- » Tomato Panini
Tomato Panini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato panini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato panini recipes.
Low-fat Turkey And Tomato Panini Wrap
This recipe was is the perfect one to pull out when you have company over for lunch and no time to prepare. With leftover turkey on hand, this delightful wrap comes together prestissimo! A creamy spread full of low-fat mayo, yogurt, Parmesan and fresh basil,... - 104.036
Italian Panini Sandwich
A great sandwich to have is a Panini. It comes from Italy and it’s a simple pressed sandwich with some pesto and mayo and that’s all! See the video for the simple sandwich! - 99.8729
Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Soup With Cheese Panini
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderately high heat, stirring until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, diced tomato, stock and thyme. Season with salt and pepper; bring to a... - 33.3226
Tomato And Ricotta Panini
1. Place tomatoes, cut side up, on a baking tray, sprinkle with a little oil and bake at 200°C/400°F/Gas 6 for 35 minutes or until soft.
2. Place ricotta cheese, basil, black peppercorns and chili sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Spread ricotta mixture... - 29.6731
You May Also Like!
Tomato Mozzarella And Basil Flat Bread Panini
A classic Italian caprese salad is reinvented as bright-flavored flat bread Panini and it’s not just for vegetarians either. Sweet tomatoes and creamy, melted fresh mozzarella are accented by fresh basil olive oil between whole wheat flat breads and grilled... - 101.529
Ham And Cheese Panini
1. Place a heavy-based frying pan that is large enough to hold 1 of the paninis over a medium heat.
2. Spread the outside (the crusts) of the halved baguette pieces with the butter or margarine. Divide the ham and cheese between the two baguette sections,... - 24.1823
Veal And Eggplant Panini With Sun Dried Tomato Mayonnaise
Combine boiling water and tomatoes in a small bowl; let stand 15 minutes or until softened.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1 teaspoon liquid.
Mince tomatoes, and set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place milk in a bowl.
Place breadcrumbs in a shallow dish.
Dip veal... - 40.6507
Everybody loves a Panini! What is so special about a Panini, after all Panini just means grilled sandwich in Italian? You can get them in every rest stop along the freeways in Italy! Yes, that's right and boy oh boy are they good! Prosciutto, mortadella and a... - 124.781
Grilled Ham And Cheese Panini
1 Combine the mustard and vinegar in a small bowl; spread 1 1/2 teaspoons on each of 4 slices of the bread. Layer each with 1 slice cheese, one-quarter of the ham, 1 slice tomato, 3 basil leaves, 1 slice tomato, 1 slice cheese, and 1 slice bread to make 4... - 26.5368
Panini: College Cooking 101 Part 2
In part 2 of the College Cooking 101 episode, Ryan shows college student Katie how to make a great panini that can be made in bulk, frozen, and grilled as needed. - 115.845
Two Style Panini
This is the second part of the 2 series video on how to prepare Panini in 2 styles. Watch and learn - 120.889
Portabello Mushroom Panini
Looking for some easy recipes for appetizers, then this is a good one. Chef Arsenii shows how to prepare Portabello Mushroom Panini in the video. This is an amazing appetizer and can be served with potato wedges as well. - 105.086
Homemade Delicious Ham And Cheese Panini
There's something so comforting about melted cheese, meat, and veggies. In this video, Betty shares her favorite ham and Panini recipe that is not only quick and easy, but also very sumptuous. It's so good that in no time your family would make it their hot... - 100.587
Tomato Panini Recipes By Category