- » Tomato Shrimp
Tomato Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato shrimp recipes.
Sun Dried Tomato Spiced Shrimp
Drain sun-dried tomatoes in a sieve over a bowl, reserving oil.
Place 1 tablespoon reserved oil in a food processor.
Coarsely chop 1 cup tomatoes; add to food processor.
Place remaining oil and sun-dried tomatoes in sun-dried tomato jar; reserve for... - 36.5574
Tomato Shrimp Baskets
In bowl, blend soup, mayonnaise, 2 mL (1/2 teaspoon) salt and tarragon.
Stir in shrimp, eggs, celery, green pepper and onions; chill.
Place tomatoes stem-end down.
With knife, cut each tomato almost to stem end, making 5 or 6 sections; spread apart... - 34.4327
Tomatoes Stuffed With Shrimp
Tomatoes Stuffed With Shrimp is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Tomatoes Stuffed With Shrimp dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 33.6594
Sherried Tomato Shrimp Bisque
1. In large saucepan, combine all ingredients, except shrimp, with 1 cup water. Bring just to a boil; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Cool slightly. Remove peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaf.
2. In food processor or blender, in... - 31.2419
You May Also Like!
Buy firm, even-sized tomatoes.
Cut a 1/2-inch piece crosswise from the stem end.
Carefully scoop out the pulp and reserve.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onions 5 minutes.
Add the tomato pulp.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Stir the shrimp, salt, and... - 37.0428
Stir Fried Shrimp With Peppers And Tomatoes
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Dice peppers. Cut each tomato in 6 wedges. Crush garlic, mince ginger root and chop scallions.
2. Blend cornstarch, soy sauce and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic and ginger root; stir-fry a few... - 33.5316
Stir Fried Shrimp Balls And Tomatoes
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve soaking liquid.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince shrimp and garlic; then combine with cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce and salt. Beat egg; then blend in well. Form into walnut-size balls.
3. Bring water to a boil. Carefully drop... - 38.7574
Easy Tomato Shrimp Aspic
Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water in a bowl or an 8 inch square glass baking dish.
Stir in the tomato sauce, vinegar, salt and seasoned salt.
Chill, covered, until soft set.
Fold in the shrimp, celery and green onions.
Chill until firm. - 35.022
Shrimp Tomato Rabbit
Mix the tomato sauce and cream together, and heat in a double boiler over hot water or in your chafing dish.
Blend in the cheese and seasonings to your taste.
When mixture is smooth and cheese has melted, add the shrimp and curry powder. - 23.1176
Wash and drain tomatoes; cut a thin slice off the top of each and scoop out the pulp.
Invert the tomatoes and set aside to drain.
Chop the shrimp very fine and combine with the onion, olives, and soy sauce.
Stuff this mixture into the tomato shells and... - 25.4132
Shrimp In Tomato Sauce With Almonds And Pine Nuts
1. Heat the oil in the skillet and cook the onion until soft and golden. Add the tomatoes. Cook uncovered for 15-20 minutes, stirring often.
2. In a blender, grind the almonds, pine nuts, garlic, parsley, and 3 tablespoons water to a paste. Stir into the... - 28.6783
1. Mix shrimp, eggs, celery, olives, parsley, mayonnaise, tarragon vinegar, salt and pepper; chill.
2. To serve, cut tomatoes lengthwise into quarters or sixths, cutting down almost to the bottom.
3. Place on crisp salad greens on individual salad plates.
4.... - 37.8713
Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Cut the tomatoes crosswise, ½ inch from the stem end.
2) Scoop out the pulp and reserve it.
3) Preheat the oven at 375°F.
4) Oil a baking tray.
5) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions for 5 minutes.
6) Add the tomato pulp and... - 42.6757
Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
1. In small bowl, combine shrimp, onion, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and lemon juice; mix well. Refrigerate, covered, several hours to cnill well.
2. Wash and dry tomatoes; refrigerate to chill well.
3. About 1 hour before serving, slice tomatoes across top to... - 30.7881
Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed With Shrimp
In a medium size heavy saucepan, bring 2 cups unsalted water to a boil over moderately high heat; add the shrimp and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until they turn pink.
Drain and cool.
Whirl the shrimp in a food processor for 1 minute.
Transfer to a small... - 31.0339
Matjes Tartar With Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
According to how salty they are, soak the matjes up to 30 minutes in cold water.
Then rinse, dry and chop them.
Peel and finely slice the onion with the drained capers and stir into the matjes.
Toast the slices of bread until golden brown, cut out large... - 41.7139
Butter Shrimp Creole With Tomato
Saute" onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in butter until onion is tender.
Remove from heat and stir in tomato sauce, water, and seasonings.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, adding water if needed.
Stir in shrimp and heat to boiling; cover and simmer... - 32.5439
Jellied Shrimp And Tomato Salad
Combine first four ingredients; boil 10 min.
Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 min.; add to hot mixture with vinegar; stir until dissolved.
Strain, add onion and shrimp from which black vein has been removed.
Pour into 6 small wet molds, and chill.
When firm,... - 30.4192