- » Tomato Prawn
Tomato Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato prawn recipes.
Prawn And Tomato Platter
1. Drain juices from canned tomatoes; finely dice tomatoes and reserve juice for other recipes.
2. Finely dice onion.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, pout together diced tomatoes and onions; cover pan and simmer over low heat for 5... - 45.9984
Tomato Prawn Soup
1. Wash prawn heads as well as shells thoroughly and crush them lightly.
2. In a pan heat 1 tbsp butter along with 1 tbsp oil over moderate heat.
3. Add prawn heads and shells to the pan.
4. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
4. Include sliced... - 45.8101
Prawn And Tomato Curry
1. Shell prawns and remove intestines, wash well.
2. Rub some salt on prawns! Keep aside.
3. Grind garlic, ginger, and green chil-lies.
4. Heat oil, fry chopped onions, ground garlic and ginger, chilli powder, coriander powder and curry leaves.
5. Add prawns... - 44.4567
Prawn And Tomato Medley
Peel all but three of the fresh prawns.
Drain and dry the canned or frozen prawns.
Turn all the peeled prawns in the beaten egg, then toss in the breadcrumbs.
Peel and quarter the tomatoes, remove the seeds and juice (these can be added to soups or stews) and... - 44.1696
Prawns In Tomato Sauce
Put the prawns in a shallow dish.
Spring de with salt, the ginger and cornflour and tub into the shellfish with your fingertips.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the fish.
Fry, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Remove from the pan.
Pour off... - 40.745
Prawn Tomato Juice Cocktail
1. Mix thick cream with tomato juice, adding the tabasco sauce and sugar into it.
2)Chill the mixture.
3) Mix the mixture in prawns.
4) Serve Prawn Cocktail in tall glasses with shredded lettuce in the bottom and garnish it with paprika and... - 38.325
Linguine With Prawns And Scallops In A Roasted Tomato Sauce
1. Cook the linguine in salted boiling water until al dente and set aside.
2. To roast the tomatoes: preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Cut the tomatoes in half and place on a baking tray. Drizzle with a little olive oil, sprinkle with a little salt and... - 37.0897
Prawn And Tomato Bisque
1. Melt the butter in a large heavy-based saucepan, add the carrot, onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes, or until softened and lightly golden. Increase the heat, add the prawns and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the shells turn... - 36.9734
King Prawns With Piquant Tomato Sauce
1. To make the sauce, immerse the tomatoes in boiling water for about 30 seconds, then refresh them under cold water. Peel away the skins and rouglily chop the flesh.
2. Heat 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the oil in a pan, add the onion and 3 of the garlic cloves and... - 36.5846
Tomato Chilli Prawns
Shell and devein prawns, Leaving tails intact.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large pan; cook prawns, in batches, until just changed in colour.
Heat half of the remaining oil in medium saucepan; cook onion and garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add... - 35.6166
Tomato Corn And Prawn Salad
Combine corn, onion, prawns, tomatoes, spring onions and red pepper in a salad bowl.
Mix vinegar, oil, garlic and lemon juice in a screwtop jar.
Close lid tightly, shake dressing well and pour over salad.
Toss to coat. - 31.4369
Prawns Shrimp And Courgettes Zucchini In Tomato Sauce
Put the oil in a bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Add the shallots and courgettes (zucchini) and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the sieved (strained) tomatoes and the prawns (shrimp) and cook, covered with vented cling film (plastic wrap), for 5 minutes, until... - 26.612