- » Tomato Soup
Tomato Soup Recipes
Tomato Soup is a creamy and yummy soup prepared with tomatoes, onion, garlic, celery, carrot, vegetable/chicken broth and basil leaves. The very basic preparation of the tomato soup includes adding sauteed onions and ... More »
Super Quick Tomato Crab Bisque
Have you ever been in a situation when you suddenly have people coming over and you have absolutely no time to prepare but still want to serve a somewhat fancy meal to impress them with your cooking skills? Here is a great recipe for an elegant yet super easy... - 122.217
Double Tomato Soup
Tomato soup is a super simple all time favorite dish. Look at this impressive video that shares an easy recipe for tomato soup that uses sundried tomatoes as well as fresh organic tomatoes. Try out this simple healthy option for an appetizer either cold or... - 120.809
Tomato Soup With Mixed Vegetables
You make awesome tomato soup it is not a big deal, but bringing change to the original taste definitely is. Watch this video, if you want to make the old fashioned tomato soup into an interesting one. - 119.602
Tomato Soup En Croute
This tomato soup en croute is amazingly an unique soup. With its puff pastry topping, this soup is hearty enough for a meal. You can enjoy this soup with any kind of fresh garden salads. Just check out the video for more recipe detail. - 117.609
Mothers Day Special Tomato Soup
You don't have to wait until the tomatoes are ripe and juicy to make the tastiest tomato soup ever. Betty's recipe of this lip-smacking tomato soup is so intense and fruity that you will drown in its charm. Stream the video recipe to learn how to make... - 105.692
Creamy Tomato Soup
Here is a simple soup to keep yourself warm. This Creamy tomato soup is a healthy and filling appetizer, which can be had either for lunch or dinner. A few sips of this soup a day is guaranteed to keep chills away. - 99.5176
Raw And Organic Chilled Tomato Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. At this time of the year, most of us have lots of ripe tomatoes in the back garden that are just waiting to be eaten. This all raw, vegan chilled tomato soup was the... - 98.6875
Tomato Soup In Ten Minutes
If you're looking for a quick soup recipe, especially when you get back from work, then look no further. The tomato soup can be made in 10 minutes. It's so delicious as it has an Indian twist to it. Check out the video as chef Bhavna shares this super easy... - 95.3371
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 94.1651
Red Pepper And Tomato Soup
Your menu is incomplete without an appetizer? This Red Pepper and Tomato Soup recipe is a must try for you. The great blend of flavors make this soup truly impeccable. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 83.5127
Refreshing Raw Cucumber And Tomato Soup - Part 1: Ingredients
On sweltering summer evenings, when gorging on elaborate meals seems like a task, something as cooling, refreshing and 'raw' like cucumber and tomato soup won't just satiate your gut, but will also boost your health. Light on the gut and extremely simple to... - 65.4509
Refreshing Raw Cucumber And Tomato Soup - Part 2: Preparation
If you are bored of eating the ready-to-eat canned soups and looking for a refreshing change, the cucumber and tomato soup would tot up as an extremely delish starter. Simple to make, this soup can be stirred up using the most basic pantry ingredients without... - 65.0759
Red Pepper-plum Tomato Soup With Dill
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, red pepper, and celery.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Stir in garlic.
Cook for 2 more minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato puree,... - 49.7594
Herb Broth Tomato Soup
For those who want a quick and easy soup base, throw all the broth ingredients into a saucepan with 1.2 litres (2 pt) water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes, strain and use.
To make the soup, use a heavy-bottomed soup pot to fry the onion and... - 49.5497
Cream Of Tomato Soup
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour, salt, sugar, marjoram and pepper.
Blend in tomatoes.
Microwave at High for 3 to 6 minutes, or until mixture thickens and bubbles, stirring twice.
Place... - 49.271
Tomato Soup Using Scalded Milk
The most loved and most prepared soup, this Tomato Soup is a winner hands down. Simple to make and easy to cook, this Tomato Soup is sure to be savored by your family and friends. - 49.0235
Tomato And Ridge Gourd Soup
Heat oil in a large pan over moderate heat.
Add onions and saute for 2-5 minutes till honey-coloured.
Add garlic, oregano and coriander powder and stir for 1 minute to draw out flavours.
Stir in tomatoes and ridgegourd, cover pan and simmer over very low heat... - 48.9456
Spicy Tomato Soup
If you like your soup hot, Spicy Tomato Soup is just the right choice. Add more sugar if you want a sweet and spicy taste. - 48.8774
Fresh Tomato Soup
1) Remove the skin off the onions and chop. Place aside.
2) Wash the celery and chop. Place aside.
3) In a bowl, place the tomatoes and pour boiling water to cover.
4) Drain after counting 10, and peel off the skins. Cut into quarters and keep... - 48.8624
Fresh Cream Of Tomato Soup
1) Take a blender jar and add soft butter to it before blending it for 3 seconds.
2) Add the flour and blend it again for 20 minutes.
3) Add the scalded consommé with the other ingredients being added one by one in a continuous manner.
4) Blend the... - 48.8483
Fez Style Tomato Soup
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium-low heat.
2. Cook the onions for 5 minutes until just softened; stir occasionally.
3. Add garlic and cook for another 5 minutes to soften.
4. Crush tomatoes and add to the pot along with their juices.
5.... - 48.3407
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 500°F
2. Halve the tomatoes lengthwise and place them in a large bowl and spray some cooking spray on top; toss to coat them all
3. Add the Italian dressing, pepper and garlic and toss again
4.... - 48.233
White Bean And Tomato Soup
Place the broth in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
Place the parsley sprigs, bay leaves, peppercorns, and thyme in a square of cheesecloth.
Tie with kitchen string and add to the saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for... - 48.1837
Tomato Soup Cake
This Tomato Soup Cake tastes unconventional ! I never knew that such delicious sweet dishes could be made using tomato soup which people generally tend to have as hot and savory. Just try this Tomato Soup Cake and let me know if you like it ! - 48.1616
Tomato Basil Soup
1. Finely dice carrots, onion and leeks.
2. Into a saucepan of water, crumble stock cube, add diced vegetables and basil; bring mixture to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in tomato juice and tomato puree; simmer for another 10... - 48.1479
Tamatar Ka Soup
1)In a saucepan, melt butter and roast corn flour light brown on low heat.
2)Add water and stir and then add next 4 ingredients. Mix well.
3)Let it simmer for 20 minutes on medium heat or until tomatoes are soft and tender.
4)Turn off heat and strain... - 48.1387
Potato Tomato Soup With Bell Peppers And Chili
Place the potatoes in a large, heavy pot with 5 cups of the water.
Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
While the potatoes are cooking, heat the remaining 1/4 cup of water in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and green... - 48.0678
1 In a pan, add in the whole tomatoes, whole spices along with water.
2 Gently simmer for 45 minutes.
3 Rub through a wire sieve.
4 Return to the pan and cook.
5 In a small bowl, blend the cornflour with stock or water.
6 Stir into the soup and... - 48.045
Cream Of Tomato Soup
Cream Of Tomato Soup is a classic appetizer which is certainly an all time hit. When in doubt while choosing your menu, include this easy Cream Of Tomato Soup Recipe in it and your guests will love it. The ingredients are easily available in your very own... - 47.9062
Cream Of Tomato Soup
When it comes to enhancing your mood, this Cream of Tomato Soup recipe beats chocolate hands down. - 47.735
Cream Of Fresh Tomato Soup
The Cream Of Fresh Tomato Soup has an exquisite and rich taste that I just cant get enough of! Follow this fantastic Cream Of Fresh Tomato Soup recipe and put together a tasty appetizer in minutes! - 47.7126
Saturday Night Tomato Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. When the butter starts to foam, stir in the flour and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Taking pan off the heat, gradually pour in the water and stirring continuously, blend to a smooth... - 47.4074
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream
Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream is a perfect appetizer for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it is not so difficult to put together. Try this excellent Summer Tomato Soup With Basil Cream recipe at home! - 47.4033
Butter Bean And Tomato Soup
1) Pour the water from the beans and rinse in cold water
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion until soft.
3) Stir in tomatoes and sautÃ© until 2 minutes.
4) Add the beans to the pan with bay leaf, stock or water and... - 47.2922
Tomato Soup Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Grease and flour a 9-inch pan.
3) In a large bowl, sift dry ingredients together.
4) Add shortening to rub in.
5) Pour in 1/2 can soup to beat until smooth.
6) Stir in remaining soup and eggs.
7) Beat... - 47.273
Cream Of Tomato Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, combine together the sugar, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
2) Gently simmer the contents for about 10 minutes and then sieve the mixture.
3) In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat to make the white sauce.
4) Blend in the... - 47.2421
Barley Tomato Soup
1. Wash and cut the carrots, peppers and tomatoes into similar size small dices.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, heat the oil over a lot flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the spices sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 47.1959
Microwave Tomato Soup
1) In a deep casserole, melt butter.
2) Add in the chopped bacon, onions and carrots. Cover the casserole and cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Next, add in the chopped tomatoes, chicken stock, salt, black pepper, sugar, lemon juice and tomato puree. Stir... - 47.1959
Seasoned Tomato Soup
This Tomato Soup is the most commonly made soup and also a hot favourite for many. - 47.1822
Herbed Fresh Tomato Soup
In a large saucepan cook onion in hot oil till tender.
Stir in water, tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, thyme, bouillon granules, sugar, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
Place about one-third... - 46.7449
Tomato Soup Recipes By Category