- » Tomato Salad
Tomato Salad Recipes
Tomato salad is a dish made with fresh and raw tomatoes which is usually served as a hors dÂ´oeuvre, or as a pasta or rice accompaniment.
Preparation of Tomato Salad
For making a hors dÂ´oeuvre, raw tomato is ... More »
Grilled Eggplant Tomato Salad
1. Combine cheese with parsley, lemon and pepper, set aside and keep at room temperature.
2. In a small pot start simmering canola oil with 10 cloves of garlic over medium heat. After 12-15 minutes remove from heat and let cool, garlic should be golden... - 134.301
Tomato, Onion And Basil Salad
This is a salad my mother made when I was growing up and I loved it. I added the basil which gave it another layer of flavor. The taste is so bright so it pairs well with grilled meats. I tossed it with an orange vinaigrette. It's so easy to make your own... - 126.062
Cherry Tomato Summer Salad
Chef Nico Rahnama shows you how to make a quick and easy Cherry Tomato Summer Salad with delicious lemon vinaigrette dressing. - 125.948
Heirloom Tomato Salad
If salads are what you fancy, try this Heirloom Tomato Salad. This salad can be prepared within minutes and uses the freshly chopped vegetables along with wine reduction dressing to give a tangy taste. This salad goes well with wine. - 125.9
Heirloom Tomato Salad With Jalapeño And Cilantro Vinaigrette
When the heat of summer is in full gear I tend to avoid using the stove and prefer making refreshing dishes like this heirloom tomato salad. I love the subtle spiciness of the vinaigrette and the richness that the queso fresco adds although I'm also partial... - 124.25
Celery Cucumber Tomato Salad
Salad made simple. This comforting salad is a chockfull of simple and fresh ingredients. A quick-to-fix raw food, this is a throw-together salad. Serve it with nice salad dressing and as a side with meaty dishes an feel healthy ! - 119.002
Chef Keith snow demonstrates an easy and delicious seasonal tomato salad with basil, oil & champagne vinegar. - 118.902
Watermelon Tomato Cucumber Salad
You know it's summer when you start seeing watermelons in the market. Watermelon isn't just for dripping down your arm. This versatile summer fruit can be enjoyed in savory recipes like this watermelon, tomato and cucumber salad. Look for the other watermelon... - 118.685
Moroccan Tomatoes And Roasted Green Peppers Salad
Here is a traditional Moroccan recipe salad recipe, taktouka that is cooked salad with tomatoes and roasted green peppers. This recipe is so flavorful and colorful, just perfect for a holiday . This cooked salad is surely going to impress your family and... - 114.471
Orzo Salad With Tomatoes, Feta And Green Onions
Are you wondering how to make an easy dish using orzo? Watch this fantastic video that shares a recipe to make a super powerful salad with tomatoes, feta, basil, pine nuts and green onions. Try out this salad as a side with a barbeque dish or pack it as a... - 113.768
Tomato And Watermelon Summer Salad
Tomato and watermelon salad is a perfect refreshing summer time salad. Look at this video that uses a classic combination with a wonderful blend of sweet flavors from the tomatoes and watermelon, savory flavor of feta and herby flavors of basil. The chef also... - 113.511
Tony Caputo's Peaches And Tomato Salad
If you are on a salad diet these days, do not miss eating the peach and tomato salad with cheese. This incredible fruit and vegetable combination just tastes awesome with cheese, olive oil and pine nuts added to it. Feel the zing and the crunch by preparing... - 112.267
Heirloom Tomato Salad
Chef Castro tantalizes the audience with perfect summer fare - a mouthwatering heirloom tomato salad! Perfectly paired with Ceja Vineyards' Sonoma Coast Sauvignon Blanc, this dish is sure to keep your taste buds happy during the coming months. - 112.079
Tomato Cheese Salad
Italian salad with a difference. This video prepares a tomato salad, but unlike Italian usage of mozzarella cheese, here the chef uses goat cheese. The texture from the goat cheese makes this salad special. It's easy to put together on a busy night. The... - 111.989
Tuna Green Bean Pasta And Tomato Salad
Are you looking for something healthy and nutritious to pack for your kids in school? Here is an awesome nutrition packed tuna and pasta salad that is terrific and absolutely delicious and versatile. The chef here uses a secret ingredient, anchovy paste and... - 110.76
Marinated Tomato And Pepper Salad
If you want to please a tomato lover, here is a salad recipe that will simply suck up the taste buds. Watch Jeanie showing how to make marinated tomato salad with ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, other vegetables and flavors. Robust and flavorful, great with... - 109.87
Tomato, Cucumber And Basil Salad With Balsamic Vinegar
How about a quick salad? In this video, Katherine demonstrates a simple tomato, cucumber and basil salad. A simple dressing added into this, and you’re ready to serve! This salad not only looks great, but tastes great too! - 107.573
Zesty Tomato Salad With Healthy Heirloom Tomatoes
Nothing truly beats the sumptuousness, health and joy of devouring on fresh heirloom tomatoes. And what better way to show off these red, round beauties than let them shine in a salad, that comes garnished with savory cheeses, piquant onions, and minty fresh... - 105.849
Phoenix Spinach Tomato Salad
1. Place a pot on flame, and heat roasted garlic oil in it.
2. Drop spinach in pot and let it sear. Turn off the flame, and let it rest.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put cooked spinach.
4. Sprinkle sunrise seasoning, and add tomatoes in it.
5. Drop... - 105.196
Spicy Italian Dressing For Salad
Make your greens sing with this Italian style spicy-creamy dressing. Garlic, pepper and herb puree gives this creamy, pourable salad dressing much of its character. Get your blender and proportions ready and you are good to go. - 104.28
Mom's Tomato Salad
I'm already loving this ever so humble Tomato Basil Salad that often saves the day. It is as easy as you think. It is also healthy. This is an anytime salad for everyone. Enoy this this video. - 102.689
Fresh Bocconcini Tomato And Basil Salad
This fresh Bocconcini salad super easy, rustic with just five simple ingredients. This salad is really just cutting board to plate, served cold and reminds you of a hot summer day! Slices of Italian cheese and tomato arranged on a plate, scattered with fresh... - 101.992
Smoked Tomato Salad With Avocado And Cheese
Want to try a delicious salad today? Watch this video now and learn to make this salad with a lot of variation and taste in flavor. Your family will love it totally. - 97.7878
Grilled Steak With Corn And Tomato Salad
Cooking steak can be simple and delicious with some common seasonings. Watch Chef Mike Monahan as he cooks steak and serves it topped with a sauce and corn and tomato salad. Great pairing with most wines. - 96.4241
Healthy Tomato And Avocado Salad
A yummy salad is definitely the best diet food. It is packed with healthy goodness and flavors. Want to learn how to make a delicious and healthy tomato, avocado and red onion salad? Then watch this video and get ready to pleasantly surprise your tastebuds.... - 95.7255
Grilled Tomato And Watermelon Salad
Want something juicy and delicious with your grilled fish? Try making grilled salad of tomatoes and watermelon…this salad is easy to make and can be garnished as per the preference. Top it with crumbled cheese or add some spicy sauces, the salad will taste... - 95.219
Mushroom Tomato Salad With Cream Cheese
A gorgeous salad to gorge on!!! Mushroom and tomato salad with rich cream cheese. This is a yummy salad that uses an interesting combination of vegetables and cream cheese. This video is bound to pleasantly surprise you as the end result taste yummy and... - 94.074
Heirloom Tomato Salad
How about serving a sophisticated salad that's not complicated for you to make? Here is video by one of the leading restaurant chef who shows a easy to make heirloom tomato salad and serve it in style. He is using fresh heirloom tomatoes, burrata mozzarella,... - 92.8436
Tomato Salad With A Twist
If you love the Feta cheese, especially the Belgian variety, then this is your dish. This dish is guaranteed to be phenomenal on your taste buds. I love the Mediterranean(sorta) flavor going on in there. Try this recipe from Gourmet Dude tonight! Enjoy! - 83.8109
Heirloom Tomato And Broccoli Salad
Healthy salads are a great way to get your day going and here is a recipe with as much freshness. Check out chef Patti Moreno making Heirloon Tomato Salad using fresh heirloom tomatoes picked from her own garden along with broccoli and other vegetables and... - 81.2079
Cucumber And Cherry Tomato Salad With Mango Dressing
Have you been looking for an innovative salad recipe? Try this delicious Cucumber and Cherry Tomato Salad with Mango Dressing recipe. This salad never fails to impress as a side dish. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare it at home. - 64.7344
Chayote And Tomato Salad
1. Cut chayote into thin slices and in halves.
2. Discard its seeds and cut the slices into thirds.
3. Insert the chayote slices into 2 quarts boiling water.
4. Cook 1 minutes.
5. Drain the water after 1 minute and place the slices in... - 51.0547
Pili Pili Tomato Salad
Pili Pili Tomato Salad is a unique preparation that must be tried by all food lovers. The Pili Pili Tomato Salad consists of the traditional African Pili Pili hot relish which has a distinct, peppery flavor. Include this Pili Pili Tomato Salad in your next... - 49.741
Artichoke And Tomato Salad
1) Under cold running water, rinse the artichokes in order to remove any salty taste left over from the can liquid.
2) Drain and pat dry the artichokes on paper towels. Cut them into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a bowl.
3) With the... - 49.4076
Marinated Tomato Salad
1. To prepare the marinade, in a large glass mixing bowl add vinegar and stir in salt until dissolved.
2. Add shallots, chives, lemon juice and white pepper to the vinegar and mix well.
3. Add the oil in a slow and steady steam, whisking constantly... - 49.3724
Lamb Stuffed Tomato Salad
1. Remove tops from tomatoes.
2. Scoop out the centre pulp into a basin and chop it into small pieces.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper into each tomato shell.
4. Add 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and lamb cut into small cubes to the tomato... - 49.223
Bean And Tomato Salad
Wash the beans, pour boiling water over them and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Put the drained beans in the pressure cooker with 600 ml (1 pint) water containing 10 ml (2 level tsp) salt.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 20... - 48.3615
Courgette And Tomato Salad
1) In a screwtop jar, place all the dressing ingredients and shake well.
2) The mixture would be 250 ml/8 fl oz. So let the remaining dressing stored for later use. ... - 47.8722
Caprice Tomato Salad
Peel and slice the tomatoes.
Separate the lettuce into leaves and wash under cold running water.
Shake to remove excess water, then pat dry with a dish towel.
Trim and chop the celery.
Drain and flake the tuna.
Put the tomatoes, lettuce, celery, tuna and... - 47.6162
1.Slice the top of each tomato and scoop out the seeds.
2.Blend together avocado, quark, lemon juice, garlic and basil.
3.Sprinkle the salt and pepper.
4.Fill the tomatoes with blended mixture.
5.Toss watercress, lamb's lettuce and... - 47.4534
Roasted Pepper & Tomato Salad
Set whole peppers in a shallow pan and place in broiler so that peppers are about 1 inch from heat source.
Broil, turning frequently with tongs, until peppers are well blistered and charred on all sides.
Then place in a paper bag, close bag tightly, and let... - 47.3962
1. Toast the bread lightly and then roughly break it into large chunks.
2. In a food processor, put together roasted break, garlic and parsley.
3. Pulse the machine on and off for about 15 seconds; just to get bread crumbs of medium size.
4.... - 47.3778
Double Bread And Chicken Salad With Tomatoes And Arugula
1.Preheat oven to 400ÂºF (200Â°C).
2.Evenly spread the bread cubes on baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil.
3.Bake for 15 minutes until lightly golden.
4.Stir and bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes longer.
5.Let cool... - 47.3268
Zucchini And Tomato Salad With Pine Nuts
1) Coarsely chop basil and mince parsley. Keep few parsley sprigs in refriferator to garnish later.
2) Coarsely chop garlic.
3) Blanch zucchini in boiling water for 3 to 4 minute.
4) Boil 2 quarts water and 2 teaspoons salt over high... - 47.2627
Stuffed Tomato Salad
1. Blanch the vegetables in salted boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes until tender but still crisp.
2. Drain and refresh immediately under cold water to stop further cooking and discoloring.
3. Drain well and set aside.
4. Thoroughly wash... - 47.1254
Tuna And Tomato Mold
1.Combine 3/4 cup tomato juice with 1 envelope of gelatin and beef flavor base.
2.Heat the mixture until gelatin strats melting.
3.Turn off the flame and put sugar, remaining tomato juice, oregano, dry mustard, lemon juice and powdered... - 47.1159
Tomato Salad Special
1) With a fork, score cucumber lengthwise and cut into slices of about 1/2 inch thick.
2) Make balls from avocados using a melon bailer.
3) Slice each tomato into 6 wedges.
4) Take a screw-top jar; mix together salad oil, vinegar, lemon... - 46.9591
Stuffed Tomato Salads
1) Trim the fennel and finely chop about 1 tablespoon of the leaves. Keep the remaining fennel leaves aside for garnishing.
2) Cut the bulb of the fennel into eights and then slice them thinly.
3) Peel the cucumber and cut it lengthwise in quarters.... - 46.5627
Beef Tomato Salad
1) In a saucepan, mix gelatine with cold water. Drop in a bay leaf.
2) Cook the gelatine over low flame till the gelatine has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the flame.
4) Add in the condensed consomme, condensed tomato soup, vinegar and celery salt.... - 46.4756
Hot Chicken Salad In Tomato Cups
Place chicken breast halves on a microwave-proof plate.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes.
Let stand for 3 minutes; chicken should no longer be pink when slashed in thickest part.
Drain off and discard juices, then cover chicken... - 46.1077
Stuffed Tomato Salad
1) Tomato salad can be prepared with both peeled and unpeeled tomatoes. If unpeeled tomatoes are to be used then wash tomatoes and pat them dry.
2) If you want to peel the tomatoes and then use in salad then, take a saucepan and boil about 2... - 46.0435
Frozen Tomato Salad
1. In a bowl add 1/3 cup water and soften gelatin in it.
2. In an electric blender container add gelatin mixture and next 8 ingredients. Process until smooth.
3. Grease muffin tins with oil and spoon the mixture into it.
4. Freeze until serving.
5. Let... - 45.9847
Fennel And Tomato Salad
1. In a mixing bowl mix lettuce, fennel leaves and sliced fennel.
2. Mix sliced tomatoes.
3. In a bottle mix vinegar and salt. Add pepper, oil and garlic salt.
4. Shake to mix well.
5. Pour on the salad. Mix well.
6. Serve... - 45.5657
Avocado And Tomato Salad Mold
Soften gelatin in cold water, pour in boiling water, and stir until dissolved.
Add sugar and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Immediately after mashing avocado, add the other tablespoon lemon juice, sour cream, mayonnaise,... - 45.2835
Tomato Salad With Orange
1) Cut the tomatoes into thin slices or wedges.
2) Take a flat shallow dish and arrange the tomatoes on it along with the orange segments.
3) Mix the rest of the ingredients together.
4) Pour the dressing over the oranges and tomatoes.
5) Chill for... - 45.0964
Masked Tomato Salad
Cut off stem end of tomatoes and remove part of center pulp.
Drain tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper; fill with stuffing; chill.
Soak gelatin in vinegar, water, and seasonings.
Melt over hot water, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and add salad... - 45.0112
Asparagus And Tomato Salad
1) Wash asparagus thoroughly.
2) Gently snap off the stalks at the beginning of the tough ends and discard them.
3) In a double boiler or steamer over boiling water,stand the stems upright .
4) Steam for 10 to 12 minutes, or until just... - 45.0111
Zucchini And Tomato Salad With Almonds
1) Rinse zucchini and pat dry. Chop it into 1/4 inch thick and 2 inch long slices.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3) Wash tomatoes and pat dry. Chop them into half and put aside.
4) Place a heavy bottomed saucepan over high heat and add... - 44.826
Tomato Vegetable Ring
1) In a large bowl, pour 1/4 pint of the tomato juice.
2) On high power, cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until the juice starts boiling.
3) To this, add the agar agar and stir until dissolved well.
4) To this, now add the remaining tomato juice, lemon... - 44.8151
Lettuce And Tomato Salad
1 In a large bowl, add mayonnaise, cucumber, onion, parsley, lemon juice, and pepper.
2 Mix well.
3 Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill until ready to use.
4 In a salad bowl, place the lettuce.
5 Add in the tomatoes.
6 Spoon the... - 44.7564
Fresh Tomato Salad
1) Cut the tomato into thick slices.
2) In the bottom of a small glass or porcelain serving dish or a soufflÃ© dish, arrange a layer.
3) Lightly season the tomato slices with salt and pepper.
4) Pour in some of the oil and vinegar on... - 44.5552
Chicken And Tomato Salad Mold
1. Simmer, tomato juice, onion, salt, pepper for 15 minutes and strain.
2. Stir in dissolved gelatine. Mix well.
3. Add grated carrots and cheese, sugar and lemon juice. Chill slightly.
4. As mixture begins to thicken, add chopped chicken and macaroni, mix... - 44.4925
Tuna And Tomato Ring
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour; cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from heat and gradually stir in the milk; return to heat and bring it to boil, stirring constantly to avoid forming lumps.
3. Simmer until... - 44.4026
Shrimp Corn And Tomato Salad
Add corn to large pot of boiling salted water .
Return to rolling boil.
Drain well and cool until easy to handle.
Cut off kernels and transfer to large bowl.
Add minced onion, 2 tablespoons cilantro, 2 tablespoons vinegar oil, 1 teaspoon hot peppers, cumin... - 44.4011
Stuffed Tomato Salad
1) Rinse the tomatoes and dry them
2) Slice the tops and remove.
3) With a spoon scoop out seeds and pulp. Keep in a bowl.
4) Add cucumber, green pepper, celery, and hearts of palm to the tomatoes.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper to... - 44.2384
Tomato And Basil Salad
1. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water for 2 minutes and then refresh in cold water.
2. Peel them and half. squeeze out and discard the seeds.
3 Quarter each tomato shell and place in a large salad bowl along with other salad ingredients.
4. Toss... - 44.1209
Crab And Chicken Salad In Tomato
Fine dice the meats and place into a mixing bowl.
Mix in the diced vegetables.
Blend the yogurt, lemon, and seasonings together.
Cut the tops from the tomatoes.
Scoop out the pulp.
Dice the tops and mix into the crab along with the pulp.
Pour half the... - 44.1029
Tabbouleh Filled Tomatoes
1.Remove tops from tomatoes with a sharp knife.
Scoop out pulp using a spoon, chop and reserve.
2.To make filling, place burghul in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover.
Set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
Drain burghul and combine with tomato flesh,... - 44.0659
1.Boil unpeeled small size potatoes.
2.Drain excess water and let the potatoes cool.
3.Slice the potatoes.
4.In a frying pan, heat oil.
5.Add potatoes and fry till golden brown.
6.Add chopped onions and garlic in the pan.
7.Put tomato... - 44.0135
Tomato Salad With Warm Rlcotta Cheese
TO MAKE THE RICOTTA CHEESE: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Mix the ricotta and salt together well.
Put the mixture in a small baking dish or casserole.
Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
Bake until browned on top and bubbling around the edges,... - 43.9891
Roasted Pepper & Tomato Salad
Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; remove stems and seeds.
Place pepper halves, skin sides up, in a foil-lined baking pan and broil 2 to 3 inches below heat until charred (about 10 minutes).
With tongs, transfer peppers to a paper bag; fold down top to... - 43.9605
Layered Avocado Tomato Salad
Combine 1 envelope gelatin, sugar, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in a saucepan.
Mix in 1/2 cup water.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Mix in remaining cold water, avocado, and 1/4 cup lemon juice.
Turn into a 1 1/2 quart ring mold;... - 43.9493
1) In a salad bowl, place the sliced tomatoes.
2) On top, add the basil, salt and pepper.
3) In a small bowl, combine the wine and lemon juice.
4) On high power, cook for 30 seconds. Let cool for a while.
5) To this, add the olive oil.
6) Mix well and... - 43.9036
Zucchini Tomato Salad
Remove tips from unpeeled zucchini and slice thinly into bowl.
Add green onions.
Crush garlic with salt and blend in vinegar, salad oil, and basil.
Pour over vegetables.
Mix well and add pepper to taste.
Cover and chill.
At serving time, line a platter with... - 43.8582
Thai'd Up Tomato Salad
This is an easy Thai'd up salad.
Thai salads (Yams) are usually the hottest part of a Thai meal, but you can tame this salad by controlling the amount of minced chiles used.
For more gorgeous foodie photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fotoosvanrobin/ - 43.6694
Provencale Pepper And Tomato Salad
1. In a saute pan, add 3 tablespoons oil along with salt, pepper and peppers.
2. Cook over medim flame for about 3 minutes. Stir well to coat the peppers with oil.
3. Cover and cook the peppers over low flame for about 10 more minutes until they turn... - 43.5712
Stuffed Tomato Salad
Combine all ingredients of the filling and make as many balls as there are tomatoes.
Cut tomatoes in a lotus fashion
Sprinkle salt and pepper.
Wash lettuce and separate leaves.
Arrange on a plate.
Place tomatoes on them.
Put one ball in the... - 43.4936
Shortcut Potato Salad In Tomato Flowers
Empty potatoes into saucepan.
Add 3 cups water; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes or until tender.
Rinse potatoes with cold water; drain thoroughly.
Place in bowl; cover and chill.
Blend seasoned sauce mix and oil in small saucepan;... - 43.4704
Turkey Tomato Salad
1.In the food processor bowl, put mayo, most of the capers, 1 whole anchovy, tuna and most of the lemon juice.
2.Blend till the tuna gets completely mixed into mayo.
3.Add pepper to it.
4.Taste the mixture to check for salt and lemon juice. Add more... - 43.4114
Tomatoes Provencale With French Mustard
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Use a wide, shallow baking dish, to grease with butter.
3) Horizontally slice the tomatoes in half.
4) Place the half tomatoes close to each other in the dish, by keeping the cut side upward.
5) Lightly spread... - 43.1777
Flageolet And Tomato Salad With Herby Dressing
1. In a salad bowl, combine all the ingredients (apart from lettuce leaves, lemon twists and chives). Toss gently.
2. Cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Place lettuce leaves on individual salad plates.
4. Top each with chilled mixture,... - 42.9017
1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2) Wash the tomatoes and discard the stems. Keep aside.
3) Press the garlic and chop the parsley. Place aside covered.
4) Prepare a shallow roasting pan.
5) In a bowl, combine garlic, parsley, bread... - 42.8606
Fennel And Tomato Salad
1) Trim fennel and cut it into thin slices.
2) In boiling salted water, blanch fennel for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the fennel slices and keep aside.
4) Peel onion and cut into rings.
5) Cut the tomatoes into slices.
6) In a salad bowl,... - 42.8304
Warm Cheese And Tomato Salad With Mustard Seed Vinaigrette
Mix oil, garlic, and vinegar in bowl.
Whisk in juice, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Whisk before serving.
Arrange tomatoes on plate; sprinkle with onions.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Place goat cheese on grill and cook... - 42.779
Curried Chicken Salad In Tomato Petals
1) In a bowl add chicken, apple, celery, grapes, almonds, and onion. Mix together.
2) In a small bowl mix curry powder, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
3) Add to the chicken mixture and mix.
4) Refrigerate until chilled.
5) Cut tomatoes in sixths... - 42.7395
Sorrento Fresh Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
Mix vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper together.
Add oil and whisk till blended.
Spread greens on plate and cover with tomato slices.
Arrange cheese slices on top of tomatoes.
Drizzle dressing over salad.
Sprinkle with basil. - 42.7064
Fresh Cherry Tomato Salad
1) Chop cherry tomatoes.
2) Drain it partially.
3) In a bowl, add cherry tomatoes, and parsley.
4) Toss together.
5) In a blender, mix cottage cheese and buttermilk. Process on low or medium speed until smooth.
6) Pour the dressing over... - 42.6484
Beef Tomato Salad
In saucepan, sprinkle gelatine on water to soften.
Add bay leaf.
Place over low heat and stir until gelatine is dissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in soups, vinegar, and celery salt.
Remove bay leaf.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Fold in remaining... - 42.6295
Tabbouleh In Tomato Cups
To prepare tomato cups, remove stems.
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
Carefully loosen pulp from shell with spoon.
Scoop pulp and seeds out of tomatoes into medium bowl, leaving shells intact.
Invert tomatoes on paper-towel-lined plate; let drain 20... - 42.564
Arugula And Tomato Salad
1. Wash and dry arugula. Remove tough stems and arrange it outside of a platter.
2. In a bowl, take olive oil, vinegar, and mustard. Whisk it.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Toss the tomatoes gently in the salad dressing.
5. Strain liquid.... - 42.4347
Chicken Salad With Parmesan And Tomatoes
Place the chicken fillets in a single layer in a shallow dish.
Whisk the oil, parsley and garlic in a bowl.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the mixture over the chicken.
Turn the fillets several times to coat thoroghly, cover the dish and stand at room... - 42.3635
Shrimp & Cucumber Tomato Salad
Cut peel from cucumber and discard.
Cut cucumber in half lengthwise.
Scoop out and discard seeds.
Finely dice the cucumber and mix with shrimp, green onion, and cilantro.
If made ahead, cover and chill up to 2 hours.
Mix cucumber salad with mayonnaise just... - 42.2655
Warm Leek And Tomato Salad
1. Trim the leeks so that they are all the same length. Place in a steamer over a pan of boiling water and steam for 8 minutes or until just tender.
2. Drain the leeks thoroughly and arrange in a shallow serving dish.
3. Make a cross in the top of the... - 42.2101
Artichoke Tomato Salad
In a large salad bowl combine vinegar, mustard and garlic.
Whisk in olive oil gradually.
Layer green onions, cucumber, tomatoes and artichoke hearts in order listed in prepared bowl.
Sprinkle egg over top.
Refrigerate until 15 minutes before serving... - 42.2039
Frozen Tomato Salad
This version of Frozen Tomato Salad is healthy, tasty and ver easy to follow. Try this Frozen Tomato Salad recipe and it's without doubt a treat with any meal! - 42.193
Tomato Chiffon Salad
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup tomato juice.
Com bine remaining tomato juice, onion, green pepper, bay leaf and celery salt in saucepan.
Simmer for 10 minutes; remove bay leaf.
Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
Cool until mix ture reaches the consistency of... - 41.8378
Great Tomato Salad
1) In a large platter, arrange all ingredients nicely.
2) Drizzle olive oil on top and season thoroughly with freshly grounded black pepper.
3) Serve immediately to maintain the freshness of salad. - 41.7226
1) In a saucepan mix tomato juice reserving 1/4 cup, beer, onion, celery leaves, sugar, lemon juice, salt, and bay leaf. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2) In a large bowl sprinkle gelatin over cold water and add reserved tomato juice. Keep for sometime to... - 41.4213
Tomato Salad Recipes By Category