- » Tomato Prawn Curry
Tomato Prawn Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato prawn curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato prawn curry recipes.
Prawn And Tomato Curry
1. Shell prawns and remove intestines, wash well.
2. Rub some salt on prawns! Keep aside.
3. Grind garlic, ginger, and green chil-lies.
4. Heat oil, fry chopped onions, ground garlic and ginger, chilli powder, coriander powder and curry leaves.
5. Add prawns... - 43.8508
Prawn Shrimp And Tomato Curry
Sprinkle the prawns (shrimp) with salt and lightly fry them in butter or ghee.
Add the tomatoes, onions and all the spices except the garam masala.
Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
Add the coconut and the water and simmer until the prawns are almost... - 37.9362
You May Also Like!
Prawns Tomato Stir Fry
Prawns & Tomato Stir Fry... Simply Delicious and my favourite!!!
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!! - 42.6867
Simple Curried Prawns
1. Chop onions, apple and tomatoes.
2. Fry onions till light brown.
3. Add apple, tomatoes, curry paste and cook along with flour for 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle sugar, salt, lime juice and fish stock, boil and simmer for 1/2 hours.
5. Rub mixture through... - 37.449
Curried Prawns (shrimp)
Bring stock to boil, pour over coconut, cover and stand for 15 minutes.
Then drain, reserving liquid.
Slice onions and celery, dice apple, chop tomatoes.
Heat oil, fry onions until lightly brown.
Add celery, apple and tomatoes, cook further 5 minutes.
Add... - 45.0198
Spicy Shrimp Curry / Prawn Curry
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions toll golden brown.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
3. Now add the curry leaves, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Saute for some more time.
4. Now add the tomato and cook till mushy.
5. Add... - 42.0329
Sweet And Sour Prawns
GETTING READY 1) Cut the fine black cords from the large prawns. 2) Peel the prawns and wash them. 3) Dry... - 33.4762
Gaeng Khau Goong - Prawn And Pineapple Curry
Gaeng Khau Goong is a classic Thai curry that uses the Red curry paste. Prawns are simmered in coconut milk and red curry paste. This a dish where the heat from the chilli, sweet and sour from pineapple, saltiness from dried prawns - all blend well to form a... - 46.3879
1.Skin and slice tomatoes and chop the garlic finely.
2.Heat the butter and saute choppede garlic and shallot in it until soft but not brown.
3.Stir in curry powder and paste and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4.Stir in sliced tomatoes,... - 46.4022
Cold Curried Prawns
1. Peel fresh prawns or thaw frozen ones.
2. In a saucepan, boil rice in salt water for 8-10 minutes until tender; drain.
3. Add oil and vinegar dressing; mix well and let the rice cool down.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter for the curry... - 47.5295
Malabar Prawn Curry
My friend, who is a professional chef at Oberoi Hotel, gave me this Malabar Prawn Curry recipe. Malabar Prawn Curry is a delicious Indian seafood curry .It is very popular dish in Goa. It is included as a main dish in South Indian lunch and dinner menu .... - 49.8064