- » Tomato Vodka Soup
Tomato Vodka Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato vodka soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato vodka soup recipes.
Chilled Tomato Bisque
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add spring onions, garlic and bread cubes and saute for 2-3 minutes.
3.Stir in tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and slightly before emptying into a blender... - 44.0639
GETTING READY 1) Wash the tomatoes, cut in half and gently squeeze out the seeds and discard. 2) Finely chop the tomato shells. 3)... - 33.4197
Bloody Mary Soup
Melt butter and gently fry onion and celery until golden brown.
Stir in tomato paste, sugar and garlic.
Add tomato juice and simmer for ten minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Liquidize in blender.
May be served hot or cold.
Garnish with a dollop of sour... - 36.0319
Bloody Mary Soup
Combine tomatoes, peppers, celery, consomme, 1 cup water, sugar, and lemon in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
Place over medium heat and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until tomatoes and peppers are very soft.
Add Tabasco and season to taste with salt and... - 35.9327
Russian Vegetable Soup
Russian Vegetable Soup is a soup for icy winter. The just the right mixture of dried mushrooms, cabbage, stick celery, sprigs parsley, onions, carrots, potatoes, oil, tomato concentrate, beetroot, wine vinegar and sour cream with dart of salt and pepper makes... - 47.0555
1) In a pitcher, pour in the beef bouillon.
2) Then pour in a soup can of tomato juice and a can of vodka.
3) In double Old Fashioned glasses, add ice and pour in the vodka mixture.
4) Serve the Careless Matador with a dash of Tabasco and a... - 26.4464
Zesty Seasoning Mix
In a small jar combine mustard seed, peppercorns, red pepper and bay leaves.
Cover tightly; shake until well mixed.
Use in preparing pickles, relishes, sauces, stews or soups.
For a Hot Mary drink combine 1 cup tomato juice and % teaspoon mix in a saucepan;... - 26.3056