- » Tomato Olive Bread
Tomato Olive Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of tomato olive bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for tomato olive bread recipes.
In large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups Hour, sugar, salt, Italian seasoning and yeast.
Heat water and oil to 120-130°F (49-54°C).
Add to flour mixture.
Beat with electric mixer 3 minutes on medium speed.
Add tomato halves and olives; beat 1 additional... - 40.1342
You May Also Like!
Bread Salad With Tomatoes And Olives
1. In a large bowl, mix the water with 2 tablespoons of the red wine vinegar. Add the stale bread cubes to the vinegar and water and swirl briefly, then drain the bread in a colander, gently squeezing out any excess moisture.
2. In a small bowl, mix the olive... - 29.162
Energizing Lentil Salad And Fresh Olive Bread
Mediterranean recipes use varied flavors, fruits and vegetables in their recipes. Check out this video showing how to make quick and easy and nutritious lentil salad and stuffed olive bread. Ideal for a potluck meal or picnic with friends! - 93.6842
Olive Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut thin slice from stem end of each tomato and scoop out pulp, reserving shells; set shells upside-down on paper towels and let drain.
Drain off excess liquid from pulp; chop pulp and set aside.
In small nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot;... - 30.4321
Tuna Olive And Bread Salad
1. Preheat the broiler. Toast the bread for about 1 minute, turning once, until golden. Let cool, and then rub the toasts with the garlic. In a bowl, combine the water and vinegar; sprinkle on the bread and let stand for 1 minute, until moistened slightly.
2.... - 29.8379
Tomato Olive Strata
Butter a 7 1/2- to 8- by 11-inch baking dish.
Line the bottom with a layer of bread, cut to fit.
Make another layer of bread to fit on top, then lift out top layer and set aside.
Sprinkle half the cheese over the bread in dish.
Scatter tomatoes and olives on... - 31.9019
Simple Salmon Jumbos
Combine salmon, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl.
Cut a 2 inch long piece from cucumber; set aside for garnish in Step 4; slice remaining.
Layer each of 4 buttered toast slices this way: Salmon mixture, cucumber slices,... - 34.0584
Grilled Tomato And Olive Paste
1) Slice the tomatoes into wedges or quarters and sprinkle with the olive oil.
2) Grill the tomatoes under a hot grill about for 5-10 minutes, until they are tender and slightly blackened at the edges.
3) Evenly spread the olive paste on the toasted... - 33.0708
Mini Tomato Olive Stratas
Butter two 4- by 7-inch au gratin dishes (at least 2 inches deep) or two 1-quart souffle dishes.
Cut bread slices in half diagonally to make 12 triangles.
In bottom of each buttered dish, place 3 bread triangles, overlapping slightly if necessary.
Sprinkle a... - 42.2066
Grilled Bread With Serrano Ham, Manchego, And Olives
Mash a dash of salt and garlic with a mortar and pestle or the back of a spoon to make a fine paste.
Combine garlic mixture and oil in a small bowl.
Place bread on grill rack; grill 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
Rub... - 41.441
Herbed Tomato And Olive Loaf
Herbed Tomato And Olive Loaf has a Superior taste. The tomatoes and cheese gives the Herbed Tomato And Olive Loaf Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 35.0624
Tomato Olive Bread Recipes By Category