- » Tomato Omelette
Tomato Omelette Recipes
Tomato omelette is a quite easy omelette variation that includes tomato as the main ingredient. Usually, tomato omelette is prepared only with chopped tomatoes, but variations may be prepared by adding several other ... More »
1. In a bowl beat the eggs and season with sea salt.
2. In a wok pour cooking oil and pour the beaten eggs, add the tomatoes and break it up.
3. Add sugar and toss the eggs with the tomatoes.
4. Serve with steam rice. - 108.785
1. Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add the garlic and onion and sauté them for 5 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes along with the salt and pepper.
4. Reduce flame to low heat and cook until the tomatoes become soft.
5. Add the parsley.
6. Make the... - 44.6714
Do you think of whipping up a real different recipe for omelet then this Tomato Omelet is worth your try. Flavored nicely and with the addition of chick pea and semolina with tomatoes, this vegetable omelet is something like treat to serve. Give this Tomato... - 43.3818
Eggless Tomato Omelette
1. Blend tomatoes, green chillies, ginger, garlic into fine paste.
2. Add both flours, salt and blent it again. (Add water if needed).
3. Add cumin seeds and chopped coriander leaves.
To Make Omelette
1. Heat non stick tava (griddle) and pour some... - 40.6182
Mushroom And Tomato Omelette
1.In a strainer, strain the tomato
2.Then add the onion, sugar, salt and pepper and cook for several minutes, then add the mushrooms, sliced very thin
3.Make a plain omelet of the eggs and milk
4.Pour part of the sauce over the omelet just before... - 38.6639
1. Finely chop onions, tomato, green chilies and coriander.
2. Mix the Chana atta, chopped onions, tomato, chopped green chillies and salt
3. Mix thoroughly by adding water. The mixture should be of a pouring consistency.
4. Heat a pan.
5. Pour in the... - 35.7288
Stir Fried Tomato Omelette
1. Arrange the cucumber around a serving plate.
2. Beat the eggs with the soy sauce and a little salt and pepper.
3. Heat the oils in a wok, add the spring onions, garlic and tomatoes and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the eggs and cook lightly,... - 35.4157
1. Blanch tomatoes. Cut into halves, remove seeds and chop roughly.
2. Chop onion.
3. Heat 15 gm. fat. Saute onion without discolouration
4. Add tomatoes. Simmer gently till all moisture is evaporated.
5. Prepare omelet.
6. Fill with prepared tomato.
7.... - 35.4157
1.Start by peeling the tomatoes, removing the seeds, and cutting them into dice
2.In a saucepan, sauté the tomatoes in fat until tender
3.Make the omelet in the usual way, first stirring the tomato into the beaten egg
4.Serve... - 31.5826
Saute tomatoes in butter in a pan for 1-2 minutes.
Add a good sprinkling of mint before spooning into a plain omelet.
Don't overcook tomatoes.
Ripe fresh tomatoes are also good when added uncooked to an omelet.
Simply peel, seed and chop them and... - 29.4925
Cheese And Tomato Omelette
Heat the spaghetti sauce.
Place the cottage cheese in the omelet, ladle the sauce over the cheese, and sprinkle with the cheese.
Add salt and pepper. - 27.4362
Tomato Omelette Recipes By Category