- » Tomato Stack Salad
Tomato Stack Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato stack salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato stack salad recipes.
Tomato Stacked Salad
Tomato Stacked Salad has a Superb taste. The black olives and tomatoes gives the Tomato Stacked Salad Sizzling taste. Must catch it - 33.6747
Stacked Heirloom Tomato Salad With Ricotta Salata Cream
1. Prepare grill or grill pan.
2. Place bread on grill rack or grill pan coated with cooking spray, grill 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from grill. Rub cut sides of halved garlic clove over one side of each bread slice. Set aside.
3.... - 36.273
Tomato Salad Stacks
1. Optionally peel tomatoes and cut out stem ends.
2. Make 4 thick slices out of each tomato and keep slices in order.
3. Separate lettuce leaves, wash and on paper toweling dry well.
4. Layer Tomato slice, lettuce, macaroni salad, tomato slice,... - 30.8966
Tomato Salad Stacks
1. Cut out stem ends of tomatoes, and peel if you wish.
2. Slice each into 4, keeping slices in order.
3. Separate lettuce leaves, wash and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. On each serving plate, make sandwiches by layering tomato slice,... - 36.6106
Tuna Avocado Tomato Stacks
Peel and pit avocado; mash coarsely in a bowl.
Blend in lemon juice, garlic, celery, and onion.
Break tuna into chunks and gently stir into avocado mixture.
Add salt, pepper, and hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Cover and refrigerate until next day, if... - 39.1472
Stacked Savory Pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl, blend the flour with enough milk to make a thick creamy paste.
2) Stir in 1 beaten egg and milk or one more egg or milk, if required, for a pouring consistency.
3) In a thick pan, heat the oil and pour in a little batter into the... - 45.8312
Stacked Guacamole Salad
Make guacamole dressing and set aside.
Pile lettuce on 2 large plates.
Top with a layer of zucchini slices.
In a pan over low heat, place beans and garlic powder and heat, stirring, until hot and bubbly.
Spoon half the beans over each salad, cover with half... - 39.0073
Antipasto Salad Stack
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cool slightly.
2. While pasta is cooking, arrange tomatoes and half of pepperoni around bottom edge of 3-quart glass serving bowl.
3. Layer cooked pasta, remaining pepperoni, beans, olives and cheese in... - 36.2139
Antipasto Salad Stack Up
Layer first 4 ingredients in a 3-quart bowl.
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade.
Layer artichoke hearts, pepperoni, and onion over zucchini.
Cover and chill.
Combine reserved artichoke marinade, mayonnaise, and cheese in a small bowl; cover and... - 36.4319
Salad Burger Stack Ups
Combine the first 9 ingredients.
Cover and chill mixture 2 hours; drain well.
Mix ground beef-textured vegetable protein mixture, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Shape into 8 patties.
Grill over medium coals, turning once.
Spoon vegetable mixture... - 41.2306
These Milwaukee Stack-Ups are perfect for lunch ! Gorge on these irresistible pumpernickel bread, Swiss cheese, beef and sauerkraut sandwiches with a generous helping of your favorite sauces and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Milwaukee... - 29.1077
Stacked Shrimp Sandwich
Place frozen shrimp in a colander.
Run hot water over shrimp just till thawed.
Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing and mustard.
Stir in drained shrimp.
On one slice of bread layer cheese, shrimp mixture,... - 39.4767
Grilled Seafood Cheese Stacks
1 Combine tuna, shrimps, celery, pimiento, salt, pepper, sour cream and mayonnaise or salad dressing in medium-size bowl; mix lightly.
2 Trim crusts from sliced bread; brush with melted butter or margarine; put together to make 6 three-decker sandwiches with... - 32.1997
Chicken N Swiss Stacks
Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, parsley, horseradish, mustard, rosemary, and garlic powder.
Mix well; cover and chill.
Slice off core end of lettuce head, Continue cutting crosswise slices to get 6 slices that are 1/2 inch thick.
For each stack, top lettuce slice... - 33.1738
Tomato Appetizer Salad Towers
1. Prepare the salad dressing mix with vegetable oil, vinegar and water, reading the package instructions
2. Slice the tomato into thirds, keep them in order and brush each part with salad dressing; now stack them back together and add to a shallow... - 40.3905
Layered Tomato And Cottage Cheese Salad
1. In a bowl, blend together cottage cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, and olives, whisking with a small wire whisk
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut a thin slice from stem ends of tomatoes.
4. Scoop out the seeds and pulp using a teaspoon.
5.... - 41.4313
Arab Tomato Salad
1. Slice peppers halves into 1/2 inch wide strips then stack strips and cut crosswise into thin strips.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine all the vegetables, garlic and coriander.
3. Sprinkle salt, cumin and cayenne over mixture.
4.... - 47.5894
Tortellini Bundles In Tomato Basil Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take a heavy 1-quart saucepan and allow the cream to boil till it is decreased to 1 cup.
3. Add basil and tomato sauce and allow the mixture to boil.
4. Take away from heat and keep aside.
5. Whisk ½ cup... - 42.8597
Seven 7 Layer Salad
Seven (7) layer salad is one of the easiest salads to prepare. Most importantly, it is probably the most tasty too. - 34.0398
Accented Caprese Salad
1 Preheat oven to 425°F
2 Slice the eggplant and tomatoes crosswise into 1/2 inch pieces.
3 Place 8 eggplant slices in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
4 Set the tomatoes aside.
5 In a small bowl combine the olive oil,... - 39.4525
Chicken In Tomato Towers
Combine chicken, celery, pimiento, onion, and salt.
Blend mayonnaise, curry powder, and lemon juice; add to chicken mixture.
Peel tomatoes and cut crosswise in 3 slices; sprinkle with salt.
On lettuce, reassemble each tomato, top down, spooning filling... - 31.877
Roasted Tomato Focaccia
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious homemade focaccia bread, topped with roasted cherry tomatoes, olive oil, and rosemary. - 122.002
Easy Salmon Sandwich
Love salmon and want to have it in your breakfast, as well - alright! Here is a must-try recipe for you, which is super easy and super tasty. It will take only couple of minutes to prepare the salmon filling and then its only stuffing the sandwiches and... - 115.087
Greek Salad Skewers With Anchovy Aioli
1. In a small bowl, using a spoon, mash the anchovies and garlic to a paste. Whisk in the vinegar, followed by the mayonnaise. Gradually whisk in the olive oil and transfer the aioli to a small bowl.
2. Arrange the cucumbers on a work surface. Top each with a... - 22.9465
Insert slicing disc.
Shred lettuce; transfer to a large, shallow salad bowl.
Cut ham into lengths to fit vertically in feed tube; stack pieces, then tightly pack into tube and slice.
Following directions for potatoes (julienne strips), cut cheese into... - 41.9802
Holiday Cranberry Caprese Salad
To Make Pesto:
Combine all pesto ingredients in food processor. Process on high speed for 2 minutes or until smooth.
To Make Cranberry-Nutmeg Reduction:
Pour cranberry juice into medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 1... - 31.8654
Turkey Taco Salad
In a medium saucepan stir together turkey and salsa.
Cook about 8 minutes or till heated through, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl combine lettuce, shredded cheese, and tomatoes.
Add turkey mixture to salad bowl and toss... - 41.9328
Greek Country Salad
1. Whisk the oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and garlic together until well emulsified. A blender or food processor may be used for this.
2. Stack up 5 or 6 lettuce leaves and shred them finely with a sharp knife.
3. Place the lettuce in the bottom of a... - 38.1019
Grilled Eggplant Parmesan Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Toast crumbs in oil in a skillet over medium-high, about 2 minutes, stirring often; transfer to a bowl.
Add Parmesan, basil, and lemon zest.
Brush both sides of eggplant and tomato slices with some of the vinaigrette, then season them... - 42.4796
New Wave Salad With Shredded Italian Parmesan, Grana Padano
1. Arrange basil leaves in a small stack and roll up lengthwise; slice diagonally into slivers.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add oil and fettuccine and cook at a rolling boil until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water, drain, and place in a... - 32.9418
Tasty Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad
Want to join the brigade of healthy eating? You can count on EJ to prepare a quick salad that is also high on nutrition. Follow her novel ways of making quinoa tabbouleh salad which has the goodness of raw ingredients. It is delicious and time friendly as... - 114.858
Turkish Bread Rounds With Mediterranean Zucchini Salad
For bread rounds: Oil large bowl; set aside.
Combine water, yeast and sugar in another mixing bowl and let proof until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour, oil and salt and blend well; add remaining flour if dough is too wet (dough should be... - 42.9957
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 108.98
Cut eggplant into crosswise slices 1/4" or more thick.
Dip the slices in the beaten egg, to which 1/2 teasp of the salt has been added; then saute slowly in the hot fat until brown on both sides, but not quite tender.
In a shallow baking dish or pan, arrange... - 26.3097
Eggplant And Mozzarella
Try this version of amazingly delicious Eggplant And Mozzarella recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Eggplant And Mozzarella is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 34.0366
Flower Buffet Sandwich
Prepare spreads and Egg Salad.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Cut bread in 4 slices horizontally.
Cut top slice into a daisy with 5 petals.
Set daisy shape aside.
Using a round 8-inch pan as a guide, cut crusts from remaining slices.
Peel avocado;... - 41.3204
Lobster Top Hats
1 Mix lobster, mayonnaise or salad dressing and chili sauce in a small bowl. Cut each cucumber into 36 thin slices.
2 Cut 4 rounds from each slice of rye and pumpernickel bread with a 1 1/2-inch cookie cutter; spread each with butter or margarine, then top... - 25.9147
Chicken & Green Chile Enchiladas
Stack tortillas, wrap in foil, and place in a 350° oven until heated through about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, cumin, and oregano; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft about 10 minutes.
Stir in... - 43.261
Chicken Club Sandwiches
Summer’s delight, this sandwich is stacked high with chicken, bacon and fresh garden goodness! - 31.5663
To prepare masa dough, put butter in small bowl of electric mixer and beat until fluffy.
Mix in masa flour, salt, and water; beat until dough holds together well, adding a little more water if needed.
Divide dough into 5 equal parts and pat each out on wax... - 41.0218