- » Tomato Rosemary
Tomato Rosemary Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Tomato Rosemary recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Tomato Rosemary recipes.
Tomato And Rosemary London Rocket Smoothie
If you want to get the best out of your cocktail try this Tomato Rosemary and London Rocket Smoothie. This refreshing drink is delicious and it will brighten up your days. Watch this video for the details of this elixir. - 127.495
Rosemary Tomato Rice Stew U
Planning a vegan meal for friends, here is a great recipe to serve along side rice. Check out Alia making Rosemary Tomato rice stew using canned tomatoes along with choiceful vegetables and flavors. Delicious and particularly great for tomato lovers! - 113.004
Chicken, Tomato And Rosemary Ragu
Place chicken, celery, onion and wine in a pan with cold water to cover.
Bring slowly to a simmer over medium-low heat.
Simmer gently without boiling until cooked through, 7-10 minutes.
Cool completely in cooking liquid.
Drain, reserving liquid, and cut... - 45.4239
Halibut With White Beans In Tomato Rosemary Broth
Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper.
Add fish to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Remove... - 41.5368
Sun Dried Tomato & Rosemary Bread
Sift together the flour, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
Stir in the rosemary, sun-dried tomatoes, and yeast.
Make a well in the centre of the mixture.
Mix the oil with the warm water and pour into the well in the flour mixture.
Quickly mix in the flour to... - 40.5599
Tomato And Rosemary Focaccia
1. Mix the bread mix with half the oil, the rosemary, tomatoes, olives and water until it forms a firm dough.
2. Turn out the dough on to a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes. Return to the mixing bowl and cover with oiled clear film.
3. Leave the dough... - 33.7946
Tomato Rosemary Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed Mushrooms is a delicious DISH that automatically becomes the highlight of your spread. This dish is always in demand at a party. You will understand why when you try this Stuffed Mushrooms for yourself! - 32.559
Lamb Chops With Rosemary Tomato Sauce And Feta
1. Sprinkle the lamb with the salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add the lamb chops and cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of each lamb chop registers 160°F for medium, about... - 31.9854
Roasted Cornish Hens With Rosemary And Tomato
Split the hens in half.
Using your fingers, gently work 1 tablespoon of the rosemary under the skin of each breast half.
Coat a large baking pan with no-stick spray.
Lay 4 "beds" of tomatoes (1 cup each) in the prepared pan; sprinkle the remaining 1... - 30.2277
Spicy Lamb Chops In A Tomato Rosemary Marinade
1. Arrange lamb chops in a shallow baking dish.
2. Combine tomato paste, oil, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Pour over lamb chops and marinate, covered, overnight in refrigerator.
3. Broil or grill 5 minutes on each side, or until... - 26.7353
Tomatoes Roasted With Rosemary And Lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss well to combine. Place tomato mixture in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Remove mixture from oven.
3. Preheat broiler.
4. Broil... - 25.9237