- » Tomato Onion Sauce
Tomato Onion Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato onion sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato onion sauce recipes.
Baked Onions With Tomato Sauce
Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Select a baking dish large enough to hold the whole onions in a single layer and brush the bottom and sides with olive oil.
Peel each onion and cut a shallow cross in the root end.... - 40.4543
Freezer Onion Tomato Sauce
Saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Add tomatoes, parsley, green pepper, seasonings, wine, and water.
Simmer until thick, 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Cool and pour into freezer containers, leaving 1/2 inch head space.
Freeze. - 40.2955
Boiled Beef In Onion And Tomato Sauce
Brown the peeled and sliced onions lightly in a pan with the dripping or the fat from your pot-au-feu, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon so that they colour without getting burnt.
Sprinkle the flour over them, and let that brown too, moistening with the... - 31.8334
Onion And Tomato Sauce
Skin tomatoes and chop finely or rub through a sieve.
Season and mix with thinly sliced raw onion.
This is a very thick sauce. - 25.2611
You May Also Like!
Tomato Sauce With Onion
1. In a large skillet, place tomatoes, onion salt, pepper and basil.
2. Cook over medium-low heat, for about 30 minutes or until sauce is thick and liquid is reduced.
3. Add butter and carefully pour mixture into a blender and blend to desired... - 31.0992
Thick Onion Tomato Sauce
1) Chop the tomatoes and onions.
2) Mince the garlic.
3) In a skillet, saute the garlic and onion in oil until onion becomes transparent.
4) Add the tomatoes and juice to the onion.
5) Let it simmer for 30 minutes until... - 35.31
Onion Tomato Sauce
A variation from the normal sauce, this onion and tomato sauce goes well with hot snacks, sandwiches, mashes potatoes and rice. - 38.8731
Heat oil to the verge of smoking in a large skillet.
Fry onions until golden.
Add tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, and cook slowly until all liquid has evaporated and sauce has thickened (10-15 minutes).
note: If the ripe tomatoes are not sweet, add a... - 25.4971
Herbed Gnocchi With Tomato Onion Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, combine tomatoes, onion, margarine, sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer 30 minutes. Transfer to food processor; puree until smooth.
2. To prepare gnocchi, in another medium saucepan,... - 37.9048
Cod Baked In Tomato Sauce With Onions
This baked cod recipe with tomato sauce and onions is a simple and nutritious recipe for a fish preparation. Baked with a mix of cooked tomatoes and onions with garlic and hot pepper flakes, with cod fillets, the baked cod can be sprinkled with parley and... - 45.6607
Garden Tomato Sauce
1) Use a large skillet to sauté onions in olive oil over medium heat until soft.
2) Add canned tomatoes and liquid and remaining ingredients, other than basil.
3) Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, by occasional stirring, until thickened.
4) Serve... - 38.207
Onion And Tomatoes In Simple Sauce
Onion And Tomatoes In Simple Sauce is an irresistible mouth watering side dish recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Onion And Tomatoes In Simple Sauce; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 40.6431
Tomato And Onion Sauce Italian Style
Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the onion and garlic until tender.
Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato juice and water.
Stir well over a medium heat to bring the sauce to a gentle simmer.
If using dried oregano, add now.
If using fresh... - 38.0119
Beef And Tomato Cakes With Onion Sauce
Mix the beef, salt and pepper, lemon rind, horseradish and tomato puree together.
Beat well until smooth.
Divide into 6 portions; shape each into a flat cake; roll in flour.
Fry gently in butter for 15 min.
Place onions and milk in a pan, bring to the boil,... - 44.799
Tomato Onion Sauce Recipes By Category