- » Tomato Provencale
Tomato Provencale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato provencale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato provencale recipes.
1. Toast the bread lightly and then roughly break it into large chunks.
2. In a food processor, put together roasted break, garlic and parsley.
3. Pulse the machine on and off for about 15 seconds; just to get bread crumbs of medium size.
4.... - 47.3778
Tomatoes Provencale With French Mustard
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Use a wide, shallow baking dish, to grease with butter.
3) Horizontally slice the tomatoes in half.
4) Place the half tomatoes close to each other in the dish, by keeping the cut side upward.
5) Lightly spread... - 43.1777
1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2) Wash the tomatoes and discard the stems. Keep aside.
3) Press the garlic and chop the parsley. Place aside covered.
4) Prepare a shallow roasting pan.
5) In a bowl, combine garlic, parsley, bread... - 42.8606
Fry bacon in a medium skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Drain bacon, and set aside.
Saute garlic, onion, and mushrooms in skillet until tender.
Stir in bacon, flour, and seasoned salt.
Cut tomatoes into 1/2 inch slices.
Place... - 41.3539
Cut a slice from each tomato; if this is done at the stalk end, the tomatoes stand upright more easily.
Carefully scoop out the centre pulp, leaving the cases intact.
Drain them and season lightly.
The right hand column gives suggestions for using the tomato... - 39.6868
Tomatoes Provencale Casserole
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
Halve the tomatoes and place them in a frying pan with the oil, cut side down.
Cook for 5 minutes over a medium heat.
Pierce the tomato skins with a fork and peel the skins off as they warm.
Remove the tomatoes onto a plate.
Melt... - 38.1164
Tomato Cups Provencale
1. In a boiling salted water, cook the potatoes with the lid on for fifteen minutes till tender; drain and return to the pan and shake over low heat till dry and fluffy
2. Add it to a large bowl, drizzle a combination if oil and vinegar as dressing;... - 36.9648
Halve tomatoes crosswise and remove seeds by pressing each half in your hand.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Place tomatoes in oil cut side down, cook over medium heat about 3 minutes.
Turn, sprinkle cut side with salt, pepper, and sugar mixed... - 35.0918
Saute bacon until crisp; add onion and mushrooms.
Saute, stirring, until golden; stir in salt and flour.
Arrange half the tomato slices in buttered 10 x 6 x 2-inch baking dish.
Top with onion-mushroom mixture; sprinkle with 3 tablespoons cheese.
Add remaining... - 34.5936
Tomato Wedges Provencal
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a greased shallow baking dish arrange tomatoes.
In a small bowl combine bread crumbs, onion, parsley, garlic, margarine, basil, salt and pepper; mix well.
Sprinkle over tomatoes.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. - 33.7304
Baked Tomatoes Provencale
Preheat oven to 425°.
Place garlic, shallot, herbs, salt and pepper, and 3 tablespoons of the oil in bowl and mash to a coarse paste with the back of a wooden spoon.
Grease baking dish with remaining oil.
Place tomato halves in dish, cut-side up, and spread... - 31.9907
Broiled Tomatoes Provencal
1. Cut out stem ends from tomatoes. Cut tomatoes in half crosswise. Brush salad dressing over cut sides of tomatoes.
2. In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix lightly. Spoon evenly over tomato halves.
3. Place on broiler pan. Broil, 5 inches... - 31.9661
In a heavy frying pan or metal dish, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over hottest coals.
Add onion, parsley, sugar, and wine.
Bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes to pan and mix gently until heated through.
Add the remaining 2... - 31.9017
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In skillet saute bacon until crisp; add garlic, onion, and mushrooms; saute until golden. Stir in 1 teaspoon seasoned salt and flour.
3. Spread half of tomato slices in 10-bv-6-by-2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with... - 31.6119
1. Rinse tomatoes, core, cut in half crosswise, and gently squeeze out seeds. Drain cut side down on towels.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, set as many tomatoes as will fit in a single layer,... - 30.2938
Arrange tomatoes, cut side up, in greased shallow pan.
Spread tomatoes lightly with mustard; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, onion, if desired, and olive oil; sprinkle over tomatoes.
Bake at 450° for 10 to 15 minutes or until... - 30.034
Cut large ripe tomatoes in half and make a deep cross in the pulp.
Rub salt, pepper and minced garlic into the cross and over the cut surface.
Spread chopped parsley over and press it well in.
Pour little oil on top and place under grill or in oven until top... - 14.6165
Tomato Provencale Recipes By Category