- » Tomato Party Puff
Tomato Party Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato party puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato party puff recipes.
Puff Pastries With Tomato, Cranberry & Almond Pesto
Are you looking for some cocktail party appetizers? Take a look at this terrific video that shows a perfect way to entertain your guests with some awesome puff pastry tarts topped with a super flavorful tomato cranberry pesto. The video in impressive and... - 127.244
Tomato Puff Pastry
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sun dried tomatoes, herbs and oil. Mix well and keep aside.
3. On a floured surface, place puff pastry and roll lightly.
4. Keeping ½ inch borders free from all... - 44.5703
Goat's Cheese And Cherry Tomato Puff Tartlets
1. Preheat oven to 220°C /425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2. Over a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry and cut into 7 cm / 3 inch rounds.
3. On a greased baking sheet place the pastry after brushing lightly with olive oil.
4. Over each... - 40.2326
You May Also Like!
Prepare instant potatoes according to directions.
Discard skin from salmon and add salmon and juice from can to potatoes.
Mix egg yolks with mayonnaise, and stir into potatoes.
Add parsley, salt and lemon rind.
Stiffly beat egg whites, fold into potatoes and... - 40.9003
Ham And Cheese Puff
Layer each slice of bread, or each muffin half, with 1 slice each of ham, cheese, onion, tomato; top with a dollop of mayonnaise.
Sprinkle with curry powder, if desired.
Broil until cheese bubbles.
Makes 8 servings. - 32.3456
Arabic Inspired Party Salad - A Party In Your Mouth!
This is a salad like looks like a party and tastes like one too! This salad is sweet, sour and spicy and is inspired by the beautiful ingredients that come from the Arabian regions like Zaatar, pickled turnips, sumac, pomegranate molasses, sumac, parsley,... - 0
Malaysian Chicken Puffs
All of you who enjoy Malaysian cooking have to try this recipe. These puffs look really delicious. You will enjoy watching the video as the chef explains all the steps so clearly and nicely. - 112.264
Cheese Puffs From New Zealand
1) Preheat oven to hot.
2) In a bowl, combine butter, yeast extract and tomato puree.
3) Use the mixture to spread on bread.
4) In another bowl, combine cheese, baking powder and egg yolk. Fold in stiffly beaten white.
5) Spread mixture on... - 42.5579
Turkey & Cheese Puff Pastry
Let's face it, you can't really go wrong with puff pastry and cheese. All you need is some tomato soup on the side. Trust me! Perfect cold weather comfort meal or easy party appetizer. - 0
Liver Vegetable Dutch Puff
1)Preheat the oven to 450 Deg F.
2) In a 10" ovenproof skillet melt the 4 tbsp butter.
3) In bowl, beat in the flour, eggs, milk, and 1/4 tsp salt, melted butter until smooth.
4) Turn into the skillet.
5) Bake in the preheated oven at... - 43.3706
Curried Tuna Puffs
1. For making pastry - Boil water and butter in a saucepan.
2. Remove from the heat, stir in sifted flour and blend until the mixture turns smooth.
3. Reheat the mixture and keep on stirring until the mixture stars leaving the sides of a saucepan.
4.... - 44.8914
Corned Beef Puffs
1 Finely dice the corned beef .
2 Remove any fat or gristle.
3 In a bowl, beat egg yolks till light, and beat the egg whites separately until stiff.
4 Blend with corned beef and seasonings.
5 Gradually fold into stiffly beaten... - 37.6144
Roasted Tomato Tart
This vegetarian tart is great! Serve it with a side salad and you have a wonderful meal. You can also serve it as an appetizer. People will love it! - 119.819