, and seasonings; mix thoroughly.
Shape into small meatballs.
Combine beef broth, tomato, and parsley in saucepan; heat to boil.
Drop meatballs into hot broth, one at a time.
Cover and simmer 30 to 40... - 35.8764
Meatball Stew Provencal
Make meatballs as directed.
Prepare vegetables ahead, if you wish, but do not flour until ready to fry.
Cover and refrigerate.
Heat 1 tablespoon each olive and vegetable oil in Dutch oven or heavy flameproof casserole.
Add meat balls in a single layer—do... - 43.0964
Zucchini With Meat Balls
Cut zucchini in quarters lengthwise; scoop out center pulp; put pulp in large skillet with tomatoes, tomato sauce, and worcestershire sauce.
Mix rest of ingredients except zucchini and form into small meat balls.
Heat tomato mixture to simmering; drop in meat... - 34.6433
Meatballs In Tomato Soup
1. Shape ground meat to form walnut-size balls.
2. In a 3-quart shallow casserole, place the meatballs.
3. Cook on High for 8 minutes.
4. Flip over the meatballs carefully to prevent them from baking.
5. Drain excess fat and keep... - 49.6841
18 Minute Meatball Soup
Combine tomatoes, beef broth and salsa in 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cover and microwave at HIGH (100% power) 6 minutes.
Meanwhile combine ground beef, coriander, cumin and salt; mix lightly but thoroughly.
Pinch off 1-inch pieces of beef mixture... - 40.0964
Season ground beef with salt and pepper; shape into tiny meatballs, using about 1 tablespoon meat for each.
Brown quickly over high heat in the oil in a large frying pan.
Set meatballs aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the pan drippings.
To the frying... - 44.3144
Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages
If you were looking for something fun for your children then Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages is the right cjoice! A unique and addictive meat ball dish, i am sure your children will not get enough of it! Try this Meatball Vegetable... - 47.8376
Prepare Basic Meatballs and set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add garlic, thyme leaves, mushrooms and zucchini; cook over medium high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add cooked meatballs; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until vegetables... - 32.6985
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, egg, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls. Dust the meatballs lightly with the flour.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet... - 35.0272
Ranchero Meatball Soup
In large saucepan, stir together stock, tomatoes, 1 of the onions, garlic, chili powder and cumin; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes or until flavors have blended.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, soak rice in enough hot water to... - 34.6465
Mexican Meatball Soup
You can prepare the meatballs in advance and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 3 months. To use, defrost in the refrigerator overnight. Add to the soup as directed below. - 43.0453
Pasta Meatball Stew
Meatballs: In bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, milk, egg, parsley, salt, pepper and mustard; mix thoroughly.
Shape into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls.
In Dutch oven or baking dish, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Cook meatballs in batches, turning, for 5 to 10... - 43.6932
Farfalle Pasta With Veggie Meatballs
For the sauce.
In a medium bowl, toss together the chopped carrot, celery, onion, zucchini, and garlic.
Reserve 1 cup of the mixture and set aside.
In a large skillet, heat the oil and saute the remaining vegetables for 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the ground... - 40.7651
Mini Meatball Minestrone
In Dutch oven combine undrained tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, undrained corn, celery, onion, uncooked vermicelli, red wine, parsley, instant beef bouillon granules, oregano, basil, garlic powder, 4 cups water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring... - 46.2611
Big Meatball Stew
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon thyme. Shape meat mixture into 6 large meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook... - 39.3644
Combine meat with onion flakes, Italian seasoning and garlic powder; shape into balls.
Place on a rack and bake at 400Â° F. for approximately 10-15 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan and simmer slowly.
When mixture is... - 39.0373
Pasta Meatball Minestrone
1. In large bowl add ground beef, Italian sausage, bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and egg. Combine together.
2. Shape into 3/4-inch meatballs.
3. Arrange meatballs in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
4. Add onion and... - 46.3213
Mini-Meatball Minestrone is a unique and winning meat ball preparation that is perfect for your special dinner treats at home. Surprise your family with this unique dish. I am sure they will love the Mini-Meatball Minestrone. - 43.8851
Meatball Ratatouille Soup
Shape ground beef into small meatballs.
In 2 1/2-quart casserole dish, heat meatballs at high3 to 3 1/2 minutes; stir once.
To drippings, add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Heat at high6 to 7 minutes.
Add meatballs and remaining ingredients and heat,... - 43.9477
Beef Balls Provencale
1. Make the sauce a day ahead by trimming the leek. Cut the ends off and most of the green part. Wash and then cut it into ¼ inch slices.
2. In a large ¼ cup of butter, heat the oil in a 6-quart Dutch oven and then sautÃ© the onions, leeks,... - 45.0657
Here is a great meal to make with left over meat balls! It is fresh, delicious and loaded with flavor. You will love this. Serve it with some crusty bread. - 132.614
Spring Lamb And Vegetable Potpourri
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground lamb, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 2 tablespoons water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon coriander. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot oil, cook meatballs... - 38.7294
Bring broth, tomatoes, vegetables, herbs and seasonings to boil, lower heat and simmer, covered, 2 hours.
Bring stock mixture to boil, add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 10 minutes or until zucchini are tender-crisp.
Adjust seasonings, add meat balls,... - 38.263
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Brush the bottom of baking dish with butter.
3) In a saucepan, mix together tomato juice, 1 tablespoon onion flakes, bouillon cube, green pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, celery, thyme,
garlic powder and... - 45.9994
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Super fast and easy this delicious spicy soup with chicken meatballs will warm you from your nose to your toes. Garlic lemongrass and ginger are what take this soup from ordinary to extraordinary! - 0
Stuffed Green Peppers
Choose peppers that will stand upright if possible.
Cut off tops carefully and remove seeds and membranes.
Combine all other ingredients except oil and water, and stuff.
Arrange peppers in casserole with oil and 1/2 cup water.
Any leftover stuffing may be... - 42.3355