- » Tomato Stuffed Tuna Fish
Tomato Stuffed Tuna Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato stuffed tuna fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato stuffed tuna fish recipes.
Tadav S Slim Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut each tomato down to stem end into 6 wedges.
Cover and chill.
Combine Cottage cheese and yogurt in medium bowl; mix well.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves; blend well.
Place tomatoes on individual lettuce-lined plates; spread wedges... - 29.9319
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
This typical Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 35.4112
Baked Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Core the tomatoes and hollow them out, leaving shells 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
Sprinkle the insides of the tomatoes with the lemon juice, then drain them upside down on paper towels for 10 minutes.
In a medium size heavy saucepan,... - 41.6826
Cover bulgur with cold water.
Let stand until bulgur is tender and water is absorbed, about 1 hour.
Mix bulgur, tuna, onion, lemon juice, salt, basil, oregano and pepper sauce.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Remove stem ends from tomatoes.
Cut each... - 41.3246
Tomatoes Stuffed With Tuna Fish
1. Slice off the top of each tomato, and carefully take out the seeds with a teaspoon. Place the tomatoes on a dish.
2. Grill the slice of tuna, turning once, for 5 to 6 minutes, brushing it with the olive oil. Then remove the skin and backbone and flake the... - 29.243
Tomatoes Stuffed With Tuna Fish & Green Sauce
Prepare Green Sauce.
Wash and dry tomatoes.
Slice off tops.
Using a small spoon, remove seeds and pulp.
Drain cut-side down on paper towels 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain oil from tuna.
Finely chop drained tuna.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add Green... - 36.9723
Walnut Tuna Stuffed Tomato
1. Use a sharp paring knife to peel the tomatoes.
2. Season them with salt and pepper.
3. Place on a plate, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
4. To make the filling, in a large bowl, flake the tuna and add eggs, onions, celery,... - 46.7576
Tuna Stuffed Tomato
1) Slice the top of the tomato off. Take out and discard the core. Reserve the slice.
2) Scoop out the tomato pulp and reserve it.
3) Use salt and pepper to sprinkle the inside of the tomato shell.
4) Place the shell on paper towels to drain,... - 45.4064
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Halve the tomatoes and, using a teaspoon, scoop out the centres into a strainer.
2. Turn tomatoes upside down to drain, cutting a piece off the bottom first to make sure they stand level.
3. Drain the liquor from the fish and flake the flesh into a... - 38.5225
– Drain tuna.
– Mix all ingredients in a bowl. - 21.2563
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 43.5001
Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups
If you fancy something a bit different, try out this incredibly delicious Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups. Follow this simple recipe and show off your culinary skills with this Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups. - 31.2608
Afternooner Tuna Sandwich
1. Run bread under hot water just until moistened but not soggy. Wrap in clean damp towel. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine tuna, green onion, parsley, celery, relish, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
3. Spread mixture evenly over bread. Cover with tomato... - 41.2702
Tuna Rice Towers
Spread 1/4 cup ricotta cheese over each rice cake.
In a small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese, buttermilk or low-fat milk and paprika.
Stir until smooth; set aside.
Arrange olive slices on cheese in a circle around edge of each rice... - 41.8671
Anchovy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Anchovy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Anchovy Stuffed Baked Tomatoes both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 35.3717
Jellied Tuna Fish Salad
Combine tuna fish, eggs, olives, capers, and chives.
Soak gelatin in cold water- for 5 min., and dissolve over hot water.
Add dissolved gelatin to mayonnaise, stirring constantly.
Add to fish mixture, mixing thoroughly.
Turn into a ring mold 10" x 2", and... - 34.1004
Stuffed Tomatoes With Cream Sauce
Dissolve the gelatin in a little cold water.
Skin the tomatoes, remove the stem end and carefully cut out the center with a small sharp knife.
Salt the insides of the tomatoes and rum upside down to drain.
Peel and finely dice the onion.
Wash and shake the... - 41.423
Tuna Salad Granada
Mix broth, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, dry mustard, onion, and garlic in a saucepan; heat to boiling.
Combine tuna, potato, and vinegar mixture; mix lightly.
Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, tossing occasionally.
When ready to serve, drain tuna... - 38.0997
Tuna Stuffed Lettuce Cups
1) Wash lettuce and remove the stems so that the head will stand up.
2) Next, pull the leaves backward and cut out hearts.
3) Combine tuna with mayonnaise, eggs, peas, onion, celery, salt, and pepper.
4) Stuff the lettuce heads with the... - 41.6756
Anchovy Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Cut a 1/2-inch slice from the tops of the tomatoes; scoop out the insides and reserve the insides for soups or sauces. Season the tomato shells with the salt and pepper; turn the shells upside down on paper toweling. Drain the shells for 10 minutes.
2.... - 31.97
1. Cut the tomatoes in half horizontally, making a zigzag edge. Scoop out the inside.
2. Drain the tuna fish and flake; add to the rice, olives and mayonnaise, mix well and season to taste.
3. Pile the mixture into the tomato cases, place on a serving dish... - 31.7268
Flaked Tuna And Anchovy Salad Nicoise
1. Put tomatoes, cucumber, beans, green pepper and onion into a bowl.
2. Arrange prepared lettuce in the bottom of a salad bowl or serving dish.
3. Make the dressing, add the crushed garlic and shake well.
4. Pour the dressing over the vegetables, mix... - 42.1826
Mackerel And Tuna Picnic Loaf
1 Salmon Plate - rolled-up smoked salmon, stuffed with a mayonnaise sauce 1 Cut the crust off the loaf at one end and reserve. With along bread knife, cut around inside the crust to remove the central part and leave a crust shell. Scoop out any remaining... - 20.975
Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl.
Divide marinade between 2 large plastic self-sealing bags.
Add tuna pieces.
Seal bags and turn several times so that all surfaces of the tuna are touched by the marinade.
Put bags in a flat dish and refrigerate for... - 39.8594
Tuna Steaks Sicilian
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute until lightly browned.
Add tomato sauce and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Spoon half of tomato... - 42.455
Tuna Steaks Sicilian
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic, and saute until lightly browned. Add tomato sauce and next 4 ingredients. Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
2. Spoon half of tomato mixture... - 33.7737
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a shallow baking pan with butter.
3) Using a sharp, paring knife, cut a slice of 1/2 inch from the top of green pepper and reserve.
4) Remove the seeds without breaking the shell.
5)... - 42.3582
Tuna And Salmon Mould
1. In a pan mix 1 envelope of the gelatin with the steak sauce and 3/4 cup of the tomato juice and heat, stirring to dissolve gelatin.
2. Add the remaining tomato juice, pour into 1 1/2 quart mold and chill until firm.
3. In top part of a double... - 43.3056
Put all ingredients into a large jar except the tomato sauce.
Pour the tomato sauce over the mixture and let mature 1-2 days. - 26.6041
1. Blend together in a medium-size bowl the vinegar, Italian dressing, mustard, garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Add the chopped onion, olives and mushrooms. Toss well to blend. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. The following day add the broccoli, tuna... - 33.7797
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Oil a baking dish large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Arrange fish in oiled dish.
Prepare Sicilian Sauce; spoon over fish.
Cover with foil.
Bake... - 37.7809
Combine mustard, vinegar, salt, garlic, peanut and olive oil, pepper, and thyme in a bowl.
Beat with a fork until well blended.
Pick over beans and break into 1 1/2 inch lengths.
Place beans in a saucepan and cook, in salted water to cover, until... - 44.1966
Combine catsup, oil, tomato sauce, bay leaf, and spices in a 3-quart casserole.
Stir in carrot slices.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Mix well and cover with plastic... - 41.0783
This Cannelloni Fries is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Cannelloni Fries for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 44.7107
Salad Nicoise With Dressing
1) To make dressing, combine the listed ingredients in a bowl and chill.
2) In a steamer, steam green beans until tender-crisp. Drain and set aside.
3) In a pot of boiling water, blanch celery for 15 seconds.
4) In a salad bowl, arrange... - 44.1819