- » Tomato Pasta
Tomato Pasta Recipes
Tomato pasta is a tangy pasta dish consisting of cooked pasta in a base of tomato sauce. The sauce is prepared with tomatoes as well as various other ingredients like sautéed onions and garlic, stock, cheese, ... More »
I'm Sonia and welcome to the Giallo Zafferano kitchen where we'll be preparing Penne Arrabbiata: a very quick pasta dish, perfect for when you have unexpected guests drop by. - 128.408
Pasta With Bottarga And Tomatoes
This pasta dish is made with an uncommon ingredient, that is added only at the end and gives it a strong and appealing taste: let's make the pasta with bottarga and tomatoes! - 121.792
Italian Concasse Tomato Pasta
1. In a kettle place tomatoes and cover with cold water.
2. Bring just to the boil and pour off water and cover again with cold water.
3. Peel, seed and cut into small pieces.
4. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook the pasta until al dente.... - 117.285
Angel Hair Pasta With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Recipe for Angel Hair Pasta with Fresh Tomato Basil Sauce, This is such an incredibly easy and delicious way to serve fresh tomatoes! Not having to cook the sauce saves time and keeps you away from the stove on hot summer days. It can also be served cold as a... - 112.751
Olive And Tomato Pasta
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook pasta until al dente.
2. Place sun-dried tomatoes, olives, parsley, olive oil, anchovy fillets and garlic in a large serving bowl.
3. Drain pasta.
4. Transfer to serving bowl, toss with the... - 111.52
Rotini With Sundried Tomatoes
Recipe for Rotini with Sun Dried Tomato Sauce, Pasta is a great weeknight main dish because you can present a delicious, healthy, hearty meal in very little time. This sun dried tomato sauce is a perfect example, taking only about 5 minutes to prepare! - 110.738
Olive And Sun-dried Tomato Pasta
It seems that we all tend to eat more as the weather cools. Actually, it is our body's way of trying to put on extra fat to keep us warmer in the winter. Therefore, we should try to find things to include in our diets that are not only healthy but also not... - 103.383
Healthy Vegetable And Meat Marinara
1. Place a skillet over heat, fry meat balls in it, and keep them aside.
2. For vegetable, return the same skillet over heat, and in the remaining meat fat, add onion and garlic to it. Sauté for 3-4 minutes or until they just start to brown.
3. Add... - 102.364
Sexy, Sassy Pasta Sauce
If you are looking for an interesting pasta sauce recipe that is guaranteed to add a zing to regular pasta, try the one detailed in this video by HollyPinafore. Easy and amazingly delicious! - 94.9202
Christmas Eve Pasta
Looking for an exotic pasta recipe that will please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video by HollyPinaFore and learn to make traditional Italian Holiday pasta in an easy and hassle free way. - 92.7869
Penne With No Cook Tomato Sauce
Juliana teaches you to make a delicious tomato sauce that doesn't need to be cooked! This sauce can be made with any pasta to create a gourmet Italian dish. This Mediterranean Diet recipe is quick and easy to make and good for you. - 91.6474
Tomato And Vermicelli Soup
Tomato and Vermicelli Soup is a mouth-watering and addictive appetizer. Tomato And Vermicelli Soup is easy to make and is ideal to have during the scorching Summers. - 48.4343
Fettuccine With Tomato
1) In a frying pan add bacon pieces and onion. Saute until onion is soft.
2) Mix tomatoes, parsley, basil and garlic powder.
3) Combine and heat thoroughly.
4) Keep warm.
5) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook fettuccine, cooking oil and first... - 47.1254
Tomato Jellied Pasta Ring
Tomato Jellied Pasta Ring can be server with any main dish. The blend of tomato juice, lemon juice sugar and gelatin makes the tomato jellied pasta ring a perfect auxiliary to other recipes. - 46.9581
Tomato And Pasta Timbales
1. Cook spaghettini in boiling salted water adding a dash of olive oil for about 10 minutes until tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. Grease four ramekins or soufflé molds with a little olive oil, and line base of each with ... - 46.8446
Tomato Vermicelli Soup
1) Take a pan and melt the butter.
2) Brown the onions in it by stirring it often with a wooden spoon.
3) Add tomatoes to it and cook over medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes until it gets reduced.
4) Add thyme, parsley, bay leaf and sugar to the... - 46.6573
Pasta 'n' Tomatoes
Cook pasta conventionally according to the package directions.
Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, cut a thin slice off the stem end of the tomatoes.
Hollow out the tomatoes, leaving a 1/4-to 1/2-inch-thick shell.
Chop the tomato insides and tops;... - 46.414
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Saute pancetta in olive oil over medium heat until crispy.
Add onions and garlic and cook till soft, approximately 7 to 10 minutes.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, and chopped fresh tomatoes.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Add wine... - 46.1201
Fettuccine And Tomatoes
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add fettuccine, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 9 to 11 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain fettuccine from water.
3) In the frying pan add the next 6 ingredients and fry for 7 minutes until soft.
4)... - 46.0712
Pasta 'n' Tomatoes
1. Cook the pasta on fire according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Drain the pasta well and keep it warm.
3. With a knife, cut off the top of each tomato.
4. With a scooping knife, hollow out the tomatoes leaving 1/2 or 1/4 inches of... - 45.6939
Rustic Tomato Pancetta Pasta
1) Take a large bowl and place the ricotta in it.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat.
3) Sauté pancetta in it for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the fat is rendered.
4) Using a slotted spoon,... - 45.5694
Pasta With Salmon And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the fettuccine until just tender.
2. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3. In a large frying pan, combine the water, vinegar, and bay leaf and bring it to boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and add the salmon.
5.... - 45.5261
Easy Baked Tomato Pasta
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line the bottom of an oven-safe 10-inch covered sauteuse or baking dish with half the sliced tomatoes.
Spoon the anchovies, their oil, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt over the tomatoes.
Top with the remaining tomatoes, remaining 1/2... - 45.1835
Fettuccine With Tomato Sauce
This recipe of fettuccine with tomato sauce was picked up by me from a gourmet magazine. I twisted it a little bit to meet my taste, and here I am, sharing my version with you. A delicious fettuccine with tomato sauce makes a delicious treat. Make it for your... - 44.8885
Turkey Tomato Pasta
1. In a large sauce heat oil.
2. Add garlic and spring onions. Saute 2 minutes till the spring onions are soft.
3. Combine green pepper and cook 2 minutes.
4. Mix dried herbs and tomato products. Heat till the formation of bubbles.
5. Lower the heat... - 44.1977
Salmon And Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Remove any skin and bones from salmon.
Heat half the oil in large pan; cook salmon both sides, uncovered, until just tender.
Remove from pan; flake salmon with fork.
Heat remaining... - 43.2101
Pasta Sun Dried Tomatoes And Walnut
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain pasta and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in a large deep skillet or saucepan, heat oil from the tomatoes.
4) Stir in walnuts and onions.
5) Over low heat, cook the onions until soft... - 42.8917
Pasta 'n' Tomatoes
1) Make thin slice off the stem end of the tomatoes.
2) Scoop out the insides, leaving a 1/4to 1/2-inch-thick shell.
3) Remove the seeds.
4) Chop the tomato insides and tops, keep aside.
5) Follow package directions to cook pasta... - 42.058
Fresh Tomato Pasta Andrew
1) In a food processor or blender, process tomatoes, basil, garlic and oil until coarsely chopped, being careful not to puree.
2) In a large bowl, mix this tomato mixture with Camenzola cheese and Stilton cheese and add seasonings.
3) Follow package... - 39.9185
Pasta With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in skillet.
Add and saute until light brown.
Add and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add to above and cook for another 3 minutes.
Add pasta, toss, and serve. - 39.4604
Fettuccine With Tomato Concasse
1) Heat a skillet over medium flame and melt the butter.
2) Add in the shallots and lightly fry till soft.
3) Pour in olive oil and add tomatoes.
4) Add salt and pepper and season lightly. Remove from heat.
5) In a large pot of lightly salted water,... - 36.9416
Fresh Tomato Pasta
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
2. Combine tomatoes and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil and... - 36.5939
Fresh Tomato Pasta Andrew
Fresh Tomato Pasta Andrew is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Fresh Tomato Pasta Andrew, you will always crave for some more. - 35.9116
Tomato-pasta Prima Vera
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
Rinse with cold water, drain again.
Saute mushrooms, green pepper, zucchini, and garlic in oil in a large skillet about 10 minutes or until tender.
Stir in spaghetti sauce.
Spoon... - 34.1915
Tomato Vermicelli Soup
Squeeze the tomatoes, pulp and all, into the chicken stock.
Season with salt, pepper, and M.S.G.
Heat the soup to boiling and add the vermicelli.
Cook about 12 minutes or until pasta is done.
Add the pieces of chicken and garnish each serving with parsley. - 34.0101
Cook pasta following package instructions.
In a large frying pan, heat oil and melt butter.
Lightly cook tomato.
Add chili sauce and pasta.
Season, mixing well.
Continue cooking until pasta is quite hot. - 33.4935
I somehow missed making this Tomato Pasta for so long and I can't still stop regretting it! The flavor of this Tomato Pasta is simply great. A real good one! - 31.9176
Fresh Tomato Pasta
Place the tomato wedges, basil, garlic and oil in a food processor or blender; pulse on and off until the ingredients are roughly chopped, but not pureed.
Combine the tomato mixture and Camenzola cheese in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
Cook... - 30.2427
Tomato Pasta Dough
Blend the eggs, tomato paste and oil together.
Place in a mixing bowl.
Slowly add the flour.
Knead into a smooth ball (add ice water if required), process as Basic Pasta Dough. - 29.0071
Fettuccine With Shrimp Arugula And Tomatoes
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain pasta in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, saute for 3 minutes or until tender.... - 28.8485
1. Cook the tomatoes in a saucepan for 25 minutes or until all juices have evaporated and the pulp is thick. Put the cooked tomatoes in a food mill and puree. You should have about 2/3 cup. Allow to cool completely.
2. In a large bowl add the flour, salt, and... - 25.6247
Fettuccine With Goat Cheese Arugula And Tomatoes
1. Cook the fettuccine according to package directions, omiting the salt if desired; drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
2. Return the pasta to the pot with 1/2 cup of the cooking water and place over low heat. Add the cheese, arugula, tomatoes, and... - 22.6388
Pasta With Tomato Sauce - Pasta Al Pomodoro
1. Boil the pasta in salted water in a large pot for 13 minutes; you can remove it few minutes earlier so that you can cook the pasta completely along with the sauce.
2. In pan saute garlic with extra virgin oil, hot red pepper and sugar for few... - 0
Tomato Pasta Recipes By Category