- » Tomato Prawn
Tomato Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato prawn recipes.
Tomato Prawn Soup
1. Wash prawn heads as well as shells thoroughly and crush them lightly.
2. In a pan heat 1 tbsp butter along with 1 tbsp oil over moderate heat.
3. Add prawn heads and shells to the pan.
4. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
4. Include sliced... - 47.3365
Prawn And Tomato Platter
1. Drain juices from canned tomatoes; finely dice tomatoes and reserve juice for other recipes.
2. Finely dice onion.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, pout together diced tomatoes and onions; cover pan and simmer over low heat for 5... - 45.4591
Prawn Shrimp And Tomato Ramekins
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and add the onion, garlic; fry gently until soft.
3. Stir in the flour, tomatoes, tomato puree (paste), salt and pepper.
4. Simmer for about 20 minutes,... - 44.31
Prawn And Tomato Curry
1. Shell prawns and remove intestines, wash well.
2. Rub some salt on prawns! Keep aside.
3. Grind garlic, ginger, and green chil-lies.
4. Heat oil, fry chopped onions, ground garlic and ginger, chilli powder, coriander powder and curry leaves.
5. Add prawns... - 43.8508
Prawn And Tomato Medley
Peel all but three of the fresh prawns.
Drain and dry the canned or frozen prawns.
Turn all the peeled prawns in the beaten egg, then toss in the breadcrumbs.
Peel and quarter the tomatoes, remove the seeds and juice (these can be added to soups or stews) and... - 42.8397
Prawns In Tomato Sauce
Put the prawns in a shallow dish.
Spring de with salt, the ginger and cornflour and tub into the shellfish with your fingertips.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the fish.
Fry, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Remove from the pan.
Pour off... - 41.8783
Seafood In Fresh Tomato Sauce
Cut prawns, seafood sticks and fish fillets into 2 1/2 cm (1 in) lengths.
Coat all seafood in seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
Heat oil in a frying pan until hot, then add seafood.
Fry until light golden colour, turning frequently, then drain the... - 41.1311
Linguine With Prawns And Scallops In A Roasted Tomato Sauce
1. Cook the linguine in salted boiling water until al dente and set aside.
2. To roast the tomatoes: preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Cut the tomatoes in half and place on a baking tray. Drizzle with a little olive oil, sprinkle with a little salt and... - 39.4542
King Prawns With Piquant Tomato Sauce
1. To make the sauce, immerse the tomatoes in boiling water for about 30 seconds, then refresh them under cold water. Peel away the skins and rouglily chop the flesh.
2. Heat 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the oil in a pan, add the onion and 3 of the garlic cloves and... - 38.6079
Prawn And Tomato Bisque
1. Melt the butter in a large heavy-based saucepan, add the carrot, onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes, or until softened and lightly golden. Increase the heat, add the prawns and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the shells turn... - 38.2117
Prawn Shrimp And Tomato Curry
Sprinkle the prawns (shrimp) with salt and lightly fry them in butter or ghee.
Add the tomatoes, onions and all the spices except the garam masala.
Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
Add the coconut and the water and simmer until the prawns are almost... - 37.9362
Tomato Chilli Prawns
Shell and devein prawns, Leaving tails intact.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large pan; cook prawns, in batches, until just changed in colour.
Heat half of the remaining oil in medium saucepan; cook onion and garlic, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add... - 36.8147
Prawn Tomato Juice Cocktail
1. Mix thick cream with tomato juice, adding the tabasco sauce and sugar into it.
2)Chill the mixture.
3) Mix the mixture in prawns.
4) Serve Prawn Cocktail in tall glasses with shredded lettuce in the bottom and garnish it with paprika and... - 36.6073
Tomato Corn And Prawn Salad
Combine corn, onion, prawns, tomatoes, spring onions and red pepper in a salad bowl.
Mix vinegar, oil, garlic and lemon juice in a screwtop jar.
Close lid tightly, shake dressing well and pour over salad.
Toss to coat. - 32.3639
Prawns Shrimp And Courgettes Zucchini In Tomato Sauce
Put the oil in a bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Add the shallots and courgettes (zucchini) and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the sieved (strained) tomatoes and the prawns (shrimp) and cook, covered with vented cling film (plastic wrap), for 5 minutes, until... - 28.4191
Tomato Prawn Recipes By Category