- » Tomato Seafood
Tomato Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato seafood recipes.
Bucatini With Tomatoes And Seafood
1) In a large pot, saute the onion and garlic in the butter and oil over a low heat for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the parsley and thyme, then stir in the tomatoes.
3) Season with the salt and pepper to taste, cook, covered, over a medium heat for 15... - 45.5247
Tomato Seafood Bisque
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine clams and their liquid, broth, tomato juice, wine, sherry, oregano, tomatoes, and garlic.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until tomatoes are soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in scallops and... - 37.9259
Tomato Seafood Bisque
Prepare Cracker Balls, if using.
Melt butter or margarine in a 4-quart pot.
Add onion, green pepper and carrot.
Saute over medium-high heat until onion is tender.
Remove from heat.
Sprinkle flour, salt, paprika and pepper over sauteed vegetables; stir until... - 37.5665
Sherried Tomato Seafood Bisque
1. Put tomatoes, broth, vegetables, rice, and seasonings (tie seasonings in a cheesecloth bag) into a kettle. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove from heat and discard cheesecloth bag. Put all ingredients into a blender and whirl until... - 34.6128
You May Also Like!
Chili Tomato Seafood
1. Place a pan on heat, and spray cooking oil in it.
2. Add onion and garlic. Stir and cook until they caramelize.
3. Drop red chilli, and red bell pepper. Stir.
4. Pour whole peeled tomatoes, and water in it. Mix well.
5. Sprinkle pepper, marjoram,... - 107.347
Seafood And Tomato Bowl
Seafood And Tomato Bowl has a lovely taste. Seafood And Tomato Bowl gets its taste from seafood mixed with vegetable and soup. Seafood And Tomato Bowl is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 30.238
Baked Seafood In Tomato And Almond Sauce
Watch this interesting video that shows a review on Legal Sea Foods. The video shows an interview with their executive chef a an excellent mediterranean seafood recipe that he makes. Take a look at this impressive video that is surely worth watching. - 112.725
Seafood And Tomato
1)Set potatoes to be baked in hot oven.
2)In a saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic.
3)Add and saute tomatoes for 2 minutes and the add in the wine. Let boil and them simmer for 30 minutes over reduced heat until it thickens.
4)Toss in the sea food and... - 36.338
Mustard Tomato Seafood Sauce
1) In a food processor bowl or blender container, add sweet mustard, Dijon-style mustard, tomato paste, hot pepper sauce, garlic, salt, and white pepper.
2) Cover the lid and blend to a smooth consistency.
3) Stir in mayonnaise and chopped... - 38.6485
Seafood Sausages With Tomato Sauce
Melt margarine in a frying pan over moderate heat, add spinach and watercress and toss for 1 minute.
Transfer mixture to a bowl and chill.
Puree fish in a food processor or blender for 1 minute.
Add egg white and process for 30 seconds.
Add milk gradually... - 41.7582
1) Into a bowl, flake the crabmeat, then stir in the prawns.
2) Combine the mayonnaise, garlic, Tabasco, spring onions, herbs and avocado.
3) Stir in the lemon juice and mix well.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Fold the sauce into the crab and... - 43.7748
Pasta Shells With Seafood Tomato Sauce
Place clams and mussels in a large bowl, and cover with cold water.
Sprinkle with cornmeal; let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and rinse.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add olive oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, bell pepper, and... - 37.8061
Cut shrimp into small pieces and flake crab meat.
Combine shrimp, crab meat, carrots egg and onion in a bowl; chill.
Combine sour cream, parsley, lemon rind and juice, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl; chill.
Lightly toss dressing with seafood... - 35.8668
Seafood Stuffed Tomatoes
Flake the fish.
For the salad mixture, in a medium mixing bowl combine celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, parsley, green onion, mustard, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce.
Stir till well blended.
Add fish and crab, and then toss lightly to mix.
To serve,... - 38.6136
Tomato Seafood Recipes By Category