- » Tomato Stew
Tomato Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato stew recipes.
Healthy Vegan Spinach And Tomato Summer Stew
This dish has the warm sauciness of a stew but is not as heavy and thus makes a perfect summer dinner. It is great over quinoa topped with toasted almonds, as suggested in the video, but is also delicious over couscous or over whole wheat pasta. And with all... - 132.403
Rosemary Tomato Rice Stew U
Planning a vegan meal for friends, here is a great recipe to serve along side rice. Check out Alia making Rosemary Tomato rice stew using canned tomatoes along with choiceful vegetables and flavors. Delicious and particularly great for tomato lovers! - 113.329
Beef And Tomato Stew
1) Take the meat and cut it into 10 to 14 pieces.
2) Prepare a mixture of flour, savory and cloves, seasoned with salt and pepper.
3) Roll the meat pieces in the flour mixture.
4) Take a pan and brown the meat in fat.
5) Add all the other... - 46.5298
Oxtail And Tomato Stew
1. Preheat oven to (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5).
2. Toss the oxtail in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a flameproof casserole dish heat the fat, add the oxtail, fry until golden brown and remove.
4. Cook adding the... - 45.6628
Tomato And Veal Stew
In a Dutch oven, place the veal, stock, salt, thyme and oregano.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the carrots, celery, onions, mushrooms and garlic.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 3 minutes without... - 41.6569
Beef And Tomato Stew
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the beef, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Add the onion and chili, and cook uncovered, for 5 more minutes, or until the onion is... - 32.3816
Tomato Stew For Stuffing
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes over low heat.
Add red pepper, chili pepper, tomatoes, tomato paste and herbs. Add Worcestershire sauce, mix well and season with salt and pepper. Bring to boil and cook 30 minutes... - 31.2822
Tomato Stew Recipes By Category