- » Tomato Spinach Sauce
Tomato Spinach Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato spinach sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato spinach sauce recipes.
Eggplant Mozzarella Grinders With Tomato Spinach Sauce
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large Dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion stirring often, until it is soft and then sautÃ© in garlic stirring constantly, until it is fragrant.
3. Raising... - 44.8701
Fresh Tomatoes With Spinach Sauce
1) In a 1-quart casserole, place the spinach.
2) With heavy-duty plastic wrap, cover the casserole, vent, and microwave at HIGH for 1 minute.
3) Drain the spinach thoroughly.
4) In the container of an electric blender or food processor, combine... - 40.7715
Tomato Ricotta And Spinach Sauce
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook garlic, shallot and tomatoes until soft but not browned. Add shredded spinach and ricotta. Season with salt and pepper. Heat for a few minutes. Pour mixture over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve. - 24.4185
You May Also Like!
Spinach Balls In Tomato Sauce
Spinach balls in tomato sauce is a vegetable balls recipe. Combined with breadcrumbs and shaped into spinach balls, it is cooked with an herbed tomato sauce. The basil and garlic in the sauce adds the main flavor to this neat recipe. - 42.4637
Spinach Cheese Calzones With Tomato Sauce
Thaw bread dough; set aside.
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist; set aside.
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; add ricotta cheese and... - 41.7493
Spinach Pancakes With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it to start preparing the batter.
3) Stir in the egg and half the milk and whip to a smooth paste.
4) Add in the left over milk.
5) Take a frying... - 49.2951
Spinach Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Defrost spinach, drain by pressing through a wire strainer; chop finely.
Combine spinach with onion, garlic, beef, cheese, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper; mix until well blended.
Form into balls about the size of golf balls and arrange in a single layer... - 36.7299
Spinach Rolls With Tomato Sauce
1. Place half the spinach leaves in a shallow dish, cover, cook on HIGH for two minutes to soften. Repeat with remaining spinach leaves.
2. Combine cream cheese, rice, lemon rind, nutmeg and egg. Carefully separate spinach leaves &. place some of the mixture... - 34.0278
Spinach Potato Gnocchi With Uncooked Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large, nonmetal bowl mix all the sauce ingredients well, cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a large pot cover the potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and cook the potatoes until they... - 44.0639
Spinach Crepes With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Sauce : In a saucepan, saute the bacon over a medium heat until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
2) In the same saucepan, add the onions, garlic, tomatoes, basil, oregano, bay leaf and beef stock.
3) Bring to a... - 44.6714
Spinach Filled Tortilla Rolls With Basil Tomato Sauce
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add tomato.
Pulse 6 to 8 times or until tomato is coarsely pureed.
Transfer tomato to a medium saucepan; add basil.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
Combine spinach, ricotta... - 37.1579
Turkey Scallops With Tomato Sauce And Spinach
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with olive-oil cooking spray over medium heat.
Add the spinach, working in batches if necessary, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, or until the spinach is just wilted.
Remove to a large platter.
Wipe the skillet with a... - 43.5605
Spinach And Cheese Stuffed Calamari In Tomato Sauce
The secret behind perfect stuffed calamari is the consistency of the stuffing made. Often when at home you try this dish and end up in a messy dish you wonder if someone could help you out. Watch the video and see how the chef prepares the stuffing and then... - 113.311