- » Tomato Pickle Relish
Tomato Pickle Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato pickle relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato pickle relish recipes.
Beef Fondue With Pickle Relish
Combine 3/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup pickle relish, and capers; place in small serving bowl.
Place onions, Mustard Sauce, olives, remaining mayonnaise, remaining relish, and Tomato Coulis Sauce in matching serving bowls.
Place beef on platter; place on table... - 37.1402
White Wine Sauce With Sweet Pickle Relish
Saute the minced scallion in the butter until tender.
Add mustard, sugar, tomatoes, wine, salt and pepper.
Let simmer, uncovered, 20 min., then add relish.
Heat, then serve with broiled or sauteed fish. - 30.5005
Tuna Tomato Taste Treat
Quarter tomatoes, but do not cut through bottom.
Combine remaining ingredients except paprika, and place equal amounts in each tomato.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 23.5871
Red Relish Pickle
Mash tomatoes well and mix.
Put all in bag and drain over night.
In morning take contents of bag and mix.
Mix well and bottle.
Keep in cool place.
Will keep several months. - 34.8221
Mustard Pickle Relish
1) Take a large bowl and combine tomatoes, cucumbers, green and red peppers and cauliflower. Add salt and toss. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Next morning, drain the vegetables in a colander and rinse thoroughly.
3) Take a large... - 45.667
Creamy Tomato-relish Dressing
Place tomatoes, cottage cheese, relish, and mustard in a blender or food processor and process until creamy. - 20.9736
Yogurt-marinated Lamb With Tomato-cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
TheDeliciousCook.com (previously known as CookingForYouAndMe.com) with Ronnie Woo presents a video recipe for how to make Yogurt-Marinated Lamb with Tomato-Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches! Ummm…hmm, this is a healthy and delicious dish. You can make these... - 147.641
Green Tomato Relish
Sprinkle vegetables with salt; let stand overnight.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Combine remaining ingredients and 2 cups water; bring to a boil.
Add vegetables; bring to a boil.
Stir well; do not simmer longer than 2 minutes.
Seal in sterilized jars.
Yield:... - 40.2486
Spicy Green Tomato Relish
1) In a saucepan, mix together water, vinegar and salt.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to boil, and let it boil for 7 minutes.
3) Take the pan away form heat and allow the brine to rest for 5 minutes.
4) In a food processor, mix together... - 43.709
Fruited Tomato Relish
Drain tomatoes well.
In large kettle or Dutch oven mix tomatoes with pears, peaches, onion, and celery.
Combine sugar, vinegar, and salt.
Stir into tomato mixture.
Tie pickling spices in cheesecloth bag; add to mixture.
Boil gently, uncovered, 2 hours,... - 41.5092
Curried Vegetable Relish
Grind separately the cucumbers, onions and peppers, using medium blade.
Measure out eleven cups cucumbers, seven and one half cups onions and one and one quarter cups mixed peppers.
Combine vegetables and add one-quarter cup salt.
Let stand one... - 41.5484
Spicy Tomato Relish
Try this easy to prepare version of Tomato Relish recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 43.7849
Chow Chow Relish
Grind the green tomatoes with the coarse blade of a food chopper, and stir in the salt.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain in a colander for several hours or overnight.
Coarsely grind onions, unpeeled cu-cumbers, cauliflower and seeded peppers with the food chopper,... - 37.0252
Homemade Corn Relish
1. With sharp knife, cut enough kernels from corn to make 8 cups kernels.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot over high heat, heat corn and remaining relish ingredients to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3.... - 34.036
Totem Pole Relishes
Thread first 5 ingredients on 4 skewers, placing pickles on the end.
Stick skewers into the onion. - 22.9548
Fruit Tomato Relish
1) Peel and finely chop the tomatoes, peaches, pears, and onions.
2) In a large kettle, combine the chopped tomatoes, peaches, pears, and onions together.
3) Stir in the sugar, salt, celery and vinegar; mix thoroughly.
4) Tie the... - 39.3587
Gosh And Golly Relish
Combine all ingredients except vinegar; cover with vinegar.
Refrigerate for 24 hours. - 28.722
Peach Tomato Relish
1) Peel the peaches, pit and slice into small pieces (about 4 cups).
2) Peel and slice the tomatoes into 1/2 inch pieces (about 4 cups).
3) In a kettle, combine the peaches and tomatoes with rest of the other ingredients.
4) Bring to a... - 39.3184
1. Coarsely chop apples, tomatoes, onion and pepper.
2. In a 5 quart kettle, put together all ingredients and cook uncovered on low heat for 1 ½ hour until mixture is thick and rounds up in a spoon; stir occasionally.
3.... - 41.139
Sauce A La Relish
In saucepan combine all ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat about 20 minutes, stirring frequently. - 25.5071
Aunt Vinnie's Piccalilli
Prepare the vegetables.
Chop finely or put through coarse blade of food chopper Put vegetables into large kettle; add vinegar, sugar, dry mustard, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, mace, and mustard seed, and red pepper (tied in cheesecloth).
Stir over medium heat... - 32.3683
Home Style Chutney
1. From oranges, grate 2 tablespoons peel and squeeze 2/3 cup juice. In 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot over high heat, heat orange peel, juice, nectarines, and next 9 ingredients to boiling, stirring often. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, uncovered,... - 32.1087
Mustard Relish Molds
Sprinkle gelatin on 1 cup cold water in saucepan to soften.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, until dissolved.
Stir into mayonnaise gradually.
Chill to consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Fold in pickle relish, green pepper, onion and celery.
Turn... - 31.7463
Garden Raisin Relish
Blend vinegar into a mixture of the brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Stir in the raisins.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to boiling; cook about 3 minutes longer.
When ready to serve, mix in mint and... - 33.6355
Place all the ingredients in a medium size glass bowl and mix well.
Cover and let stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes before serving or chill in the refrigerator overnight.
Stir well and serve on hamburgers or as an accompaniment to meats.
Store... - 31.9204
Green Onion Relish
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate Drain before serving.
Serve with corn chips. - 20.0752
Cut in small pieces.
Boil all together for Vi hours.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal airtight. - 32.062
1. Grind the tomatoes, onions, cabbage, and peppers through the coarse blade of a food grinder. Sprinkle with the salt, cover and let stand for 3 hours. Transfer to a colander and rinse well under cold water. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
2. In a... - 34.9922
Hot Dog Relish
Grind carrots, peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes and onions; add 1/2 cup sugar, mixing well.
Sprinkle with salt; let stand overnight.
Tie pickling spices in cheesecloth bag.
Drain vegetable mixture; combine with vinegar, cayenne pepper, spice bag and 11/2 pounds... - 38.5706
Tavern Relish is a unique vegetable relish that compliments any spread. You can serve this wonderful relish at home for a grand dinner. it! Try the Tavern Relish for yourself! - 41.5935
In a large kettle, boil all ingredients together gently until thickened, about 2 hours.
Bottle in sealers while hot and seal with paraffin. - 26.7574
Fruit Chili Relish
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, 1 1/2 hrs., or until reduced one half.
Tie spice in cheesecloth bag, and add to tomato mixture with sugar and vinegar.
Cook, uncovered, 1 hr., or until quite thick, stirring frequently.
Remove spice bag.
Pour into... - 32.9353
In large bowl, combine cucumbers, sweet peppers, celery, onion and salt; cover with boiling water and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain well and set aside.
In large heavy no aluminum saucepan, combine tomatoes, vinegar, mustard... - 42.6912
In bowl combine vinegar, sugar, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the 1/8 teaspoon pepper; add onion, tomato, and cucumber.
Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours; drain well.
Combine beef and remaining salt and pepper; shape into 4 patties about 4 inches in diameter... - 34.6188
Sweet Frankfurter Relish
Put carrots, tomatoes, cucumber, and onion through coarse blade of food grinder.
Drain excess liquid.
In large saucepan mix vegetables, sugar, vinegar, salt, and cayenne.
Tie pickling spices in cheesecloth bag; add to saucepan.
Bring to boiling.
Cook over... - 42.0557
Eight Vegetable Relish
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; add salt, mixing well.
Cover and let stand in a cool place 12 to 18 hours.
Drain well, and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a 10-quart Dutch oven; simmer over medium heat 10 minutes.
Add the... - 35.262
Tomato Pickle Relish Recipes By Category
Tomato Pickle Relish Dish: