- » Tomato Sauce Dumpling
Tomato Sauce Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato sauce dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato sauce dumpling recipes.
Wegmans Handmade Potato Gnocchi With Seasoned Tomato Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to make home made gnocchi like her Nonna used to make in this video. This is a bit time consuming but really tasty, inexpensive, and hearty. This recipe yields fluffy, light, pillow like gnocchi and making it from scratch is... - 135.727
You May Also Like!
Cheese Dumplings In Tomato Sauce
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
Rub in fat.
Add cheese and enough milk to make a thick batter.
In a large pan combine all the ingredients for sauce.
Place the pan on fire and when sauce comes to a boil, drop the batter by tablespoonfuls into the... - 36.271
Combine Basic Biscuit Mix and 1/2 cup water.
Knead dough a few strokes on a surface sprinkled lightly with flour.
Roll into a 12-inch square.
Cut in four 6-inch squares.
Combine next 4 ingredients.
Spoon a generous 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture on each... - 43.3186
Chicken Casserole With Cheese Dumplings And Egg Sauce
1. Wash and dry chicken. Sprinkle cornflour, salt and pepper and coat chicken joints thoroughly.
2. Heat oil, and fry chillies and remove. Add chicken and fry until golden brown. Drain and transfer to a casserole with garlic, onion, carrots, chillies and... - 39.4632
Potato Dumplings With Mushroom Sauce
Potato Dumplings With Mushroom Sauce has a unique taste. Potato Dumplings With Mushroom Sauce gets its lovely taste from potato mixed with mushrooms and cheese. Potato Dumplings With Mushroom Sauce is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 45.0944
Pierogi In Sauce
Heat oil in skillet and cook onion 2 minutes over medium heat.
Add eggplant, zucchini, oregano, salt and pepper.
Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes over medium heat stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile brown cooked perogies in 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter.
When lightly... - 34.574
Short Rib Dumpling Soup
In 3-quart casserole, cook onion and garlic in oil at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in tomatoes, beer, chili pepper, sugar, soy sauce, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, the 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and nutmeg.
Add short ribs.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45... - 44.1051
Veal Stew With Fluffy Dumplings
Roll meat in flour; brown slowly in hot fat.
Add hot water; cover and simmer (don't boil) 1 hour.
Add potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, bay leaf, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
Continue cooking 15 to 20 minutes or till meat and vegetables are... - 42.8415
1) In large bowl, place the flour and then rub butter or margarine into that.
2) Add the breadcrumbs, hazelnuts and baking powder.
3) Then add salt and pepper to taste.
4) To the mixture, add the beaten egg and mix well.
5) With lightly floured... - 43.0851
Combine in food processor.
Place in bowl.
Add to above and work into mixture.
Beat until stiff in clean bowl and carefully fold into cheese mixture.
Add to above and combine gently.
Form balls with a tea spoon and cook in a large saucepan of boiling water for... - 36.4854
Sausage Beanpot With Dumplings
1. Fry the sausages without fat in a non-stick pan until brown. Add the onion and pepper. Stir in the chilli, tomatoes and stock; bring to the boil.
2. Cover and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes, then add the beans and bring to the boil.
3. To make the... - 37.5036