- » Tomato Penne
Tomato Penne Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato penne recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato penne recipes.
Creamy Tomato Tuna Sauce With Penne Pasta
If you feel like eating an Italian restaurant style pasta dish but don't have time and energy to prepare the sauce, watch this recipe. This recipe of tuna in creamy tomato sauce with penne pasta uses tuna packed in olive oil and a canned, organic, low-sodium... - 149.234
Delicious Penne Pasta With Smoked Salmon In Creamy Tomato Sauce
If you have a friend coming over who is obsessed with pasta, why not treat him with something special this time. Penne pasta with smoked salmon in creamy tomato sauce is a tangy pasta which just tastes awesome. Flavored with seasoning and herbs, this dish is... - 116.474
Penne With Tomato Basil And Smoked Salmon
Penne with tomato basil and smoked salmon is a simple dish following the age old sauce but with a twist. Take a look at how you can make this awesome dish for yourself and your loved ones. It is a great option for romantic dinners. View the video for recipe... - 111.596
I'm Sonia and welcome to the Giallo Zafferano kitchen where we'll be preparing Penne Arrabbiata: a very quick pasta dish, perfect for when you have unexpected guests drop by. - 102.359
Penne With No Cook Tomato Sauce
Juliana teaches you to make a delicious tomato sauce that doesn't need to be cooked! This sauce can be made with any pasta to create a gourmet Italian dish. This Mediterranean Diet recipe is quick and easy to make and good for you. - 93.2869
Gluten Free Penne With Tomato And Broccoli
Are you a fan of Italian cuisine? Here's a recipe that you must try. Watch this video to learn a delightful Gluten Free Penne with Tomato and Broccoli recipe. This recipe never fails to impress as a main dish. - 63.1855
Scallops With Penne Broccoli Rabe And Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
Add the broccoli rabe and return to a boil.
Cook for 3 minutes, or until tender.
With a slotted spoon, remove to a colander and rinse briefly under cold water to stop the cooking.
Drain again and place in a... - 43.7178
Tomato And Chilli Penne
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. In a shallow baking dish, pour out the olive oil.
3. Add the tomatoes, garlic, and chilli and toss gently
4. Roast them in a preheated oven for 25 minutes
5. While the vegetables are roasting,... - 43.6712
Penne With Chunky Tomato Sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add tomato and tomato sauce; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until thickened, stirring... - 41.0897
Penne With Tomatoes, Black Olives And Goat Cheese
1. In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and saute garlic and onions by cooking for 4 minutes such that softened.
2. With the back of a spoon Stir in tomatoes, breaking them up and cook reducing the heat to medium-low until... - 39.5868
Penne With Herbed Tomato Tuna Sauce
in heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes and break up using back of spoon.
Stir in chicken stock, basil and rosemary; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in tuna... - 39.2967
Chilled Penne Tomato Salad
1) Cook the penne pasta al dente for about 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, add in tomatoes, basil, olive oil, pepper strips, garlic and mix together.
3) Toss the pasta with the tomatoes mixture and season with salt and... - 37.9635
Penne With Simple Tomato, Basil, And Garlic Sauce
Over medium-high heat, warm about 1/3 cup of the juice from the peeled tomatoes in a saucepan.
Add the onion and saute until soft, about 7 minutes.
Then add the garlic and saute another 3 minutes.
(If the tomato juice is bubbling too much, turn the heat down... - 36.3149
Shrimp And Penne With Tomato Sauce And Mint
1. For the tomato sauce, combine the stock, fennel, onion and garlic in a large nonstick skillet, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
2. Puree the tomatoes with their liquid in a food processor... - 31.2493
Penne With Pork And Tomato Sauce
1. Trim excess fat from pork. In a nonreactive large flameproof casserole, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add pork and cook, turning several times, 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned on all sides. Remove pork from pan with a slotted spoon... - 30.794
Penne Primavera With Garlic-tomato Dressing
1. Toss together cooked penne, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and red bell pepper. Chill for 2 hours.
2. Combine tomato juice, oregano leaves, basil leaves, and garlic.
3. Toss with chilled penne and vegetables. - 30.0046
1. Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/2 cup juice. Set both aside.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-low heat. Add green onions and anchovies; saute 3 minutes. Increase heat to medium. Add tomatoes, reserved tomato juice,... - 29.4947
Penne With Tomato & Basil Mignonette
Stir pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes).
Set nuts aside.
Prepare Basil Mignonette Dressing and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (10 to... - 28.9328
Chilled Penne Tomato Salad
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Combine in large bowl, add pasta, toss, and allow to chill and marinate for at least 1-2 hours. - 27.923
Tomato Black Olive Sauce With Penne Pasta
Black olives, prosciutto ends, porcini mushrooms and tomatoes in this sauce produce several strong flavors, serve this one hot with some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. brought to you by Mestolando, mestolando.com - 14.9765
Pasta With Tomato Sauce - Pasta Al Pomodoro
1. Boil the pasta in salted water in a large pot for 13 minutes; you can remove it few minutes earlier so that you can cook the pasta completely along with the sauce.
2. In pan saute garlic with extra virgin oil, hot red pepper and sugar for few... - 0
Tomato Penne Recipes By Category