- » Tomato Tarragon
Tomato Tarragon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato tarragon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato tarragon recipes.
Tarragon And Tomato Game Hens
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, tomatoes, and dry tarragon.
With poultry shears or a knife, split hens lengthwise through breastboneand along one side of backbone.
Rinse hen halves, pat dry, and sprinkle with salt and... - 43.5811
Tarragon Chicken With Tomato Salad
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine tarragon, wine, lemon rind and green peppercorns. Pour marinade over chicken. Turn to coat and marinate at room temperature, turning once, for 20 minutes.
2. Remove chicken from... - 33.9231
Tarragon Tomato Sauce
1) Take a skillet and heat oil.
2) Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
3) Add the remaining ingredients and cook on low heat.
4) Serve the sauce warm. - 32.8213
Tarragon Tomato Sauce
Saute garlic in oil in a heavy skillet for 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to medium; stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is thoroughly heated. - 20.1285
You May Also Like!
Tomato Orange And Tarragon Soup
In a heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Saute onions and potatoes 2 to 3 minutes, or until onions are translucent.
Add tomatoes, tarragon, garlic, stock, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 to 25 minutes, or... - 45.8082
Tomato Tarragon Lobster Soup
In medium mixing bowl, combine 2 tablespoons butter, garlic and tarragon.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until butter melts and garlic is lightly browned.
Stir in tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper.
Microwave at - 35.6626
Eggplant And Tomatoes With Tarragon
– In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, cook eggplant for 5 minutes, then drain.
– In a skillet, heat oil. Add garlic, salt and hot red pepper, then stir in the onion and cook until slightly golden. Add eggplant, tomatoes, and sugar... - 36.01
Tomato Salad With Creamy Tarragon Dressing
Arrange tomatoes on serving plate or in container, pour Dressing over, sprinkle with shallots.
Creamy Tarragon Dressing: Combine all ingredients in jar, shake well. - 32.4273
Garden Beans In Tomato Tarragon Vinaigrette
1.Steam the snap beans on a steamer rack over gently boiling water, until tender but still bright colored, about 10 minutes.
2.Then rinse with cold running water to stop cooking and yet retain the color.Keep aside.
3.Work in batches - place each kind... - 48.5067
Marinated Heirloom Tomatoes With Tarragon
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well.
Arrange the tomatoes on a platter.
Sprinkle tomatoes evenly with salt and black pepper; drizzle with shallot mixture. - 33.8428
Sea Scallops With Tomato And Tarragon
To make sauce, place chopped tomatoes in a colander and drain for 5 minutes, then transfer to a bowl.
Mix in olive oil, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Cover tightly and refrigerate until serving time.
Just before serving, toss... - 42.5638
Baked Fish With Tomatoes And Tarragon
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the fish fillet in a buttered 8"x8"x2" baking dish. If the fillet is very thin, fold it in half.
2. In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, green pepper, tarragon, and salt. Sprinkle the mixture over the fish, then... - 29.2897
Lamb Chops With Tarragon Tomato Sauce
1) Remove excess fat from chops.
2) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray.
3) Place over medium-high heat until hot.
4) Add chops, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
5) Remove chops from skillet, and drain... - 42.4403
Seared Fish With Tomato Tarragon Salsa
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to blend and set aside.
2. Sprinkle both sides of fillets with blackened seasoning.
3. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat pan with cooking spray; add fillets, and cook 3 to... - 33.3404
Tomato Tarragon Recipes By Category