- » Tomato Pepper
Tomato Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato pepper recipes.
Tomato Pepper Saute
1) In a nonstick skillet melt diet margarine over low heat.
2) Stir in onions and sauté till tender.
3) Add green pepper and tomatoes. Add seasonings.
4) Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes till peppers are tender-crisp.
5) Serve hot. - 39.3762
Stuffed Tomatoes And Peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Cut the tomatoes in half and scoop out the pulp and seeds using a teaspoon. Leave the tomatoes to drain on kitchen paper with cut sides down. Roughly chop the tomato pulp and seeds.
2. Halve the peppers, leaving the... - 37.2832
Tomatoes And Sweet Peppers
Slice the tomatoes.
Remove the seeds, peel, and slice the peppers.
Put in a dish with the onion.
Mix the seasoning, vinegar and oil and pour over.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley. - 29.4086
Green Tomato And Pepper Relish
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onions and garlic until tender, stirring occasionally. Add green tomatoes and remaining ingredients; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook,... - 28.8679
Tomato Pepper Saute
Saute green pepper and onion in oil over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. - 19.8917
You May Also Like!
Tomato And Red Pepper Salad
1. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, black pepper, paprika, red pepper seasoning, and parsley. Set aside.
2. Put the tomatoes, sweet peppers, and onion into a serving bowl. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss gently to coat.... - 33.4239
Liver And Onions With Tomato And Green Pepper
Arrange liver in 12 x 8-in baking dish.
Top with onion, green pepper and tomato.
In 1-cup measure, combine tomato juice, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Pour over vegetables and liver.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50%... - 37.6418
Quick Tomato Pepper Sauce
1 In a blender or food processor, whirl the sweet red pepper, onion, tomato sauce, and red pepper sauce for 2 minutes or until smooth. - 17.9152
Stuffed Green Peppers Or Green Tomatoes
Cut tops off peppers or tomatoes; save.
Scoop out centers.
Dissolve 1 cup salt in 4 quarts cold water; pour over vegetable shells and tops; let stand 24 hours in a cool place.
Drain; rinse and drain thoroughly.
Combine cabbage, mustard seed, salt and pepper;... - 37.8287
Beef, Tomato & Rice Stuffed Green Peppers
Cut green peppers in half, removing core and seeds.
Place peppers in 2-quart (12x7) baking dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients, using only half of tomato sauce.
Spoon mixture into pepper halves.
Spoon remaining tomato sauce over the - 25.9792
Peppers And Tomatoes
Cook peppers in butter for 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, cover, and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring twice.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. - 23.9426
Peppers In Tomato Sauce
"Slice peppers into halves; discard seeds.
Set 10 halved peppers aside; chop remaining halves.
Remove crust from bread; crumble bread into bowl.
Add chopped peppers, salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, garlic salt, cheese and eggs.
Mix well; stuff peppers with... - 44.6311
Sauteed Peppers And Tomatoes
Cut green pepper in half lengthwise.
Remove stem, seeds, and core from pepper.
Cut pepper into thin strips; set aside.
Remove stems from cherry tomatoes.
Cut in half; set aside.
In a large skillet, cook green pepper strips and basil in hot oil for 3... - 29.546
Red Pepper Strips With Tomato Concasse
To prepare Tomato Concasse, peel, seed, and roughly chop tomatoes.
Put tomatoes in colander or sieve, and let drain 5 minutes.
Remove tomatoes to bowl and sprinkle with salt and basil.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Stir before placing over... - 33.345
Green Beans, Peppers, And Tomatoes With Balsamic Vinegar And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, tomatoes, onion, red and green bell peppers, garlic, olives, 2 tablespoons each of the vinegar and olive oil, the basil, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle the sun-dried tomatoes on top.
2. Cover and cook... - 30.8112
Fried Beef With Tomatoes And Green Peppers
Cut the beef into thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes and peppers into bite-sized pieces.
Deep-fry the beef for 10 seconds and drain well.
In a frying-pan fry the garlic in 1 tablespoon of oil for 15 seconds, add the peppers and fry for... - 35.1077
Stewed Tomatoes And Green Pepper
Scald, core, skin and chop enough tomatoes to measure 4 quarts.
Remove the stem and blossom ends from the green pepper and discard the seeds, then cut into small pieces.
Combine all the ingredients in kettle and bring a boil.
Pour in hot sterilized jars,... - 28.825
Tomato And Pepper Salsa
1) Finely chop tomatoes and thinly slice peppers and onion.
2) Into a serving bowl,add the chopped coriander and then combine all other ingredients and serve. - 31.067
Tomato Pepper Recipes By Category