- » Tomato Shrimp
Tomato Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato shrimp recipes.
Sun Dried Tomato Spiced Shrimp
Drain sun-dried tomatoes in a sieve over a bowl, reserving oil.
Place 1 tablespoon reserved oil in a food processor.
Coarsely chop 1 cup tomatoes; add to food processor.
Place remaining oil and sun-dried tomatoes in sun-dried tomato jar; reserve for... - 39.1734
Tomato Shrimp Baskets
In bowl, blend soup, mayonnaise, 2 mL (1/2 teaspoon) salt and tarragon.
Stir in shrimp, eggs, celery, green pepper and onions; chill.
Place tomatoes stem-end down.
With knife, cut each tomato almost to stem end, making 5 or 6 sections; spread apart... - 36.4407
Tomatoes Stuffed With Shrimp
Tomatoes Stuffed With Shrimp is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Tomatoes Stuffed With Shrimp dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 36.0543
Sherried Tomato Shrimp Bisque
1. In large saucepan, combine all ingredients, except shrimp, with 1 cup water. Bring just to a boil; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Cool slightly. Remove peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf.
2. In food processor or blender, in... - 33.0281
You May Also Like!
Buy firm, even-sized tomatoes.
Cut a 1/2-inch piece crosswise from the stem end.
Carefully scoop out the pulp and reserve.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onions 5 minutes.
Add the tomato pulp.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Stir the shrimp, salt, and... - 39.1604
Stir Fried Shrimp With Peppers And Tomatoes
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Dice peppers. Cut each tomato in 6 wedges. Crush garlic, mince ginger root and chop scallions.
2. Blend cornstarch, soy sauce and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic and ginger root; stir-fry a few... - 34.6342
Wash and drain tomatoes; cut a thin slice off the top of each and scoop out the pulp.
Invert the tomatoes and set aside to drain.
Chop the shrimp very fine and combine with the onion, olives, and soy sauce.
Stuff this mixture into the tomato shells and... - 26.9127
Stir Fried Shrimp Balls And Tomatoes
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve soaking liquid.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince shrimp and garlic; then combine with cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce and salt. Beat egg; then blend in well. Form into walnut-size balls.
3. Bring water to a boil. Carefully drop... - 40.248
Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Cut the tomatoes crosswise, ½ inch from the stem end.
2) Scoop out the pulp and reserve it.
3) Preheat the oven at 375°F.
4) Oil a baking tray.
5) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions for 5 minutes.
6) Add the tomato pulp and... - 43.2248
Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
1. In small bowl, combine shrimp, onion, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and lemon juice; mix well. Refrigerate, covered, several hours to cnill well.
2. Wash and dry tomatoes; refrigerate to chill well.
3. About 1 hour before serving, slice tomatoes across top to... - 31.1189
Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed With Shrimp
In a medium size heavy saucepan, bring 2 cups unsalted water to a boil over moderately high heat; add the shrimp and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until they turn pink.
Drain and cool.
Whirl the shrimp in a food processor for 1 minute.
Transfer to a small... - 32.7039
Shrimp And Tomato Savoury
1. Mash cheeses to a paste.
2. Add the next five ingredients and then whip until fluffy.
3. Place each tomato half on a square of aluminum foil; sprinkle with additional salt and pepper.
4. Arrange shrimp on tomato halves.
5. Spoon cheese mixture on shrimp;... - 39.669
1. Mix shrimp, eggs, celery, olives, parsley, mayonnaise, tarragon vinegar, salt and pepper; chill.
2. To serve, cut tomatoes lengthwise into quarters or sixths, cutting down almost to the bottom.
3. Place on crisp salad greens on individual salad plates.
4.... - 39.3917
Shrimp Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Prepare the tomato shells, reserving the pulp.
Do not chill the shells.
Heat the butter in a skillet.
Add the onion, celery, and green pepper and cook until onion is soft.
Remove from heat.
Combine the reserved tomato pulp, shrimp, cooked vegetables, bread... - 42.4191
Shrimp Tomatoes is a super delicous stuffed tomato dish that I prepare often for my parties. This brilliant Shrimp Tomatoes recipe has won me a quite a number of fans. Try it! - 39.4381
Cut tops off tomatoes; scoop out pulp.
Chop tops and pulp; drain well.
Sprinkle inside of tomatoes with garlic salt.
In medium skillet combine tomato pulp, onion, celery, green pepper, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, till vegetables are tender, about 10 to 15... - 41.2378
Tomato Shrimp Recipes By Category