- » Tomato Swiss Cheese Ground Beef
Tomato Swiss Cheese Ground Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato swiss cheese ground beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato swiss cheese ground beef recipes.
Ground Beef Sandwich
1) In a Dutch oven, saute onion and keep aside.
2) Shape ground beef in patty, brown in pan dripping, and break into chunks.
3) In the Dutch oven, return the onion, meat, tomato sauce, salt, and barbecue spice and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Spoon... - 43.1837
Ground Beef Reuben Sandwiches
Turn sauerkraut into a wire strainer, rinse well with water, and drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, combine ground beef, instant soup, mustard, and Worcestershire; mix well and shape into 2 oval patties, each 1/2 inch thick.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high... - 36.9533
Beef And Cheese Lasagne
This Beef And Cheese Lasagna is one of my favorite pasta dishes. Try out this compelling casserole of meat, pasta and vegetables with your favorite savory sauces and let me know if you like it . Your suggestions for this Beef And Cheese Lasagna are welcome. - 48.0464
Beef Stew With Turnips (beef Bourguignonne)
Turnips have a delicately sweet flavor when young, but as they mature they lose their sweetness and become woody. Therefore, it is best to buy them when they are at their peak, between November and February. The greens, which are edible, should be bright... - 40.3778
Saute beef and onion until slightly brown.
Add all other ingredients, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Cut cubes of Cheddar or Swiss cheese before putting soup into bowls. - 33.2336
Texas Bacon Cheeseburgers
Want to try the liberty of trying out 4 varieties of cheese burgers? Then Chef David shows you in this video 4 great ways to get your cheeseburger on the grill! Deliciously done with a video that is easy to follow! - 110.088
Triple Cheese Patties
Triple Cheese Patties is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this patty is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the beef, cheese and herbs is simply heavenly! - 43.5827
Stuffed Tomatoes is a yummmy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Stuffed Tomatoes last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. - 40.9107
Cook and stir meat and garlic in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, salt, pepper and oregano leaves.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
While meat sauce is simmering, cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
Heat oven to... - 43.5872
Beef Eggplant Skillet
In a skillet cook the beef and the onion till the meat is browned. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomatoes, garlic salt, 1/2 teaspoon salt, thyme, and cinnamon.
Cover the skillet; reduce heat (220°).
Simmer till eggplant is... - 43.7006
Baked Beef And Noodles
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat butter in saucepan and saute shallots for 5 minutes, stirring.
Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Add bouillon and milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Butter a 2 1/2 qt. casserole.
Layer ingredients as follows: 1/2 the... - 41.3537
Cheesy Beef Cabbage Casserole
1. Cut cabbage into 6 wedges.
2. Blanch in boiling, salted water, for 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Drain in a colander and set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. Lightly grease a 9-inch X 9-inch baking dish with oil.
6. Heat a large... - 41.9648
Seasoned Beef Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 375°F
2) Cut the tops and scoop out the seeds from the peppers
3) Into a pot of salted boiling water cook the peppers for 5 minutes
4) Into a skillet, fry the beef till evenly brown
5) Fry the onion till... - 44.225
Beef Rolls Cordon Bleu
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in a large bowl; shape into 8 patties about 1/4 inch thick. Top each with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon; roll up, jelly-roll fashion.
2. Beat eggs with water in a pie plate; place bread crumbs... - 38.4377
Beef Rolls Cordon Blue
1) Take a large bowl and combine ground beef lightly with salt and vegetable flakes in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 8 patties about 1/4-inch thick.
3) Cover each patty with a slice of cheese and Canadian bacon and then roll up in a jelly-roll... - 44.3073
Beef 'n' Ratatouille Torte
The beef and ratatouille torte is quite an elaborate torte prepared with beef and veggies like eggplant, bell peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes. Cooked and filled in pastry sheels the beef and ratatouille is baked and served with fresh parsley as garnishing. - 44.1779
Marzetti is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Marzetti recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 46.25
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2. In a large bowl add bread, egg yolk and egg. Stir till mixed.
3. In another bowl beat the parsley, grated cheese, minced veal, pepper and salt. Use a spoon to mix well.
4. On a flat table spread rump steak.... - 46.6177
Stuffed Bacon Busha Burgers
1. Take the beef and form into 12 patties, 5 inches cross and 1/2 inch thick
2. Take tomato, onion, and cheese slice sadwich it together between 2 patties
3. Take a slice of bacon and wrap around each burger
4. Serve with crisp... - 36.0098
Remove tops and seeds from peppers.
Cook in boiling salted water about 5 minutes; drain.
In frying pan, brown beef and cook onion until tender.
Stir in 250 mL (1 cup) soup, rice and seasonings.
Spoon meat mixture into peppers.
Place in 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart)... - 38.8479
Pacifica Patio Burgers
1) Combine together ground beef lightly with onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
2) Figure the mixture into 4 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Cook the patties under grill over hot coals until meat is cooked to desired doneness.
4) Place... - 43.4193
Pacific Patio Burgers
1. Mix ground beef lightly with onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; shape into 4 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Grill over hot coals until meat is almost as done as you like it. Crisscross cheese strips on top; dividing evenly; grill 1 minute... - 29.6262
Prepare Giant Bun.
In large bowl, combine ground beef, catsup, mustard and pepper; mix lightly but thoroughly.
Line 9-inch round baking pan with plastic wrap or foil.
Shape beef mixture into large patty in pan, pressing lightly but firmly.
Remove patty from... - 39.7931
Burgers With A Lot
1. Place ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg and parsley in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into six patties.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add patties and cook for 3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
3. Cut rolls in half... - 36.3038
Main Dish Pie
• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Unroll dough and separate rolls. Spread to cover bottom of ungreased 9-inch pie pan. Press together to form crust. Bake 10 minutes.
• Meanwhile, in large skillet, brown beef and onion; drain.
• Stir in gravy and peas; cook... - 38.0358
Super Rolled Meat Loaf
Combine 1 cup soup, beef, onion, bread cubes, and eggs.
Divide in half.
On waxed paper, pat into two 12x9-inch pieces.
Press ham and cheese into each to within 1 inch of edges.
With aid of waxed paper, roll meat tightly jelly-roll fashion... - 42.2805
Stuffed Tufoli Or Manicotti
1. Cook the pasta in a large quantity of rapidly boiling salted water until half done, about twelve minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water. Return it to the pot and toss with a small amount of melted butter to prevent it from sticking together.
2. Preheat... - 39.4097
Minestrone Alla Milanese
1. Finely dice 2 potatoes and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix the herbs, reserving half the parsley separately for garnish.
3. In a large, heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the olive oil
4. Add and sauté the onion and garlic until the... - 47.6855
Super Rolled Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F
2) Into a bowl, mix together 1 cup soup, beef, bread cubes and egg
3) Divide the mixture in half
4) Onto a large wax paper, shape each halved meat mixture lengthwise (12 x 9 inch each)
3) Place the ham and cheese... - 44.8089
Memorial Day Special Onion Burgers
Burgers doesn't always need to have beef. You can make mouthwatering burgers with something as simple onions. Transform your ho-hum burgers into something extraordinary with these easy-to-make onion burgers. Watch Betty make these tasty burgers in the video... - 87.0897
In large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes.
Increase heat to high; add beef.
Cook, stirring to break up, for about 3 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
Stir in oregano, basil,... - 43.9808
The burger pizza is a meat pizza prepared with tomato sauce and oregano for flavor. Made with biscuit dough, it is topped with cooked and ground chuck meat and flavored with garlic salt, oregano and tomato sauce along with cheese strips. Baked and served hot,... - 43.1052
Boil the pasta until firm but tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
Saute the sausage and break up into small pieces.
Mix with the drained spinach, drained cottage cheese, garlic, lemon juice, grated cheese, salt, pepper, and oregano.
Stir in the beaten... - 37.1247
Mix thoroughly 50 mL (1/4 cup) soup, ground beef, corned beef, bread crumbs, eggs, parsley and garlic.
On wax paper, pat meat firmly into rectangle 38 x 30 cm (15 x 12 inches).
In small bowl, combine sauerkraut, caraway and shredded cheese; press into meat to... - 41.089
Stuffed Tufoli Or Manicotti
Stuffed Tufoli Or Manicotti is an irresistible pasta recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Stuffed Tufoli Or Manicotti; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.5154
Classic Chef's Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls. Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 30.1954
Prepare your favorite ground beef patties.
Serve on buns,toasted English muffins or slices of bread.
Top with one of these:
Prepared onion dip.
Sour cream and sliced cucumber.
Mushroom or cheese soup.
Crumbled... - 26.3273
Remove tops and seeds from peppers; cook in boiling salted water about 5 minutes; drain.
In skillet, brown beef and cook onion until tender; stir in 1 cup soup, rice, and seasonings.
Spoon meat mixture into peppers; place in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at... - 35.7248
Meaty Pasta Casseroles
Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook the beef, sausage, mushrooms, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Drain pasta; add to meat mixture.
Stir in tomatoes, sausage and... - 42.0625
This Lasagna recipes is simply brilliant! Being a meat lover, It is no surprise that my husband is crazy about this dish. Make and taste this wonderful Lasagna for yourself - 39.3448
Manila Meat Loaf
Mix together beef, meat extract, 1/2 teaspoon monosodium glutamate, and bread crumbs.
For the filling, toss together ham and pork, cheese, olives, pickles, raw egg, a pinch of monosodium glutamate, and salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
Oil a loaf pan... - 46.2213
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Halve the eggplants lengthwise. With a paring knife, cut around the inside of each eggplant half leaving a 1/2-inch shell. With a spoon, scoop out the eggplant flesh. Chop the flesh into 1/2-inch pieces. Put the shells in a... - 33.9956
Chick Pea Soup
Preheat oven to 450° F.
In a large saucepot heat olive oil until hot.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Place contents of 1 can of the chick peas in the container of an electric blender.
Cover and whirl until smooth.
Add to sauteed onion along with remaining... - 47.1883
Chard Stuffed Zucchini
Scoop out seeds and pulp from center of zucchini halves; discard.
Score zucchini flesh in 1 inch squares and rub with oil.
Cook swiss chard until tender; drain well and chop finely stuffing: sprinkle salt in hot teflon skillet; brown meat and onion.
Drain off... - 43.3891
Dip eggplant in slightly beaten egg, then bread crumbs.
Brown in olive oil (add oil as needed); remove.
In same frying pan, brown lamb and cook onion until tender; stir to separate meat.
Pour off fat.
Add tomato soup, parsley, salt and pepper.
In 2 L (2... - 39.775
Festive Meat Loaf Pinwneel
In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
On a piece of heavy-duty foil, pat beef mixture into a 17-in x 15-in rectangle.
Cover with ham and cheese slices to within 1/2 in of edges.
Roll up tightly jelly-roll... - 47.5867
Chuckwagon turnovers are meat filled dough pastries that can be served as a meal with some herbed potato salad. The meat is cooked with onions and combined with cheese, parsley and red pepper sauce and filled in the filled in the pastry and baked. - 42.5444
Turkey Or Veal Italian
1) Pound the scallops till they are thin and pat them dry.
2) Heat just enough butter and oil in a skillet to cover the bottom of pan, till the contents are sizzling.
3) Add the scallops and saute for about 2 minutes on each side.
4) Take the scallops... - 43.3933
Soak the beans in water to cover by 2 inches [5cm] in a bowl overnight.
Drain the beans and place in a large pot.
Cover with 1 inch [2.5cm] water, add 1 teaspoon salt, and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Cook until almost tender, about 45... - 44.6669