- » Tomato Yogurt
Tomato Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato yogurt recipes.
Cucumbers And Tomatoes In Yogurt
Cut cucumbers lengthwise into halves.
Scoop out seeds; chop cucumbers.
Mix cucumbers, green onions and salt; let stand 10 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients except yogurt; toss with cucumber mixture.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Drain... - 32.1155
Broiled Tomatoes And Yogurt
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
Lay them in a baking dish.
Mix remaining ingredients and divide among the tomato halves.
Broil 4 inches from unit for 5 minutes. - 31.9194
You May Also Like!
Tomato Cucumber And Jalapeno Raita
Mood for some Indian ? This delicious side dish is a must for all those hot and spicy rice dishes and biriyani. This video prepares a slightly sweet and slightly tangy, cooling condiment that goes great with spicy Indian dishes. Chopped tomato, cucumber and... - 121.264
Tomato And Yogurt Dip
1) In a bowl, combine natural yogurt, tomato puree, mustard, mayonnaise, cumin seed, tomato, and spring onions.
2) Serve as required. - 28.511
Tomato Yogurt Dip
Combine yogurt, tomato, tomato paste and coriander in bowl; mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Serve with assorted crackers or vegetables. - 25.54
1. Combine tomatoes and onion.
2. Combine yogurt, cayenne, cumin, mint, and black pepper.
3. Gently toss tomatoes and onions with dressing. - 25.8587
Tomato Yogurt Sauce
1. Take a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Transfer to an airtight container, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 60 minutes or till used to blend flavors.
3. Use as desired as topping for vegetable or chicken... - 27.4044
Yogurt Tomato Aspic
Just before it's ready to congeal, fold in the yogourt, green pepper, sliced olives and cucumber slices.
Mold in ring mold or individual molds.
Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 25.5022
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk until evenly blended. If making ahead, cover and refrigerate. - 17.0173
Stuffed Green Peppers With Yogurt And Tomato Sauce
Cut the tops off the peppers and scoop out the seeds and white pith.
Heat the oil for the filling in a saucepan.
Add the onions and celery and fry until the onions are soft but not brown.
Stir in the rice, parsley ,basil, marjoram and salt and pepper to... - 41.248
Tomato Yogurt Salad
1 Using a small sharp knife, cut a continuous spiral of peel from each tomato.
2 Turn the peel inside out and form a coil to resemble a rose.
3 Dice the remaining tomato.
4 In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients with diced... - 39.2095