- » Tomato Rice Pilaf
Tomato Rice Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato rice pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato rice pilaf recipes.
Vegan Pilaf With Tomato And Bulgar
Have you tried any pilaf recipes from the Mediterranean cuisine? There is a vast range of recipe hidden in the cuisine. So if you wish to learn one such recipe, here is a nice video showing to make tomato bulgar pilaf. Watch the video for the recipe. - 120.295
Lalli's Turkish Pilaf Tomatoes
1. Cut a small slice from the tops of the tomatoes.
2. With the help of a teaspoon, scoop out the pulp; leave the 1/2-inch-thick wall.
3. Chop the pulp coarsely and reserve ½ cup.
4. Discard seeds; as much as possible.
5. Season inside tomato... - 45.7855
Rice Pilaf With Tomato Paste
Rice Pilaf is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare for your family. Try this Rice Pilaf; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 30.0199
You May Also Like!
Beth Coffelt's Rice Pilaf
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
In a saucepan, saute the chopped onion, peppers, and garlic in the olive oil until transparent and tender.
Add the tomatoes and set aside.
Add the saffron to the chicken stock and place it in the... - 39.7798
Fruited Rice Pilaf
In 2-quart saucepan, bring water to a boil; add rice and butter.
Return to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except almonds; cook 5 to 10 minutes longer or until rice is tender.
Stir in almonds.
Garnish with apple... - 39.4108
Greek Tomato Pilaf
Cook and stir tomatoes and onion in margarine in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling, stirring once or twice; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 14 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Fluff rice lightly with fork;... - 31.4502
Mutton Pilaf has a fine taste. Mutton Pilaf get its taste from mutton mixed with rice and topped with raisins. Mutton Pilaf is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 41.9135
Shish Kabob With Rice Pilaf
Combine vinegar, wine, oil, garlic, pickling spice and rosemary; mix well.
Cut lamb in 1 1/2-inch cubes; place in bowl.
Pour vinegar mixture over lamb; mari- nate in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
Drain lamb; reserve marinade.
Cut green pepper... - 43.7397
Rice Pilaf With Spinach And Cannellini
1. In a large skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Saute for 7 minutes till these turn golden.
3. Reduce the heat. Stir in rice and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add water and boil. When boiled, cover the skillet and simmer for 45 minutes. Let the... - 45.3375
Chicken Corn Pilaf
1. In hot butter in medium skillet, saute rice, stirring frequently, until golden-brown.
2. Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Cook, tightly covered and over low heat, 5 minutes. Serve with sliced tomatoes, if desired. - 29.423
New Wave Rice Pilaf
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In an ovenproof casserole dish, heat oil.
Add brown and white rice.
While stirring, cook 2 minutes.
Mix in water and vegetable juice.
Fold in tomatoes, fiddlehead greens, garlic and mushrooms.
Season with salt and... - 39.9498
Wash the bur'ghul and drain well by squeezing out excess water between cupped hands.
Place in a bowl and set aside for half an hour or more.
In a large saucepan, lightly fry pine nuts in half the ghee, drain and set aside.
Fry onion in the same ghee until... - 36.6839