- » Tomato Pineapple Salsa
Tomato Pineapple Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato pineapple salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato pineapple salsa recipes.
Tomato Pineapple Corona Salsa
Planning a cinco de mayo party? How about impressing your guest with this exclusive tomato pineapple corona salsa recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef makes excellent summer salsa with corona extra beer. A nice sweet and tangy salsa perfect for any... - 140.618
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Tomato Salsa And Fish
Pineapple tomato salsa and fish is a skillet fish recipe prepared with fresh pineapple and vegetable salsa. Sauteed to cook, the fish steaks are simmered with pineapple salsa for a lovely and fruity taste, that tingles the taste buds. Herbed with dill, it... - 43.7778
Grouper Macadamia With Pineapple Tomato Salsa
1)To prepare salsa, ina bowl, mix together, pineapple, tomatoes, bell pepper, scallions, onion, cloves, jalapenos, cilantro, white vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Season. Place in refrigerator.
2)Preheat oven to 350 degrees... - 45.9786
Fresh Pineapple Salsa
Combine tomato, pineapple, cucumber, onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl; toss well.
Stir in vinegar and oil.
Let stand at room temperature 1 hour - 32.4805
1. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, onion, peppers (red, yellow and jalapeno), tomato, mint, lime juice, honey, reserved pineapple juice, salt and pepper. Mix well. Serve. - 25.7063
Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
1. To make pineapple salsa in a small bowl by mix together cilantro, ginger 1/8 teaspoon of the salt, tomato, pineapple, onion, chiles and lemon juice and set aside.
2. In frying pan, melt butter over medium heat and sautÃ© chicken sprinkled with... - 43.7706
Corn Fried Snapper With Spicy Pineapple Salsa
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornmeal, parsley (if using), cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg white. Dip the fish in the egg white and then in the cornmeal mixture.
2. In a large nonstick... - 36.8503
Tortilla Wheels With Pineapple Salsa
1. Prepare the filling by whisking the cream cheese with a wooden spoon until creamy and stirring in the remaining ingredients for filling.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet and add mustard seeds to it.
3. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring... - 47.147
Pan Fried Tilapia Roasted Pineapple With Toasted Head Avocado Salsa
1. Pour lime juice over tilapia, cover and refrigerate. Combine flour and spices.
2. To make the salsa, place a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat;add pineapple and fresh jalapeno. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring to brown evenly. Add wine and cook for 1... - 31.6613
Hawaian Pineapple Salsa
1. In a mortar, add in the garlic, jalapeno, 1 tbsp. of onion and 1 tbsp. of cilantro. Crush with pestle and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, add in the chopped tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, onion and cilantro. Mix well.
3. Season with salt, sugar, lime... - 0
Mango Pineapple Salsa
Looking for a quick recipe of salsa, then definitely check out this recipe. It's delicious to eat and very healthy too. This can be easily made for a small get together. You can serve it with corn chips. Do check out the video for this easy recipe. - 86.6251