- » Tomato Pulao
Tomato Pulao Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato pulao recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato pulao recipes.
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Blanch the tomatoes.
3. Grate coconut, add hot water. When cold, extract milk.
4. Grind together onions, green chillies, turmeric and coriander leaves.
5. Rub tomatoes through sieve. Mix with coconut milk, add salt.
6. Drain rice.... - 49.0868
Fry the onions till crisp.
Finely slice 1 big onion and 1-inch piece ginger.
Heat 4 tblsps ghee and fry onion and ginger till soft.
Add the whole spices.
Mix well then add the tomatoes and cook till soft.
Put in the salt ana rice.
Mix in 2 cups water with... - 45.8815
1. Pick, wash and drain rice.
2. Grate coconut and extract coconut milk, using hot water.
3. Blanch tomatoes. Peel skin. Mash and mix with coconut milk.
4. Heat fat. Fry spices. Add rice and fry.
5. Add coconut milk mixed with tomatoes and salt. (Liquid... - 45.4808
Stuffed Tomato Pulao
Whilst you are stuffing the tomatoes, prepare your rice in a rice cooker.
Lightly cut off the tops of all the tomatoes and with a fine teaspoon, empty out the juice, seeds and pulp into a small saucepan. You will need this later.
Lightly sprinkle salt in each... - 36.4822
You May Also Like!
Gos No Pulao ( Mutton Pulao )
1. Divide the rice into two portions. Boil
one half with a pinch of Jelabi colour and
2 bay leaves in salted water. Drain the
rice and set aside.
Cook the other half in salted water with 2 bay leaves and when soft, drain and set aside.
2. Grind all the spices... - 35.9177
Mutton pulao is a rice and mutton preparation that can be served as a full meal on its own. made with basmati rice with mutton and onions, the mutton pulao is filling and flavorful. Cooked in the microwave with a medley of spices, the mutton pulao can be... - 44.0504
Shikaar Aur Jheenga Pulao
1)Clean, wash and soak the rice for about 30 minutes.
2)In a pan, add rice and 1 1/4 cups water and boil. Cook for 10 minutes until it is half cooked. Drain the rice.
3)Take a casserole and place rice in casserole.
4)In a saucepan and... - 49.0697
Goan Fish Pulao
The goan fish pulao is a mixed seafood pulao. Prepared with rice, tomatoes and onions along with spices to taste, the goan fish pulao can be prepared with mussels or shell fish of choice. Served with a curry or as such, it makes a full and appetizing meal. - 46.6307
King Prawn And Mushroom Pulao
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, then leave in a bowl to soak.
2. Heat the oil with the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the mustard and onion seeds and fry for about 1 minute, then add the onions and curry leaves and fry for... - 41.141
Bejewelled Pullao has a Incredible taste.The Garam Masala and Green Chilli gives the Bejewelled Pullao Refreshing taste. - 38.4576
1. Slice the onions thinly. Deep fry them in ghee until brown in colour.
2. Boil the rice separately. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
3. Cut the vegetables (except green peas) into small cubes and boil them.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and... - 43.7106
Chicken Pulao it is yummy. It is my personal favourite. The garam masala and mixture of chillies, garlic and giner gives the Chicken Pulao a perfect taste. Must catch it. - 49.3959
1)Clean, wash and soak the rice for some 30 minutes.
2)In a pan, heat ghee and fry onion and garlic with all the whole spices until onion is golden.
3)Add the turmeric powder and the eggs and fry for 5 minutes. Turn eggs few... - 48.045
1)In a pan, heat half the ghee and fry half of the onion with all the whole spices, until golden.
2)Add powdered spices, ginger, garlic and yogurt. Stir well.
3)Now add the rice and green peas and stir well.
4)Add water, salt and bring boil and... - 50.218
Tomato Pulao Recipes By Category