- » Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce Recipes
Tomato sauce , is the common term for all those sauces which are prepared primarily using tomatoes. Most of these sauces are usually served as a part of a dish or they are used as a condiment. Tomato sauce is usually ... More »
Classic Italian-style Homemade Vegetarian Tomato Sauce
This tangy, spicy tomato sauce will make you say Arrivederci to those grocery store sauces! Make this one time and the grocery brands will never satisfy you again. Since perfection needs patience, this classic tomato sauce takes a couple of hours to simmer... - 139.76
Quick Tomato Sauce
If you are crazy about homemade tomato sauce, then here is something for you. It is one of the staple ingredients, every equipped kitchen should have. If you never prepared this on your own, then don't miss this chance to learn the process as this homemade... - 130.767
Farfalle With Vodka And Tomato Sauce
There is nothing better on a cold winter's night, than a nice hot bowl of pasta. And if it is a Farfalle with Vodka and Tomato Sauce it will warm your heart. In this video, you will learn how to make this quick and easy sauce. Whether you're serving it as a... - 129.636
Canned Tomato Sauce
Summer is the right time to buy fully ripe tomatoes and make a great tomato sauce to enjoy year round! - 125.961
Eggs In Tomato Sauce
This is an amazing recipe of Eggs in Tomato Sauce. It's heavenly delicious and serves great as a meal. You can enjoy the dish with some white bread. So, do try it out. - 122.228
Fresh Tomato Sauce - Italian
Another staple for your recipe box, this tomato sauce will add that fresh garden flavour to your pastas and pizzas. - 121.757
Homemade Tomato Sauce
A quick and easy homemade tomato sauce can create splendor to your dinner table. Whatever dish you cook, add this special homemade tomato sauce as a side dish and just watch the expressions of your family members or guests. They might even go more for the... - 119.491
Easy Tomato Sauce
If you are addicted to tangy tomatoes, you can have the taste of them always through a tomato sauce. Here is an easy and basic recipe for tomato sauce. Watch how the chef makes use of different vegetables, sweats them and adds garlic, tomatoes and bay leaf... - 118.08
Tomato Sauce From Scratch
Home-made tomato sauce tastes so much better than jarred! Add your favorite vegetables and spices for a unique and flavor-full pasta topping. - 118.062
Zucchini Pasta In Tomato Sauce
Pasta with fake pasta?? That’s what this recipe is….fake but “so healthy” pasta created from zucchini and cooked in a tomato sauce like a real pasta! Watch the video to learn how to do this and have a meal like never before! - 112.678
Scrumptious All Purpose Tomato Sauce
If you want to make an easy all purpose tomato sauce, you really need to look at this video. It's so simple that you can make in a minute. Check out the video right away!!! - 111.757
1. In a pan, heat the olive oil and saute the onions till translucent.
2. Add the garlic and saute for 1 1/2 minutes.
3. Add the basil leaves, dry oregano, pepper and salt and stir.
4. Add the water and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add the crushed... - 107.537
Italian Style Tomato Sauce
There is nothing as great tasting as freshly made Italian tomato sauce that can be a great accompaniment with any snacks and starters. With the rich taste of tomato and a blend of seasoning, Keith Snow offers one of the easy tomato sauce recipes ever made.... - 106.584
Elba's Homemade Tomato Sauce
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
2. Pour in extra virgin olive oil, add in garlic and season for 2 minutes.
3. Add in tomatoes and try to mash that with fork. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Pour in sofrito in the tomato mixture; add in shallots,... - 106.327
Hot & Spicy Meat Tomato Sauce
If you want to cook up some easy but delicious meals over the whole week, then stock up this hot & spicy meat tomato sauce in your refrigerator during the weekend. Make it in large quantity, so that you can use it for several purposes like pasta, rice, beans... - 105.681
Easy And Homemade Tomato Sauce
1. In blender put canned tomatoes. Pulse or about 20-30 second to make it saucy.
2. Place a sauce pan over medium heat, pour oil, and sauté onion, and garlic in it for 5 minutes or until soften.
3. Add tomato paste and stir it well. Cook for 1... - 103.865
Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
For the ones fond of meatballs with sauce, here is a recipe to make flavorful and green meatballs. Check out Stacey as she makes meatballs with ground beef and some exotic spicy seasonings and also an equally flavorful sauce to accompany them. Sheer Nirvana! - 102.223
Healthy Homemade Tomato Sauce
Want to learn how to make basic tomato sauce at home, the healthy way? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your homemade sauce. No more running to the store! - 101.865
Fresh Tomato Sauce
What better way to use up your bright, fresh summer heirloom tomatoes than pulp them to make scrummy sauce? Rich and delicious, this classic Italian delight takes not more than 30 minutes to make. Toss them with hot pasta or use them in your casserole for a... - 101.47
Farm To Table Series - Tomato Sauce Garlic And Basil
1. Heat a pan of water and blanch the tomatoes in it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Let the tomatoes cool and remove the skin.
3. Puree the tomato in a tomato mill or the blender or using your hands.
4. Heat a pan with oil and saute the garlic for 2-3 minutes.
5.... - 100.733
Homemade Tomato Sauce
One of the best ways to kick-up the deliciousness of any dish is to top them with loads of tomato ketchup. And when prepared at home using fresh tomatoes, they taste even better. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can pulp your garden-fresh tomatoes to make... - 99.6905
Pasta With Tomato Sauce
Pasta with tomato sauce demonstrates the magical flavors and ease of preparation of Italian cuisine that has charmed every nation in this world. Take a look at this video for this wonderful combination of flavors and how it charms the audience. - 98.9837
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Sauce
There are only two places you can have this delicious sauce, at Chef Mike Lucarelli’s banquet center or at home, if you try this recipe. Chef Binks invites his good friend Chef Mike Lucarelli to share his restaurant’s signature dish, Sundried Tomato Sauce... - 98.6794
Nothing like some tomato sauce to dip your fries into or anything for that matter. This video shows how to go about making a nice quality tomato sauce in your kitchen. A quality video to watch! - 98.5148
Homemade Raw And Organic Tomato Sauce
How many of us actually make tomato sauce at home? Most of us prefer to buy it canned from the supermarket. But canned sauces have a large amount of preservatives and flavorings in them. When it’s raw, it’s real! If you are on the path of healthy, natural... - 97.631
Kelp Noodles With Tomato Sauce
Noodles can make great dinner and a healthy one is sheer nutritious delight. Health chef Santiago shows how to make raw and spicy tomato sauce along with Kelp noodles to serve. Freshness and goodness from healthy and raw noodles. - 96.4378
Homemade Tomato Sauce Over Rice
Have you been looking for a convenient recipe for lunch? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef prepare this all time favorite Tomato Sauce over Rice recipe. This dish is sure to bring a smile on every face in your dining room. Watch it now. - 95.7558
Basic All-purpose Tomato Sauce
For most of us, a bottle of classic Italian- style tomato sauce is a basic and must-have ingredient in the kitchen. Almost every other dish we know how to cook needs tomato sauce. Why buy the bottled sauce when you can make several bottles of this delicious... - 95.4877
Tomato Stuffed With Rich Cucumber Sauce
This recipe will make you instantly go mad !!! This video prepares one the most outstanding stuff tomato. It is filled with a cool cream sauce made from cashew, sprouts, onion and cucumber. It brings in a heavenly experience. Serve as a entree and your... - 93.9306
Ditalini Pasta With Roasted Tomato Sauce & Goat Cheese
Pasta dishes make such simple and quick meals especially during weeknights. The best thing about pasta is that they make all inclusive one pot meals that easily please the kids. The key ingredient however is the pasta sauce. Why buy store bought pasta sauce... - 93.7643
Try the tongue tickling Greek delight Yiouvarlakia and enjoy a sumptuous treat in minutes. Treat your loved ones with the mix of meatballs and tomatoes and soon it will prove to be an irresistible favorite among everyone. With Eva you can pick such novel... - 93.5364
Vodka Tomato Sauce Over Pasta
Nothing like making a simple pasta dish for dinner after a busy day at work. Watch this impressive video that shows a fantastic recipe with a fresh tomatoes, onion and a twist of vodka. The video shares some great tips to make a perfect sauce that makes it... - 88.0722
Simple Tomato Sauce
Simple tomato sauce is not as simple in its flavor as the name suggests. It is a hearty all purpose sauce that is luscious and the possibilities are endless to cook with this sauce. Watch the video and to see how you can make this ambrosial sauce. - 87.204
Raw Lasagna - Part 2 - Raw Tomato Sauce
Hail the raw food revolution! This raw tomato sauce can easily put the bottled tomato sauce industry out of business. This could easily be the best raw and vegan tomato sauce recipe of all time. For all the newbies in the world of raw food cooking, this... - 86.2719
Salmon In A Classic Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
Gotta love the Mediterranean seafood dishes, right? We sure do! This entire dish will be done under 20 mins as the salmon cooks quickly. Serve this Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce with a side salad and baguette bread for a perfectly balanced meal. Muy... - 86.0958
Basic Tomato Sauce – Part 2: Making The Tangy Sauce
This is the second part of the video which talks about making a tangy tomato sauce. This sauce is not cooked as a result of which it retains the flavor and acidity. It is a tasty and boldly flavoured sauce which goes well with pasta. - 83.1171
Raw Veggie Pizzas- Part 1: Veggie Toppings And Red Tomato Sauce
All you raw food lovers, today chef Darlene is going to show you how to make the toppings for a raw veg pizza. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Veggie Toppings and Red Tomato Sauce for Raw Veg Pizzas. A great recipe everyone should try this... - 81.2385
Tangy Tomato Sauce
If you want to know how to make Tomato Sauce from Scratch, this video is right for you! Tangy Tomato Sauce recipe uses the flavors of garlic and parsley to make a delicious sauce that can be used to serve on a pasta or as a base recipe for other dishes. Try... - 78.7859
Tomato Chipotle With Fresh Prune Sauce
Try tomato chipotle prune sauce and taste one of the outstanding Mexican cuisine even when you are away from Mexico. A very easy to make and versatile tasting dish, it is tomato and prunes combination that you won't forget soon. Chef Keith Snow does justice... - 72.2939
Tasty Tomato Sauce
Want to cook an easy dinner but pressed for time? Try whomping up this easy tomato sauce at home. Very easy and simple to make, you can drizzle this sauce over your pasta dishes, add t to your meat, fish or vegetable dishes, or simple relished as a dip. - 68.8539
Zucchini Noodles With Tomato And Shrimp Sauce
Attention all the Paleo diet followers, here's a recipe that you must give a try. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare these Zucchini Noodles with Tomato and Shrimp Sauce. The dish is very impressive and is should not be missed. - 59.0293
Polenta With Tomato Sauce
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Polenta with Tomato Sauce. This Polenta with Tomato Sauce is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to... - 50.238
Tomato Sauce For Snacks
1) In Dutch oven heat cooking oil over medium heat.
2) Stir in onion and garlic.
3) Saute for 5 minutes until soft.
4) Mix the remaining ingredients and stir.
5) Bring to boil and cook uncovered.
6) Cook for about 1 hour stirring... - 49.6724
The Perfect Tomato Sauce
Chop onion with Food Chopper.
Press garlic with Garlic Press.
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 2-quart Generation 11 Saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, 6 to 8 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Chop tomatoes with Food Chopper.
Add... - 49.0816
Snails In Tomato Sauce
Put dormant snails into a large pot, with a heavy top, and moisten with water.
Use enough water to waken the sleeping snails - about 250 ml (8 fl oz) - but not too much to drown them.
Cover and weight the lid well, to prevent finding snails crawling all over... - 48.7609
Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce
Addiction to this Baked Salmon Croquettes With Quick Tomato Sauce recipe is totally legal! It is always prepared with a focus on Salmon. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. Trust me, once you taste this Baked Salmon Croquettes... - 48.5004
Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce
Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce has a nourishing taste. The tomatoe sauce with garam masala powder gives the Whole Fish In Tomato Sauce a dynamic taste. - 48.465
Sweet Tomato Sauce
1. In a large, heavy saucepan, add the pork and stir-fry it over medium flame until lightly golden
2. To this, add the butter, onions and carrots and saute till just limp
3. Add the flour now and blend it well
4. Add the puree, the stock and all the... - 47.6213
Basic Fresh Tomato Sauce
1.Peel the tomatoes and cut them in eighths.
2.Take a Dutch oven or large frying pan and cook onions and garlic in olive oil on medium flame until golden.
3.Stir onions while cooking.
4.Put the tomatoes with onions.
5.Also add green... - 47.503
Pasta With Creamy Tomato Sauce
1. In a blender, process ricotta cheese and milk on high speed for 1 minute; scrape down the sides if necessary.
2. Separate 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese and keep aside for garnishing.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, heat margarine to... - 47.3294
Baked Maccheroni With Winter Tomato Sauce
The Baked Maccheroni With Winter is an an exquisite macaroni dish that your family will fall in love with inno time! This Baked Maccheroni With Winter Tomato Sauce recipe is something that I took from my moms collection of recipes.You just have to try it! - 47.2581
Savory Marrow With Tomato Sauce
Peel the marrow and trim off each end.
Cut in half lengthways and remove the seeds.
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker, put in the marrow and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 1 minute,... - 47.2114
Microwave Cooked Tomato Sauce
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 1-qt measure or casserole combine onion, green pepper and butter.
3) Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender.
4) Stir in tomato paste, sugar and seasonings until smooth.
5) Blend in tomato... - 47.1248
Pasta With Sweet Peppers And Tomato Sauce
1. Place the peppers on open fire and roast them.
2. Peel the burnt outer skin of the peppers.
3. De-seed the peppers and cut them into thin strips, 1-inch wide.
4. In a heavy skillet large enough to hold the tomatoes and peppers, heat 2... - 47.076
Vegetable Terrine With Tomato Sauce
Put the onions in a casserole and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the eggplant (aubergines), garlic powder, mixed herbs, white wine and half the olive oil.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Rinse and seed the bell peppers and remove the... - 47.0669
Celery Hearts With Spiced Tomato Sauce
1. Seal the top of each heart with a string to hold together.
2. In a wide shallow pan heat boiling water to cover celery hearts.
3. Mix bouillon cubes and 1 teaspoon salt.
4. Add celery and cook covered for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Chill overnight.
6. Rub... - 46.9816
Layered Mini Omelets With Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce and Garnish: In medium saucepan, melt butter; cook onions over medium heat until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes: Add tomatoes, sugar and pepper; bring to boil, uncovered.
Reduce heat; break up tomatoes with fork or potato masher.
Cook, uncovered,... - 46.949
Eggplant In Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Slice the eggplant into halve lengthwise and crosswise into 1 cm (1/2 inch) pieces.
3. Brush 3 tablespoons of the oil on every slice.
4. Take a large broiling tray and arrange the eggplant in single layer.
5.... - 46.7765
Freezer Tomato Sauce
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onions into chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
In an 8-quart pan, cook onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until golden (about 15 minutes); stir... - 46.6858
Tomato Sauce (for Macaroni Etc.)
This is a classic Tomato Sauce, ideal for macaroni and pizza toppings. It is quick and easy to make and simply delicious with the flavors of onion, garlic, vinegar, and spices. - 46.6115
Zucchini Gratin With Tomato Coulis
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.butter an 8 inch square baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
In a large, heavy skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and the oil just until the butter foams.
Add the zucchini slices and saute them... - 46.5995
Whole Wheat Stuffed Shells With Tomato Sauce
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
2) Then process the bread to make fine crumbs.
3) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded.
4)... - 46.5994
Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a large biwl, combine together the minced beef, onion, herbs, salt and pepper.
3) Bind the mixture with beaten egg.
4) On a well-floured surface, turn out the meat mixture and divide it into 12 pieces... - 46.5496
Homemade Tomato Sauce
1. In a large, deep pan heat oil.
2.Saute the onions, ginger, garlic and chilli for 10-15 minutes until soft.
3. Put in the rest of the ingredients along with some seasoning, then boil for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thicken.
4. Allow to... - 46.5444
Chunky Tomato Sauce
1) Spray a medium-sized skillet with the cooking spray.
2) Heat the skillet over medium-high flame.
3) Add in red pepper, carrots, garlic, basil, marjoram and pepper.
4) Saute well till the vegetables become tender. Add in the tomato sauce and... - 46.4621
Place hot water in 5-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 18 to 25 minutes, or until boiling.
Dip half the tomatoes in water.
Let stand 30 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes, or until skins begin to loosen.
Plunge tomatoes in cold water.
Remove skins and core.
Cut in... - 46.3656
Joyce's Favorite Tomato Sauce
Place tomato paste and tomatoes in blender; blend until smooth.
Turn mixture into a heavy-bottomed stainless steel pan; bring just to boil.
Reduce heat, add remaining ingredients, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour or until sauce is well flavored.
Remove bay leaf... - 46.3276
Cauliflower With Tomato Sauce
The cauliflower with tomato sauce is a rich and savory recipe made with cauliflower along with ham. Cooked in white wine along with chicken broth, the cauliflower with tomato sauce is prepared with mushrooms and parsley to taste. meaty with a bite to it, the... - 46.2597
Polenta With Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Take a saucepan and add corn meal into it. Add milk to it in a very gradual manner.
3. Cook the mixture over low heat until it boils and thickens. Continue stirring throughout the cooking period.
4.... - 46.2148
Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce
1. In a pan, boil salt water and add the spaghetti. Cook rapidly for 12 minutes or until tender.
2. To start with, prepare the tomato sauce. In a saucepan, melt butter and add onion plus carrot. Saute for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Add in... - 46.1953
Stockpot Tomato Sauce
1) In a kettle or a stockpot, heat oil.
2) Sauté pepper, garlic and onions in the oil until the onions turn transparent (add some water, if needed, to prevent scorching).
3) Mix the rest of the ingredients together.
4) Simmer the mixture for 30 to 45... - 46.1432
Veal With Tomato Sauce
The Veal With Tomato Sauce is a tender and tasty veal preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Try this wonderful Veal With Tomato Sauce recipe at home and taste for yourself this exquisitely delicious dish. - 46.1159
Salmon Filled Shells With Tomato Vodka Sauce
Heat in skillet.
Add and stir for 1 minute.
Add and cook until salmon is cooked outside, but pink inside, about 3-5 minutes.
Puree in food processor.
Add and puree just until mixed.
Cool before filling.
Meanwhile, cook pasta.
Cook in boiling water until al... - 46.1139
Rigatoni With Green Tomato Sauce
Rigatoni With Green Tomato Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Rigatoni With Green Tomato Sauce recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 46.0196
Two In One Tomato Sauce
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until chopped medium-fine.
2) In a saucepan or dutch oven, saute the onion in the oil over a medium-high heat until soft and transparent.
3) Process the garlic until finely minced.
4)... - 45.9979
Happy Heart Garlic Cheese Pie With Garlic Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8-inch pie plate with a low-fat, no cholesterol baking spray.
2) In a large bowl, add in egg whites and beat till it becomes frothy. Add in lemon juice and mashed up tofu. Mix well and keep... - 45.9761
Tomato Sauce With Pepperoni
Place steel blade in work bowl; add onion, parsley, basil, and garlic.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Transfer to 3-quart saucepan, Reinsert steel blade in work bowl.
Add 2 cups of the tomatoes; process till smooth.
Add to saucepan.
Repeat... - 45.9377
Zesty Tomato Sauce
1. In a sauté pan, heat the oil
2. Add onion and garlic to hot oil and sauté until soft and golden.
3. Stir in all ingredients except the cheese.
4. Reduce the flame and simmer for almost 45 minutes to 1 hour, until the mixture reduces to sauce... - 45.9273
Squash Boats With Fresh Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Wash squash and cut off a thin, lengthwise slice from each. Keep aside some slices for salads.
3) Using a small spoon, take out and discard seeds from squash in a manner that a shell 1/2 inch thick... - 45.9025
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Mix in a bowl until combined.
Stuff pasta shells.
Butter the bottom of the baking dish.
Pour in dish.
Place pasta in dish.
Pour over shells.
Sprinkle over... - 45.8318
Fresh Tomato Sauce
Lightly fry the onion in the butter and oil in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the tomato paste, garlic, bayleaf, oregano and seasoning.
Pour in the stock, put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb)... - 45.8315
Veal Balls With Fresh Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the lard or oil in a frying pan, 5 minutes before cooking.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine, veal, onion, breadcrumbs, beaten eggs, olive oil, wine vinegar, parsley, mint, oregano, garlic, skinned and crushed, boiling... - 45.8274
Stuffed Potato Chops With Tomato Sauce
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water, until tender.
2 Allow to cool and grate them.
3 In the same pan, boil the finely chopped carrots in salted water, until tender.
4 In a frying pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
5 Add in chopped onion and... - 45.8175
Tomato Ranchero Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil on high flame. When the oil just starts to smoke, add in onion, tomatoes and saute till the onions become tender and the tomatoes release its juice. Take the... - 45.81
Haddock With Tomato Sauce
1) Brush the haddock with butter and wrap it in a waxed paper.
2) In a 10-inch glass baking dish place the haddock and cook on highest setting for 6 minutes.
3) Rotate the dish after 3 minutes.
4) In a glass casserole, place all the ingredients, cover... - 45.7938
Asparagus Crepes With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Crepes Sift flour and salt into bowl, add eggs, oil and 2 tablespoons milk.
Beat until smooth.
Beat in remainder of milk; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Heat heavy pan, grease with butter.
Pour thin layer of pancake batter into pan, brown on one side.
Turn, brown... - 45.7527
Corn Crepes With Spicy Tomato Sauce
Corn crepes with spicy tomato sauce is a lovely and filling vegetable crepe. Prepared with a mixed vegetable medley for the filling, the crepes are finished with a chili yogurt topping. Flavorful and healthy, this vegetable crepe can be served for lunch or a... - 45.726
Cod Baked In Tomato Sauce With Onions
This baked cod recipe with tomato sauce and onions is a simple and nutritious recipe for a fish preparation. Baked with a mix of cooked tomatoes and onions with garlic and hot pepper flakes, with cod fillets, the baked cod can be sprinkled with parley and... - 45.6607
Poached Chicken Breasts With Tomato Sauce
1. Trim the excess fat from chicken breast.
2. Take a wide flameproof casserole or deep skillet and mix some water and stock. Bring it to boil on medium heat.
3. Add tomatoes, parsnips, carrots, bay leaf and garlic. Boil again and cover the pan, and... - 45.6049
Pacific Prawns And Tomato Sauce
Pacific Prawns And Tomato Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Pacific Prawns And Tomato Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 45.5765
Tongue With Tomato Sauce
1. Clean tongue thoroughly and wash it.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, place tongue and enough water to cover.
3. Boil the tongue for about 3 hours until tender.
4. Preheat the oven to 300° F
5. Drain the boiled tongue... - 45.5351
Peppers In Tomato Sauce
"Slice peppers into halves; discard seeds.
Set 10 halved peppers aside; chop remaining halves.
Remove crust from bread; crumble bread into bowl.
Add chopped peppers, salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, garlic salt, cheese and eggs.
Mix well; stuff peppers with... - 45.5026
Chicken Breasts In Sherry Tomato Sauce
1 Cut the breasts in half, skin and bone them.
2 Prepare a mixture of flour, salt and pepper and dip the chicken in it.
3 In a skillet, heat the oil and brown the breast in it on both the sides.
4 Remove on a platter.
5 To the... - 45.4626
Green Chili Casserole With Sweet And Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Dissect chilies into 2-inch-long strips.
2) Lightly grease baking dish with butter.
3) Transfer chilies to dish, add minced garlic and scallions. Toss to combine well.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese over chili mixture.
5) Add flour to the... - 45.4498
Chicken With Tomato Sauce And Butter
Place the garlic, ginger, onion, green chili, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in the container of an electric blender.
Add a tablespoon of water and blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
(You may need to stop the blender and scrape down... - 45.3513
Pigeons In Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a flameproof casserole dish, saute the garlic and pigeons in bacon fat over a low heat, until browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and bring to the boil.
4) Cover and cook... - 45.3323
Tomato Sauce Recipes By Category