- » Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce Recipes
Tomato sauce , is the common term for all those sauces which are prepared primarily using tomatoes. Most of these sauces are usually served as a part of a dish or they are used as a condiment. Tomato sauce is usually ... More »
Fresh Tomato Pasta Sauce
If pasta is your weakness, then you must be also on lookout of tasty sauces for making them. But now you can make your own tomato sauce for pasta easily by using some ripen tomatoes and spices. See this video to know how you can make it and then make a... - 149.501
Homemade Tomato Sauce
A quick and easy homemade tomato sauce can create splendor to your dinner table. Whatever dish you cook, add this special homemade tomato sauce as a side dish and just watch the expressions of your family members or guests. They might even go more for the... - 148.76
Quick Tomato Sauce
If you are crazy about homemade tomato sauce, then here is something for you. It is one of the staple ingredients, every equipped kitchen should have. If you never prepared this on your own, then don't miss this chance to learn the process as this homemade... - 142.188
Easy Tomato Sauce
If you are addicted to tangy tomatoes, you can have the taste of them always through a tomato sauce. Here is an easy and basic recipe for tomato sauce. Watch how the chef makes use of different vegetables, sweats them and adds garlic, tomatoes and bay leaf... - 137.038
Eggs In Tomato Sauce
This is an amazing recipe of Eggs in Tomato Sauce. It's heavenly delicious and serves great as a meal. You can enjoy the dish with some white bread. So, do try it out. - 133.04
Farfalle With Vodka And Tomato Sauce
There is nothing better on a cold winter's night, than a nice hot bowl of pasta. And if it is a Farfalle with Vodka and Tomato Sauce it will warm your heart. In this video, you will learn how to make this quick and easy sauce. Whether you're serving it as a... - 131.303
Fresh Tomato Sauce - Italian
Another staple for your recipe box, this tomato sauce will add that fresh garden flavour to your pastas and pizzas. - 129.712
Classic Italian-style Homemade Vegetarian Tomato Sauce
This tangy, spicy tomato sauce will make you say Arrivederci to those grocery store sauces! Make this one time and the grocery brands will never satisfy you again. Since perfection needs patience, this classic tomato sauce takes a couple of hours to simmer... - 129.092
Canned Tomato Sauce
Summer is the right time to buy fully ripe tomatoes and make a great tomato sauce to enjoy year round! - 127.565
Ditalini Pasta With Roasted Tomato Sauce & Goat Cheese
Pasta dishes make such simple and quick meals especially during weeknights. The best thing about pasta is that they make all inclusive one pot meals that easily please the kids. The key ingredient however is the pasta sauce. Why buy store bought pasta sauce... - 123.643
Vodka Tomato Sauce Over Pasta
Nothing like making a simple pasta dish for dinner after a busy day at work. Watch this impressive video that shows a fantastic recipe with a fresh tomatoes, onion and a twist of vodka. The video shares some great tips to make a perfect sauce that makes it... - 117.705
Salmon In A Classic Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
Gotta love the Mediterranean seafood dishes, right? We sure do! This entire dish will be done under 20 mins as the salmon cooks quickly. Serve this Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce with a side salad and baguette bread for a perfectly balanced meal. Muy... - 117.403
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Sauce
There are only two places you can have this delicious sauce, at Chef Mike Lucarelli’s banquet center or at home, if you try this recipe. Chef Binks invites his good friend Chef Mike Lucarelli to share his restaurant’s signature dish, Sundried Tomato Sauce... - 116.257
Tomato Stuffed With Rich Cucumber Sauce
This recipe will make you instantly go mad !!! This video prepares one the most outstanding stuff tomato. It is filled with a cool cream sauce made from cashew, sprouts, onion and cucumber. It brings in a heavenly experience. Serve as a entree and your... - 115.488
Basic All-purpose Tomato Sauce
For most of us, a bottle of classic Italian- style tomato sauce is a basic and must-have ingredient in the kitchen. Almost every other dish we know how to cook needs tomato sauce. Why buy the bottled sauce when you can make several bottles of this delicious... - 114.684
Zucchini Pasta In Tomato Sauce
Pasta with fake pasta?? That’s what this recipe is….fake but “so healthy” pasta created from zucchini and cooked in a tomato sauce like a real pasta! Watch the video to learn how to do this and have a meal like never before! - 114.311
Scrumptious All Purpose Tomato Sauce
If you want to make an easy all purpose tomato sauce, you really need to look at this video. It's so simple that you can make in a minute. Check out the video right away!!! - 113.324
Simple Tomato Sauce
Simple tomato sauce is not as simple in its flavor as the name suggests. It is a hearty all purpose sauce that is luscious and the possibilities are endless to cook with this sauce. Watch the video and to see how you can make this ambrosial sauce. - 111.258
1. In a pan, heat the olive oil and saute the onions till translucent.
2. Add the garlic and saute for 1 1/2 minutes.
3. Add the basil leaves, dry oregano, pepper and salt and stir.
4. Add the water and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add the crushed... - 109.209
Italian Style Tomato Sauce
There is nothing as great tasting as freshly made Italian tomato sauce that can be a great accompaniment with any snacks and starters. With the rich taste of tomato and a blend of seasoning, Keith Snow offers one of the easy tomato sauce recipes ever made.... - 108.201
Hot & Spicy Meat Tomato Sauce
If you want to cook up some easy but delicious meals over the whole week, then stock up this hot & spicy meat tomato sauce in your refrigerator during the weekend. Make it in large quantity, so that you can use it for several purposes like pasta, rice, beans... - 107.278
Elba's Homemade Tomato Sauce
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
2. Pour in extra virgin olive oil, add in garlic and season for 2 minutes.
3. Add in tomatoes and try to mash that with fork. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Pour in sofrito in the tomato mixture; add in shallots,... - 106.274
Easy And Homemade Tomato Sauce
1. In blender put canned tomatoes. Pulse or about 20-30 second to make it saucy.
2. Place a sauce pan over medium heat, pour oil, and sauté onion, and garlic in it for 5 minutes or until soften.
3. Add tomato paste and stir it well. Cook for 1... - 105.609
Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
For the ones fond of meatballs with sauce, here is a recipe to make flavorful and green meatballs. Check out Stacey as she makes meatballs with ground beef and some exotic spicy seasonings and also an equally flavorful sauce to accompany them. Sheer Nirvana! - 105.54
Healthy Homemade Tomato Sauce
Want to learn how to make basic tomato sauce at home, the healthy way? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your homemade sauce. No more running to the store! - 103.48
Fresh Tomato Sauce
What better way to use up your bright, fresh summer heirloom tomatoes than pulp them to make scrummy sauce? Rich and delicious, this classic Italian delight takes not more than 30 minutes to make. Toss them with hot pasta or use them in your casserole for a... - 103.057
Homemade Tomato Sauce
One of the best ways to kick-up the deliciousness of any dish is to top them with loads of tomato ketchup. And when prepared at home using fresh tomatoes, they taste even better. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can pulp your garden-fresh tomatoes to make... - 103.001
Farm To Table Series - Tomato Sauce Garlic And Basil
1. Heat a pan of water and blanch the tomatoes in it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Let the tomatoes cool and remove the skin.
3. Puree the tomato in a tomato mill or the blender or using your hands.
4. Heat a pan with oil and saute the garlic for 2-3 minutes.
5.... - 102.325
Nothing like some tomato sauce to dip your fries into or anything for that matter. This video shows how to go about making a nice quality tomato sauce in your kitchen. A quality video to watch! - 100.147
Homemade Raw And Organic Tomato Sauce
How many of us actually make tomato sauce at home? Most of us prefer to buy it canned from the supermarket. But canned sauces have a large amount of preservatives and flavorings in them. When it’s raw, it’s real! If you are on the path of healthy, natural... - 97.5828
Try the tongue tickling Greek delight Yiouvarlakia and enjoy a sumptuous treat in minutes. Treat your loved ones with the mix of meatballs and tomatoes and soon it will prove to be an irresistible favorite among everyone. With Eva you can pick such novel... - 96.7676
Homemade Tomato Sauce Over Rice
Have you been looking for a convenient recipe for lunch? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef prepare this all time favorite Tomato Sauce over Rice recipe. This dish is sure to bring a smile on every face in your dining room. Watch it now. - 95.6621
Basic Tomato Sauce – Part 2: Making The Tangy Sauce
This is the second part of the video which talks about making a tangy tomato sauce. This sauce is not cooked as a result of which it retains the flavor and acidity. It is a tasty and boldly flavoured sauce which goes well with pasta. - 91.0792
Raw Lasagna - Part 2 - Raw Tomato Sauce
Hail the raw food revolution! This raw tomato sauce can easily put the bottled tomato sauce industry out of business. This could easily be the best raw and vegan tomato sauce recipe of all time. For all the newbies in the world of raw food cooking, this... - 87.9293
Raw Veggie Pizzas- Part 1: Veggie Toppings And Red Tomato Sauce
All you raw food lovers, today chef Darlene is going to show you how to make the toppings for a raw veg pizza. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Veggie Toppings and Red Tomato Sauce for Raw Veg Pizzas. A great recipe everyone should try this... - 82.9486
Tangy Tomato Sauce
If you want to know how to make Tomato Sauce from Scratch, this video is right for you! Tangy Tomato Sauce recipe uses the flavors of garlic and parsley to make a delicious sauce that can be used to serve on a pasta or as a base recipe for other dishes. Try... - 78.8312
Tomato Chipotle With Fresh Prune Sauce
Try tomato chipotle prune sauce and taste one of the outstanding Mexican cuisine even when you are away from Mexico. A very easy to make and versatile tasting dish, it is tomato and prunes combination that you won't forget soon. Chef Keith Snow does justice... - 75.6236
Tasty Tomato Sauce
Want to cook an easy dinner but pressed for time? Try whomping up this easy tomato sauce at home. Very easy and simple to make, you can drizzle this sauce over your pasta dishes, add t to your meat, fish or vegetable dishes, or simple relished as a dip. - 72.1009
Tangy Tomato Green Beans
Chef demonstrates a nice and healthy green bean recipe which works well as a side for roasts and as a main meal for the weight watchers. - 61.7426
Snails In Tomato Sauce
Put dormant snails into a large pot, with a heavy top, and moisten with water.
Use enough water to waken the sleeping snails - about 250 ml (8 fl oz) - but not too much to drown them.
Cover and weight the lid well, to prevent finding snails crawling all over... - 49.1737
Pasta With Sweet Peppers And Tomato Sauce
1. Place the peppers on open fire and roast them.
2. Peel the burnt outer skin of the peppers.
3. De-seed the peppers and cut them into thin strips, 1-inch wide.
4. In a heavy skillet large enough to hold the tomatoes and peppers, heat 2... - 49.0653
Tomato Sauce For Snacks
1) In Dutch oven heat cooking oil over medium heat.
2) Stir in onion and garlic.
3) Saute for 5 minutes until soft.
4) Mix the remaining ingredients and stir.
5) Bring to boil and cook uncovered.
6) Cook for about 1 hour stirring... - 48.994
Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce
Addiction to this Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce recipe is totally legal! It is always prepared with a focus on Salmon. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. Trust me, once you taste this Baked Salmon Croquettes... - 48.8154
The Perfect Tomato Sauce
Chop onion with Food Chopper.
Press garlic with Garlic Press.
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 2-quart Generation 11 Saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, 6 to 8 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Chop tomatoes with Food Chopper.
Add... - 48.7055
Pasta With Creamy Tomato Sauce
1. In a blender, process ricotta cheese and milk on high speed for 1 minute; scrape down the sides if necessary.
2. Separate 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and keep aside for garnishing.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat margarine to... - 48.4381
Place hot water in 5-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 18 to 25 minutes, or until boiling.
Dip half the tomatoes in water.
Let stand 30 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes, or until skins begin to loosen.
Plunge tomatoes in cold water.
Remove skins and core.
Cut in... - 48.1946
Quick Fried Squid With Crab And Tomato Sauce
1. Cut squid into 2.5 cm (1 inch) pieces.
2. In a large bowl, mix together crab meat, tomato puree, sugar, soy sauce, chicken stock and dry sherry.
3. In a cup, blend corn flour with 1 tablespoon water to make smooth paste.
4. In a wok... - 47.7473
Basic Fresh Tomato Sauce
1.Peel the tomatoes and cut them in eighths.
2.Take a Dutch oven or large frying pan and cook onions and garlic in olive oil on medium flame until golden.
3.Stir onions while cooking.
4.Put the tomatoes with onions.
5.Also add green... - 47.2122
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven and grease the baking dish.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of salted, boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender. Rinse the pasta under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together ricotta,... - 47.1776
Eggplant In Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Slice the eggplant into halve lengthwise and crosswise into 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces.
3. Brush 3 tablespoons of the oil on every slice.
4. Take a large broiling tray and arrange the eggplant in single layer.
5.... - 46.9942
Sweet Tomato Sauce
1. In a large, heavy saucepan, add the pork and stir-fry it over medium flame until lightly golden
2. To this, add the butter, onions and carrots and saute till just limp
3. Add the flour now and blend it well
4. Add the puree, the stock and all the... - 46.8495
Stockpot Tomato Sauce
1) In a kettle or a stockpot, heat oil.
2) Sauté pepper, garlic and onions in the oil until the onions turn transparent (add some water, if needed, to prevent scorching).
3) Mix the rest of the ingredients together.
4) Simmer the mixture for 30 to 45... - 46.6871
Tomato Cook-in Sauce
1) Peel off the onions, and chop. Place aside.
2) Wash the celery and slice. Place aside.
3) Remove the skin off the tomatoes and cut into halves.
4) In a small bowl, dissolve cornflour in stock. Place aside.
5) In a pan, heat up oil... - 46.5797
Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce
Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce has a nourishing taste. The tomatoe sauce with garam masala powder gives the Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce a dynamic taste. - 46.5288
Stuffed Potato Chops With Tomato Sauce
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water, until tender.
2 Allow to cool and grate them.
3 In the same pan, boil the finely chopped carrots in salted water, until tender.
4 In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
5 Add in chopped onion and... - 46.4947
Bagwell's Vegetable Terrine With Tomato Sauce
1. Remove and discard stems from spinach.
2. Wash leaves carefully, blanch in boiling hot water until leaves are just flexible but haven't lost their color and drain well.
3. Generously coat a 9-by-5-by-2 3/4-inch loaf pan with olive oil and... - 46.432
Chicken With Tomato Sauce And Butter
Place the garlic, ginger, onion, green chili, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in the container of an electric blender.
Add a tablespoon of water and blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
(You may need to stop the blender and scrape down... - 46.4007
Two In One Tomato Sauce
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until chopped medium-fine.
2) In a saucepan or dutch oven, saute the onion in the oil over a medium-high heat until soft and transparent.
3) Process the garlic until finely minced.
4)... - 45.9613
Whole Wheat Stuffed Shells With Tomato Sauce
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
2) Then process the bread to make fine crumbs.
3) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded.
4)... - 45.9543
Green Chili Casserole With Sweet And Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Dissect chilies into 2-inch-long strips.
2) Lightly grease baking dish with butter.
3) Transfer chilies to dish, add minced garlic and scallions. Toss to combine well.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese over chili mixture.
5) Add flour to the... - 45.8496
Tomato Ranchero Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil on high flame. When the oil just starts to smoke, add in onion, tomatoes and saute till the onions become tender and the tomatoes release its juice. Take the... - 45.8447
Layered Mini Omelets With Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce and Garnish: In medium saucepan, melt butter; cook onions over medium heat until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes: Add tomatoes, sugar and pepper; bring to boil, uncovered.
Reduce heat; break up tomatoes with fork or potato masher.
Cook, uncovered,... - 45.784
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a large biwl, combine together the minced beef, onion, herbs, salt and pepper.
3) Bind the mixture with beaten egg.
4) On a well-floured surface, turn out the meat mixture and divide it into 12 pieces... - 45.784
Pigeons In Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a flameproof casserole dish, saute the garlic and pigeons in bacon fat over a low heat, until browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
4) Cover and cook... - 45.7624
Chicken Breasts In Sherry Tomato Sauce
1 Cut the breasts in half, skin and bone them.
2 Prepare a mixture of flour, salt and pepper and dip the chicken in it.
3 In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the breast in it on both the sides.
4 Remove on a platter.
5 To the... - 45.5846
Tofu Squares With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then process bread, torn into pieces, until coarsely chopped.
3) Stir in green onions and celery and process them into 1-inch pieces,... - 45.4856
Ginger Turkey With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Cut the turkey into 1-inch strips.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the ½ cup of yoghurt and add the meat to the bowl
3. Mix well and set aside to marinate for two to three hours or till required
4. In another bowl, mix the rest of the yoghurt,... - 45.4458
Microwave Cooked Tomato Sauce
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 1-qt measure or casserole combine onion, green pepper and butter.
3) Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender.
4) Stir in tomato paste, sugar and seasonings until smooth.
5) Blend in tomato... - 45.3932
Vegetable Terrine With Tomato Sauce
Put the onions in a casserole and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the eggplant (aubergines), garlic powder, mixed herbs, white wine and half the olive oil.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Rinse and seed the bell peppers and remove the... - 45.3669
Celery Hearts With Spiced Tomato Sauce
1. Seal the top of each heart with a string to hold together.
2. In a wide shallow pan heat boiling water to cover celery hearts.
3. Mix bouillon cubes and 1 teaspoon salt.
4. Add celery and cook covered for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Chill overnight.
6. Rub... - 45.3626
Tomato Sauce (for Macaroni Etc.)
This is a classic Tomato Sauce, ideal for macaroni and pizza toppings. It is quick and easy to make and simply delicious with the flavors of onion, garlic, vinegar, and spices. - 45.1647
Home Cooked Tomato Sauce
1) In a 8 quart kettle, combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
2) Simmer uncovered over a very low heat for about 6 1/2 hours, or until the tomato pulp is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir in some more water, if... - 45.0618
Tricolor Farfalle With Tomato Sauce
1) In a Dutch oven, saute the garlic in the olive oil over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until soft and fragrant.
2) Stir in the onion and a pinch of salt, saute until soft.
3) Stir in the basil, oregano and thyme, saute for another 2... - 44.9757
Fresh Tomato Sauce
Lightly fry the onion in the butter and oil in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the tomato paste, garlic, bayleaf, oregano and seasoning.
Pour in the stock, put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb)... - 44.9554
Veal With Tomato Sauce
The Veal With Tomato Sauce is a tender and tasty veal preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Try this wonderful Veal With Tomato Sauce recipe at home and taste for yourself this exquisitely delicious dish. - 44.927
Cauliflower With Tomato Sauce
The cauliflower with tomato sauce is a rich and savory recipe made with cauliflower along with ham. Cooked in white wine along with chicken broth, the cauliflower with tomato sauce is prepared with mushrooms and parsley to taste. meaty with a bite to it, the... - 44.6732
Spinach Crepes With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Sauce : In a saucepan, saute the bacon over a medium heat until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
2) In the same saucepan, add the onions, garlic, tomatoes, basil, oregano, bay leaf and beef stock.
3) Bring to a... - 44.6714
Peppers In Tomato Sauce
"Slice peppers into halves; discard seeds.
Set 10 halved peppers aside; chop remaining halves.
Remove crust from bread; crumble bread into bowl.
Add chopped peppers, salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, garlic salt, cheese and eggs.
Mix well; stuff peppers with... - 44.6311
Joyce's Favorite Tomato Sauce
Place tomato paste and tomatoes in blender; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a heavy-bottomed stainless steel pan; bring just to boil.
Reduce heat, add remaining ingredients, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour or until sauce is well flavored.
Remove bay leaf... - 44.6217
Ravioli With Homemade Tomato Sauce
1) Use food processor, to prepare tomato sauce by processing garlic until coarsely chopped.
2) Add basil to coarsely chop in the processor.
3) Fold in tomatoes, tomato paste, salad dressing, vinegar and pepper and process thoroughly by using... - 44.6176
Homemade Tomato Sauce
1. In a large, deep pan heat oil.
2.Saute the onions, ginger, garlic and chilli for 10-15 minutes until soft.
3. Put in the rest of the ingredients along with some seasoning, then boil for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thicken.
4. Allow to... - 44.5044
Baked Maccheroni With Winter Tomato Sauce
The Baked Maccheroni With Winter is an an exquisite macaroni dish that your family will fall in love with inno time! This Baked Maccheroni With Winter Tomato Sauce recipe is something that I took from my moms collection of recipes.You just have to try it! - 44.4394
Chunky Tomato Sauce
1) Spray a medium-sized skillet with the cooking spray.
2) Heat the skillet over medium-high flame.
3) Add in red pepper, carrots, garlic, basil, marjoram and pepper.
4) Saute well till the vegetables become tender. Add in the tomato sauce and... - 44.4204
Zucchini Latkes With Tomato Paste Sauce And Thin Yogurt
1) In a bowl, stir in the grated zucchini, flour, tarragon and pepper. Whisk egg to this mixture. Keep it aside.
2) In a fry pan, add oil to heat up over medium heat. Spoon the mixture separately in the heated oil.
3) Using the spatula,... - 44.3813
Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
1) To make the tomato sauce, first heat oil in the saucepan.
2) Add in the garlic and onions. Saute till they become a light golden brown.
3) Add in the tomato puree along with salt, pepper, bayleaf and sugar.
4) Let the mixture come to a boil.
5)... - 44.3155
Veal Escalopes With Tomato Sauce
Coat the escalopes with cornflour to which a little salt and pepper has been added.
Shape well with a meat bat or palette knife.
Brown gently in a little butter in a frying pan, and remove to a hot dish.
Pound the garlic and cook gently in the butter with the... - 44.2332
Zucchini And Pasta In Tomato Sauce
1.Take a large skillet, oil it using a vegetable cooking spray.
2.Put oil in it and heat; once done, stir in onion, garlic, parsley, basil and oregano.
3.Saute the vegetables for 2-3 minutes till onion gets soft.
4.Put tomatoes, juice, wine, tomato... - 44.2057
Freezer Tomato Sauce
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onions into chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
In an 8-quart pan, cook onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until golden (about 15 minutes); stir... - 44.192
Corn Crepes With Spicy Tomato Sauce
Corn crepes with spicy tomato sauce is a lovely and filling vegetable crepe. Prepared with a mixed vegetable medley for the filling, the crepes are finished with a chili yogurt topping. Flavorful and healthy, this vegetable crepe can be served for lunch or a... - 44.1733
Poached Chicken Breasts With Tomato Sauce
1. Trim the excess fat from chicken breast.
2. Take a wide flameproof casserole or deep skillet and mix some water and stock. Bring it to boil on medium heat.
3. Add tomatoes, parsnips, carrots, bay leaf and garlic. Boil again and cover the pan, and... - 44.1174
Yellow Squash And Tomato Sauce
1) Chop onion coarsely and place aside.
2) Press the garlic and place aside.
3) Scrub the squash and cut into slices.
4) In a skillet, add oil and butter to heat up together.
5) Add onion and garlic to saute in it until onion is... - 44.0643
Spinach Potato Gnocchi With Uncooked Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large, nonmetal bowl mix all the sauce ingredients well, cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a large pot cover the potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and cook the potatoes until they... - 44.0639
Basic Tomato Sauce
1) Use a medium heavy saucepan, to sauté onion and garlic in oil.
2) Place over low heat to cook by frequent stirring until the onion turns tender and aromatic, for 6 to 8 minutes.
3) Use a food processor or blender, to puree tomatoes.
4) Fold in... - 43.981
Tomato Sauce With Pepperoni
Place steel blade in work bowl; add onion, parsley, basil, and garlic.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Transfer to 3-quart saucepan, Reinsert steel blade in work bowl.
Add 2 cups of the tomatoes; process till smooth.
Add to saucepan.
Repeat... - 43.9412
Salmon Filled Shells With Tomato Vodka Sauce
Heat in skillet.
Add and stir for 1 minute.
Add and cook until salmon is cooked outside, but pink inside, about 3-5 minutes.
Puree in food processor.
Add and puree just until mixed.
Cool before filling.
Meanwhile, cook pasta.
Cook in boiling water until al... - 43.9325
Baked Sole With Tomato Sauce
Place fillets in greased baking dish; season with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion, green onions and garlic; saute for 5 minutes.
Stir in flour; add wine gradually.
Bring to a boil; add cream gradually, stirring constantly until... - 43.9283
Baked Fillets In Tomato Sauce
1. Clean, wash, fillet and skin fish.
2. Place in a well-greased baking dish.
3. Chop onions, capsicum (remove seeds) and celery. 4. Blanch tomatoes and make a puree.
5. Melt fat. Add onions, celery and capsicum. Cook until tender but not brown.
6. Blend in... - 43.8934
Tomato Sauce Recipes By Category