- » Tomato Stuffed Basil
Tomato Stuffed Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato stuffed basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato stuffed basil recipes.
Tomatoes Stuffed With Basil
Tomatoes Stuffed With Basil is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 28.3151
Tomatoes Stuffed With Basil
Core the tomatoes and cut a deep depression in the centre for stuffing. Above: Combine mushrooms and tomatoes to make an elegant starter â€” Mushrooms Lyonnaise. Squeeze the tomatoes gently to remove most of the seeds. Salt lightly, and turn upside down... - 26.1718
You May Also Like!
Sun Dried Tomato/basil Stuffed Chicken Breast
This chicken breast recipe is chicken breast stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, fresh basil and herb ricotta cheese. The use of egg whites and cornmeal give a crispy crust to this dish which is served in a bed of vegetables and spinach. - 47.8305
Tomatoes Stuffed With Cottage Cheese And Basil
Slice the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out their insides.
Sieve the pulp to remove the seeds.
Add the remaining ingredients to the pulp, and mix them all together.
Spoon this mixture back into the tomato shells, and serve on a bed of lettuce with French... - 28.6694
Gruyere Stuffed Turkey Burgers With Fresh Tomato Basil Relish
When it comes to the warmer months there's nothing quite like being able to just rustle up a quick and tasty recipe at the drop of a hat, without having to spend hours slaving over a hot stove. Apart from having confidence to try cooking from scratch, the... - 0
Tomato Basil Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form a pocket. Divide cream cheese mixture evenly among pockets. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10... - 30.1214
Chicken Legs With Basil Stuffing And Tomato Zucchini Sauce
For sauce: Grate zucchini over colander; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse; squeeze dry.
Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and stir until cooked, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl.
Stir in basil,... - 41.5887
Pasta Shells Filled With Tomato Basil And Garlic
1. Cook the pasta shells until al dente. Drain very well. After they are drained, transfer to cotton or linen kitchen toweling and pat dry. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, basil, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper... - 30.6168
Basil & Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
In medium mixing bowl combine beef mix, rice, tomato sauce, basil, salt and pepper.Remove tops, pulp and seeds from peppers.
Fill each with one-fourth of beef mixture.
Place in 8x8-in baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 10 to 15 minutes,... - 32.3146
Stuffed Asiago And Basil Mushrooms
Parties are incomplete without appetizers and here is a mushroom appetizer recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Stuffed Asiago and Basil Mushrooms with different cheeses and seasonings. Great to go with drinks! - 108.254
Basil Rice Stuffed Chicken
1. In blender container, place fresh basil leaves, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic and blend about 30 seconds such that the mixture is reduced to small pieces.
2. In medium bowl, mix together basil mixture, rice, Parmesan cheese and walnuts.
3. In... - 46.0173