- » Tomato Olive Oil Salad
Tomato Olive Oil Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato olive oil salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato olive oil salad recipes.
Quick & Delicious Vegan Tabbouleh
Blanche makes a cool salad from Middle East which is nice to be eaten for summers. It can be packed for lunch boxes or even take to picnics. So watch the video and add the recipe to your 'to make list for summers'. - 127.584
Italian Caprese Salad
Why not try out this simple Italian Caprese salad with mozzarella, tomatoes, olives and basil. Watch this wonderful video to make an appetizing salad that can be a great addition to your party menu as well. Some variations can be made with dressings and... - 111.134
Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Mix all ingredients together with whisk and pour over salad.
NOTE TO COOK: Carry salad to party in storage container or in salad bowl tightly covered with plastic.
Carry tomatoes either whole or diced in plastic bag or container.
Mix tomatoes in with salad... - 28.8604
Arugula Tomato And Olive Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, vinegar, and olive oil. Beat with fork to blend.
2. Cut each tomato into 8 wedges. Toss tomatoes, arugula, olives, and onion together in bowl with dressing. - 29.3962
French Olive Oil And Lemon Sauce
Looking for a delicious sauce that can be consumed own its own and even used as a dressing? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch as the chef details a classic French recipe for a sauce so yummy that it will disappear as soon as you serve it! - 118.571
Basil Tomato Salad
Basil tomato salad is an incredibly fresh and flavorful salad prepared with fresh tomatoes. Tossed with olives and cheese with a oil and vinegar dressing, this tomato salad has the fresh flavor of basil to it and a hint of garlic to taste. - 34.3595
Raw Cherry Tomato Olive And Green Bean Salad
Are you looking for simple way to make Raw Cherry ,Tomato, Olive and Green Bean Salad? This recipe is perfect for you. It is a very delicious salad. Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make a delicious raw summer salad with ripe cherry tomatoes, green... - 98.6539
First Course Tomato, Mozzarella And Black Olive Salad
Combine the tomatoes, mozzarella and olives in a glass salad bowl.
Sprinkle with a little salt (the olives may be salty) and pepper.
Stir together the olive oil and the vinegar and pour over the salad.
Add the basil and toss carefully with a fork. - 37.0393
Broiled Swordfish With Tomato Olive Confetti
Prepare Tomato-Olive Confetti and set aside.
Rinse fish, pat dry, and place on oiled rack of a 12- by 14-inch broiler pan; brush fish with oil.
Broil about 5 inches below heat for 5 minutes.
Turn fish over, brush with oil, and continue to broil until fish is... - 27.2123
Tomato Olive And Feta Salad
Combine tomatoes, olives and cheese in bowl.
Pour over Dressing, stand 1 hour before serving.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients. - 28.0295
Kaleidoscope Tomato Salad With Balsamic Olive Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, place 6 cups greens on a platter. Sprinkle half of onion and half of basil evenly over greens. Arrange tomato slice halves over basil. Top... - 31.2061
Tomato Salad With Fetaand Olives
Tomato Salad With Fetaand Olives has a yummy taste. The red wine vinegar with feta cheese gives the Tomato Salad With Fetaand Olives a divine taste. - 34.0498
Bread Salad With Tomatoes And Olives
1. In a large bowl, mix the water with 2 tablespoons of the red wine vinegar. Add the stale bread cubes to the vinegar and water and swirl briefly, then drain the bread in a colander, gently squeezing out any excess moisture.
2. In a small bowl, mix the olive... - 29.162
Rice, Tomato And Olive Salad
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 12 to 14 minutes, until tender.
Drain and cool under cold running water, then drain again.
Chop the tomatoes, discarding the seeds.
Put the rice, tomatoes, mushrooms and olives into a bowl and sprinkle over the... - 40.4868
Fava Beans With Sun Dried Tomato Oil And Pancetta On Frisee
1) Prepare sun-dried tomato oil heating olive oil till boiling point.
2) Put tomatoes in a heatproof container.
3) Transfer the hot oil over the tomatoes.
4) Keep aside for 3 to 4 days.
5) Strain the oil and reserve in a bottle.
6) Cover container... - 47.507
Sea Bass With Lemon Olives Tomatoes And Saffron Potatoes
About an hour before serving, mix the diced tomato and dill with the extra virgin oil, to infuse; set aside.
Cook the potatoes with the saffron in a pan of salt water for 10-12 minutes; remove and set aside.
Add the onions to the saffron water; cook for 10-12... - 46.7449
Olive Polenta And Tomato Bean Ragout
1. Heat grill to high. Pour the stock into a pan, then bring to the boil. Sprinkle in the polenta, then cook for 2-3 mins, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in the olives and 1 tbsp of the oil, then season well. Spread out in a greased 17cm square... - 36.1648
No Cook Tomato Olive Sauce Pasta
1. Take a bowl and mix all ingredients like artichoke hearts, tomatoes, and olives.
2. Add oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and toss properly to coat the vegetables well. Cover the bowl put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. Remove the mixture from... - 41.3404
Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese
Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese tastes nice. Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese tastes better with olive oil flavour. Ribbon Noodles With Arugula Tomato And Cheese can be prepared easily. - 36.758
Vinegar And Oil Dressing With Tomato
This Vinegar and Oil Dressing With Tomato tastes incredible ! Try this salad garnish with a variety of salads and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Vinegar and Oil Dressing With Tomato are welcome ! - 30.3551
Tuna Olive And Bread Salad
1. Preheat the broiler. Toast the bread for about 1 minute, turning once, until golden. Let cool, and then rub the toasts with the garlic. In a bowl, combine the water and vinegar; sprinkle on the bread and let stand for 1 minute, until moistened slightly.
2.... - 29.8379
Sea Bass With Couscou Crust And Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
This sea bass recipe is prepared with a cous cous crust along with a tomato and olive vinaigrette. Baked with a coat of flour, eggs and cous cous, the sea bass comes out with a crispy crust and is served with a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 43.5325
Sun Dried Tomato With Chilli, Garlic And Black Olives
Cook pasta until firm to the bite if serving hot or just firm to the bite if serving as a salad.
While pasta is cooking, combine tomatoes, olives, garlic, chilli, vinegar and oil.
Return pasta with basil or parsley and tomato mixture to the warm... - 39.0517
Garbanzo And Green Olive Salad
1. Wash and clean olives in a wire strainer and drain thoroughly.
2. Slice olives and keep in a bowl.
3. Drain garbanzos.
4. Add garbanzos to olives. Add onion, celery, garlic, parsley, lemon peel, lemon juice, and cayenne.
5. Drizzle oil over it and... - 48.478
Panzanella Or Bread Salad
Panzanella or Bread salad is made throughout Italy although it's most often found in the Tuscan region. This simple recipe will show you how to turn yesterday's bread into today's lunch in minutes! - 46.5326
Butter Bean Salad
MIX mustard, oil and lemon juice until well blended; set aside.
COMBINE remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add mustard mixture; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. - 25.4767
Zucchini With Tomatoes And Olives
1. Scrape zucchini and cut on the slant into 1/4" thick slices.
2. Sprinkle with salt and set aside.
3. Cut tomatoes into half.
4. Gently squeeze out seeds and discard.
5. Chop tomato shells fine.
6. In a pan heat oil over moderate... - 41.4954
Piquant Tomato And Olive Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan with the onion and cook without browning about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes and cook down to a pulp, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Heat through and serve with pasta. - 26.5634
Gourmet Olives And Tomatoes
Shake oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and peppercorns in tightly covered large jar.
Add olives; cover and shake to coat olives evenly with liquid.
Refrigerate at least 8 hours, tipping jar occasionally to distribute marinade.
About 5 hours before serving,... - 29.7925
Tomato And Olive Quiche
1. Roll out the pastry and use to line a 23-cm/9-inch fluted flan tin. Lightly prick the base.
2. Heat the oil and cook the onion to lightly brown.
3. Add the tomatoes and herbs.
4. Beat the eggs and add with the olives, half the cheese, seasoning.
5. Cook... - 44.1646
Pork Chops With Tomato-olive Sauce
Brown chops in fat; add salt, pepper and garlic.
Cook for 15 minutes.
Place sliced tomatoes and olives in bottom of shallow baking dish.
Combine flour, salt and pepper; sprinkle over tomatoes and olives.
Add chops; discard garlic.
Measure 2 tablespoons... - 33.1695
Italian Tomato, Anchovy And Olive Sauce
1. In a pan, pour the olive oil and heat it
2. Tehn add the next 3 ingredeints to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes, until the liquids in the pan evaporates completely
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the next 2 ingredeints, season to... - 36.1994
Italian Pasta Salad With Olives
When you need a versatile, portable dish for dinner that you can pack for net day's lunch too, try storming up a quick pasta salad. Made with pantry-staples and olives, yummy Italian pasta salad could be the perfect ticket to hectic weeknights. The best thing... - 110.933
Sea Bream, Proven^ale Style
Put the onion and pepper into an oval dish large enough to contain the fish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the zucchini (courgette), eggplant (aubergine) and tomato to the dish.
Pour the vinegar and 1/3 cup (2 tablespoons) of olive oil... - 42.4796
Whiting On A Bed Of Vegetables
Arrange the shallot and fennel in a rectangular dish, large enough to contain the fish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Arrange the tomatoes over the fennel and shallot mixture.
Crumble the thyme over.
Add the garlic and parsley.
Pour the port,... - 44.2301
Cucumber And Tomato Salad
In a salad bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, scallions, cheese, and olives.
Season with oregano, dill, salt, and pepper.
Combine vinegar and olive oil in a small jar; shake well.
Add to salad and toss. - 27.1143
Summer Tomato Salad
Cut a thick slice from the center of each tomato.
Reserve the remaining tomato for another use.
Use a cookie cutter or a knife to cut a design in the cheese slices, making them smaller than the circumference of the tomato slices.
Place a piece of cheese on... - 26.5689
Easy Spanish Tortilla With Tomato Salad
If you enjoy eating Tortillas then you should try this one. The Chef makes Spanish Tortilla with Tomato salad in the video. This serves as a really good breakfast. - 104.84
1. On a serving platter, arrange tomato, basil leaves and mozzarella slices, alternating and overlapping each other.
2. Drizzle tomato salad with olive oil and sprinkle with olive oil.
3. Garnish with olive slices. - 0
Tomato And Mushroom Salad
Arrange tomatoes in overlapping rows on serving dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, and basil or oregano.
Arrange mushroom slices on tomatoes.
Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of olive oil and lemon juice. - 24.8056
Mom's Tomato Salad
I'm already loving this ever so humble Tomato Basil Salad that often saves the day. It is as easy as you think. It is also healthy. This is an anytime salad for everyone. Enoy this this video. - 105.942
Vinegar And Oil Salad Dressing
1 Place all ingredients in a small deep bowl and whisk together until foamy and well mixed. Taste and adjust seasonings. - 23.2209
Greek Greens And Olive Salad
Greek Salad has a fantastic taste. The tomatoes and cheese gives the Greek Salad a mouth-watering taste. Greek Salad is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 26.3014
Greek Olive Salad
1. In a salad bowl, mix together tomato, pepper, cucumber, olives, scallions, capers, cheese, and pepperoni.
2. In a separate bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, pepper, and oregano until well combined.
3. Pour the dressing over vegetables.
4. Toss... - 41.2079
Pasta Salad With Black Olives And Feta Cheese
1) Cook the small shell pasta al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Rinse, drain and toss it with 1/4 cup olive oil.
2) In a bowl, mix together olive oil, feta cheese, olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, oregano and hot pepper sauce.
3) In a serving bowl, toss... - 41.0774
Greek Salad With Olives
1. Arrange vegetables, cheese and olives in layers on a large platter or individual salad plates.
2. Combine oil, lemon juice, mint and marjoram in a screwtop jar, shake well. Pour over salad, serve immediately. - 37.0436
Pasta Salad With Black Olives And Feta Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and rinse.
Add to pasta, toss, and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare dressing.
Combine in large bowl and add pasta.
Chill and serve. - 35.8467
Greek Style Lamb And Olive Salad
This Greek Styled Lamb and Olive Salad is truly incredible ! Try this roast lamb marinated with herbs accompanied with vegetables for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Greek Styled Lamb and Olive Salad are welcome ! - 32.7829
Salmon And Puy Lentil Salad With Olive Dressing
1. In a bowl, chop bout half of the olives and mix it in with the remaining dressing ingredients
2. In a saucepan, boil the green beans and five minutes and run them under cold water
3. Add eggs in cold water, bring to a boild and leave... - 45.2465
Green Gnocchi tastes nice. Olive oil adds up the taste of Green Gnocchi. Green Gnocchi must be tried with cheese. - 40.1642
Greek Sold With Olives
1. Wash, dried and tear the lettuce and endive. Make sure you tear them into bite size pieces.
2. Take a large salad bowl and place the torn vegetables.
3. Add tomatoes, onion and olives.
4. In a bowl, pour the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper,... - 45.6433
Cauliflower And Tomato Salad
Combine cauliflower, tomatoes, watercress and parsley in a salad bowl.
Whisk garlic, vinegar and oil together in a bowl, pour over salad and toss to mix well. - 21.5181
Mushroom And Olive Relish
1) Wash and pat dry mushrooms. Trim the stems. Leave it intact.
2) In a large saucepan add mushrooms with 2 cups water.
3) Boil, decrease heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Drain out from water.
5) Arrange in large, shallow baking... - 48.6346
Tuna Olive Appetizer
Drain the liquid from the can of tuna, then turn tuna into a bowl, breaking it neatly into fairly large chunks.
Add the olives, mushrooms, artichokes, onions, and the giardiniera, all previously drained of their liquids.
Then add the tomato sauce, oil,... - 34.9613
Halve tomatoes crosswise and remove seeds by pressing each half in your hand.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Place tomatoes in oil cut side down, cook over medium heat about 3 minutes.
Turn, sprinkle cut side with salt, pepper, and sugar mixed... - 35.007
Tomato And Mozzarella Salad
1)Wash, core and slice tomatoes thickly.
2)Slice cheese thinly.
3)On individual salad plates arrange slices of tomatoes and cheese.
4)Just before serving, shred basil over salads.
5)Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. - 37.6459
Marinated Mozzarella With Assorted Olives
Cut the curd into small dice.
Put the curd in a small colander.
In a large stockpot, bring the water to a simmer.
Add the salt and place the container in the stockpot.
The curd will soften and form one smooth mass.
Remove the colander from the stockpot and... - 38.6737
Marinated Tomato And Pepper Salad
If you want to please a tomato lover, here is a salad recipe that will simply suck up the taste buds. Watch Jeanie showing how to make marinated tomato salad with ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, other vegetables and flavors. Robust and flavorful, great with... - 111.551
Tomato Salad In Red Wine Vinaigrette
Arrange lettuce leaves on 4 individual salad plates.
Arrange tomato slices on top.
Sprinkle with salt, freshly ground pepper and basil.
Combine vinegar and oil in a jar.
Shake and pour over each.
Makes 4 servings. - 35.2607
Vegetable Antipasto Salad
In a wide frying pan, combine chili sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, horseradish, and garlic; cook for several minutes over medium heat.
Add celery, green pepper, zucchini, and peperoncini; simmer, uncovered, until vegetables are fork tender (about 12... - 42.8711
Roasted Tomato And Pepper Salad
1. Preheat an oven to 200C (400F).
2. On a large baking tray, place tomatoes and peppers and roast in middle rack of pre heated oven for 20 minutes. Ensure that you keep turning the vegetables for even roasting on all sides.
3. Remove tomatoes... - 45.9309
Eggplant Salad With Tomato
Prick the eggplant in several places with a fork, wrap in foil, and bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until the eggplant is thoroughly cooked and soft inside and charred on the outside.
Cool slightly and peel under running cold water.
Dice the pulp into a... - 31.9003
Wash and dry tomatoes.
Cut into slices or wedges.
Place tomatoes in a salad bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Tear basil leaves into pieces and add to tomatoes.
Add oil; toss gently. - 25.3188
Italian Baked Liver With Mushroom Olive Sauce
Place liver slices in a greased baking pan or dish (about 9 by 13-inch size).
Combine onion, garlic, flour, catsup, parsley, celery, green pepper, mushrooms, ripe olives, olive oil, tomato sauce, water, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix until well blended, and... - 35.8728
Marinated Tomato Salad
1. To prepare the marinade, in a large glass mixing bowl add vinegar and stir in salt until dissolved.
2. Add shallots, chives, lemon juice and white pepper to the vinegar and mix well.
3. Add the oil in a slow and steady steam, whisking constantly... - 47.2264
Marinated Tomato Salad
To prepare marinade, combine vinegar and salt in large bowl; stir until salt is completely dissolved.
Add shallots, chives, lemon juice and white pepper; mix well.
Slowly whisk in oil until well blended.
Add tomatoes to marinade; toss well.
Cover and let... - 37.3728
Tomato Chile Relish
Drain liquid from tomatoes into a pan.
Set tomatoes aside.
Bring tomato liquid to a boil; remove from heat, add chiles, and let stand for 2 hours.
Then scrape seeds and pulp from chile skins into liquid; discard skins and stems.
In a wide frying pan, combine... - 31.3727
Tomato And Onion Salad
Combine garlic and salt; mash with a spoon.
Stir in sugar, pepper, mustard, oil and vinegar.
Pour over tomato and onion slices.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Serve without dressing - 34.335
Tony Caputo's Peaches And Tomato Salad
If you are on a salad diet these days, do not miss eating the peach and tomato salad with cheese. This incredible fruit and vegetable combination just tastes awesome with cheese, olive oil and pine nuts added to it. Feel the zing and the crunch by preparing... - 137.259
Insalata Caprese - Tomato And Mozzarella Salad
1. Slice the mozzarella and tomatoes into one-center thick pieces and arrange them in a layer on a plate.
2. Spoon freshly ground black pepper, basil and salt over them.
3. Spoon plenty of extra virgin olive oil before serving.
4. Serve the... - 34.9441
Heirloom Tomato Salad With Jalapeño And Cilantro Vinaigrette
When the heat of summer is in full gear I tend to avoid using the stove and prefer making refreshing dishes like this heirloom tomato salad. I love the subtle spiciness of the vinaigrette and the richness that the queso fresco adds although I'm also partial... - 125.884
Tomato & Mozzarella Salad
Wash, dry and slice the tomatoes.
Arrange the mozzarella on a serving plate with the tomato slices .
Roughly tear the basil leaves and sprinkle over the salad.
Pour the olive oil over the salad, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Top with... - 28.0251
Beefsteak Tomato Salad
1. On a large platter arrange tomatoes in concentric circles such that they overlap each other slightly.
2. Over the top of tomatoes drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper as per taste.
3. Sprinkle spring onions over them along with oregano... - 34.8144
Tomato And Herb Salad
This Tomato And Herb Salad is convenient to make and great to taste ! Try this delicious chilled vegetable platter as your next meal accompaniment. Your suggestions for this Tomato And Herb Salad are welcome ! - 27.7214
Classic Tomato Salad
1.Take a shallow mixing bowl and mix together avocado, lime juice and stir to coat.
2.Take a serving platter ad arrange the tomatoes and onion decoratively in it.
3.Arrange avocados on the platter along with the tomatoes.
4. Drizzle oil over... - 40.8363
Vidalia Tomato Salad
1. On a serving platter, arrange the tomato and onion slices so that they are overlapping.
2. In a small bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well and pour over the tomato and onion slices and sprinkle with parsley. Set aside to chill for 2hours... - 36.2449
Stuffed Tomato Salads
1) Trim the fennel and finely chop about 1 tablespoon of the leaves. Keep the remaining fennel leaves aside for garnishing.
2) Cut the bulb of the fennel into eights and then slice them thinly.
3) Peel the cucumber and cut it lengthwise in quarters.... - 46.1802
White Bean And Tomato Salad
Drain the beans.
If you are using canned beans, rinse them very gendy in a colander and then set them aside to drain.
Combine the garlic, red onion, celery, lemon juice, olive oil, mint or basil, tomatoes, and salt and pepper in a large salad bowl.
Add the... - 35.1966
Arugula And Tomatoes
1) Wash and trim stems from arugula.
2) Pat them dry on paper towels.
3) Wash, trim and cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces.
4) In salad bowl beat vinegar with olive oil.
5) Add arugula and tomatoes and toss to coat.
6) Season with... - 37.5959
Mozzarella With Tomato And Chilli Salsa
1. Thinly slice the mozzarella with a sharp knife or using a slicer.
2. Arrange the slices, slightly overlapping them on a cheese board or serving platter.
3. To make the salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine the salsa ingredients
4. Season... - 42.2759
Tomato Cucumber Salad
In bowl combine tomato wedges, sliced cucumber, and olives.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, lemon juice, salt, dry mustard, garlic powder, and pepper.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Pour dressing over vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate... - 35.5855
This Salad Nicose is a fabulous starter course ! Try out this tuna, vegetables, romaine and seasonings medley for your very next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Salad Nicose are welcome ! - 40.4015
Marinated Tomato And Arugula Salad
Marinated Tomato And Arugula Salad is an interesting way to serve tomatoes and asparagus. I was surprised at how good this Marinated Tomato And Arugula Salad tasted. A great recipe indeed! - 22.8946
Tomato Salad is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Tomato Salad again-n-again. - 34.1535
A salad will ensure you are fully satisfied yet you have all the vital nutrients required for the body! Watch this easy to put together salad! - 93.2882
Mexican Tomato Salad
1. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, then into 1/4 -inch pieces. Do not peel. Boil in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
2. Cut eggs into large pieces. Place zucchini, eggs, and tomatoes in salad bowl. Add oil and combine thoroughly.
3. Add chili peppers,... - 36.4293
Tomato And Basil Salad
1. Place tomatoes in a large shallow plate or bowl and sprinkle with basil leaves. Sprinkle with vinegar and oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 19.2376
Tomato And Mint Salad
Slice the tomatoes and place in a salad bowl, sprinkle with sugar, salt and pepper.
Combine lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and chopped mint in a jar, cover and shake vigorously, then pour over the tomatoes.
Garnish with mint leaves.
A good accompaniment for... - 33.786
Simple Israeli Salad
This simple Israeli Salad is something that can be the appetizer of any main course meal across any cuisine. It is simple to make, obviously no cooking is involved here. Just chopping and mixing! It is also a very healthy choice, if I may add. Bon Appetit! - 118.03
Chef Keith snow demonstrates an easy and delicious seasonal tomato salad with basil, oil & champagne vinegar. - 120.58
Fresh Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
On a large serving platter, arrange rows or rings of alternating and slighdy overlapping slices of mozzarella and tomatoes.
Sprinkle the basil over them, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle a thin line of oil down the center of each row of slices, and... - 30.9003
Tomato And Basil Salad
1) Arrange the tomato slices in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with basil and scallions.
2) Combine the oil, vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic, and sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well, pour over the tomatoes and chill. - 27.6854
Marinated Bean Tuna And Tomato Salad
Place beans in colander and rinse thoroughly with cold water .
Dry on paper towels and transfer to large serving bowl.
Combine oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper in small bowl or jar with lid and stir or shake well.
Pour over beans.
Add tuna,... - 34.36
Tomato, Onion And Basil Salad
This is a salad my mother made when I was growing up and I loved it. I added the basil which gave it another layer of flavor. The taste is so bright so it pairs well with grilled meats. I tossed it with an orange vinaigrette. It's so easy to make your own... - 127.608
Fennel And Tomato Salad
1. In a mixing bowl mix lettuce, fennel leaves and sliced fennel.
2. Mix sliced tomatoes.
3. In a bottle mix vinegar and salt. Add pepper, oil and garlic salt.
4. Shake to mix well.
5. Pour on the salad. Mix well.
6. Serve... - 45.7704